• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 18

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 18

12

Part 18: Sharon gets some time off and we talk incest.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

Mar 03/26/09 8:47 PM

Sharon,

First I want to thank you for your answer to my short email asking whether emailing me was becoming a chore. I'm feeling a little sheepish now about writing it; I should have known better. I don't like to make excuses, but I think you deserve an explanation. As you know my personal life is a bit off right now, but I have been holding back on you a little. There are a couple of other things going on that I won't bore you with, but suffice it to say that taken all together it is causing me some stress. Right now your emails are the highlight of my days, so I get a little cranky if I go a couple of days without one. I won't doubt your dedication to our friendship again.

So, now, WOW! You had a wild and crazy Sunday indeed. I would caution you though, that this is just the beginning. I'm thinking that the next time you get together with Tommy and Scott you will be taking on both at the same time. That should be fun. I just got home an hour ago, and I just finished reading your email about Sunday, so I haven't had time to really digest it yet and form a reply.

I did, however, have some additional thoughts that I didn't have time to write about yesterday and I wrote them down on my palm pilot during lunch.

I was amused by your "fragile male ego" remark. While there is some truth to what you say, I think you have underestimated Joe. I'm pretty sure that he knows, or at least suspects, that the sex with the boys is better than you have been letting on. He's a smart guy and knows that he can't compete with young guys on a purely sexual-performance basis. But that does not bother him much because he knows he has much more to offer you than just raw sex, no matter how good it is. Sure he feels some pangs of envy because he can't perform like he did when he was 18, but those are natural and fleeting. I'm sure he wishes he could hit those long drives on the golf course like those young guys do too, but he probably still beats them on the final score. So I don't think it's necessary to keep from him the fact that the sex with the boys is great. In fact, he may respond in the opposite way that you are fearing - it may excite him more. Remember, the more you get off, the more he gets off.

I also thought of a few more possible dom/sub scenarios:

* The simulated rape. In this one Joe would call you from the Center when he knew you were home, probably on one of your days off. He would ask if you were in "the mood". If yes, he would then tell you that he was going to send over some company and to leave the back door unlocked. Then he would send over a couple of boys that you had already had sex with, like Tommy and Scott, and someone new, possibly a few years older. They would be instructed to put masks on as they entered the house and to only have the new guy speak so that you would be unsure of who they were. They would find you and the new guy would announce that they were going to teach you a lesson for parading around naked all the time, or something like that. Then they would take turns with you until they were satisfied. You would go along with this because you were sure that Joe sent them over. Then, just to screw with your mind, after they left Joe would call to inform you that guy he was going to send over couldn't make it, and that he was sorry for getting you all worked up for nothing.

* Eventually I think Joe will invite Ron back over, but this time it will be more like last Saturday night with Ron taking Tommy's place. Ron is Joe's friend and he will eventually spill the beans about the recent turn of events. Upon hearing this Ron will start begging Joe to let him "have a turn".

* Combine the girl-on-girl scenario with the above one and you have Joe inviting Ron and Diane over to dominate you. I think Joe would love to see you lick Diane's pussy while Ron fucks you from behind. Given your description of Diane, it sounds like she's pushy/dominant already, so this might really float her boat too. And I doubt she'd turn down oral sex from anyone, especially if it humiliates someone that she perceives as acting "better than her".

I know that some of these scenarios sound far fetched, but keep in mind that I'm not predicting that they will actually happen, just that they are common male fantasies for someone like me or Joe. On the other hand, if I had predicted three or four months ago that now you would be having regular sex with some former 18 year old students and was planning a six-on-one GB with them as well, you would have told me that was far fetched too. Things have a way of changing in unexpected ways.

A common stereotype of men is that they don't have much imagination when it comes to sex. As with most stereotypes there is some truth to that, but mostly it's a case that our sexual imagination is just different than those of most women, so it goes unrecognized. Hopefully you now have an idea what I'm talking about. Also keep in mind that what I have listed is only a subset of possibilities, and even for the scenarios I have listed there are many variations. When you told Joe that there was "nothing" you wouldn't do when in a submissive mood, you opened up all these possibilities and more. You know how the old saw goes: "Be careful what you wish for; you may just get it."

Notice that many of the scenarios I talked about have a taboo element, like Joe's brother. That's not a coincidence. Breaking these kinds of sexual taboos can be a big turn on for many men. The whole thing with the former students is a taboo as well. That's why Joe calls them "kids", because it makes it sound like an even bigger taboo. I'd bet that he has fantasies of you with even younger boys, but won't pursue them because of the legal issues. Other taboo subjects come to mind that he might not want to admit to, like having sex with your own brother (if you have one), or with someone else from your family like a cousin.

Your strange friend,

Paul.

Mar 03/26/09 10:27 PM

Sharon,

Thank you again for the long email on Sunday. I really found it quite stimulating, in a number of ways. I will be reading it a few more times yet, but it gave me a lot to think about already. I have a former teacher in my MILF Chronicles series and now I have some good ideas for a new chapter about her. But it's only a coincidence that she is being forced to have sex with some of her former students. :-)

Anyway, it occurred to me from your description that Scott was likely a virgin before Sunday, making you his first. What's that feel like? I don't know what Joe thinks, for all I know Scott told him that he had already had sex with a girl before. That would have been I lie, I think, given that he seemed unsure what to do when he finally found himself alone with you. His "fragile male ego" would not have allowed him to admit that he was a virgin. I think you will have to spend more time with Scott before he is ready for the big GB, although I think Tommy is ready now.

I think you should expect all the other candidates that Tommy has identified to be pretty much at the same level of sexual experience. In other words, little to none. I say this not only because of your experiences with Tommy and Scott, but because they are all former students of yours. If I recall correctly, you taught an Advanced Placement course. That makes it an elective course that's usually only selected by the brighter students. As a group, these students are not usually the ones that get the girls in High School. Usually it's the jocks and the wealthy boys that get the girls. So, It might be a good idea to plan on spending some time with each of the new candidates, both one-on-one and in small groups (two or three) to make sure they are ready before the big GB. Joe will love this idea.

I figured that Joe would like the idea of more public adventures. Actually he planned that well. While it seems like you are pretty exposed in the car, it's not really that easy to see in, especially at night. But even in the day most people are just too busy driving to try to peek into the back seat of a car. Still, there is that sense of exposure, which can be quite stimulating, as you know. Going to a bar that's not too close to home was smart too. It was unlikely that anybody you know would have seen you in there with the boys. And anybody else would have just assumed they were your nephews or something, especially since you were dressed in a sensible manner. As long as he continues to exercise caution in this area you should have a lot of fun with minimal real risk.

Time to go to bed. Hopefully I'll have more for you tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of your week, because if I know you and Joe, you didn't take the week off.

Paul.

Mar 03/27/09 4:41 PM

Sharon,

I've had a chance to go over your email about Sunday's adventure. I have a few more thoughts and observations to share with you. These will be pretty much in the order that you wrote about them, so chronological.

You said, "He [Tommy] would rather see me in my teacher clothes than a sexy night gown." I just wanted to point out that's partially the taboo thing again. Students can fantasize about having sex with their teachers, but it's not supposed to happen - it's forbidden. So of course, they really want to do it which is where the fantasy derives it's power. It doesn't hurt that you are really hot too.

Now the kissing thing. I don't think Joe "countermanded" your rule, so much as modify it. I think he still realizes the danger in allowing them to kiss you in a sensuous, tender way, but since there are so many nerve endings in the lips and tongue he also realized that it was unreasonable to demand absolutely no kissing. So I'm guessing that he told the boys that what you meant by "no kissing", was no tender kissing like they would kiss their girlfriend, but instead you liked it hard and aggressive, just like everything else when you were in your submissive "mood". This seems like a reasonable compromise, but I was a little surprised at how easily you allowed one of your rules to be "countermanded" by Joe. It makes me wonder which of your other rules you will allow to be partially or fully rescinded. You may want to think about potential fall back positions for your other rules, should Joe push on them at a time when you don't want to just outright refuse and potentially ruin the moment.

You noted that Joe had been to the bar before. I'm pretty sure you are right and he had scoped it out ahead of time, which is a really good idea. Your husband is definitely a smart guy; you are lucky in that regard. He has really thought a lot of this through. It's obvious he has bought into the notion that your submissive side is something new that you have not experienced before and he's taken on himself to draw that out. He wants to train you to be that "sex starved nympo slut" that he has fantasized about, and probably fantasized about for years.

You noted how much Scott came when you gave him the blow job. That may have been just how much he cums, there are differences between men, but when a guy, especially a young guy, is really excited they will do that, but only in those circumstances. If that was the first time he had been sucked off to orgasm before, then that could explain it. I remember that I came so hard the first time my did that for me that I thought I was going to shoot my entire being out my cock. I know I squirted more than normal, but of course I didn't keep count; my mind was too occupied exploding. I guess my point is that given Scott's obvious inexperience with sex, it just may have been the situation that caused him to cum so much, but only time will tell.

I also wanted to ask, is your garage attached to your house, or have you been walking outside naked (thinking of Saturday taking Tommy home and Sunday when you returned home)?

Paul.

Mar 03/27/09 4:39 PM

Hi Paul,

I'm certain that your observation about Scott is correct. If that wasn't the first time he had sex with a female, it certainly seemed like it. I had thoughts about asking if he were a virgin but didn't want to embarrass him. If I was indeed his first, then I will probably be the teacher he remembers all of his life.

What I did want to comment on is in the same vein. Yes I have been teaching AP courses that are elective and only available to students with higher GPA's. The majority of the school jocks don't have the time or the grades or both. Neither Tommy or Scott are jocks or rich. Both are intelligent young men. I don't know who their friends were in school but I would assume that anyone else they recruit will also be like them.

I will say that I am more comfortable with this type of ex student. To begin with, I think they appreciate it more and the main thing is I believe they are much more likely to remain quiet about what is going on. Now with that said, I'll add that I have always been more physically attracted to the jock type. Joe was a school jock and remains very athletic and interested in sports. If I were a young girl in high school or just out, I probably wouldn't be dating either Tommy or Scott.

I wouldn't say these two were school nerds but I'm sure they have been thought of that way by their peers. Both were very good students that would have easily been accepted into any college. Their only problem is that they come from working class families who couldn't afford to send them. Scott is taking some classes at a local community college but Tommy can't even afford that. That is also the major reason he doesn't have a car. Scott does.

I mentioned briefly that I did talk with Joe about the time factor. He spoke with Tommy about it. What Joe was most concerned with was burning me out on this before it really got started. He told Tommy to back off on his demands for my time.

An interesting thing happened today. As we both suspected some of my nosy neighbors have noticed the increased activity at my house. Today I spoke briefly with Mrs. Reuben. (A busy body who lives down the street) She didn't ask anything but I thought I would stave off any possible gossip. I told her that I had just recently started doing some free tutoring for some promising former students to prepare them for college. She thought that was really nice of me.

Sharon

Mar 03/27/09 4:49 PM

Sharon,

I just got your email as I was finishing off my previous one and for the moment I just wanted to send you a quick comment on your "cover story" about tutoring the boys: Absolutely brilliant! And since you brought it up before anybody asked it will make it look even more legitimate. I am massively impressed and once again reminded of my first email rule.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your week.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Mar 03/27/09 5:32 PM

Paul,

Your my friend but by no means strange.

Just a few comments on your observations.

I don't think the rape thing will really happen but some variation of it might. Since you and Joe seem to have a lot of similar ideas. I'm sure the thought has crossed his mind.

As far as Ron wanting to get involved, I'm sure that will happen at some point. They are close friends and I'm sure Joe has already told him some if not all of what is going on. For all I know, some of these ideas Joe has just may be from Ron. Both Joe and Ron would love to see Diane and I get it on and I know Diane would be all for it. I'm not into that but then again, who knows what might happen in the right situation.

I think you are right on point with the taboo subject. Joe would like to see me with even younger guys but we both know that is not a good idea for legal reasons. He does keep bringing up his brother. I'm certain that will be happening but we are too involved now with other things that are going on. Do you remember mentioning the possibility of a father/son? Joe briefly mentioned something as a joke but I believe he was fishing for a response. His brother has a 14 yr old son. Joe jokes that if I had sex with his brother, I may as well do his son too? My response was, "Don't you think I'm busy enough now?"

He claimed to be just teasing but was he? As for my family, I have an uncle Herman who for years had no qualms about letting me know he would like to have sex with me. He has even grabbed my boobs a few times. If Joe wanted me to do it with someone in my family, I'm sure he would be on the list. Someone I'm sure would be on top of the list would be Jeanne's husband Dick. Jeanne has told me of her husbands lust for me (her words) but he has never outwardly shown any of it toward me. I have told Joe about it.

I haven't mentioned about any sexual encounters with Tommy or Scott this week because there haven't been any. It just dawned on me that I didn't tell you that. I did touch on it in the e-mail I just sent. After Joe and I talked about how time consuming this was becoming, he also became concerned about me and eventually him getting burned out by the fact that if it were too frequent, the excitement of it all might be lost. I got the week off from sex with the "kids" but not him. I needed the week off but will admit I do miss the amount of sex I was getting.

Sharon

Mar 03/27/09 6:10 PM

Sharon,

I'm glad you don't think I'm too strange. Sometimes I wonder.

It's kind of funny, but when I was Tommy and Scott's age I was probably very much like them. You would think that would help me predict their actions a bit better, but that was a long time ago and people that age are kind of unpredictable anyways. But I'll keep trying; I love a challenge.

I'm glad you got some time off and I understand why you miss the sex. I certainly would. Maybe some sort of middle ground would be better, like weekends and one day during the week, preferably one of your days off. Just a suggestion. Life is about balance, in my experience, and finding that balance is important. I've felt a little off balance myself lately, so I need to take a little of my own advice and fix that. Easier said than done in my case, but still good advice.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to play that little game of "would you fuck him?" You know that Joe is going to ask sometime anyway, so here's my list, yea or nay:

1.) Uncle Herman

2.) Jeanne's husband Dick

3.) And the tough one, your nephew (Joe's brother's son). Presumably there would not be legal issues here as a practical matter, since Joe's brother would not press charges if he was in on it. Personally I think 14 might be a little young, but 15 or 16 is not. I first had sex when I was 16, but I think I could have handled it at 15. It really depends on the boy.

Cheers,

Paul.

Mar 03/28/09 11:57 AM

The answers to the "Game"

The contestants:

My uncle Herman

My sister's husband Dick

Joe's brother's son A J

Who would I rather 'fuck"?

4) uncle Herman

3) Dick

2) A J

1) NONE OF THE ABOVE (Including Joe's brother)

If I had to pick one, it would be in order:

1) A J

2) Dick

3) Joe's brother

4) Uncle Herman

Who would like it most?

1) Uncle Herman

2) Joe's brother

3) A J

4) Dick

If you have any other game questions just ask.

Sharon

Mar 03/28/09 12:39 PM

Sharon,

You are so cool! I asked for just a yes or no answer to the question, "would you fuck him?" with the implication, by the way, that it was Joe asking you (I don't know if you picked up on that or not). But you gave me much more information than that! I'm assuming at this point, by your other answers, (correct me if I'm wrong) that the answer to the original question is "yes" for all of them. Very interesting, especially the order of the "if I had to choose" list. So, in regard to that list I would like to know why you put them in that order, with AJ at the top. What is it about each one that made you put them at the position you did? Also, it might be easier to use Joe's brother's name rather than "Joe's brother" all the time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds