• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie's Mine

Mickie's Mine

12

Author's note

This story is co-written with another author called Vintage.

***

After a two year absence Trish Stratus had returned to in ring action. It was a one night only deal, Trish had no intention of returning full-time, but for one night only it had been invigorating. To hear the crowd cheer for her one more time, to be in the very unique spotlight that wrestling provided, to get back inside a ring and wrestle, and not just wrestle but show she was as good as she ever was, it had all been amazing.

But it was not why Trish had returned.

Sure all that stuff was great and she had missed it, and while she certainly didn't need the money it made a nice little bonus, but the real reason Trish agreed to return was because it allowed her to see Mickie James again.

Mickie, her Mickie, how Trish had missed her. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her long brown hair, her mouth, her tongue, her big boobs, her tasty little pussy, and Trish's favourite part of Mickie's body, her gloriously rounded ass.

Trish had always dreamed of settling down with a nice normal man and starting a family, but Mickie was one of the very few girls who had made Trish question that dream.

Ultimately Trish had gone with her dream of a normal life and... had been bored senseless after the first few weeks. It wasn't a bad life, in many ways it was quite enjoyable, but Trish's husband was what could be politely described as an average lover. He was good, but he paled in comparison to some of Trish's previous experiences, especially with girls.

Originally Trish had intended to be faithful to her husband, but when it became clear that would have driven her crazy she settled for not cheating on him with another guy. Unfortunately all the women Trish had been able to seduce had turned out to be too vanilla in the bedroom for her taste, leaving her pining for the days she was in a locker room constantly filled with slutty divas, almost all of whom had no problem getting as nasty as Trish liked. One of those divas seem to have been made pacifically to cater to Trish's tastes, and it was that diva Trish most wanted as she headed towards the women's locker room.

Trish had been settling for less than good for the better part of two years, tonight she would settle for nothing but the best.

Walking into the women's locker room Trish smiled happily to herself when she saw the object of her lesbian lust standing around in an otherwise empty locker room as if she was waiting for her.

Trish licked her lips. This was too easy, Mickie might as well have a pretty pink bow around her and a label saying 'for Trish, please enjoy'.

"Trish, hey... erm... how have you been?" Mickie started nervously as her ex-girlfriend approached.

"I'm good." Trish said, shamelessly looking Mickie up and down, "Pretty little outfit. Why don't you give me a little turn, show me how you look in it."

Mickie opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it. If she had learned one thing from her relationship with Trish it was that it was useless to argue with her because the blonde Canadian almost always got her way. So with a deep sigh Mickie slowly turned around, showing off her body to her former lover as she had done many times before.

Trish grinned first at Mickie's obedience, then at how Mickie's jeans tightly hugged her big booty, making it look even more round and luscious than it already was, in the same way Mickie's extremely low-cut top made her boobs look even bigger, the tight material making it look like one of those big boobies was going to burst free at any second.

"Mm, I miss the short skirts, but I love how your ass looks in those jeans." Trish said seductively as she stepped closer to her prey.

"You said that last time." Mickie said softly.

"I remember." Trish said huskily as she reached out and gently grabbed a handful of Mickie's big butt, "And I remember how good jeans looked around your ankles as I drilled your ass with my strap on, so I think I can forgive the wardrobe change."

With that Trish squeezed Mickie's ass and pulled the small girl into her arms, trying to kiss her but Mickie resisted.

"No, I'm sorry Trish, but I can't." Mickie said quickly, trying to pull herself from Trish's grasp.

"Why not?" Trish asked frowning.

"I... I have a girlfriend now." Mickie replied.

Anger crossed Trish's face for a moment, after all Mickie was hers and how dare someone else touch something she rightfully owned, but then the dominating blonde wickedly smiled.

"That's ok, I don't mind having another girl to play with, so your girlfriend can join us." Trish said.

"The only person you'll be playing with tonight is yourself bitch, now hands off my girlfriend."

Trish was furious that anyone would talk to her like that, but her anger faded and another smile crossed her face as she saw who had just spoken to her.

"Hey Melina, great to see you, how you been?" Trish said with an obviously faked friendly tone of voice.

For a moment Trish had been worried Mickie's new girlfriend might be someone who was actually a threat, like Stephanie McMahon or the new and powerful Beth Phoenix, but then she turned to see Melina Perez fresh out the showers with a towel wrapped around her body. Melina Perez was a nothing, not even close to her league. She was no threat whatsoever.

Melina was furious at Trish's audacity. She didn't care what Trish had done in the past or how great the blonde's influence was backstage, she couldn't just walk in here and take whatever she wanted, especially when it belonged to Melina.

Melina gave a obviously fake smile and said, "I know you're probably getting hard of hearing in your old age Trish, so I'll say this as clearly as I can. Take. Your. Hand. Off. My. Girlfriend's. Ass."

Trish returned the fake smile, "You're girlfriend? I'm sorry but I think there's been a misunderstanding. This, is my bitch."

Melina scowled as Trish pulled Mickie towards her and squeezed her ass.

"You're right, there's been a misunderstanding." Melina said, grabbing Mickie's ass, "This, is mine, and has been for months."

"Months!" Trish laughed, "Melina, sweetie, I made Mickie mine years ago. When she came here she was just a innocent little straight girl, until I got my hands on her and broke her in. I fed her my pussy, fucked her, took her anal cherry, and turned her into my bitch. She's been my bitch ever since and she always will be."

"Just because you had her first doesn't mean shit, Mickie's mine now and I fuck her better than you ever could." Melina said.

"In your dreams." Trish scoffed.

"Oh yeah, why don't you watch me fuck my bitch, that way you'll see Mickie is better off without you, and you might learn something." Melina said.

Trish gritted her teeth in anger at Melina's audacity, but then smiled, "I've got a better idea, how about a little friendly competition? We both fuck Mickie's brains out and then who ever Mickie says fucks her better gets Mickie and the wannabe top as her bitches for the rest of the night."

Melina went a little pale as a memory of a similar competition she had had with Trish reared its ugly head.

"What's the matter Melina, scared to put your ass on the line against me again?" Trish mocked, "Can't say I blame you, I did a pretty good job of tearing up your virgin ass last time and you probably don't want Mickie to see how much you love being my little bitch."

Melina gritted her teeth as Trish made her relive the most humiliating night of her life.

Survivor Series 2005, after their match, Melina had got into a fight with Trish and that had led to a bet being made, a bet Melina lost and as a result became Trish's bitch for a night.

Melina was still haunted by dreams of submitting to Trish, of being spanked, of eating the blonde's pussy and ass, of being fucked by a variety of dildos including a big strap on which first stretched out her pussy and then her virgin ass.

Being a pure top Melina had hated every moment of Trish dominating her, the robbing of her anal cherry being the biggest humiliation of that night, and she had never forgiven herself for cumming so hard through it all like a total bitch. Ever since that night Melina had been waiting for an opportunity for revenge, and tonight the arrogant blonde had finally given it to her.

"Huh... oh, I was just imagining how much fun I'm going to have making you my bitch." Melina said.

"Oh Melina, by the end of the night you and Mickie are going to be the only bitches around here." Trish said, threateningly close to Melina's face.

"We'll see bitch." Melina said, "We'll see."

***

Leaving the arena, Mickie walked in front of both Trish and Melina, who were walking side by side so that neither of them can pull any tricks. The three women push back the doors of the arena and enter the parking lot. Trish reaches into her pocket and pulls out the keys to her rental car and hits unlock. She starts to walk towards her car and Mickie follows Trish until Melina pulls Mickie back. Trish turns around and questions Melina.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Trish asked.

"Who said we are taking your rental car bitch?" Melina responded.

"The only bitches here are you two, remember that, and right now, I'm saying we take my rental car."

"I'm not getting in that piece of crap car with you driving. You'll probably crash and kill us all you dumbass."

"Melina, just be glad I'm not in the car now, or you'd be flattened."

"Well then you'd lose your bet to a lifeless body," Melina responded with a shrug.

"Cute," Trish said, as sarcastically as possible.

"You don't seem to understand that things are different here. Not only do I ride in style, but my girlfriend Mickie and I ride in style together now. We're gonna take my limo to the hotel, you can follow us."

"Yeah right Melina, like I'm gonna let you have Mickie all to yourself in your limo... how about this, we take your limo, but Mickie gets reacquainted with her real owner's pussy inside."

"No fucking way Trish," Melina snapped back.

"Fine, I guess you don't want that hopeless chance to make me your bitch for one night..." Trish said, trying to use reverse psychology on Melina.

Melina looks at Mickie then at Trish. She quickly thinks about what she should do. Although having Mickie all to herself was her initial plan for tonight, the thought of having the mighty Trish Stratus as her bitch had consumed her mind ever since the bet was made. Melina knows she could fuck Mickie better than Trish ever could, and Melina knows that having Trish as her bitch would be perfect irony on the blonde woman who stole her anal virginity.

"Alright, we're riding in my limo, and you can have Mickie pleasure your skank body in there...I mean, you can have Mickie pleasure you first..." Melina said, smiling at her girlfriend.

"Yeah whatever...Mickie will be so consumed with my goddess like body that there will be no time for you until we get to the hotel room, and by then, Mickie would have declared me the winner already." Trish boasted.

"Sure," Melina said, dragging out the word, "The limo is this way...just follow Mickie, she knows where its at too...and stop checking out my girlfriend's cute butt."

"I'll stare at my bitch's ass all I want thank you very much." Trish snapped back.

Trish and Melina follow Mickie to Melina's limo where the driver is waiting to open the door for them. Melina enters the limo first, followed by Mickie, and then Trish. Once on the road Trish turns Mickie's head with her hand and kisses her former bitch on the lips, sliding her tongue inside Mickie's mouth. Mickie reluctantly kisses Trish back, unable to control herself, and allows Trish's tongue to dominate her own inside her mouth. Melina watches with a disgusted look on her face, but cannot help but be a little turned on by the sight in front of her. Trish starts to feel up Mickie's body as she kisses her before breaking the kiss to take off her top.

Melina stares at Trish's bare chest, "Someone didn't wear a bra... slut."

"Jealous much?" Trish retorts as she pushes Mickie's head lower into her cleavage.

Mickie starts to lick up and down Trish's cleavage before pushing Trish's breasts together for her tongue. Trish cannot help but smile as she looks down to see Mickie's face practically buried in her boobs. Not only was Trish enjoying this, but Trish knew that Mickie was enjoying this. Its been so long since Mickie has had her face in Trish's boobs, she had to have missed the feeling, at least that's what Trish thinks.

In truth Mickie had missed Trish's big titties, especially when Trish first left, but ever since she became Melina's bitch Mickie had been spending hours each day worshipping one of the finest racks she had ever seen, a rack which in Mickie's eyes was just as good as Trish's, if not better. Of course that didn't mean Mickie wasn't loving the chance to get reacquainted with Trish's big boobs, which was clear to see because after some initial reluctance Mickie was greedily suckling on Trish's tits like her life depended on it.

Mickie's eager little mouth worshipped Trish's tits with a skill only a well-trained bitch who loved her submissive role like Mickie possessed, and as HER bitch started to really go to town on her tits Trish pushed the little slut even deeper into her cleavage as she smiled over at the scowling Melina, letting her know what a good job Mickie was doing on her rack.

The increased pressure on the back of her head only made Mickie work harder, biting down on Trish's left nipple before taking it out of her mouth so she could lick around it, the whole time greedily groping Trish's right breast. Moaning in approval Trish looks over at Melina and then points to Mickie, showing off how much Mickie enjoys her breasts. Mickie switches in between licking and sucking on Trish's nipples for a few minutes as Trish starts to lower her own pants.

"That's a good bitch Mickie, I know you missed my perfect rack as much as my perfect rack missed your sweet little mouth... but there's something else that missed your sweet little mouth," Trish said, pushing Mickie's head down to her pantie covered pussy.

Mickie bites onto the waistband of Trish's panties and uses her teeth to pull them down to Trish's knees. Trish smiles at how well Mickie remembers what she trained her to do and grabs a handful of Mickie's hair before pushing Mickie's face into her pussy.

Instinctively, Mickie starts to lick up and down Trish's pussy lips before pushing her tongue forwards into Trish's pussy.

After spending almost an entire year of being at Trish's constant beck and call Mickie knew when Trish was in the mood for a long, slow pussy licking and when she was in the mood for a hard, rough tongue fucking, and now Trish was definitely in the mood for a hard, rough tongue fucking. This was confirmed as Trish moaned in approval before pushing down on Mickie's head as hard as she could, completely smothering Mickie's face in her pussy.

Mickie welcomed the smothering and revelled in the feeling of having a soft, wet pussy rubbing cunt juices into her face as she pushed her tongue as deep into Trish as possible. In addition Mickie starts to wrap her lips around Trish's pussy lips so she could french kiss Trish's pussy, massaging the blonde's downstairs lips as if they were her upstairs lips while her tongue deeply probed the wet hole in front of her.

The similarities between french kissing soon ended as Mickie began jack-hammering Trish's pussy with her tongue in a way which would have made the blonde choke if it was a kiss, but because Mickie's lips were firmly glued to Trish's cunt instead of choking the blonde was moaning very, very loudly.

Melina tried to zone the moaning out but the truth was she loved the sound of female moaning and as full of herself as Trish was her moans got Melina hot.

It was irritating those moans were a result of her girlfriend pleasuring that skank and not a result of Melina fucking her into submission, but it was comforting to think soon Trish would be moaning for her as she turned that bitch into her bitch.

Still, it was not the sounds which were really captivating Melina, it was the sight before her that she couldn't help but stare at. Not the sight of Trish's naked body, but the sight of her girlfriend's ass as she is on her hands and knees on the limo floor.

Melina's favourite part of Mickie's body was her big ass which Melina spend hours each day spanking, licking, and fucking. Right now as Mickie's ass was presented to her so perfectly in those skin tight jeans Melina couldn't resist the urge to spank her girlfriend's ass, and why should she? After all Mickie was her bitch. If she wanted to spank her it was her right.

Reaching out, Melina spanks Mickie's ass as hard as she can, loving the sound of her hand connecting with the soft flesh of her girlfriend's butt and the little cry of joy from her girl as she did it.

Melina knew how much Mickie loved to be spanked as it was a little reminder to the submissive girl who was in charge, which is why Melina loved it too.

With this in mind Melina slowly pulled down Mickie's jeans, exposing her luscious booty to the dominating brunette before Melina started really going to town on her bootylicious girlfriend's butt, smacking it hard but playfully, giving Mickie plenty of time to savour each hard spank.

This spanking caused Mickie to double her efforts on Trish, the submissive brunette's mouth and tongue going into overdrive in an attempt to make Trish cum faster.

It wouldn't be long before Mickie made Trish do just that, but the record-breaking women's champion wanted to hold off her orgasm so she could enjoy Mickie's little mouth pleasuring her at full speed.

God she had missed that mouth. That's sweet little made for pussy eating mouth.

From the moment Trish had met Mickie the blonde had known the main purpose of Mickie's mouth was for eating pussy. It was what that mouth was made for. It was what Mickie was born to do. But Trish had no idea just how skilled Mickie would become with the right training. Sure, Trish had turned a lot of girls into pussy hungry sluts but Mickie was by far her finest work. The women she had seduced back in Toronto couldn't even compare to Mickie when it came to eating pussy, nor had any other women Trish had allowed the privilege of eating her cunt.

Mickie really was the perfect pussy pleaser, a fact the submissive brunette showed off as she began twirling her tongue inside Trish, reaching each and every little pleasure point she could inside the blonde's cunt, not even slightly slowing the rapid pace of her tongue thrusts or the hungry slurps of her cunt cream guzzling mouth.

The overwhelming pleasure Trish was receiving from Mickie's mouth was only made all the sweeter by Melina roughly spanking Mickie's tushy right in front of the blonde, giving the former seven times women's champion a beautiful little sexy show.

It got even better when Melina's eyes wandered from Mickie's ass up to Trish who got to smiled down at her soon to be bitch for tonight as she verbally let her know what a good job Mickie was doing on her pussy while at the same time encouraging Mickie and her fantastic tongue work.

"Oh yeah Mickie, you missed my pussy didn't you? You missed eating my delicious pussy. I know you did, and don't worry, you'll be eating it a lot tonight. After you tell Melina how much better I am than her you're going to get to spend hours in between my legs, worshipping my pussy just the way you love. And don't worry about Melina, she'll be too busy with her tongue up my ass to distract you like she's doing now, trying to take your mind off what you really want to do, what you were made to do. Oh Mickie, your mouth was made for my pussy. You were made for my pussy. You're purpose in life is to eat my fucking cunt. You know it, I know it, and soon Melina's going to know it. Do what you were made for Mickie, eat my cunt, pleasure my pussy... oh yeah... OH FUCK YEAH!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie's Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds