• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Clever Gift

A Clever Gift

The package landed with a thud on the doormat. As Nat bent to pick it up, her heart skipped a beat. She instantly recognised the writing. It was a present from him. Hands shaking with anticipation, she ripped it open and withdrew an unmarked box and a note. She opened the note carefully;

'My dear little slut, Happy Anniversary! Two months today; hope you've had a fun time, I know I have.'

Misty eyed, Nat reminisced. After chatting and playing online for a while, they had met in person just two months ago. But what a couple of months! She blushed as she thought about the things they had done, or more precisely, the things he had done to her. She continued with the note;

'To celebrate this milestone, I have a little gift for you, which I want you to wear today. I'm sure it's use will be self-explanatory, and I'm also sure I will be hearing from you later. Lots of love, Sir x'

Typical him, Nat thought to herself. Spontaneous, vague, confident and intriguing! Quickly, she opened the box and pulled out what was obviously a sex toy. Two straps connected a small bullet vibrator. She flicked the switch on the side....but nothing happened, no delicious vibrations. Surely he hadn't sent a broken toy? Somehow she doubted this; he wasn't the sort of person to make mistakes. Her musing was interrupted as she caught sight of the kitchen clock.

'Shit, I'm late!' she exclaimed to herself.

With her bike off the road, she was forced to take public transport to work, and was in danger of missing the bus. She rushed down the rest of her breakfast and dashed upstairs with her new gift, throwing her dressing gown onto the bedroom floor. Standing naked, her pale body and delightful curves on display, she twisted the toy in her hands until she had figured out the straps, and then slipped them over her legs. Pulling it up, she pressed the vibrator against her clit, noting the slight dampness, the result of her excitement as she pondered what the day had in store for her. With a little tugging, the straps were in place, holding the vibrator against her. Thinking for a moment, she reached into her top drawer, pulling out a pair of white knickers. Normally she didn't bother, but today she felt it was prudent. The thin material held the toy firmly in place, pressing it harder against her clit. Ensuring it was turned on (but still feeling nothing), she finished dressing, choosing a fitted business suit and knee length skirt. Admiring herself in the mirror, noting her impeccable makeup and just a hint of a blush to her cheeks, she picked up her phone, stuffed it in her handbag and left the house.

A glance at her watch told her she was still late, and so she picked up her pace to the bus stop. She arrived just as the bus was about to depart. Waving it down, she clambered aboard with a sigh of relief, the toy completely forgotten about as she looked around. The bus was full, with no seats available, so she was forced to stand, pressed against the other passengers as the bus lurched on its way.

As she clung to the railing, Nat's phone beeped in her bag. That same instant, the vibrator suddenly clicked into life, a sharp, insistent but pleasurable buzzing against her clit. She let out a gasp, biting her lip and squeezing her legs together. A few of the passengers around her noticed, and glanced in her direction, puzzled looks on their faces. Nat buried her eyes in her handbag, pretending to search for her phone, but really to hide her embarrassed blushes. The vibrations continued for a minute, forcing her to concentrate hard on not making any further noises. As it stopped, she let out a sigh, and checked her phone.

'How's your new toy?' the message read, obviously from him.

'Interesting!' was her reply.

As she replaced the phone, she pondered what had just happened. Her whole body tingled. She could feel her nipples hard against her bra. Tucking her long brown hair behind her ears, she fought to control her arousal. 'How embarrassing to be so aroused in the company of all these strangers!' she thought to herself.

Almost instantly, however, the vibrator started again. This time she managed to stay silent, but her reaction was hard to miss. She bit her lip in concentration, rocking her hips back and forth as the vibrations filled her pussy. Her breathing had quickened, her heart racing.

'Are you ok, miss?' asked the gentleman beside her, obviously concerned. This only served to embarrass Nat further.

'I'm fine, thank you,' she replied through gritted teeth. 'Just a bit a travel sickness.'

As the vibrations died away, she checked her phone again. Nothing. No messages, and no calls. Strange, she though, glancing up again and seeing the lady opposite her checking her own phone. 'Oh God,' she thought to herself. 'Maybe it's not only my phone that starts the toy!' The enormity of this sunk in. She was to spend the day with this toy in place, at the mercy of not only his texts, but also anyone else in the vicinity. The though only increased her arousal, as she shook her head.

The remainder of the journey was a constant battle. Her toy kicked into life a number of times, and by the time she stepped off the bus, her legs were shaking and weak. In the outside air, she could feel the breeze against her now soaking wet pussy, and as her thighs rubbed together, they felt sticky. She could just make out the aroma of her own arousal, and all of these things shamed and aroused her in equal measure. As she entered her workplace, Nat contemplated a trip to the toilet to relieve her mounting frustration, but thought better of it. She was sure that he would not approve.

"Morning!" came the jolly greeting of Lynne, her workmate. "Are you feeling ok?"' she added, noting Nat's blushed cheeks and perspiration.

"I'm fine, thanks. Just a bit rushed this morning," she lied.

"Good job!" replied Lynne. "Big meeting this morning....feeling up to it?"

Nat had completely forgotten. Head office were around, and she only had a few minutes to prepare. Thankfully her phone (and those around her) stayed silent, and so by the time she entered the meeting room, her arousal had subsided a little, and she could concentrate on work. Once everyone was seated around the large table, the chairman started;

"Ladies, Gents, thank you all for coming. Agenda one................."

With her boss' voice droning on, Nat could finally relax. But her serenity was short lived as a phone further down the table burst into life with an annoying beep. She jumped up in her seat, the vibrations once more filling her body. For a whole minute she could think of nothing but the delicious feeling against her pussy, oblivious to the world outside her head. She could feel her orgasm approaching as her body responded once again, but just as she began to enjoy the sensations, the toy stopped.

Five minutes later, it was clear that this was to be a particularly boring meeting. Most of the audience had given up listening to the speaker, and were shrewdly checking their phones under the table, texting friends and catching up on gossip. For poor Nat, this meant a stream of almost constant buzzing against her clit. She squirmed in her seat, legs rubbing together, hands fiddling with the paperwork in front of her in a vain effort to distract. Her body was on fire, cheeks blushing, knickers damp between her legs. But the orgasm was inevitable; try as she might to put it off, there was nothing she could do. With her breath in panting, quiet gasps, she allowed her body it's release, the climatic wave washing over her. Slumping in her chair, she suddenly became aware of her surroundings once more. Nervous, she looked around, but, apart from a few confused glances, it seemed as if she had got away with it.

But her fear of discovery was not her only problem. Of course, the vibrations continued as long as the texts continued, but with the toy pressed against her now over sensitive clit.

'You bastard!' Nat managed to text, her phone now hidden under the table. He did not reply. Eventually it was all too much. Her body ached, her lips were red from biting them, and perspiration covered her forehead. She slammed her fist on the table.

"P...p...please......turn your bloody phones off!" she managed to exclaim through gritted teeth, the frustration clear on her face.

"Alright Nat, calm down!" came the reply from her colleague Martin, who was clearly amused by her outburst. However, they all listened, and one by one the phones were turned off, leaving everyone with no option but to have to listen to the speaker, and leaving Nat just a little time to compose herself. Finally the meeting finished, and she retreated out of the door and into the ladies' toilet. Looking in the mirror, she saw for the first time how she looked. Her hair was a mess from where she had absentmindedly tugged at it. Her cheeks were red, as were her lips, but her eyes sparkled from the unwanted orgasm. She took a few minutes to compose herself, and then returned to her office.

As she opened the door, she let out a gasp. He was sat in her chair, feet up on the desk, looking so effortlessly casual, but with an evil glint in his eye.

"Had a nice morning?" he enquired.

"You bastard!" Nat repeated, trying hard to suppress the smile on her face.

"Oh, you are going to pay for those," he explained ominously. "But right now, come here and give me a kiss."

She walked towards him and bent to kiss him, but he placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing her onto her knees, before bending himself and placing his lips against hers. She had no time to worry about the fact that the door was unlocked, and that anyone could walk in, as his tongue and hers entwined. After a morning of frustration, the kiss was delicious, and she raised her face to follow his as he broke the embrace. She made to stand, but again he had other plans.

"Under the desk," he ordered.

"What?" came her confused reply.

"Get under the desk, right now!"

This time his intent was unmistakable, and she did as he asked, clambering on all fours under the large desk before turning to face him. He slid his chair towards her, blocking her in. Suddenly it was clear what he had in mind, and the thought filled Nat with lust. She took hold of his zip, pulling it down to expose his hard cock, which sprang from his trousers. She took him in her hand, and guided the tip of his cock into her mouth. A tiny gasp of pleasure from his mouth as she slid him deeper made Nat reflect on just what was happening. Here she was, under her own desk, her body aching with arousal as she took his cock into her mouth, in an unlocked office open to anyone to walk in. She had never felt so slutty, and so desperate to please him.

Her tongue danced over the head of his cock as her mouth travelled upwards, before she plunged back down again, her wet lips covering his shaft in saliva. Soon, her moans and her wet sucking filled her ears, accentuated by the enclosed space under the desk. She was desperate to please him, using every trick she knew to make him cum. But then a sound made her freeze. A knock at the door. Her heart almost stopped, her mouth over his cock.

"Come in," he exclaimed.

"Mmnm!" mumbled Nat, panicking and shaking her head, her lips still around his cock. What was he thinking? But his hand on her head told her two things; not to worry, and not to move.

"Hi! Sorry, I was looking for Nat," said a slightly surprised Lynne. "Have you seen her?"

"No, sorry, I was just waiting for her myself. I'm sure she'll be coming shortly."

His little innuendo made poor Nat blush even more. They were having a conversation about her while she was sucking on his cock, trying so hard not to move or make a sound in her cramped confines.

"And is she feeling ok?" enquired Lynne, a worried look on her face. "She looked a little red this morning."

He gave little chuckle at this piece of information. "She's fine; just a little under the weather."

"Ok," said a slightly confused Lynne. "If I see her, I'll send her in."

"Thank you, that would be lovely."

As Lynne closed the door again, Nat let out a sigh of relief as her head was pushed further onto his cock, signalling that she was to resume her blow job. She did so with gusto, to please him, but also to get out of this awkward situation! Soon she could feel his orgasm approaching, as his hips raised and his legs stiffened. She doubled her efforts and was rewarded as his cock twitched and filled her mouth with his cum, a grunt escaping his lips. As he slipped from her mouth, she looked up at him from under the desk.

"Swallow, my little slut," he ordered.

She did as asked, licking her lips to ensure that she didn't waste a drop.

"Good girl. Now, out from that desk, your colleagues are missing you. And I will leave you in peace, until we meet for lunch."

"Yes Sir, thank you! But........please may I remove the toy?" Came Nat's tentative reply.

"Of course not! There's plenty more fun to be had with that.....especially over lunch!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Clever Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds