• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • After Hours Fun

After Hours Fun

It started off like any other Saturday night. Just the family going to the local bowling alley for a few hours to kill some time and get out of the house. We grabbed our gear and piled into the family minivan. A short 20 minutes later we had arrived.

We got our score sheet from our good friend Sam and went to our favorite lane, #8. After a few practice throws we started in for real. Some teenyboppers played some hip-hop on the jukebox. The placed was packed -- seemed like everyone was sick of the same old weekend routine. Cheers and groans could be heard outside on the street.

After a few games with average scores, we were about to pack it in and let someone else have our lanes, when my husbands' brother, John came in to join us. John and his son Mike bowled 2 games with us and then left with our son, Bobby.

Since the alley was clearing out, we decided to quit for the night and had packed our balls and shoes away. Sam took our money and we talked to him for a while he rang up the night's receipts. I became bored with the "guy talk" and decided to help Sam by cleaning up the trash and wiping down the benches. As Sam vacuumed the floors and my husband Tom put our bowling bags in the van, I sat on top of the counter leafing through an old bowling magazine.

Sam made his way across the floor to where I was sitting and kept bumping into my legs. I pushed him away and being the blonde klutz that I am - lost my balance. Sam thankfully has great reflexes and caught me before I fell off the counter. He made sure I was ok and then continued on with his cleaning.

Tom came and noticed that I was trying to pull my shorts down to a semi decent length. "Whatcha doin' babe?" He asked as he came to stand in between my legs as I sat on the counter.

I explained about falling off and of course he laughed at me. I tried to shove him away and he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the counter -- fearing I would fall off and grabbed Tom's shoulders. Tom but his hands on my thighs and inched them under the edges. As he kissed my neck, he pushed my shorts up so high that you could see my red bikini panties.

His fingers inched their way toward my pussy. Tom knew that my neck was a sure turn on and I could feel my pussy getting damp. Tom kissed my mouth and I felt my knees weaken. Thank god I was sitting down or I would have been a puddle on the floor, my husband was a wonderful kisser. My tits were swelling and tingling inside my red bra.

With Tom's hands on my thighs and his lips on my neck, I never heard Sam come back up front. Sam was carrying a large box with old bowling pins. As he put the box onto the counter tried to cover myself and get my husbands hands away from my pussy.

"Hey guys -- no fair!" Sam said as he saw what we had been doing. "I am working hard here and you two are just fooling around."

"Sorry, but she is just at the right height for fooling around. Couldn't resist the temptation. What's in the box?" Tom asked never taking his hands away from inside my white denim shorts.

"They are just some old bowling pins. My brother uses them for target practice." Sam showed us one of the old pins. They were scared, chipped, cracked and some cases broken in two.

Tom still had one of his hands up my shorts, teasing the edge of my pussy -- as he held one of the pins. "Well target practice looks like the only thing you could use it for." He gave the pin back to Sam.

Sam looked at Tom's hand inside my shorts and then looked at me and said, "Well, I can think of one thing I would like to try with it." He put the pin on the counter and then took the box of pins out to his truck.

Tom instantly resumed assault on my wet pussy with one hand and then used his other hand to go inside my purple shirt to caress my tits.

"Tom, Sam is coming right back in. Let's go home and finish this." I begged as I felt myself weaken more and more. Much more of this and Tom would be able to do whatever he wanted to me.

Finally with a quick rub on my clit that made my jump and one last quick squeeze and my tit -- he slid his hands out from my cloths. As I tried to calm down I asked, "I wonder what Sam meant about the bowling pin?"

Tom looked my straight in the eye and laughed, "Like you don't know! He wants to shove this pin right here!" Tom picked up the bowling pin and put the narrow end between my thighs straight up to my pussy. "He wants to see if it would fit into your tight little pussy. He would also like to sink his cock into there also." Tom kept the pressure on the bowling pins, shoving back and forth like he was fucking me. The feeling was just like the real thing.

"Sam told me a while back that he would like to taste your sweet little cunt and then fuck you till you scream. Of course he was blind drunk at the time. He even suggested that we double team you some night." Tom was still grinding the bowling pin into my shirts outside my soaked pussy and he started pinching my nipples hard.

I was quickly loosing control. The pressure on my cunt, the pinching of my nipples and hearing all the details of a sexy drunken conversation was making my pussy positively drip. I could not believe my ears. I never had a clue that Sam thought of me in that way. I knew he had looked at my 36DD chest before -- but I was used to that from a lot of people. Some wondered if they were real (yes) and other just wanted to see them naked.

I heard the front door open as Tom kissed me deeply. I knew that Sam was getting an eyeful -- but was pretty much beyond caring. My husband knew that I was putty in his hands at this point.

"Well, do you think it will fit?" Sam asked as he came up beside us at the counter. He put his hand on my thigh and began a gentle massage. Tom looked over at him and said something that floored me.

"If you have the supplies, then we can get started." Tom looked at me and smiled. "Relax babe, you are gonna love this."

Sam went over and locked the door and hit a button that closed all the blinds. One final flick of his wrist and all the lights went out except a row of track light above the counter.

Tom laid me down on the counter and stood to one side of me as Sam went behind the counter and stood to the other side of me. I felt I was on display on a buffet and these men were ready to feast on me.

My shirt was pulled up and over my head and tossed to the floor. Sam looked at my bra-covered tits, trying to spill out of the cups. My husband had placed the bowling pin to the side and started to unbutton my shorts. They raised me up to remove all my clothes. I was laid back down onto the counter naked and dripping with excitement.

Sam reached for the bowling pin and reached under the counter and pulled out a box of condoms. He placed them on top of the cash register within easy reach. Sam looked at my rock hard nipples and gently placed his hand on my breast.

Tom chuckled, "She won't break. Anyway, she likes it rough." Tom grabbed my other tit and squeezed hard making me moan. I loved to have my tits grabbed and my nipples bit. It just makes my pussy drip.

Tom released my tit and came up to my head and stroked my cheek. "We talked about this a long time ago and the time was never right. Just lay back and enjoy -- we are here to make your fantasy come true." He gave me kiss that reached my heart.

We had talked about our wildest fantasies many years ago. Tom wanted to see me be his love slave for one day. He wanted to be able to tell me to do anything at all and have me do it. I wanted to have two guys just fuck me. Two guys to do everything to me. I never thought it would happen -- since it only seemed to happen to single girls and I had been married for over 10 years.

At the first realization that four hands were on my tweaking my nipples and caressing my pussy I knew that I would indeed be pleasured. The feeling was magnificent. One mouth on each of my nipples, being sucked into two mouths. Each man had his own way of doing it -- one eager and rough and the other soft and timid. Fingers pulled and pinched all over my body. As I felt one hand one each side of my stomach move over the sparse curls that the top of my pussy I gasped for breathe. The two different sets of fingers spread my pussy and began to fondle my clit.

The two mouths kept sucking my nipples as the hands played in my wet folds. I could not sit still and was in danger off once again falling off the counter. Obviously, this counter was not made for this. The guys had a solution after they noticed my struggles to stay balanced. They gently angled me to leave my head at one end and legs dangling to the side.

My husband replaced his fingers that were dipping inside my pussy, with his tongue. The electric shock of feeling his tongue was only outweighed by the presence of my husbands best friends cock on my lips. I opened my eyes to see a hard cock that did not belong to the man I had married. I looked into Sam's eyes as he put his cock into my now open mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned.

Sam very slowly fucked my face. It felt very odd to have a strange cock in my mouth, but at the same time it felt wonderful. Feeling every bump and vein of Sam's cock as it slid passed my lips was awesome. I swirled my tongue over the head and felt it jump in my mouth. Sam picked up the speed of hips as he grabbed my head and pumped harder. I felt his cock swell and prepared to swallow his cream when he suddenly pulled out. "I need to stop. I want to taste your pussy."

Tom stopped licking my clit just as he heard what Sam was saying. As he gently lowered my legs off his shoulder, he said, "Let's lay her on the party table and bring the toys." Tom swept me into his arms and walked fully clothed over to the party table and laid me down. The cold wood made me jump and goose bumps covered my skin.

Sam came over with the box of condoms and the bowling pin that stated all this commotion. He took a condom out of the box and rolled it over the narrow head of the pin. "Let's see if you like this." Sam rubbed my pussy with the latex covered pin and carefully pushed the head of it into my pussy. The feeling was out of this world. As I gasped out as I came all over the bowling pin as it bottomed out in my cunt, Tom slipped his cock in my mouth to muffle my cries.

"Does it fit?" Tom asked Sam as he fucked my face.

"I can't believe it does. But cock doesn't fit in my jeans anymore." Sam joked as he held the fake cock in my cunt with one hand and removed his clothes with the other. Once he was naked, he began to slowly fuck my cunt with the bowling pin. "Watching you bowl every weekend in your shorts and skirts always get me hard."

"Sam, why don't you fuck that sweet cunt of my wife while I fuck her face." Tom helped me rollover and then put his seven-inch cock back in my mouth. Sam put a condom onto his seven-inch cock and placed it at the entrance to my cunt.

I glanced back at Sam and said, "What are you waiting for, fuck me!" And that is just what he did. Sam fucked me like wild man. I loved every second of it.

Sam grabbed my hips and pulled back hard as he slammed his cock into my hot wet cunt. I love to be slammed into hard. The harder that Sam went the faster that Tom went in my mouth. I was being slammed into at both ends and was coming nonstop.

I was moaning and mumbling incoherently. My body was shaking all over having multiple orgasms. I had no idea what I was saying -- all I knew is that I never wanted it to end.

But all things must cum to and end. Tom forced his cock deep into my mouth one more time and shot about a quart of cum down my throat just as Sam slapped my ass and slammed his hard cock one more time into my cunt and came too. I felt their cocks swell just before they came. I was in heaven. I was laying on a party table in a bowling alley covered in sweat still shaking from the sexual workout I just had from these two men.

My husband leaned down and thoroughly kissed me, I could still taste myself on his tongue. He caressed my cheek and said, "I love you." I could not wait to see what happens next weekend!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • After Hours Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 492 milliseconds