• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth's Family Tree Ch. 03

Beth's Family Tree Ch. 03

*Note: This story makes much more sense if you read the corresponding chapters first. *

*

Dave & Beth looked at each other from across the dining table. The sound of the front door closing had been bad but the silence that followed that slam was the worst. Beth put her head on her arms that were folded on the table and began to quietly sob. Dave got up and walked over to her. He was rubbing her back and trying to sooth her when he became aware of a presence behind them.

He spun around to see two of his sons still in the house. His surprise must have shown on his face but Eric and Adam both held fingers up in front of their mouths telling their father not to say anything. Dave backed away and decided to lean against the door jamb to watch what would happen.

Eric, as usual, took charge and went up to his sister first. He began to rub Beth's back just as their father had been doing but she could tell it was a different person. With a gasp she sat up and turned her tear streaked face and looked directly at her eldest brother. Without another word he leaned in and kissed her with all the pent up passion he'd been harboring since his little sister had been 15. Even now he remembered having seen her in a bikini with her girlfriends and thinking she was beautiful. He'd been angry at himself then for having such a perverted view of his sister. But, if his father could show how he really felt, he decided, then so could he.

At first she was tentative about touching him, just a hand on his face and her eyes open and full of wonder. For just a second she pulled back and looked him in the eye. "Are you sure about this," she asked tentatively. Her answer was another kiss. This one forced her to open her mouth and let his tongue assault hers. She wrapped her arms around him and let her hands roam up and down his body. He put his arms under her and lifted her. It seemed as though she spun in a circle but then suddenly she was sitting on his lap and he was the one in the chair. Beth could feel the hard prod of his cock pressing into her thigh and suddenly remembered their father. She looked around and saw him in the threshold running his hand over the crotch of his jeans.

What surprised her more than that was to see her youngest brother, Adam, standing inside of and about a foot to the right of their father. He had been wearing slacks, she was sure of it, but it seemed he had lost nearly all his clothing and was only in his boxers. His cock seemed to be standing to attention as well. She looked back at Eric and with a puzzled look asked where Joe had gone.

"That was him when the door slammed shut. When you two left the room Adam and I immediately smiled at each other hoping you'd let us join you. We've both lusted after you for years but didn't want you to hate us." He paused before continuing a bit more uncertain. "I think you should know that Joe used to call out your name in his sleep. He always used to keep your picture in his wallet. We used to tease him about it. I think he wishes you'd picked him first. He's more hurt than upset. Give him some time and I bet he'd love a taste of your body... um... that is if you and Dad want to share."

He blushed, actually blushed, when he said that last. It came as such a shock to Beth to find that her brothers not only accepted her relationship with their father but wanted to do everything together. She wasn't sure what to say. Glancing at Dave she saw he was smiling. "Do you want to share, Dad," she asked with a brilliant smile now lighting her eyes. She could see the slight hesitation in his face but he'd never really been able to deny her. And besides, what could he really tell his sons? He couldn't tell them it was wrong or illegal when he was banging his own daughter.

"Tell you what, sweetheart. I'm willing to share as long as you're still ready for me every night. And if you want to all play together that's fine but at least once in a while I get you all for myself. As long as you're at home you share my bed every night." The tone of possessiveness didn't really surprise the other three in the room. These two men were moving in on something that had already been claimed by him. In fact, the terms seemed very lenient and open.

Adam glancing at everyone else in the room suddenly spoke up. "If they are the only terms I'm for it as long as everyone else is. And if that's the case I think Eric and I would like to show our little sister how much we really love her." A bit of a leer was on his face when he finished this statement but Beth felt herself heat at the statement. Eric must have felt her wetness through his pants because he laughingly told the other two that he could already see that she wanted it.

Their father suggested they go upstairs and use Eric's old room to get to know their sister better. This met with approval all around and they soon went up the stairs together. As soon as they were in Eric's old room she found herself stripped of her dress and pushed down onto the queen size bed that had remained when Eric had left. She began to struggle to get up but Adam pushed her back down. "This is a fantasy of ours. We want to share you and you don't need to do a thing unless we tell you to. I want you to lay back and enjoy what we give you. Do you understand?" The question, as well as what had preceded it, surprised her and all she could do is nod. Their father had almost always wanted her complete participation. She had not yet been completely allowed to just relax and enjoy.

As soon as she lay back and relaxed her beautiful naked body on the bed she felt the weight shift as they joined her on either side. Beth decided to keep her eyes closed and just go with the flow. She didn't need, or even want, to know which brother was doing what. Just the idea that they wanted her was enough. Slowly she felt hands begin to wander over her flesh. They were not massaging or kneading hands. Instead they were exploratory hands. They simply ran them up and down her arms and legs. She felt them over her torso and breasts. She even felt someone gently run their hand over her face. It was as though they were absorbing her through their finger tips.

Then came their mouths. It was as if they had choreographed their taking of her. Each mouth softly kissed her all along their own sides of her body. It seemed that they each had a nipple at the same moment or a soft nip at her stomach within a second of the other. She felt kisses everywhere from her eye lids to the arch of her feet. Their mouths left a wet trail all along her skin making her shiver involuntarily. She felt herself coming to a peak when they had hardly done anything at all. In fact she was feeling almost feverish by the time they had worked their way back up her legs.

Beth was writhing on the bed and beginning to mumble incoherently. The faint blush that stained her skin made her all the more beautiful. Adam had loved and always been the closest to his sister. He'd also been the one to lust after her the longest. Knowing this Eric motioned for Adam to be the one to kiss her most sensitive spot when their initial exploration had finished. Adam looked up once more to see her eyes still softly closed as well as her face beginning to contort with need. He knew that as soon as he touched her she would be screaming for him.

Adam gently moved himself in between his sisters legs and lifted each one over his shoulders. Simply feeling his breath touch her made another shiver wrack her body. She could feel his smile against her skin as he kissed the inside of first one creamy thigh and then the other. Without warning his tongue flicked out and caught her clit. She bucked but still didn't yet cum. Again he flicked his tongue over her clit and then immediately clamped his mouth over her center. His tongue delved into her and almost immediately she was filling his mouth with her juices. He continued to lick and lave at her gently as she calmed down. Adam saw the slight contented smile lighting her face and he again buried his face between her legs.

The fact that she was sensitive from her orgasm not two minutes before was obvious by the immediate bucking she did. However, Adam simply grabbed hold of her hips to hold her down and began truly kissing her from the inside out. His tongue circled and probed. His teeth grabbed hold of her clit and he entered her with first one finger, then another. Eventually he had three fingers in her tight whole and his mouth firmly clamped on her sensitive bud. She would have been bucking wildly if it wasn't for Eric nearly on top of her laving and nipping at her breasts.

She came her second time with such a fierceness that Adam was unable to keep hold of her hips and was pushed to the side by her flailing legs. Eric, however, had climbed all the way on top of her by this point and was straddling her flat stomach. His erection was between her perky breasts and he had his fingers in her mouth. She appeared to be sucking and laving at them as though it were a lollipop. It looked as though Eric was ready to give her his own lollipop now that Adam had finished her below.

While Eric put his 8-inch cock in his sisters sweet mouth Adam went to where he knew Eric had always kept a stash of "supplies" hidden in his room. It didn't have as much in the drawer as had been when they'd all still lived at home together, but there was enough to make due. He pulled both a lubricant as well as a numbing agent out of the drawer. He walked over and saw Eric had spun and was doing a 69 on Beth. He felt a shot of envy not to be the one receiving but deiced he would collect next time around.

Adam knelt at the end of the bed and winked at his brother while waiving the tubes in front of his face. Eric stopped long enough to smile and nod before resuming his ministrations on Beth. Adam then opened first the numbing ointment and slowly stuck a small amount around and into his sister's anus. She stopped moving for a moment and tried to say something but her mouth was so full her brothers cock that she was unable to say anything. Taking this advantage Adam then liberally lubricated his sister's beautiful ass. He managed to get two fingers in up to the knuckle and decided she would be as ready as he could make her.

Beth, however, was suddenly afraid. She'd never done that before and while she loved and trusted her brothers she was not so sure this was a good idea any longer. She had been feeling so wonderful when Eric was on top of her. (She knew it was him because he'd made her open her eyes to praise his cock.) As soon as Eric pulled away from her mouth she tried to voice her fears. Eric and Adam's faces appeared over her and tried to reassure her. "We love you. We'll never hurt you. Just relax for me," said Eric. Adam stood behind him just smiling and nodding in agreement. After a second she nodded her head. It was true; she trusted them to take care of her.

They directed her to get up for a moment and Eric laid down on his old bed. Beth seemed a bit unsure but climbed on top of him as they directed her. She slid down her brother's hard cock and felt incredibly giddy. He was even bigger than their father, both in width and length, leaving her feeling incredibly full. She felt Adam kneel behind her and felt his fingers again entering her ass. Beth began to tense up and stopped moving on Eric but then Eric was pulling her down and kissing her as she'd never been kissed before. Before she realized what was happening she felt Adam's length slide all the way into her. It hurt but not nearly as bed as she had thought it would be.

They held still for a minute letting her adjust to the feel of them together. Then Adam began to move behind her. As he pushed in her body automatically pushed down. She could feel the two cocks rubbing inside her as her body rocked back and forth. The feeling was incredible! She'd never been so full in her life and was deciding she definitely needed to do this again one day. But then her mind went nearly blank as Adam slid and arm around her and fingered her clit. At nearly the same moment Eric leaned up and grabbed one of her nipples in his mouth. So much stimulation was too much for her system and she began to cum. Eric was yelling about his slutty sister taking two big cocks and it made her body respond even more.

She felt Adam begin to twitch in her first. Her body had only just begun to clench as she felt his semen begin to fill her from behind. Eric could feel his brother shooting inside her through the thin membrane separating them. The combination of his brother shooting into Beth as well as Beth's own spasms sent him over the edge with them.

The three of them fell into a pile and eventually ended up cuddling together with Beth in the middle of them. She felt wonderfully used and stretched. Next time, she told herself, she'd have to convince Joe to join them. If she could have a brother in each of her three openings she'd never need anything else again.

She didn't see her father at the door looking in on them. Nor did she notice that he was jerking himself off and jetting onto the carpet just inside the door. Dave had never been more turned on in his life than watching his little girl be stuffed all over. He still wanted her for himself but decided that if he had to share it might as well be with the rest of the family. Now if only she had a forth whole so they could all fill her together.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth's Family Tree Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds