• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth's Family Tree Ch. 04

Beth's Family Tree Ch. 04

**Note: In order for any of this to make sense please go back and read the previous chapters.

Also, thank you so much for all your comments thus far. Please keep letting me know what you think! **

Eric and Adam left the house together early the next morning. They'd all fallen asleep the night before in Eric's old bed and hadn't stirred until well after the sun had come up. When Eric had rolled over he'd nearly had a heart attack. The woman he'd held in his sleep was long gone and instead he was looking directly into the eyes of his youngest brother. But, if nothing else, he had been very suddenly awake. In fact, he couldn't recall ever having jumped out of bed so fast in his life.

But, once he'd gotten moving and had a shower, the memories of the night before had planted themselves in the forefront of his mind. So when he came downstairs and saw his baby sister making breakfast for the bunch of them his body seemed to come alive all on its own. She was leaning down into the oven and her cute rear end was sticking straight up at him. She must have realized he was there because he could have sworn he heard a bit of a giggle before she shook it enticingly for just a second. Then she was standing and closing the oven door again.

Eric began to walk towards her but didn't make it far before he heard the front door open. Beth apparently heard it as well because she quickly turned off the stove and with Eric went into the living room to see who had casually walked in without so much as a knock. They found Joe sitting in the same chair he had occupied the night before just as Adam was coming down the steps. It seemed the only one missing from this strange reunion was their father.

Joe looked up from the couch as everyone entered and zeroed in on the fact that his eldest brother's hair was still damp from the shower and that his youngest brother appeared to have just rolled out of bed. He balled his fists both in rage and frustration but then looked at his sister. She looked ready to burst that he'd come back and was all but bouncing with happiness that he was sitting in the living room at all. "Get out. Everyone get out but Beth. I want to talk to her for a minute." When no one left he added, "Alone." It took only a second for his two remaining siblings to walk back toward the kitchen and salvage breakfast. Beth just stood across the room looking at him.

"Come here," he said and motioned with his hand. She ran over to him and jumped into his lap like she used to do as a little girl. As soon as she got within a foot of him though the tears began to flow. Beth snuggled her head in his shoulder and began to sob on him. He heard her murmuring that she was so happy he was back and he thought she'd said she'd do anything to keep him in her life. But surely, no matter what had happened here last night, she didn't mean that. Even if what she had with their father was so special she'd never really do those things with her brothers. But he had to find out.

"I'm sorry I walked out on you last night without giving you a chance to explain. Why don't you do so now?"

So she cuddled in his lap and used the backs of her hands to wipe the remaining tears away. She then began to tell him of the first night with Dave. Then she related to him how happy he was making her and how she loved "playing house" with him. She skimmed through some of what had happened in the last few months and ended with inviting them to dinner last night. She stopped at that point because she wasn't sure how he'd react when she told him of last night after he'd left them.

She was looking down, away from him, when he put a finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to his. It was the same as what he'd always done when she was reluctant to talk but he'd always been the brother she had never been able to lie to. He was the one who knew all her secrets anyway. Looking into her eyes he asked her to continue. So Beth told him about going to Eric's old room last night and the threesome they had shared.

As she spoke she felt Joe grow hard beneath her bottom. She could tell that he was large from the feel of him poking through his jeans. He was maybe even the largest of the men in the family. She told him in great detail about being taken in both the cunt and the ass at the same time as she leaned in to nibble at his ear. Joe was appalled to notice that she was not disgusting him. Instead it seemed she was making him all the hotter. He remembered fantasizing about her in recent years but never expected this to actually happen. Then again he had once longed to steal her away and keep her from all other men. Maybe he could share what his other family had found... he just had to decide how he felt about the sharing part.

Joe began to rubbing her nipples as she continued her exploration of his ear and neck. The feel of Beth's luscious little mouth nibbling on his flesh was distracting him from coherent thought. He found his hands moving almost of their own accord to lift her oversized shirt over her head. Underneath he saw she wasn't wearing anything else. He felt like he was on fire and as though only she would be able to quench it. Joe lunged forward taking them both to the floor but his mouth was on her everywhere.

She could feel him licking and nipping at her breasts and working his way to her stomach. Beth couldn't help but writhe under him and was helpless to stop him, not that she wanted to. Her fingers tangled in his hair as his tongue went in and circled her belly button. The gesture had her crying out and lifting her hips to him. She wanted, needed, him lower. He did as she had silently pleaded and dipped his head lower.

Beth could feel his tongue and lips first kissing her inside one thigh and then the other. He moved in closer to her core but still did not kiss here were she really wanted him to. The feeling was torture. Joe eventually worked his way in to lick roughly against first one outer lip and then the other. Having kissed in from mid thigh to where he was now. And then he pushed her legs as wide as he was able and licked a straight line up her center.

She came alive under him and nearly bucked him off of her. Joe slipped his tongue out of his mouth again and dug into her as though she were a feast. The fierceness of the grip on his hair and the bucking she was doing against his mouth gave him all the encouragement he needed to keep at his baby sister.

Joe fucked her with his tongue. Reaching in as deep as he could and felt her muscles begin to contract around him. He let loose long enough to reach two fingers into her and keep up his steady rhythm. And then he gently bit down on her clit. The bite set her off and she simply came apart under him. She was still panting and saying his name when he got up on his knees and took her hips in his hands.

He was inside her in one swift motion. Her eyes widened at the size of him filling her. It nearly hurt as he was bigger than anyone she'd ever had before. Beth felt her body stretching to take him as he held her hips in place and fucked her into the floor. There was nothing to grip and no way to stop so she lay there and felt him sliding in and out of her at a fast pace.

Beth's center, that hadn't had any chance of recovering from her previous orgasm, began to clench at him again. She could feel herself being taken over the edge and simply screamed as she let go. Joe couldn't hold himself back as her body clutched his and milked him for all he was worth. He let shot after shot of his cum fill her. The feel of her wrapped around him the best he had ever had.

After he was finished he wrapped her in his arms and moved to the sofa to cradle her as he'd done when she was a child. She was smiling in her sleep within a few moments. Her arms remaining wrapped around his middle and her head against his chest. Joe glanced up to see his two brothers and his father all watching him from the doorway to the living room. Only Eric was grinning at him. The others appeared shell shocked.

For one, they hadn't known he'd come back until just a few moments ago. Secondly, while Eric might have been the oldest and the most "take charge" in the beginning of a project, it was Joe that normally ended up taking over and getting his own way. Dave and Adam knew that if Joe had come back they may have to share a lot more than they'd planned on. Still, seeing Eric smiling made Joe wonder just what other plans he already had in store for their little sister.

Joe wondered if he should move back home and see how things really were with Beth and their father. Maybe, just maybe, he could keep Beth mostly to himself and let the other three fight over what little time remained. Besides, some quality time with his little sister seemed to definitely be in order.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth's Family Tree Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 717 milliseconds