• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakening of Fannie Ch. 05

Awakening of Fannie Ch. 05

12

DAY FIVE-DOUBLE CROSSED

(Fannie's loving husband unwittingly sets his wife up for her first gangbang!)

B-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z- Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z -z-z-z-z-z-z

'OH God! Someone please shoot me!' he thought to himself while reaching for the alarm clock. It is morning and S had hardly slept a wink. His head pounded like a bass drum as he suffered from a major hangover. 'Why can't this be Saturday and I can stay in bed and sleep?' he thought knowing full well that it is only Tuesday and he has to go to work. He remembers going to the bachelor party last night and some of the early festivities but the rest is just a mere haze. 'How the hell did I get home last night?' he wonders.

Crawling out of bed he staggers into the bathroom. Leaning over the sink he looks at his face in the mirror only to see two bloodshot eyes staring back at him. He splashes cold water on his face and heads for the kitchen as he dries it with a towel. Pushing the on button for the automatic coffee maker he heads back to the bedroom and dresses trying not to awaken the sleeping Fannie. Back to the kitchen he tosses a couple of headache tablets in his mouth and washes them down with his scalding black coffee. Grabbing his car keys he opens the front door only to be blinded by bright sunlight penetrating his eyeballs like a laser.

He jumps in his car and quickly flips down the visor. Something falls from the visor and lands on his lap.

"What the fuck is this?" he says out loud.

It appears to be a home made DVD in a plastic case with a folded note attached by an elastic band.

Opening the note he reads:

'The enclosed DVD is meant for your eyes only. You must watch it immediately and follow all instructions therein by the letter. Failure to comply with any tasks will cause irreparable hardship to you and your wife.

DO IT NOW! '

He looks around to see if he can catch anyone watching but finds himself alone then after a slight pause he looks at his watch and jumps back out of the car and heads for the house. In a panic he races into his TV room and puts in the DVD. He only has a half hour before Fannie gets up so he must be sure to be gone by then. 'What the fuck did I do last night?' he asks himself.

As soon as the first image appears on the screen he knows that he is totally screwed. There is a scene from the bachelor party of S spanking the most beautiful ass that he has ever seen with a leather paddle. He was enjoying himself with a bound, unknown, woman and seemed to be in complete control of the situation. It was edited to make it appear that everything shown was choreographed by him. When he placed the butt plug in her ass he did it like an expert. When he put his cock inside of her and fucked her hard he was in ecstasy!

The way that the DVD was edited it appeared that S was in control of the situation and was having sex with the woman freely and without the encouragement that he was getting from the others. He realizes immediately that he had been set up by Frank and Dave and now must do their bidding for fear that his wife, Fannie, will find out. The video instructs him on what he must do. Any variation from complete compliance and the men will send a copy to his wife which would surely spoil their marriage and both of their futures. He has no choice......

The florist arrived at Fannie's office by late morning. He was delivering a double bunch of red roses. Fannie was absolutely thrilled that her husband would do such a thing especially after, unknown to him, the nasty and dirty things that she had been forced to do this past week. If he only knew that she had been dressed like a slut in public and fucking and sucking the cocks of strangers he would leave her if not kill her for it. The note says that she should plan on taking tomorrow off as he will be taking her to the nearby casino this evening and he already has a room reservation to 'make up for lost time with her'. She was as giddy as a school girl on her first date. Fortunately she had no orders from Dave for tonight and would just love a night alone with her loving husband.

The evening couldn't start out any better as they had a romantic dinner and won a little money gambling. They went to the lounge for drinks and listened to a some live music to get in the mood. S asked the bartender for the time and decided that they should head upstairs and get comfortable. Opening the door to their room they were both amazed at the size. It was a full suite with a living room, kitchenette, and large bedroom with a king sized bed. It had a fully stocked wet bar and a Jacuzzi in the master bath.

Fanny was excited to have a romantic evening with her husband alone. They kissed and S made a couple of drinks. Fannie decided to take advantage of the Jacuzzi and prepare for a quiet evening of lovemaking with her husband. She ran the water as she stripped off her clothes and steps in. She slides down into the warm water until it came up to her neck. It felt so nice and relaxing. After a few minutes she found herself thinking about some of the things that she has done in the past few days. The dirty things. Being forced to dress like a slut and parade herself through the busy shopping mall with her private parts exposed to those lucky enough to catch the right angle. Sucking the smelly cocks of faceless men at the glory hole and eagerly drinking there semen. As the center of attention at the bachelor party bound and exposed to an unknown number of strangers as she is abused and fucked hard in public.

A wave of lust flows over her body as her mind takes over. She slowly slides her left hand up over her stomach until she is cupping her left breast. She raises her nipple to her lips and begins to lick and eventually suck on her upturned nipple. Her right hand involuntarily slides down to her pussy as she opens her legs as wide as walls of the Jacuzzi would allow. Her middle finger slides down through her open slit, over her clit, to her now open and inviting hole. It curls and slips in easily all of the way in until her palm is pressing against her now hardening little clit. She is aware about how easily her finger goes in now that her cunt is being fucked and stretched on a regular basis. This is the first time that she has masturbated since her lunch break at work. She has found that her need to cum is insatiable these past few days and she has to bring herself off several times per day. Unable to wait for her husband she rapidly pounds her pussy with her open hand as her finger slips in and out of her hungry hole.

Meanwhile, S is diligently getting things ready in the bedroom. He went around the room and lit scented candles all around. Reaching into his bag of tricks that he brought along he removes four pieces of rope and ties them to the four corner posts of the bed and hides them from view. He wants to make sure that everything is just right because their future together may rely on it. Picking up his cell phone he makes a call. He speaks to the person on the other end in hushed tones so that Fannie would not be able to hear through the bathroom door. He makes another round of drinks before dimming the lights waiting for the object of his desire to enter the room.

Fannie was finishing up in the bathroom. She made sure to shave her pussy mound nice and smooth as a surprise to him without even knowing that he had seen it the night before at the Fireman's Hall. Adding a little baby powder to make things silky she slips her little baby doll nighty over her head and she is ready.

Fannie slowly opened the door to the bedroom and stands in the doorway striking a sexy pose. The light from the bathroom behind her causes a perfect silhouette as she enters the dim candle light of the bedroom. S couldn't believe his eyes as his beautiful wife enters the room wearing nothing but the baby doll nighty. He could see the image of her body through the fabric as the light from the bathroom shined through. This was causing a twinge in his crotch immediately as she walked toward him. Wrapping his arms around her he pulls her tight against his body and gives her a deep passionate kiss. They fall onto the bed pressing their bodies together. He slides his hand up her nighty and places it on her breast squeezing it slightly which brings a soft moan from Fannie's lips. He moves his hand back down to her pussy and finding it wet already he slips a finger between her moist lips. His cock hardens as he feels her now shaved pussy for the first time.

Fannie is hot again and ready as she has been almost constantly for the past week. He stops momentarily and slides the thin garment up over her head and off as she raises her arms. Turning her around he reaches under the covers and takes out a blindfold which he puts over her eyes. Next he slowly lays her on the bed and places her hands into the looped ropes which he had hidden from her. She now lies spread eagle on the bed as S looks down upon his sexy wife. He slides his hands up and down her body and she writhes with the motions getting more and more excited.

"You know that I love you more than anything Fannie." he said softly in her ear as he lightly kisses her neck.

"Mmmmmm, I love you too Baby" she cooed back.

"I hope that you understand that everything I do tonight I do for you. For your enjoyment. Please understand that I would never do this unless I loved you this much." He has a hard time trying to explain himself.

"I know, Baby, I love it. I love it all!" she responds.

Fannie starts having second thoughts about going through with her agreement with Dave. She does not want to lose her husband. She thinks to herself how bad she feels about what she has been forced to do lately and wants to tell her husband that she is sorry and that she loves him. Most of all she hopes that by telling him the truth they can both work together to stop her tormentors from forcing her to do those things again. In time she will learn how to control her body like most normal wives and her loving husband will be able to meet her needs sexually. 'Yes! I'll do it! I'll get my life back and be free from Dave and the humiliation that he forces upon me forever!' she thought, determined.

"Honey" she said. "I have something to tell you."

"Shhhhhhh" was all he said putting his index finger to her lips.

Before she could say another word he puts a ball gag in her mouth. Raising her head from the pillow he fastens it snug behind her head. Leaving her silent.

'I'll tell him later' she thought. 'No need to spoil the mood now'.

Now bound and vulnerable Fannie waits for his next move with anticipation. S climbs up from the end of the bed and puts his face close to her pussy. He couldn't believe his luck that his wife would shave it for him and was delirious at the sight of it. He couldn't resist putting his lips to it and bends to kiss it. He sticks his tongue into the slit and licks up some of her sweet nectar that was leaking from her slightly open hole. As he licks harder Fannie starts to squirm. He licks her inviting cunt with abandon causing Fannie writhe on the bed. His tongue finds her clit and he places it directly on her little button and presses down hard bringing the girl close to orgasm when suddenly there is a soft knock on the door!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both stop to be sure of what they heard. A few seconds pass and they hear it again. This time louder and with more authority. Fannie in a panic tries to free herself from her binds as S slowly backs off of the bed. She doesn't know why anyone would be coming to their door at this time and assumes that it must be room service or the maid. She doesn't want him to answer the door but has no say in the matter right now. She must lay quietly as he sends them away knowing that she will be out of sight from the main doorway in the other room.

As S slowly opens the door she can hear him talking to someone. It sounds like a man. They talk softly and she strains to hear what they are saying. The voices get louder and she can tell with certainty that they are both inside of the outer room now.

'Why doesn't he just send him away and come back to me?' she thought.

The man is fairly tall and larger than S. He is wearing jeans, a flannel shirt, and a leather mask which covers half of his face. He is not alone! Another larger man enters behind him wearing some form of disguise. The leader is carrying a paper in his hand and walks to a small table by the window. The paper is a form of contract and he hands it over to S to sign it. It states that S will allow Fannie to be their property for the evening and it has several strict rules to follow. If her husband does not sign or follow the rules to a tee the man will show her the video of him fucking the woman at the party and risk losing her forever. He would already be in trouble for allowing things to get this far. S was thinking that the man in the leather mask, obviously Dave, was to come alone and he would be allowed to fuck his wife as a "three way" with the hopes that his wife might find this a sexual treat and their marriage will not be in jeopardy. He wasn't about to agree to have her fucked by two. Especially seeing that the second man appears to be a huge black man!

He didn't notice while he was reading that the door was never closed fully and there were other men entering the room behind him. He was having second thoughts about signing when he saw that he was out numbered by several large men in masks and now feared for Fannie's safety if he backed out. As he signs the contract, under pressure, he can hear a sound from the bedroom. He hands the paper back to the leader and rushes in to find three men in the bedroom. The first man that he sees is sitting on the bed bent over and kissing Fannie on the neck and cheek. His left hand cupping one of her breasts. The second was leaning over her and caressing her thigh until his hand was at her pussy. As he started to run her finger into her slit she was already starting to squirm. The third man was at the end of the bed removing his pants. His erect cock already standing at attention. Fannie did not know who was touching her. She reacted on instinct and loved the attention that her naked body was getting without a care of who was giving it. S moved forward to interject but before he could say a word Dave stepped in front of him and backed him out of the room.

"A deal is a deal. We have an agreement and you are going to honor it if you know what's good for you. We will be gone by dawn and you can have your wife back then. If she still wants you!" he said growling.

S looks around the room and finds that there are a number of gruff men milling about. Some still coming through the door. They were getting themselves up for a long night. Most were walking around with a bottle of liquor or beer in his hand and some just waiting for their turn with Fannie. There was nothing he could do now. He couldn't fight them all and there is no possible way to get help so he resigned himself to let this play out and keep an eye on things in case he can help her in some way. The leader nudges S back into the room followed by himself and some of the other men.

"You might as well sit down and make yourself comfortable." he said pointing to a chair against the wall facing the bed. "It is going to be a long night and you wouldn't want to miss anything, would you?"

"N-no I guess not" he replied as he sits down facing his beautiful wife as she is being used by the men on the bed moaning with pleasure. He watches as one of them works two fingers into her pussy only a few feet away. The same pussy that he was licking just minutes before.

"OK boys open her up. I want her first and then you can do whatever you want with her!" said the leader.

He is standing at the end of the bed as the others climb off. With his pants removed he is only wearing his flannel shirt and mask. His erect cock is poking straight out from under the shirt.

Two of the men that he entered with, now naked, walk to either side of the bed. They free her ankles and hold her legs high in the air and apart. Her pussy and ass are now wide open and plainly visible for all eyes to see.

"Spread her wider!" he commands as they follow his order and pull her legs further apart. "Remove the blindfold! I want this whore to see what is in store for her!"

Fannie recognized the voice as being that of Dave. 'But how did he know that we would be here tonight?' she wondered. Looking around she also sees a man with a video camera and could easily tell that it was his partner Al from the dress shop. She now believes that S is in with their plans for her and gets a sudden empty feeling inside. 'There is no use fighting it anymore. Everyone wants me to become their slut. Even my husband! If that's what he wants than I'll give in and make him happy. I'll make them all happy!'

He climbs up on the bed kneeling and positions himself between her legs. As the blindfold is removed she sees for the first time what is happening around her. Several naked and masked men are in the bedroom looking down on her menacingly with their stiff cocks in hand awaiting their turn with the helpless girl. Beyond them she can see more men in the outer room and it appears that more are entering the suite even now! Looking straight ahead she sees the man that is about to enter her. His large frame and gruesome mask are causing her to panic and then she sees it for the first time! Looking down he is holding his erect cock at it's base pointing it at her open hole. She can see something on it's bulbous head and by focusing she can tell that it is a tattoo. The image is of Satan and it appears to be the same one that she saw on the horrible man on the movie that she was forced to watch in the video booth with the innocent jogger being brutally raped and beaten by a hoard of masked men! She thought that it was only a movie at the time but now, knowing Dave as he is, she can imagine him doing something like that in real life now that she knows him.

'They could hurt or even kill me, and my husband let them in!!!!' she tells herself as she looks panic stricken at her husband. He looks back at her and all he can do is smile to ease her nerves and then turn away a bit embarrassed.

"I am going to resize this cunt's hole in order to accommodate some of these other guys!" he said laughing. "We've got some mighty big boys here and I don't want them to have any trouble getting in. Right?" he said jokingly as everybody nods in agreement.

With that he places his cock head at her entrance and with one hard push he is in. She clenches her eyes shut and you can hear a deep groan from her throat as his large cock is now deep inside her in one shot.

" This slut acts like she doesn't want it but she's soaking wet already. No need for foreplay when you have a real whore wanting it like this one!"

He knows that S had gotten her started earlier but thought that this would have a nice effect with the other men. He now backs his cock out until just the head remained and drove it back in with the same force and effect. He started working a slow rhythm by pulling out and pushing in harder and harder each time.

SLAM

SLAM

SLAM

Fannie was totally defenseless with her hands tied above her head and her legs spread as wide as possible. With each push the evil man would put all of his weight into her as she could only let out a grunt from the pain. S could not believe what he was seeing and as he tried to stand, one of the larger men standing next to his chair put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back down. At this point there was little he could do without putting both of them in danger. Thinking better about the situation he decided to let it go and hope that they will leave when it is over with no one getting hurt. He only expected Dave alone or perhaps a couple of them to show up for a quick fuck and then leave. Now he regretted ever getting her into this situation and wishes that he would have just told her about last night and take his chances that she would forgive him. He feels that it is too late and that their lives together would never be the same. He could not have been more correct!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakening of Fannie Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds