• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 28

Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 28

123

I shook my head in disbelief as to what had just happened and Liz's comment. I laid my head on the headrest and felt my ass slowly getting attached to the towel as the cum continued to dribble out of my butt and dry rather quickly with the cool air from the A/C.

I was worn out and within no time I fell asleep. I was awoken a couple of hours later by Liz's hand massaging my chest. I began to open my eyes and for a second was confused as to what was going on. Liz was still driving on the Interstate and said, "Time to wake up sleepy head." I looked at her and quickly remembered what had transpired earlier. "You must of had a good time. You've been sleeping for a couple of hours." I apologized and Liz continued, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry. I saw a sign for a community college up the road. How about we pull off, get something to eat, and do some sight seeing? Maybe we can find a nice swimming hole to cool off in and spend the night in a motel."

Liz kept rambling on with how the rest of our day was going to go and after our last stop, I wasn't sure if I should be excited or scared, but I was hungry. "Yeah, food does sound good, I'm starving."

Liz laughed and said, "I bet you are." The turn came up and Liz got off the Interstate.

She pulled up to the stop sign and the arrow showed the town to be a couple of miles away and a community college was a little ways outside of town. At the stop sign, I started to open the door and Liz asked, "What are you doing?"

"I was going to get some clothes on."

"Don't do that. I'm sure we'll find a burger joint with a drive through, so my precious husband can just stay nude." Fear enveloped me wondering what would happen next in the perverted mind of my step-daughter. I shut the door, feeling a little bit of comfort because at least this time there was some towels to cover up in an emergency.

We headed down the highway and read the billboards and sure enough there was a burger joint. Liz found it and started towards the drive through. I reached down and grabbed the towel and pulled it over my cock. Again Liz looked at me and said, "Don't do that. Hell you let six guys see you nude, who knows it might be some hot college girl waiting at the window." I hadn't thought of that and in my own insecurity I tried to come up with anyway possible Liz could have set this all up. Heck I was asleep for a couple of hours and the way her mind works anything was possible.

We placed our order and quickly heard, "That will be $11.25, please pull up to the first window." My stomach was churning. I've never minded being nude. At least in the comfort of my home. I've also been nude at beaches and parties, but it was never sprung on anyone as a surprise.

We pulled up and no one was there. My stomach began churning even more. I looked out the back window and felt some relief because there was no one behind us and as I looked around, the parking lot was even deserted. Then I heard, "That will be..." and the poor girl just starred across Liz and at me, holding a sack with our burgers and her mouth wide open.

Liz smiled, handed her the $11.25, and said, "Do you like it?" I sat there not sure what to do. Cover up with my hands or maybe the towel or just sit there and let this gal stare. As wild as Liz has been lately, I decided to just sit there. Liz kept talking, "This is my hubby Dave and he doesn't care that much for clothes. So we're taking a vacation and he's going to stay nude as much as possible just for me.

Liz grabbed the sack from the girl, who was quite a catch in her own right. Her red hair, hung down about three inches below her shoulders and her face was covered with a lot of freckles. I would guess she was 21 years old. I couldn't see much below her waist but the top she had on seemed to be a size or two to small and the buttons were stretched to the point that if she took a deep breathe they would snap off. Her tits pointed out to me and Liz and were probably 34 C's.

Liz asked, "Is there a swimming hole or someplace private we can go and eat? You know someplace where Dave doesn't need to get dressed, where we can lay a blanket down or maybe even a picnic table?" I was starting to get turned on with this red head starring at me until the word "picnic table" came up. Liz quickly put me back in my place.

The girl had a big smile and said, "The reason your meal took a little longer then normal is because I was ready to close. We close everyday for three hours, to clean up and get ready for the college crowd at night. If you want to eat in here, you'd me more then welcomed. The doors will be locked and no one will see your husband... well.... except me."

"That sounds great." Then Liz asked, "Where should we park?"

The gal pointed towards the back of the restaurant parking lot and said, "Right there and I'll unlock the service door for you guys."

"Super!" And Liz pulled into the area she was told to park in and looked at me and said, "Come on honey. How many times have you eaten a meal in a restaurant nude?"

I felt like I was going to get sick and said, "Never... are you sure about this?"

Liz smiled and said, "Oh I'm most certainly am sure. Did you see how hot she was? And she invited us in, now let's go." Liz got out, carrying our food and waited for me. I opened the door and got out with the towel stuck to my ass. Liz quickly pulled it away and laughed and said, "You've got all sorts of little dust bunnies on your rump." And then she led the way, to the door with me close behind. I so much wanted to run to that door, but I walked next to Liz who seemed to be enjoying taking her time.

We finally made it to the door and it opened and I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful woman asking us to come on it. She reached out to shake Liz's hand and said, "Hi, I'm Julie and welcome." Then she reached for me and I put out my hand but she by passed it and grabbed my dick. "Hello there Dave... come on in."

She turned to Liz with a big smile and said, "I'm sorry, but I just had to grab it. It ain't everyday a guy walks in here nude."

Liz smiled and said, "You can do whatever you want with Dave, I'm sure he won't complain and I can't believe..." Liz reached up and cupped Julie's tits, "no one ever walked in on you nude."

Julie laughed and said, "Oh I've had guy's nude, but I always had to be first, it's actually kind of empowering to be dressed and have your husband nude."

Liz smiled, looked at me and said, "See... everyone likes seeing you nude." Then she looked at Julie and said, "We really are hungry, so can we eat and then maybe we can have some fun."

Julie smiled and pointed to the tables and Liz started walking, with me right behind her and Julie behind me, in to a room that had wall to wall windows. I kind of froze in the hallway scared to move anymore. Out in front was the main highway leading into town and though there wasn't much traffic, there was still a chance that I could be caught.

But I didn't have much time to think about it when I felt a slap on my ass and a finger easily sliding into my butthole. Julie said, "Come on old man... MOVE." I started moving into the room and Liz picked a table facing right out into the street. Julie seemed shock, "Shit Liz, I slapped your husband's ass and my fingers went right up his butt." Liz laughed and explained to her why it was that way. Julie couldn't believe it, so Liz showed her the pictures.

Julie seemed to be getting turned on to our perversion that she sat next to Liz and kept looking at the pictures. And Liz began describing the guys. She'd point at the screen and say, "Now this one had an 8" dick that had pretty upward curve to it. I tried deep throating him but every time that curve would hit a spot in the back of my mouth and I would gag." Then she'd point again, "Now this one had no pubic hair, but had hairy balls and he was uncut."

The way she was talking and the way Julie kept looking at those photos, my dick started getting hard. The girls were on one side of the booth and I sat opposite of them. I listened quietly and ate quickly as I was famished. Then I tilted my head back and realized that someone's foot was massaging my balls and tickling my cock. I looked at both of them and neither one paid any attention to me. Was it Julie's foot or Liz's?

The girls quit talking and Liz went to eating, while Julie looked at the pictures. Julie finally confessed, "I'm jealous Liz, I love the taste of man's cum sliding down my throat. Damn, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Liz took her napkin and wiped her lips, looked at me and said, "Stand up honey... let Julie see that nice hard dick of yours." And the foot left my pecker and Liz winked at me. I stood up, right in front of the window and Julie saw me with a hard-on even showing a little pre-cum from Liz's foot massage. Julie's eyes got big and she centered them right on my cock. Liz asked, "So you like the taste of cum?"

"Oh shit, I love it. I could eat cum all day."

Then Liz looked at me, pointed to the table across from us and said, "Assume your position." This time wasn't as nerve racking as it was before and I had no problem leaning over the table with my legs spread wide and my ass looking at the girls. Then Liz said to Julie, "His ass is full of cum... lick away!"

I waited for a new thrill, my ass was fucked by strangers now it would be licked by a stranger. I rested my head on the table getting harder with anticipation. But nothing was happening. Then Liz said, "Go ahead Julie. It's full of cum. Clean that asshole out for us."

Still nothing. Then timidly Julie said, "I love eating cum... but... I've never stuck my tongue in anybody's asshole."

Liz tried to coax Julie into it. "It's just like eating pussy... just not as wet."

Julie let out a nervous giggle, "I've... I've never done that."

Liz's eyes got huge. Here was her chance to take a straight young lady and show her the joy of another woman. "Pull your shorts down. I'd love to see that ass of yours and stick my tongue in it." I stood up and sat in the booth across from Liz, playing with my hard dick, as both of us watched as Julie began pulling her shorts down. Liz looked at me and said, "Honey, why don't you help her take off her shoes." And I leaned over a bit and Julie put her hand on my shoulder for support and I removed both of her shoes and then her socks. Then I got off the booth and kneeled in front of Julie and began helping her pull down her tight green shorts.

She had on dark pink panties, with a little red heart above her snatch. As her pants came down, it wasn't just her face that had freckles, she also had a fair amount on her legs. Julie again raised her leg and she slid out of her shorts one leg at a time. Then Liz got out of her booth and went behind Julie and got on her knees. She put her hands on Julie's thighs and slowly massaged Julie's legs with her fingers. Already Julie was letting out low moans. As her fingers kept moving around Julie's thighs, Liz asked, "If you haven't licked assholes, how about trying a pussy?"

"No... I'm just... mmmm.... into guys."

Liz stuck her fingers on the side of Julie's panties and pulled them down. Still on my knees, I saw Julie's big puffy lips that already were moist. And a 3" long, 2" wide, strip of red pubic hair. Liz spoke again, "Spread your legs Julie." Without any hesitation Julie's legs spread and I saw Liz's hands spreading her butt cheeks apart and I saw her chin in between those legs as she went in to loosen Julie up. Julie placed her hands on the booths on each side of her as Liz brought her to a new world. A world of having your ass licked. I decided I should join in and began sticking my tongue in her wet pussy.

Julie's tenseness began to leave. "Mmmm... no one is ever going to believe that a married couple was eating me out... mmmm."

Liz left Julie's butt hole and stood up behind her, leaving me alone on my knees and using my tongue to get all of Julie's attention. As I ate away, I looked up and saw Liz's hands massaging Julie's tummy and she was sucking on her neck. "Will anybody believe you were with another woman?"

Julie's moans were getting more regular and any resistance was gone due to my tongue lapping. "Mmmm.... no.... mmmm... no they wouldn't."

I looked up and saw Liz's hands move up to Julie's tits. "Would they believe that you let another woman play with your titties?"

"Mmmmm... no... mmmm.... they wouldn't." I began lightly sucking on Julie's enlarged clit and saw Liz unbuttoning Julie's top. And Julie didn't stop her. "Mmmmm..... oh eat me Dave... lick my clit." And her hands went to her side as Liz removed her top. All that remained was her bra. A bra that had to be a matched set with the panties. A dark shade of pink loaded with little hearts. Liz didn't remove it, but instead raised it up above her tits and as they came into view they had a lovely bounce when they were set free. Liz stuck her tongue in Julie's ear and began pinching her nipples. "Mmmm... I love it."

I looked up and saw that Julie's face had turned to the side and both women were engaged in a deep lip lock. As I licked away, I felt a finger or two on my chin and realized that Liz had dropped her hand down on Julie's ass and was massaging her butt hole with her fingers. Julie was entering a world that she never thought about when she woke up this morning. But here she was standing naked at her place of employment, with a stranger eating her out, while her tongue was buried in another woman's mouth.

Julie was quickly becoming another victim sucked into Liz's web of kink. Liz kept massaging her butt hole with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. She looked at Julie and asked, "Are you going to be a nice little girl and let me stick a finger in your nice little tight hole?"

"Mmmm... yeah... mmmm... do it... I'm ready." And she again planted her mouth on Liz's lips. And as I ate her now soaking pussy, I felt Julie tense up a bit as Liz stuck a finger in her asshole. "Mmmmm... oh... oh you two are fantastic.... mmmm."

Then Liz decided to see how far she had taken Julie. "Are you ready to eat me?" And just as she finished asking the question I felt her push a little deeper into Julie's ass.

"Mmmmm... I..." And before she could back out Liz, pulled her finger out a bit and jammed it back in again. "Mmmmm... oh god.... your finger... mmmm... your husband... mmmm."

And Liz pulled her finger out and for the first time this morning I got to see her nude. In one quick pull, her sundress was up over her head and on the floor. She moved to the table and sat on it with her legs spread wide. "Shut up... and lick me... give me that virgin tongue of yours." Julie pushed my head away, with a look of disappointment and walked over to Liz. She stood before Liz and placed her hands on Liz's knees, slowly rocking them back and forth.

I walked behind her and snuggled my body with hers. Julie started to back up and my cock nestled comfortably in the small of her back. She started to turn around towards me but I stopped her. I placed my hands on top of hers and started guiding them up and down on the inside of Liz's thighs. Every time I moved her hands a little closer to Liz's beautiful hot pussy. Liz just laid on the table top and watched us.

I started lightly pecking on the back of Julie's neck and she bowed her head down, showing me her approval. I moved her hands from Liz's thighs and I leaned her over a bit further and placed her hands on Liz's hips. Julie seemed to forget that I was standing right behind her, my hard dick dry humping her naked ass. I started moving her hands up to Liz's waist, then back down to her hips. Every time we went a little further up, which caused Julie to lean in even more. Liz got her legs off the table and let them just hang free.

By the time I led Julie's hands up to Liz's shoulders, she was nearly laying on top of Liz and I was laying on top of her. One final time, down to Liz's hips and then I moved her hands inside to Liz's stomach, just above her pussy. And we started going up Liz's body and as Julie leaned forward, for the first time in her life Julie felt another woman's boobs. Liz said, "That's it Julie... you've got wonderful hands... mmmm... that's it play with my tits." Now was my chance to see how turned on Julie was getting. I removed my hands from Julie's and she kept making slow circular motions over Liz's firm tits.

Once again I started pecking on Julie's neck and put some weight on her back, making her lay on top of Liz. Liz quickly wrapped her arms around Julie and the two of them began exchanging spit. I started working my way down Julie's back with light kisses, until I was back on my knees starring at Julie's ass and Liz's pussy. I started pecking on Julie's butt and occasionally ran my tongue over it. Slowly I worked my way to her crack and continued, licking her butt like a dog in heat.

Then I went for it and buried my nose in that crack and my tongue found her little brown hole. Liz already had it wet from her licking and in not time I was fucking Julie's asshole with my tongue. As I was busy with my tongue, I also put my one hand to work, sticking a couple of fingers in Liz's soaked snatch. As the two young ladies moaned in between their kissing I kept fucking their holes, with my tongue and fingers.

The more I pleased the both of them the more they started humping each other. Their snatches rubbing into each other. No longer were they kissing, they were just hugging each other and moaning as I kept getting them higher and higher. I pulled out of Julie's ass and started working my way back up to her neck with light kisses. But I kept my fingers inside Liz's soaked pussy.

I was right behind Julie's head, my dick dry humping her rump. I whispered, "Are you ready to lick my wife's wonderful sweet pussy?"

Now there was no hesitation on Julie's part. She raised her head a bit and looked straight ahead at Liz, their noses touching when Julie said, "Yes... yes... Liz I want your pussy to be my first." I began working my way back down Julie's back and as I reached her ass, I grabbed her hips and slowly began moving her back. I raised my head a bit and reality hit back home. We were fooling around in a restaurant in the middle of the day, right in front of the window.

As I pulled Julie's hips back a car raced down the highway and shortly after that a cop car was in hot pursuit. This day was turning into the most insane day of my life. Liz was a wild and carefree teenager and I was willingly being a partner to fulfill her perversions. As I looked out the window, Liz started to speak. "That's it baby girl... just use your tongue... that's it." I looked down and Julie was quickly getting a lesson in muff-diving. "That's it... mmmm... ooohhh Julie... that's it."

The more Liz spoke, the more turned on Julie was getting. My dick was still rubbing against her butt and now she was pushing back with that ass of hers begging me to stick it in her. I grabbed my dick and used my foot to spread her legs out a little bit. Then I slid right into her. Her pussy was more then ready for me and I was more then ready for her.

After the humiliation Liz put me through earlier it felt great to be a man again. I so much wanted to just pound the shit out of her, but this was the first time she was eating pussy and I wanted her to enjoy it as much as Liz was. And if Liz calmed down a bit, maybe we could have a more relaxing afternoon. I began pumping in and out of Julie, enjoying the feeling of fucking a strange pussy. Julie raised her head and moaned a bit. Liz held her still and said, "Doesn't my husband have a nice dick? He is so good with it." Then she looked at me, "Fuck her honey."

"Yes, fuck me Dave... mmmm," then Julie's head went back down in between Liz's legs. Damn I was getting so turned on. It had been over 30 years since I fucked a total stranger and that was back in my college days.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 28

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds