• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • I Go to Work for BBC Ch. 03

I Go to Work for BBC Ch. 03

In parts I and II, our couple have been going through some new and innovating procedures to achieve a pregnancy. The husband has been humiliated by not only the way the procedure works but also by the way both his wife and her doctor belittle his manhood. Join us in part III as the husband is further emasculated by the bad news he has to give to his spouse. Afraid of facing his wife , he says nothing all weekend. Monday morning on the way to her doctor's appointment, he finally informs his wife.

"Good morning Gloria, I have your test results here and I'm afraid it's still the same, you are not with child as of yet."

"I'm not sure it is bad news Doctor Kushner, my husband just informed me on the way over here that he has been fired."

George notices that the doctor has not looked at him or said a word to him yet. The doctor still not looking George's way asks Gloria,

"Fired, what did he do to get fired?"

"I guess his sales figures are just like his sperm count, too low to produce any results. With the job market as it is today and a firing on his resume I just don't see how he will ever land a job."

"This is becoming quite a coincidence, just today I was talking to our sales rep from BBC, you know the company that produces the inseminator you have been using. Anyway, he says the owner's Administrative Assistant is leaving his company due to pregnancy and he is looking to replace her. If you're interested I'll make a call and put in a good word for you."

"That would be great doctor that was my last position in the work force. In fact, that's how I met George, I was his admin."

Before the couple left the office, the good doctor made an appointment for Gloria to interview with Royce Crabtree, founder and owner of BBC Inc. As a word of advice, the doctor suggested that Gloria wear something that would show off her large derrière and big breasts as Mr. Crabtree enjoyed full figured women.

Just as Gloria had been insisting the last few weeks, once again she drove home. George rode in the passenger side sulking, it seemed now Gloria no longer cared about him losing his job, in fact she seemed happier now than she had been in weeks; well at least she was no longer mad at him. They stopped by the mall on the way home so Gloria could but a new outfit to wear to her interview. George hated the way she made him hold her purse and the purchases she made. The most humiliating was saved for last as they went to Victoria's Secret where Gloria told the sales clerk that she didn't care if her hubby liked her new undies as they not for his enjoyment.

The next day before Gloria left for her interview, she instructed George on what chores she expected to be done before she returned. She told George she wanted him to wear the frilly apron she handed him to keep his clothes clean but really, she just wanted to embarrass him more. Gloria had decided that George was going to become a househusband and that she would become the woman of the house. She knew she needed this job so she had dressed as sexy as she dared. She was determined to show off as much of her curves as it took to land the position; after all, that's how she got the job with George.

Gloria was introduced to Mr. Crabtree by Ruth who looked very pregnant. She told Gloria to relax and that Mr. Crabtree was a wonderful boss. What Ruth did not tell her was how good looking he was, no matter what she did Gloria could only think about sex after she looked at him. Tall and shiny black his custom tailored Italian suit looked like it was molded to his body. She noticed how his gold jewelry contrasted with his black skin. His large dark eyes seemed to look right through her. With a smile that was almost a leer he said,

"Gloria, Doctor Kushner tells me you're a satisfied customer of BBC."

"Oh, yes sir, very satisfied but not pregnant yet."

She blushed as she thought about her Tyrone, the name she gave her inseminator, between her legs giving her more satisfaction that her husband was capable of doing. Mr. Crabtree chuckled as if he knew just what she was thinking.

"Satisfaction is what we sell here at BBC, yes, sex and satisfaction, so we expect our employees to help get that point across with our customers. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Gloria could see that Mr. Crabtree was staring into the cleavage of her double Ds but instead of being offended, she felt herself getting wet between her legs.

"Yes Sir Mr. Crabtree I'm here to do whatever you want me to do."

"Well you sure are one sexy lady, why don't you stand up and let me see that body?"

Gloria stood and did a little pirouette pausing to shake her rear end just a little.

"Girl hike up that dress, Good, now pull now pull down your panties show me what's under them."

Without hesitation, she pulled her underwear off exposing her bush to the first man other than her husband since she and George had been married.

"Your first assignment will be to lose that pussy hair I want you bald on your first day of work. Come in early and go to our spa. Marcel will wax all that fur off, and then you'll be smooth and pink for me. The most important aspect of your job is to take care of your boss, believe me if I'm happy your day will go a lot easier."

"Oh Mr. Crabtree I would love to please you in any way you wished."

He got up and walked around the desk to where she was sitting she could see the bulge of his cock through his trousers. It looked huge and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. He reached over and took her hand, then placed it on his monster. As she caressed it, she meekly asked permission to free it from his pants. He chuckled and told her to go ahead. He watched as she undid buckles, buttons, and his zipper, then sliding his trousers down leaving nothing but a pair of black silk boxers between her and a peek at his manhood. Reaching in and freeing Mr. Crabtree's beautiful member Gloria moaned, as she was finally able to hold this ebony prize in her hands. As she watched the contrast of her white hands against the pure blackness, she thought she might climax just from holding him.

"Have you noticed yet that I modeled the inseminator after my own cock?"

"Yes I see but the real thing feels so much better. May I kiss it? I've kissed mine at home so much now I want to taste the real thing."

"OK I'll let you kiss it but then I want you to swallow it, let's see if you can empty my balls like you do on the model."

Gloria had no idea that when she was practicing with deep throating her Tyrone, she would get to use her skills on a life size model. She caressed his balls as she forced his huge shaft down her throat. Gloria felt a great since of pride and accomplishment when she felt her nose nestle deep in his public hair. As she breathed in the aroma of a real man she felt his balls contract and knew she was about to be rewarded with his sperm. She was ready for him to cum but not for the amount that blasted deep in her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could but could not get it down as it spilled out of her mouth and nose almost choking her. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and watched as even more erupted onto her face.

When he was finally done, he told her to clean him up and put him back where he belonged. After licking him clean, she kissed the tip one more time before tucking him into his silk boxers then she pulled up his trousers and fastened them as they were. He instructed her to be at work at eight the next day, and then dismissed her. She walked out in a daze not even thinking about all of his spunk still running down her chin and onto her dress and cleavage. Gloria went to the ladies room and watched herself in the mirror as she scraped the semen off her face and chest with her fingers and then sucked her fingers clean. All the way home, she could only think of her new boss and the magnificence of his man hood, oh yeah and how his cum tasted like honey. She was so full of lust that she had to reach between her legs to try to satisfy the itch growing inside her loins, only then did she realize she had left her panties on Mr. Crabtree's desk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • I Go to Work for BBC Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds