• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fit for a Tall, Hard Pole

Fit for a Tall, Hard Pole

12

It had all started out innocently enough. My wife had been babysitting the son of the young couple next door for a couple of years. Then they had a second child. The young wife had always been a good looking woman, long dark hair, plenty of curves, with a nice enough bosom that would have caught any man's stare. Only now that she had had the second baby, her breasts seemed to have expanded easily into the next couple of cup sizes. I couldn't help notice even more so when she would dress in loose tops, carry one child or the other on her hip, and then lean over to pick something up. Her gaping blouse provided for a bit of a peep show for an older guy like me. Of course, it helped too that it seemed her nipples were forever hard. Assumedly hard from all the milk waiting to be suckled or pumped from them. I knew about that since my wife had told me about all the pumped bottles of breast milk in her refrigerator. Needless to say for the next few months I was treated innocently to the sexy remembrance of my own wife's bosom expansion after the birth of our two kids. Although it was a bit exciting to see my neighbor, I never lacked for seeing the real thing or things as it were on my beautiful wife.

About six months after the neighbor's second baby had been born my wife started babysitting regularly on Thursday nights. For a few weeks all I knew was Sheila was going to some exercise class. On one of those nights I looked out and saw her coming home and couldn't help but notice, with her wearing a skimpy pair of shorts and a tight halter top, just how much she had slimmed down in just those few short months.

When Mary Ann came back from next door a few minutes later I was taken aback at what she asked me...

"Have you seen Sheila lately?" She asked as she threw her keys into the basket on the counter.

I knew it had to be a trick question, but there was no way she had caught me staring out the window at our young neighbor. "Yea, well, why?"

"Her body has got to be the most amazing body I've ever seen so soon after having a baby. She's taut and tight. Isn't she beautiful?" My wife asked me.

"Yea, I suppose, of course." I more stammered than spoke.

"She joined a special class to lose the pounds she gained after Sophie was born."

"I guess it worked." I grinned thinking of what I had seen earlier, but put my hand up to my mouth to hide my reaction.

"The best body I have ever seen after having two babies. Amazing, isn't it? Wow!"

"Yeah, and you're gorgeous, too, but you already knew that. I love your body." I said trying to steer clear of any chance to screw up and say something inappropriate about the young lady next door.

"Yeah, but it's not like Sheila. I take simple aerobics; she does a real neat fitness class." Mary Ann walked over and sat down on the other end of the couch from me. "She does pole dancing."

"What?" I said about dropping the laptop I had been tapping away on.

"Suburban wives and moms just like her learn to whirl around a pole to get into shape." Mary Ann tucked her legs up under her and reached for the television remote between us. "It's the latest health craze."

"No way, normal women don't do stuff like that," was all I could think of to say, but I was actually thinking of my pretty neighbor with the swollen breasts and the rest of her swinging around some shiny metal pole.

"What's even more is she bought a pole and had Eddie set it up in their basement. Now she can pole dance at home, too."

"You should try it," I jokingly said as she flipped television channels and I went back to typing. "We could set up a pole in our basement. Naturally I'll help you exercise because I don't want you falling on your head."

Naturally Mary Ann ignored my remarks. "Well, Sheila practices on hers everyday. She tells me pole dancing is not only excellent exercise, it encouraged her to go out and buy more sexy clothes, like thongs and high heels."

Okay, my face had to have given me away then. I was sure I was bug eyed and had my tongue at least slightly hanging out of my open mouth. If having had my share of flashes of boob from my sexy neighbor wasn't enough, to hear she wore sexy thongs had me instantly rethinking the passing glances I had made to her backside.

"In fact, did I tell you about the other day when Sheila asked if I'd mind taking Eddie's shirts out of the dryer for her so they didn't wrinkle?"

My wife was continuing to talk as I had my inappropriate thoughts and I hoped she didn't expect an answer from me. I had my head down in my laptop.

"Well, I did that and then went on and put what was in the washer into the dryer. I didn't notice then, but when I took that load out I couldn't believe it. You wouldn't believe the amount of lingerie that woman has. And talking about skimpy; I found myself holding up this one red lacy thong panty and wondering just how far up both her cracks that thing must go."

I was already amazed at what incredible shape Sheila had gotten back into, but now I pictured my gorgeous neighbor wearing a pair of stiletto heels and nothing else but the red thong my wife had just described. It was so bad I even found myself typing 'thong' into the story I was writing.

I immediately started backspacing.

"Of course her butt isn't as big as mine." Mary Ann added.

At the mention of her own backside I drug myself out of my fantasy induced trance and thought of my wife's cute backside. "I love your butt."

I put my laptop aside and leaned over to grab for her.

My wife immediately blocked me with the remote in her hand. "Well, there is a lot of it to love."

"Then I sure better get a start on loving it." I added and made it through her weak defenses.

We made love on the couch as our new puppy watched on unfazed from his little bed on the floor beside us.

*****

It was a handful of Saturday's later that I came home from playing golf. I came through the garage and as I headed up the steps to the next floor, I heard voices.

"It is so much fun!" I recognized Sheila's excited voice. "I never thought I could swing upside down on a pole, but it was my big accomplishment for the month."

I froze in my tracks halfway up the stairs.

"If somebody had said to me I would ever be dancing around a pole, I probably would have laughed in their face. I'd have told them they were crazy. But I love the pole fit workout. I don't even know I'm working out. I've never felt so strong and limber." I heard the increasingly excited inflection in Sheila's voice as I continued to pause there on the steps. "I feel great when I'm doing it. I feel strong. I compare it to the adrenaline rush Eddie gets as a runner. It really makes me remember how it feels to be in my body and I feel the old me coming back."

"It's so hard trying to find an exercise routine that gets you in shape and that you actually enjoy doing." I heard my wife say.

"I also love challenge and I need the challenge." Sheila added. "I love that it incorporates every part of your body and that it strengthens and tones; it's definitely changed my body. I can't believe how it's changed my body. It's amazing!"

"I know, I've noticed." My wife agreed.

I grinned knowing she knew I had noticed too. I started up the steps again.

"Yeah, but it's not only a great workout it's also helped me bring 'my sexy' back, too!" I heard those words from Sheila and almost stumbled. "You do regular aerobics mixed with the pole. You create a unique sexy workout just for you. What more can a gal ask for?"

"What if sexy is not something you want to do?" Mary Ann asked. "You can still just wear your normal gym clothes right?"

"Of course, but in order to really get into the pole dancing exercise, you should get in the mood and dress sexy, too." Sheila continued and only seemed to get more excited. "In fact, some of the exercise routines translate very well from the pole and studio to the bedroom, if you know what I mean."

I almost literally sat down on the steps on that comment. I listened to her continue.

"Like these squats we do with and without the use of the pole. We squat and bounce our booties back and forth and up and down. We open our knees wide and bring them back together again. That's called a 'butterfly'. I was just demonstrating that simple move to Eddie one night and, my gosh, you should have seen the look on his face."

"Oh my," Mary Ann sounded as if she gushed.

"Nothing beats an exercise that brings the sexy you out. I'm sure any husband would enjoy watching his wife pole dance. If you are looking to lose weight and looking to excite your husband, then you can do both at the same time."

I heard Mary Ann laugh. "I don't know, but I'm sure it would give my Donnie a heart attack if I did it in front of him."

At that I smiled and stepped quietly back down the stairs, went to the garage door, opened and closed it heavily this time, then yelled up, "Dear, I'm home!"

*****

The next weekend I came downstairs dressed for yard work, shorts and t-shirt.

"Dear, I have a chore for you." I heard Mary Ann call out to me from the kitchen.

"Yes, my dear, what honey-do do you have for me now?" I playfully called back to her.

"There's a big box in the garage I need you to carry over and put in Sheila and Eddie's basement. Its some more clothes and toys of the boys I'm giving them." She walked out of the kitchen and I couldn't help ogling her. She looked so good in those white shorts and scoop neck top.

"Or we could go upstairs and jump in the shower together and get playful." I teased and walked up to her to put my arms around her.

"Stop!" She deflected my hands. "You have work to do outside and all I want you to do is this one simple chore before you do."

I gave her my full pouty face. "Oh alright."

She turned and walked back into the kitchen. "I left the garage door up and the door to the basement unlocked. Just take the box and put it anywhere down there."

"Yes, my dear." I muttered as I sauntered off to our basement.

I immediately saw the box she was talking about sitting against the back wall. I bent down to pick it up and about fell over it trying to heave it up. It was a little heavy. I adjusted my grip, bent down further and hoisted it up.

I walked through the neighbor's garage and pushed on the door Mary Ann had left open.

I immediately heard music playing. Then I remembered Sheila and Eddie always left their stereo or television on when they were out. I put the box down and took a couple more steps into the lower floor before I immediately stopped in my tracks. I looked up in utter surprise and saw Sheila. Only it wasn't really Sheila. Well it was her, but not in person. It was her on the sixty-two inch big screen television that was her husband Eddie's electronic pride and joy.

It was with a considerable mix of guilt and excitement that I stood there stock still and let my eyes travel up and down my neighbor's undulating body as she danced on screen. I took a deep breath and made an effort to calm myself. My stomach tied up in knots as a wave of panic started. I knew I should have turned back and made my way through the garage the way I had just come. But with one deeper breath I knew I was going to stay, at least for a few moments longer.

The music thumped a grinding beat as I watched Sheila approach the pole again. Her hand slid up the smooth metal as her leg wrapped around it. She bent forward and in one fluid motion, she stood and arched her back. Her long dark hair swept back. Then as her arms embraced the pole her leg swung her around and her hair fell in her face. She moved her body closer to the metal pole and bent her knees, straddling it.

That's when I saw them...the red lacy thong panties Mary Ann had spoken about.

I wasn't sure at that point which was louder, the music or the pulse pounding in my head.

After a few more gyrations around the metal pole Sheila stopped long enough to undo a couple of buttons on her white blouse, which appeared to be a man's shirt. I caught a glimpse of a matching red bra before her hands went back to caressing the hard metal and she slowly, gently, rocked her thighs astride the tall rod. Her hips rubbed against the unyielding metal. Again, cradling it in her hand, she beckoned it with the fingertips of her other hand. Her legs entwined around the pole and it seemed to come alive with her touch as she spun in a frenzied circle to the floor.

As the thumping erotic beat stimulated my pulse, the sight of her she stretched back, her red thong-covered butt teasing the pole in arousing movements stimulated my dirty mind. Her body ground against the pole as her hands slid up and massaged it. Then her legs teased the pole between her thighs.

The sensuality of the dance was amazing, but the guilt of watching her was driving me insane. Just as I was about to turn around and leave, I saw Sheila hoist herself up on the pole, hold it between her legs, then let go with her hands and her back slowly arched. I swear I felt my heart stop as her long dark hair tossed back and touched the floor.

At that point nothing existed but the music, Sheila, and the pole. Her body melted into the tall metal mast.

I was completely amazed by the talent and sheer strength she used to hang on by just her legs. She was a physical masterpiece in every move she made, so precise and clean just a pure work of art. She had so much passion in every extension in her body. It took true strength mentally and physically along with a lot of hard work to get those moves down I surmised. I continued to watch the video and fell into a trance as I watched Sheila hoist herself up and do another inverted move on that shiny pole. The world and the room around me faded away and I was absorbed in the warmth of the surreal experience.

Then suddenly the music climaxed and Sheila stood next to the pole and looked right into the camera. She walked slowly toward it, obviously breathing hard, reeling from the intense intimacy shared with that pole. Her legs and the skin showing above her bra were glittered in perspiration.

She paused, looked directly into the camera and whispered seductively. "Did you like that, hon?"

Talking about a heart-stopper!

I stared at her face in awe until she turned to walk away.

"Sweet video, huh?" The voice was behind me now.

Startled, I looked back to see a smiling Mary Ann.

"You can tell she loves what she is doing. Don't know whether to like her myself or be jealous of her."

Okay, I was busted, but she sure wasn't acting as if she was mad at me. She was staring at the screen.

I tried to test the waters and joke around. "You can dance for me like that any day. I would enjoy it very much." I grinned nervously.

"Really got her body back, didn't she?" She asked, ignoring what I had said.

"Uh, yeah, Sheila is a good dancer, has a good rhythm."

"She has a body any woman with kids would dream to have. Perfect and all natural." Mary Ann walked on by me and picked up the remote and turned off the tape and the television. She turned back around and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Now it was time for her to bust on me!

"Well sweetheart, did you really enjoy watching Sheila dance?"

"Well, yes, I liked the dance." I hesitated. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, yes, but I'm the kind of fella that would agree the real thing is hotter than a video." At that I grabbed my wife around the waist and pulled her to me.

"You would've loved to have seen those red undies come off her wouldn't you?" Mary Ann grinned up at me.

I squeezed her harder. "Would be much more exciting to watch my own wife for real and make love to her until we both are exhausted."

She pushed away from me just a little. "I can't be jealous you know. Sheila is so expressive in both an artistic and I guess, a very hot way."

"It's you and that sexy body of yours that gets me all horny," I said reaching for her again.

This time Mary Ann grabbed for my hands and just held them. "I'm sure you are perfectly capable of being horny without much help from me. But I did want to spice up things a little. And I know how talking about Sheila and her pole dancing and her sexy routines and sexy clothes have gotten you all riled up the last couple of weeks." She interlaced her fingers in mine and held out our hands between us.

"Ah. I understand now. All this was really just a novel way of seducing me, right?" I was actually just joking.

Mary Ann was trying not to laugh as she buried her head in my chest. "Mmm-hmm. Except she doesn't know anything about it. I found that tape the other day and I can only assume she made it for Eddie. I just couldn't resist using it to get you going."

This was unexpected in so many ways.

"Okay. But let's not make too much of my awkward comments about our young neighbor." I kissed the top of her head. "This may not sound as complimentary coming from a fifty year old man, but babe you rock my world. I would get mighty hard every time I saw you in a video like this one."

She gazed up at me with a look I had come to know very well and which I still enjoyed every time she made me a gift of it. "You know, sometimes you're a very silly man."

"I know. But don't you understand yet, after all these years?" I asked softly. "Everything that's really important to me is right here." I leaned down to kiss her forehead and she closed her eyes. "I love you so much."

She let go of my hands and reached up to stroke the short hair at the back of my neck. I kissed her eyelid and her shoulders hunched a little. "I love you very much, too."

My lips brushed hers then made their way down her chin and slowly to her throat. "I love you more." I left tiny moist impresses on her skin all the way down as my tongue fluttered down her chest and through her cleavage.

I felt my wife shiver and she took a deep breath.

I let my warmth breath blow down over her bare skin, exposed by her low cut top. Her nipples were hard as I saw them extended through the material of her blouse. I went right for them and began making lazy circles around each erect nipple.

Mary Ann gasped and shifted her hips into me more firmly. "Donnie, ohhhh, Don..." She pressed against my mouth and more firmly still against my body.

"A girl's best part, in your case, is absolutely everything!" I said as I nibbled softly. The backs of my fingers and nails ran along her smooth skin between the top of her shorts and where her top was lifted between us. "You just keep getting better and better! I tell you, girls half your age would kill to have breasts like this. You have a great body for fifty. I bet my neighbor friend, Eddie, would love Sheila to have breasts like you do. I also bet he hopes his woman still looks as hot as you at your age."

"Well there is something else I've learned from the younger generation." With that Mary Ann pushed me away and reached for the top of her shorts. I watched as she unbuttoned them and slid them down exposing...a pair of red thong panties!

Up to this point I realized I didn't really have a hard on going in my own shorts, okay, maybe it had twitched more than a few times by then, but now I could feel a distinct growth and lengthening down below.

"What? Whose panties are those? Did you raid our neighbor's panty drawer?" I stammered.

"Haha, yes of course, I go through Sheila's underwear every time I'm over here." Mary Ann stood before me, her shorts about her knees and that red satiny underwear practically begging to be touched.

I reached down and ran my fingertips across the front of them. "Well, you have done their laundry before. And they do look identical to the ones Sheila was wearing in the video." My fingers felt the soft lace and the floral design stitched into the front panel. "Those red panties look really good on you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fit for a Tall, Hard Pole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds