• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Mistress Modern Plantation

White Mistress Modern Plantation

Hey, there. My name is Nicole Winters. I'm a six-foot-three, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I live in a mansion in Brockton's west side. And these days, life simply couldn't be better. I'm a multi-millionaire you see. Isn't it great when everything simply falls into place? I think so. Everyone and everything has their place in this life. When we all know our place, everything runs smoothly.

Knowing your place. That's what I tried to impress upon my servants. I have quite a slew of them. And they're all black women. I only want black female servants. And no one else. I went to a lot of trouble to acquire the black female servants I currently have. I don't acquire white men, black men, Hispanic men or women of other races. I like to have black female servants working for me. You will soon understand why. I require them to write black and white maids uniforms. They are to address me as Mistress Winters, or else. As you can see, I run a tight ship.

I should also mention the acquisition process. Once I see someone I want, I make sure that I get them. I love to have black female servants working for me in my vast mansion. All of them are women who had led very different lives before I brought them into the fold. I brought order into their chaotic lives and gave them a purpose. I find that a lot of these modern-day black women are quite comfortable serving a dominant, wealthy white woman like myself. And I absolutely love that.

Take Samantha Villagers for example. This tall, lean and athletic, this dark-skinned black woman hails from the Dominican Republic. She was a University of Massachusetts business student and a department store manager before becoming my truly humble servant. When we first met, Samantha was a headstrong, loud and opinionated black woman. Very self-assured. She thought her place in the world was to rise to the top. I have met lots of women like her. Very few of them truly have the drive to achieve what they dream of and the courage of their convictions. We became loose friends, even though we came from radically different worlds. When Samantha Villagers had some major financial difficulties, I'm the one she turned to. She was basically flat broke, and had lost her apartment. She couldn't afford to attend UMass-Boston anymore. Like a good friend, I offered her a job.

It's a job requiring a particular set of skills. The kind of person who is very quick on their feet, has no problem following instructions and doesn't mind waking up at the crack of dawn and sleeping late. The job paid eight hundred dollars per week. An added benefit of the job was that room and board were also offered. Samantha was so happy when she heard this that she basically hugged me. I smiled, and told her what the job was. A maid. Samantha stared at me, incredulous. I told her she'd have fun working for me and I was doing this to help her get back on her feet. She thought about it. I knew she didn't have a choice. Either she moved in with me and became my servant, or she would end up penniless on the street, probably sleeping at a homeless shelter at night and prostituting herself during the day for quick cash. She didn't have a choice. Of course she consented to become my maid. She didn't know it was a permanent arrangement, though. Such a naïve slut. Oh, well. Where I come from, we have an old saying. Weaklings deserve their fate.

Samantha Villagers, strong black woman extraordinaire, moved into my mansion. She was at first stunned by the presence of the other black female servants she saw there. I introduced her to them. First, there was Mali Vergas, a light-skinned black woman of Cape Verdean origin from the city of Brockton. She's a very sexy bitch who had a bit of an attitude problem when we first met. Like a lot of light-skinned black women, Mali Vergas shallowly considered herself superior to her dark-skinned brothers and sisters. It never ceases to amaze me, the color complex so many black men and black women have against their own people. I mean, to me a black woman is a black woman. It doesn't matter if she's high yellow, light brown or dark as midnight. The difference is only in their minds.

I had a lot of fun breaking down Mali Vergas. In her previous life, she was a bookstore clerk. An arrogant light-skinned black female bookstore clerk who mistreated the dark-skinned people who patronized her store and treated white people like royalty. Because, like so many light-skinned black women, she had white envy. Well, I found her prejudice appalling. And I decided to put her in her place. To prove to her that she was black regardless of her skin tone, I treated her exactly the way I treated the other black female servants. Harshly.

Yeah, I made Mali Vergas, the arrogant Cape Verdean slut, do some truly unpleasant things. I made her clean my yard in the winter, paint the house, take out the trash, cook and clean the interior of the house, do my toilet and also be used as a foot stool while I read my books. When she gave me any lip, I smacked the shit out of her. I've heard horror stories about arrogant, loud-mouthed black women from the hood. I needed to nip this in the bud. So, in front of the other black female servants, I tied Mali Vergas to the proverbial whipping post. Then, I ordered one of the dark-skinned women to beat her senseless with the six-foot-long and two-inch thick black leather whip I just bought. I can still hear Mali's screams. Watching that light-skinned black slut get broken down turned me on so much that I fingered my pussy while watching it.

Yeah, I guess you could say that I mastered the formula for breaking down strong and arrogant twenty-first century black women and turning them into obedient black servants. Let's see how it works on Samantha Villagers. This ought to be good. Even though she was in financial bind, this tall black woman didn't like being told what to do. I endeavored to change that. What kind of stern white mistress would I be if I couldn't get all of my black female servants to obey my every order? Not a very good one I'm afraid.

I sensed that Samantha Villagers would require special handling. She would be a tough one to crack. For starters, she refused to wear a uniform. This wouldn't do. I couldn't let her rebel against me this way. Otherwise it would incite the other black female servants to rise against their dominant white mistress. So I proceeded to break her down. Slowly. I told her that unless she complied with my order, she'd be homeless. That caught her attention. She looked at me harshly but eventually put on the maid's uniform. I looked at her and smiled. She would fit right in with my other black female servants. I'm so happy.

I have a reward and punishment system to maintain order in my household. I tell my black female servants that the obedient ones get better pay, nicer treatment and more liberties. The rebellious ones get the whipping post, among other things. Also, I never personally whip any of my servants. I always ensure that a black female servant be the one to punish an errant black female servant in my name. It enables me to maintain the image of a benevolent dictator. Am I smart or what?

Psychological warfare is what I used on all of my black female servants. Now it was Samantha Villagers turn. I got hold of her social security number, and set about destroying her life on the outside world. I hired a top notch computer expert to basically delete her existence. The same computer expert did the same thing for Mali Vergas and my other black female servants. He deleted their social security numbers, birth records, medical records, etc. Basically, they no longer existed. They had become true nobodies. My own private property. Ingenious, aren't I?

One day, Samantha Villagers tried to escape. She ran off early one morning, wearing an old T-shirt and booty shorts. With mismatched shoes. I let her go. I knew she wouldn't get very far. She had no money. No passport. No identification card. No driver's license. No social security number. Three days later, I found her. She was completely hopeless, sitting alone in Ash Street Park one late afternoon. I approached her, and welcomed her back into the fold. She was hungry and tired. She'd been into fights with some of the local roughnecks. It had rained and she was filthy. Yeah, she did return with me. What other choice did she have, really?

After that experience, Samantha Villagers discovered the true extent of my power. And she never rebelled against me again. Rather, she became my most docile and compliant black female servant. A wonder to behold. I've given her an upgrade. She's now the leader of the other black female servants. When one of them steps out of line, I order her to whip them. And she doesn't sleep in the black female servants quarters. She shows great promise. So I take things a step further.

I am slowly turning Samantha Villagers into my personal handmaiden. When I need someone to fan me, she's there. I also enjoy having her lick my toes and suck on them. I ordered her to walk around the house wearing a white bra and matching white panties I bought her. A sign of her elevation above the other black female servants. She's my pleasure servant. When I need my pussy licked, she's the one I call. The best woman for the job. Samantha is a natural when it comes to pussy licking. She knows how to lick my pussy and probe it with her fingers. My favorite black female servant does everything just right. And I love that about her. And she's become so damn good at punishing and humiliating the other black female servants when they misbehave.

It was Samantha's idea to put a collar around Mali Vergas neck and force the Cape Verdean slut to walk around on all fours for an entire hour after she refused to take out the trash one day. And when Mali had the nerve to run her mouth, Samantha punished her harshly. Before my eyes, she tied up Mali and beat her senseless with the longest whip she could find. She also loves to sexually humiliate the other black female servants, especially Mali. I gasped in surprised wonder as Samantha spanked Mali hard, before pinching her pussy lips and inserting ice cubes up her ass. Yes, Samantha was pleasantly sadistic. Of course, she was subservient to me.

In my chambers, Samantha was quite servile. She sucked my toes and licked my pussy. She eagerly bent over and got spanked by my agile hands. I bought a strap-on dildo and used it on her. She was more than okay with it. You see, unlike the others, she was a bona fide lesbian. I loved to put her on all fours and fuck her hard. Spreading her ass cheeks, I inserted my dildo into her lubricated asshole. I gripped her hips and thrust the dildo deep inside of her. Samantha's screams were music to my ears. I had lots of fun with my house servant. She was absolutely perfect. The perfect black female servant. Sexual. Obedient. Loyal. Oh, my. She was fantastic.

I made a point of paying Samantha more cash than the others, and granting her more freedom. In exchange, she became my loyal henchwoman. It was her idea to come up with a scheme to help me gain more black female servants. Samantha would venture into the city, places like Dorchester, Roxbury and other mainly black neighborhoods of Boston and approach broke black women. She would gain their trust, and talk to them about her employer. Isn't she wonderful?

Thanks to Samantha, I acquired a pair of new black female servants. Myra Johnson and Monique Darcy. Myra Johnson is a short, dark-skinned, heavyset and big-bottomed black woman from Dorchester. She lost her place due to the gentrification efforts of the newcomers to her part of the city and was working three jobs just to stay above water. She didn't mind becoming my servant for eight hundred bucks a week, and that's what became her undoing. As for Monique Darcy, she was a light-skinned, short-haired, busty and heavyset black woman from Roxbury. Her policeman boyfriend Trevor threw her out of his house after he caught her with another woman. Now she was broke and homeless. Samantha convinced her to come to me. Their lives and identities got cybernetic deletion, and they became mine.

I am very happy to say that everything is running smoothly in my mansion. My black female servants are keeping the estate clean and neat. My visitors marvel at their obedience and efficiency. As for Samantha Villagers, she now shares my bedroom. I've grown quite fond of her. I give her lots more money, and more freedom. She now gets an entire day off. Something the other black female servants at the mansion can only dream of. Hey, I'm tough but fair. Everything is running smoothly in my little kingdom. Life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Mistress Modern Plantation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 606 milliseconds