• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Lesbian Domination

Black Lesbian Domination

The name is Marion Brown. I'm a six-foot-three, kind of heavyset and big-bottomed yet good-looking young black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Riddick College and these days, life is okay. I'm having a lot of fun these days. Simply put, things couldn't be better. I am immersing myself into the BDSM lifestyle and to be honest, I'm loving the things that I'm discovering. Both about myself and about the person taking me on the journey. I sought to trick my mistress, but she took me in hand and taught me all I know.

I was introduced to the BDSM lifestyle by my Mistress, a gorgeous black lady named Lamika Wayne. She's now my slave by the way. Mistress Lamika Wayne is the new Director of Athletics at Riddick College. Under her direction, the school has undergone a lot of expansion. Riddick College used to be an all-female school, named after Jennifer Riddick, a Boston-born woman who fought against the South during the American Civil War while disguised as a man. She died defending liberty and justice. And our school is named after her. The school voted to admit male students in 2004. Five years later, male students made up forty nine percent of the three-thousand person student body. The male student enrollment boom is a direct result of Lamika Wayne creating a varsity football team.

I am a starting kicker on the first-ever men's varsity football team at Riddick College. When I told Mr. Rodham, the football coach, that I wanted to try out, he told me it would be up to the athletic director. I went to the athletic director's office and we had a talk. She was a gorgeous, well-dressed, intelligent and downright intimidating woman. Yet I held my ground. Athletic director Lamika Wayne told me that she found my decision to play college football intriguing. As an NCAA Division Three school, Riddick College didn't offer any athletic scholarships. Also, the argument could be made that I was only doing this for attention.

In that regard, you'd be half right. I played football with some guys in my neighborhood on Ash Street, in Brockton's west side. I know how to play. Still, I knew that being the only black female to play college football for a private school in New England would definitely make me the talk of the NCAA and ESPN. And you are right. I definitely wanted attention. Riddick College was one of the athletic powerhouses of the region. We competed in men's and women's basketball, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's Ice Hockey, men's and women's volleyball, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's wrestling, women's equestrian, men's and women's Gymnastics, men's and women's track & field, men's and women's alpine skiing, women's field hockey and men's and women's rowing. Yet I wanted to join the football team. Why? Because it's America's top sport and the most competitive athletic endeavor known to man.

Athletic Director Lamika Wayne told me that I had a right to try out for the men's varsity football team of Riddick College under the current rules of Title IX. She also warned me to expect no special treatment. Well, I tried out and even though the coach and the other guys put me through hell, I actually made it. I joined the team as a kicker. I played soccer in high school. And I was team captain. There isn't a single guy playing college football who can kick the football like I can. I don't care if he's a shoo-in for the national football league. He doesn't have my level of talent.

When the news about my joining the football team hit the air ways, I became a celebrity overnight. Young women were calling me a role model and an inspiration. I was interviewed by ESPN, BET and CNN. Yeah, I was doing alright. At school, I was an even bigger celebrity. Only one person didn't seem impressed by what I was doing. The athletic director herself, Miss Lamika Wayne. In spite of myself, I was put off by her attitude. Also, she sort of fascinated me. Lamika Wayne was a six-foot-four, delightfully curvy black woman in her early forties. She used to play college basketball back in the day and even had a stint playing for the WNBA in its early days. She was a legend in her own right. She first came to Riddick College as a student-athlete, then she returned to become a coach there after her career in women's professional basketball ended. Yes, this was a woman who had led an amazing life.

I began asking around campus, and I tried to find out as much about her as possible. While her career was an open book, the athletic director's personal life was quite mysterious. Nobody seemed to know anything about her personal life. Was she married, divorced or single? Did she have sons and daughters? Was she a lesbian? Bisexual? Straight? Nobody knew jack about her. She was a good-looking woman, and a smart person. Yet she was also the most asexual person I've ever seen. I became determined to get to the bottom of this. So, I approached her one day and we chatted a bit.

Lamika Wayne was definitely a very reserved person. However, I'm good at reading people. It's a gift. I sensed something smoldering beneath her cool façade. This was a woman of great passion. I slowly insinuated myself into her life, asking her to be my mentor. She was a founding member of the black female sorority I joined. She hesitated, but eventually agreed. Thus, we became friends, after a fashion. It was the first step into my game of seduction. Imagine that. A young black lesbian seducing an older black woman. It does happen. Lamika Wayne is one hot mama. And I wanted a piece of her action.

Like I said at the beginning, Lamika introduced me to BDSM. At first, she was the dominant one. Bossing me around and telling me what to do. She whipped me, spanked me and smacked me hard. I loved it. I love pain. A few sessions in, I turned the tables on her. I dominated Mistress Lamika Wayne herself. How about that? I sat on her throne while she knelt before me, a gloriously naked older black woman. I ordered her to lick my pussy. I smiled as she fastened her lips to my snatch and did just that. With the flogger in my hand, I whipped her big black ass, encouraging her to keep going. With hardly a whimper, she endured what I dished out and ate out my pussy.

Next, I kicked things up a notch. No longer a mistress, Lamika Wayne got on all fours. Face down and ass up. I knelt behind her and gave her big butt a good spanking with the thickest wooden paddle I could find. She yelped in pain as I dished out some serious punishment. I absolutely loved it. I whipped her ass and then fetched my strap-on dildo. I lubricated her asshole and inserted my dildo inside.

Lamika Wayne gasped as my dildo entered her asshole. She squealed in protest, telling me that she never allowed anything up her ass. I laughed. Bitch. There is a first time for everything. Gripping her hips, I thrust the dildo deep into her asshole. Lamika howled as I fucked her ass with all of the savagery I could muster. I laughed. I couldn't believe it. I was dominating a sexy older black woman. A black woman who saw herself as a dominant person all of her life was submitting to me. Hot damn. My pussy was gushing with liquid excitement. I slammed my dildo up her ass like it was nothing. She screamed. She cried. She begged and pleaded. It was awesome.

Afterwards, she swore her loyalty to me. From that moment on, she was my slave. Yes. Lamika Waybe, the first female Athletic Director of Riddick College had become my lesbian love slave. She can no longer refuse me anything. At all. I think I'm going to have a very fun and exciting collegiate career, don't you?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Lesbian Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds