• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Change in My Wife Ch. 01

A Change in My Wife Ch. 01

This is the story of how my sex life changed dramatically, thanks to a tenant of ours. My wife, who I will call Sally, is a beautiful woman. She has retained her figure over the ten years of our marriage and is my best friend. Unfortunately, until recently, our sex life stunk. Once a week if nothing else got in the way, roll on her and get it over with. Oral sex was out of the question, and anything more kinky than that was not even discussed. All that changed, thanks to John.

John rented a house from us. It was investment property we were going to resell eventually, but for now, his rent pays the mortgage. Without it, we would be in a bind. I work, so Sally manages the property.

She got a call from him one day telling her the air conditioning was out. Now, in South Georgia, that makes the place unhabitable. After several calls, she found out it was going to be a week before it could be fixed. John said he would withhold rent for that period, which he had a right to do under the lease. So Sally went over to talk to him.

He came to the door in a pair of gym shorts.

"Hi, Sally, come in."

"Thanks. Listen, John, I really need for you to change your mind about the rent. The economy has really hurt us, and without that, we will have a hard time making ends meet."

"I know," he said. "But I can't stay here, and I need the money to pay for a hotel."

Sally told me later she was a bit desperate at this point. We knew John had some money put aside and could afford to be out of the place for a few days. We really could not afford to be without the money.

"Isn't there anything we can do? It's pretty bad."

At this point, John raised an eye brow. "What did you have in mind?"

"I really don't know, John. But I want to be able to buy food this month."

John thought for a moment, then said, "Sally, listen, I have an idea. You may not like it, and I think of you as a friend, so I hesitate to suggest it."

"John, I'm pretty desperate. If you have a way, I'll listen. If I don't like it, we can forget it happened."

John continued to back off, and Sally pressed. Finally he said, "Well, OK. Here's the thing. I have always thought you have a beautiful body. If you will let me see your breasts, I think we can do a no interest loan until you can repay me."

"I'm a married woman!" Sally the prude was genuinely shocked.

"No, no. I don't want you to cheat on Thomas. I just want to see your tits."

Sally thought for a minute. How bad could it be? "Nothing else?"

"Nope."

So, with a sigh, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her plain white bra-covered 34Cs. Her hands trembled a bit as she reached behind her and unhooked the bra. She revealed her breasts to another man for the first time since our marriage. She says she began to be a bit excited at this point. Then John reached for the bra.

"Hey! You said nothing else."

"Just let me hold it." So she handed it over, and John dropped the bombshell.

"Now, I have this, and Thomas will never believe nothing happened. So, you are going to do something for me."

"I will not have sex with you!" Sally was genuinely angry at this point.

"Not with me. With Thomas. You are to put on your shirt and go home. When he comes in, show him you are not wearing a bra and tell him you have a surprise. Then give him a blow job and swallow his cum."

"Gross! I've never done anything like that."

"Then it's time you learned. Either that or I go to Thomas with the bra and tell him you came on to me."

Sally shuddered. Although I would not have believed John and probably would have kicked his ass for the suggestion, Sally was under a lot of stress and not sure how I would react. So she sighed again and reached for the shirt.

"When you're done, have him call me and thank me." John leered at her.

So it was that when I came home, my wife called me from our bedroom, "Honey, please come in here. I have a surprise for you."

When I entered the bedroom, she was standing by the bed looking beautiful. Something was different, but I could not put my finger on it. She was blushing deeply when she spoke.

"Take off your clothes and lie down. Don't ask any questions until I have given you the surprise, OK?"

She did not have to ask me twice. Sex on Friday afternoon meant nothing more for at least a week, but if she wanted me naked, the sex could be worth it. I stripped in less than a minute and lay down.

"Now just enjoy," she said. She began to slowly unbutton her shirt, revealing her tits. Now I knew what was different. She was not wearing a bra! Now, I have tried without success to get her to go braless, at least around the house, so she knew this would be a turn on. By the time she got the shirt off and stood there in only her jeans, I was rock hard. She slowly approached the bed and spoke in her most sultry voice, "Just lie back and enjoy, big boy. I am going to do something you have always wanted but never gotten."

With that, she kissed me softly and began to work her way down my body, kissing my neck gently. When she paused to suck on my nipples, I let out a groan. As she continued South, it became obvious what she had in mind. My mind was racing. I had a dozen questions, but she had said not to ask, so I kept my mouth shut. Her mouth felt wonderful on my cock, but it was probably the shortest blow job on record. She had barely begun to bob her head up and down before I called out to tell her I was about to cum.

She looked up at me, lust in her eyes, and said, "I want to swallow it."

She barely made it back to my dick before I erupted with cum. True to her word, she swallowed it all.

At that point, I had to know, so the story came out. I called John to thank him, and it really got interesting. That, however, is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Change in My Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds