• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Playing Games with her Husband

Playing Games with her Husband

123

John was yawning when he walked into the kitchen. He headed right for the coffee and poured himself a cup. He sat down at the table and was greeted with a loving smile.

"Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" Kim asked.

"I slept great Kim, but I'd prefer you not call me sweetie." John said.

Kim looked at John with a look of surprise and a bit of shock on her face.

"Kim? You think I'm Kim? What kind of game are you playing John? Don't you even recognize your own wife?" Kim asked.

John yawned.

"As a matter of fact I do recognize my wife...and you aren't her." John said.

"I can't believe this...what's wrong with you? Is this some kind of game? Do you honestly think that I'm my sister?" Kim asked.

"Nope. I don't think that you're your sister. It seems that you want me to think that you're your sister, but I know that you're Kim...which begs the question where is Kelly?" John asked.

John took a sip of his coffee.

"What is it exactly that makes you think I'm Kim?" Kim asked.

"Well I've been married to Kelly for 7 years...I've come to notice things about her that you haven't got...differences between the two of you." John said.

"Like what?" Kim asked.

"Well...for one thing Kelly's ears are pierced a little lower than yours. There's no use denying it, I know it's you Kim." John said.

Kim shook her head in disbelief and then she smiled.

"You sure didn't know it was me last night." Kim said smugly.

"Yes...actually I did. You see...I shaved Kelly completely yesterday morning when we took a shower together...you on the other hand had a thin strip of hair right above your pussy last night." John said.

Kim's face went pale.

"You mean...you knew and you still...." Kim said.

"Yeah. Kelly and I talked about you right after we got married. She said that you'd told her that you wanted to fuck me and she thought that sooner or later you were probably going to try to sneak into bed with me pretending to be her. She said you might try to do it on your own or that the two of you might work it out together. She said that either way if it happened she was okay with it as long as I told her about it. So where is she anyway?" John asked.

Kim hung her head.

"She spent the night at my place." Kim said.

John grabbed the phone and dialed Kim's home number.

"Hello?" Kelly asked.

"Hey baby, it's me. Kim and I just had a little talk about last night so it's cool for you to come home now." John said.

"Oh...um...okay. You knew it was her?" Kelly asked.

"Yep...you should have called her and had her shave her pussy completely before she came over; she's got a little strip of hair down there. If she was completely shaved like you are it wouldn't have been as blatantly obvious, but I'd have still known it was her. You'd better hurry up and get home so we can talk about this." John said.

"Okay...I'll be home in a few minutes." Kelly said.

Twenty minutes later, Kelly walked into the kitchen where John and Kim were sitting quietly having coffee. Without saying a word Kelly poured herself a cup and sat down at the table. For a few minutes nobody said anything.

"So if it hadn't been for the little strip of pubic hair would you have really known it was me and not her?" Kim asked finally.

"Of course I would have known. I knew it was you as soon as I walked through the door last night. When I saw that Kelly wasn't here I realized what you were up to so I just went with it." John said.

"You knew right away? How...what gave it away?" Kim asked.

John laughed.

"What didn't give it away? As I told you earlier your ears are pierced higher than Kelly's. You also walk with a different bounce in your step than Kelly does. Then there's the fact that Kelly usually lets me come to her to kiss her when I get home from work and you met me in the front hall and were very eager to stick your tongue in my mouth. If none of that had given it away; when you took your clothes off it would have been blatantly obvious. As we've already established you had pubic hair that I knew Kelly didn't have. Also your nipples are a slightly different color than hers. There's also the little bunny from where you tanned and Kelly doesn't have one. Oh and Kelly usually makes me ask at least 3 times before she lets me have anal sex with her and she always tells me not to cum in her ass...you accepted right away and didn't say a thing as I came in your ass." John said.

Kim turned towards Kelly.

"Damn...can you believe how observant he is? He knows that our nipples are different colors." Kim said.

"He's got to be making that up. There's no way he can tell that if they aren't side by side. Besides we're identical twins...they should be the same color." Kelly said.

"Apparently you aren't completely identical. They really are different colors...take your tops off and have a look for yourselves." John said.

"No way...pervert." Kelly said.

"Hey...I've already seen both of your breasts...so what's the problem?" John asked.

Kelly looked over at Kim.

"What do you think?" Kelly asked.

"I think that now that I'm wondering if he's right if we don't do it now I'll be thinking about it until we finally do it so let's just do it real quick and see if he's right." Kim said.

"Okay. Try not to enjoy this too much John." Kelly said.

John just sat back and smiled.

Kelly and Kim both pulled their tops off and then hesitated before taking off their bras. Once they were both topless they looked back and forth from their own nipples to their sister's nipples.

"They look like they're the same color to me." Kelly said.

"Yeah, they look the same to me too. I think this was just so he could get us both topless at the same time." Kim said.

They both looked at John sternly. John moved from a reclining position to leaning across the table with his arms stretched out in front of him.

"You're too far away from each other right now. Get up close to one another so you can see both at the same time." John said.

"Oh right...you'd like that wouldn't you? Shall we rub them together while we're at it?" Kelly asked.

"Hey...you're the ones that don't believe me. You don't have to touch each other...just get close enough to see both at the same time." John said.

Kelly and Kim turned to face one another and scooted closer together. They got so close that their nipples were almost touching. They looked again.

"Holy shit...they really are slightly different colors." Kim said.

"I told you so." John said.

"It's obvious when they're this close together, but how in the hell could you recognize a small difference in color like that without seeing both of us at the same time and without seeing them close together like we are now?" Kelly asked.

"I've had the great pleasure of spending many years getting to know your nipples Kelly. As soon as I saw Kim's nipples it was obvious that she wasn't you." John said.

Kelly...amazed that John had noticed such a small difference...sat down without putting her top back on and Kim did the same. They sat topless staring across the table at John in disbelief for a few minutes. John had a big smile on his face as he very openly looked at his wife and her twin sister sitting side by side completely topless.

Kelly finally realized what was going on. Instead of getting mad or putting her top back on she got an evil smile on her face, leaned over, whispered something to Kim, Kim giggled and she nodded.

"So you think that you know my nipples pretty well do you?" Kelly asked.

"Absolutely." John said.

"Would you know them blindfolded?" Kelly asked.

"What do you mean?" John asked.

"You were able to tell us apart when you could see us, but if we were to blindfold you would you be able to tell whether it was one of Kelly's nipples or one of mine just by touch...either with your hands or your mouth?" Kim asked.

Kelly and Kim had incredibly naughty looks on their faces...John smiled.

"Absolutely." John said confidently nodding his head.

"Well...let's find out if you can back up your confidence." Kelly said.

Kelly got one of John's ties from the bedroom to use as a blindfold. She walked up behind John, pulled his chair back from the table, put the tie over his eyes, and tied it tightly in place.

"Can you see anything?" Kelly asked.

"Nope...not a thing." John said.

"Okay. You surprised us by figuring out our first game without us telling you that you were playing. This time we're really going to put you to the test. Here's how it's going to work. We're going to put your hand on one of our nipples for 30 seconds; then we'll put it in your mouth for 30 seconds. When we're done you have to guess which of us it was." Kelly said.

"This game sounds fun. What are the stakes?" John asked.

"What do you mean?" Kim asked.

"It's a game right? So there has to be some kind of prize. My prize for the game last night was to fuck Kim right? What do I get if I win this game and what do you get if I lose?" John asked.

The girls whispered back and forth for a minute.

"If you win you can have sex with Kim any time that you want as long as she's willing." Kelly said.

"Which would be most of the time." Kim giggled.

"And if I lose?" John asked.

"If you lose...you have to let Kim use a strap on dildo on your ass while I watch and then I get to use a strap on dildo on your ass while Kim watches." Kelly said.

"Ooh, it sounds like I'm a winner either way." Kim said.

"Do you accept the stakes that we've proposed?" Kelly asked.

"Well you've used a strap on to fuck me before so that part is okay. I'm not all that thrilled about the idea of getting fucked in the ass by both of you while the other watches, but I know I'm gonna win...so sure...what the hell I accept." John said.

"So are you ready to play the game then?" Kelly asked.

"Hell yes! Bring it on!" John said.

Kim and Kelly silently worked out who would go first and which nipple would be used. Kelly's right nipple was first. She took John's hand and put it on her nipple. He circled his finger around it and felt it for 30 seconds then Kelly moved the nipple to John's mouth. His lips and tongue explored the nipple for 30 seconds then she pulled away and she and Kim stood side by side on the other side of the table.

"Okay John what's your guess?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, who do you think it was?" Kim asked.

"That was Kelly's right nipple. Am I right? I'm right aren't I?" John asked.

"We're writing down your guesses along with the right answers and we'll total up your score at the end." Kelly said.

Kim's left nipple was up next. Kim almost didn't pull away after the 30 seconds in his mouth. She retreated to the other side of the table.

"Your guess is?" Kim asked.

"Kim's left nipple." John said.

Kim's right nipple was next.

"Okay...who was it?" Kelly asked.

"That was Kim's right nipple." John said.

They decided to do Kelly's right nipple for a second time. When she pulled away and walked to the other side of the table she had a smile on her face.

"What's your guess?" Kelly asked.

"Well the one that hadn't been done was your left nipple, but you tried to trick me...that was your right nipple again Kelly." John said.

Kelly and Kim looked at each other in disbelief.

They kept randomly testing John with their nipples. After a total of 40 guesses each of their 4 nipples had been in John's hands and in his mouth 10 times.

"Okay, that's it; you can take off the blindfold while we total up your score." Kim said.

John took off the blindfold and leaned back in the chair with a confident smile on his face while waiting for the results. Kim and Kelly totaled up John's score...they were shocked.

"Can that be right?" Kelly asked.

"It has to be right...we kept track of everything as it was happening." Kim said.

"So what's the score?" John asked confidently.

Kelly whistled.

"You're good...damn good. It seems that you know both of our nipples very well. You got all 40 guesses right." Kelly said.

John laughed and clapped his hands triumphantly.

"See...I told you that I could tell that she wasn't you just by the nipples. I was blindfolded and not only did I get most of them right...I got all of them right." John said.

"I never would have thought that our nipples were so different that he could not only tell mine from yours but the lefts from the rights." Kim said.

"I should have known better than to doubt him." Kelly said.

"Yes you should have, but you did doubt me...you challenged me...and I won your little game." John said.

"Yes you did. You won the game fair and square so...may I present your prize." Kelly said.

Kelly took Kim's hand, led her around the table to where John was still sitting in a chair, and sat Kim down on John's lap.

"My oh my; I've never been won as a prize before...what ever will you do with me?" Kim asked playfully.

"Well since you're my prize I get to do whatever I want with you right?" John asked.

"That makes sense. What exactly did you have in mind?" Kim asked.

"I was thinking about making you sit in this chair and watch while I fuck Kelly bent over the table, then I'll fuck you while she watches." John said.

"You want us to watch you have sex with the other?" Kim asked.

"Yes. I think it's only fair. You were gonna watch each other use a strap-on on me. Besides; you're twins right? You grew up sharing every experience. You used to borrow each other's clothes...including underwear. You let each other get good close up looks at your pussies when you hit puberty. You used to shower together. Hell from what Kelly tells me you even masturbated in front of each other a few times." John said.

Kim looked at Kelly.

"OH MY GOD! You told him about that?" Kim asked.

"Yes...it's not that big a deal. I tell him everything...besides...now that he won you you'll get to fuck him all the time...I'm sure that will be more than enough for you to forgive me." Kelly said.

"Good point...you're forgiven." Kim said.

"So my little prize, are you going to get off my lap so I can fuck Kelly or do I have to pinch your cute little butt to make you move?" John asked.

"Ooh...pinch please." Kim said playfully.

John pinched her butt. Kim yelped with delight and got off his lap. Kelly took off her shoes, pants, and panties while John undressed.

All of a sudden Kim jumped up and took off the rest of her clothes.

"Sheesh Kim...you don't need to be naked until we're done." John said.

"Before you start I've got another blindfold challenge for you...if you're up for it." Kim said.

"Oh yeah? What have you got in mind?" John asked.

"I'll tell you in a minute. First Kelly and I need to go take care of something." Kim said.

Kelly and Kim went to the master bathroom.

"What's up?" Kelly asked.

"Where's your razor?" Kim asked.

"It's in the shower...why?" Kelly asked.

Kim grabbed the razor and carefully removed the last little strip of pubic hair.

"So what kind of game have you got in mind?" Kelly asked.

"If he knows your body so well let's see if he can tell us apart by the feel of our pussies on his cock." Kim said.

Kelly smiled.

"That's a great idea. We'll definitely know how well he knows my body if he can tell which one I am by the feel of my pussy on his cock." Kelly said.

"Okay, let's go." Kim said.

They went back to the kitchen where John was waiting.

"Okay...your idea of having us watch while you fuck the other one sounds awesome and we'll definitely do it, but it is going to have to wait for a little bit. We have an interesting challenge for you now." Kelly said.

"So what's the challenge?" John asked.

"We're going to blindfold you, the two of us are going to lie down on the table, and then you're going to put your cock into one of us and then the other. We want to see if you can identify us by the feel of our pussies on your cock. If you can't do it we get to fuck you with the strap-on while the other watches." Kim said.

"And if I win?" John asked.

Kim whispered something to Kelly...she looked shocked for a moment, then shrugged and nodded.

"If you win you we'll have a 3-some with you." Kim said.

John was surprised, but then smiled.

"Would that threesome include some stuff between the two of you?" John asked.

Kelly and Kim looked at John for a moment in disbelief. They leaned in to whisper to each other. After several minutes of discussion they turned back towards John.

"Yes, we'll do some stuff together if that's what you want. We don't really want to do much though." Kelly said.

"Well how much are you willing to do?" John asked.

"Don't worry John; we'll do enough to blow your mind." Kim said.

"Blow my mind huh? That sounds pretty good to me. That makes your challenge much more interesting. I hope you don't try to back out when I win because I'm very confident that I'll be able to tell who is who." John said.

"You have to win first John, but if you do we won't try to back out." Kim said.

Kelly put John's blindfold back on. When they were sure that John couldn't see Kelly and Kim lay on the kitchen table with their pussies right at the edge for John to push his cock into.

John tentatively found his way to the table and followed one of their legs to the first pussy.

"Okay. Pussy #1." John said.

He eased his cock into the pussy...Kelly's pussy.

"Oh that's nice. Oh yeah...that's awesome." John said.

He rocked his hips for a few minutes slowly fucking the woman.

"Okay I'd better move on to pussy #2 before I bust a nut." John said.

John felt to his left and to his right and found the other woman...Kim...to his left. He moved over between her legs and pushed his cock into her and started rocking his hips slowly fucking her.

"Oh, that's nice too. Damn this feels good. I like this game." John said.

John fucked Kim for a few minutes.

"I think I need to try the other one again." John said.

He moved back to Kelly and fucked her some more.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure that I know who is who, but I'd better go back to #2 for a little bit just to be sure." John said.

He moved back to Kim and fucked her for a few more minutes. Finally he pulled his cock out of Kim and backed away from the table.

"Okay...are you two ready for this? Pussy #1...the one on my right is Kelly. Pussy #2...the one on my left is Kim." John said.

Kelly and Kim both sat up on the table looking at John in complete disbelief.

"How in the hell did he do that?" Kelly asked.

"You've got me...of course I've never felt the inside of both of our pussies for comparison. Maybe after being married for so long you've been stretched or something to fit him just right or something." Kim said.

"I suppose that could be what it is. Of course it was a 50-50 thing where he'd either be right or wrong. It could have just been a guess." Kelly said.

"That was no guess my love." John said.

John just stood there smiling with the blindfold still over his eyes.

"Okay you smug bastard you can take your blindfold off." Kelly said.

John pulled the blindfold off as Kelly and Kim got off of the table. They all stood there naked in the kitchen for a few minutes not saying a word.

"So are we going to do anything else right now or should we get dressed?" John asked.

"I guess that's kind of up to you John. You won both challenges. You won me as a prize and said something about having us watch as you fucked the other one. You also won a threesome. If you want to collect on some of that now you can. If you want to wait we can get dressed and finish breakfast." Kim said.

"So it's up to me? Okay. Well I am pretty hungry right now, but no food can satisfy this hunger." John said.

He reached out both of his hands and Kim and Kelly each took one and John led them out of the kitchen, down the hall, and into the bedroom. He closed the door and turned to face them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Playing Games with her Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds