• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women Dominate Black Women

White Women Dominate Black Women

Hey, there. My name is Lea Shanks and I'm a six-foot-tall, red-haired and gray-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Like many people in this world, I lead a double life. By day, I am a professor of psychology at my alma mater Champion City College, a small, four-year public school located in downtown Brockton. There are lots of African-American, Haitian, Jamaican, Asian and Hispanic students and staff members on campus. And I feel just great about that. Diversity is a good thing. It's what's best for America.

These days, there are eleven thousand students at Champion City College. The student body is fifty two percent female and forty nine percent minority, which is cool. When I went there in the early 1990s, the student body was eighty percent white. And mostly male. Champion City College used to be an all-female school. It went coed in 1982. These days, there are a lot of young women on campus and I like the change. Champion City College is still an athletic powerhouse, sponsoring women's varsity softball, basketball, cross country, soccer, equestrian, field hockey, swimming, volleyball, golf and tennis along with men's varsity baseball, football, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, volleyball, golf and tennis.

There are lots of pretty women on campus. Black women. Asian women. Hispanic women. I try to recruit lots of black women into the sorority which I'm a faculty liaison to. Mostly because I love dark-skinned women. Especially black women. Of course, I can't let anybody among the faculty know that. Even though the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is one of the most liberal states in the country, the administration of my school is pretty conservative. They wouldn't like having openly gay faculty around. They fired an old gay guy named Jerome Stanwood last year. He was caught looking at gay erotica with a male student in his office.

Since that incident, Champion City College has become draconian in its enforcement of rules and codes of behavior. Personally, I could care less what they think. I still do my thing no matter what. I keep my closet door locked tight, though. At night, I become something my friends and co-workers would hardly recognize. A whip-smart bisexual dominatrix who's very much into race play. I like to dominate women and men in a racial context. Mostly, I like to play the role of the dominant white female plantation owner while a submissive person, usually a black woman, plays the role of my slave. It's just wicked fun. And I love doing it. It's just the way I get down. A lot of people cry foul over this particular fetish but many people, including black men and black women, are secretly into race play.

Take my co-worker Maria for example. She's a light-skinned woman of Cape Verdean descent. The Cape Verdeans are a unique people from Africa. Descended from African ladies whom the Portuguese conquerors took as their concubines. There are a lot of them in Brockton. Oddly enough, they don't consider themselves black even though their ancestors are African. Rather, they often declare themselves to be Portuguese. Give me a break. They're the most arrogant minorities I've ever known. Seriously. They think they're all that. Yeah, they get on my nerves. I get along fine with blacks, Asians and Hispanics. Most of the Cape Verdeans I've met were so self-centered it's not even funny.

Every time I see Maria I want to smack that bitch. Like a lot of light-skinned Cape Verdean women, she thinks she's white. And she completely denies having any African heritage. I think we should all be proud of our origins. It's part of our essential makeup as human beings. Maria is one of those women who are deeply prejudiced along racial lines. When most people think of a racist, they think of a white person. Well, Maria isn't white, yet she's deeply prejudiced against dark-skinned people. She gives funny looks to the dark-skinned people who come to the campus library. I observe this and find it kind of sad. Maria doesn't seem to realize that she is black, even though she's light-skinned. She thinks she's superior to her African-descended brothers and sisters who are dark-skinned. Where she acquired such an arrogance, I'll never know.

I've noticed the same kind of prejudice among black people, whether they're African, African-American, Haitian, Jamaican or even Cuban. Among black people, light-skinned blacks seem to have it easier. And they're considered prettier. The world-famous African-American oriented television network continuously hires light-skinned black women and light-skinned black men to be its reporters, TV hosts and other key personnel. Black people are always screaming racism yet they turn around and do it to their own people. Wow. If that's not hypocrisy I don't know what is. People, man. They will never cease to amaze me.

Maria was a dyke, as it turns out. A light-skinned, closeted gay black woman with racist tendencies. Now I'd seen everything. Maria was drawn to me because I'm a tall, beautiful white woman. Something she always sought to emulate. I decided to lure her into my trap. So I seduced her and talked her into trying race play with me. And she fell for it completely. Yeah, we had a lot of fun together. And I enjoyed putting her in her place. Seriously. Arrogant black women like Maria can only be tamed by a dominant white mistress like myself. And they know it.

So here we are. In my basement. I am sitting on a throne-like chair while Maria kneels before me. The light-skinned Cape Verdean was completely naked. Fastened around her neck was a collar. In my hand, I held a whip. I towered over her because she is my black female slave and I am the dominant white female who owns her. I ordered Maria to lick my feet. She did. She didn't do it fast enough for my liking so I smacked her hard. Maria yelped. For screaming, I whipped her. I whipped her face, her back and her tits. I even whipped that fat ass of hers. And she squealed in pain. How I loved that sound.

I rose from my throne and began giving Maria a sound beating. I watched how she squirmed and tried to flee as I whipped her with the lash. I whipped her face, her tits, her back and her round ass. The Cape Verdean bitch squealed. While whipping her, I berated her. I called her a useless black slut, an ignorant ghetto whore and a wannabe. I told her that she would always be inferior to me and that I owned her. And when she finally lowered her head in defeat, I smacked her. Then I donned my strap-on dildo and fucked her. I spread Maria's ass cheeks wide open and shoved my dildo deep inside of her. Maria howled as I eagerly sodomized her ass with my strap-on dildo. I completely dominated her. And it was absolutely fucking fantastic.

Afterwards, I told her to get her fat black ass out of my house and she did. The next time I saw her, we were at work. Something had changed in her demeanor. She was no longer the arrogant black female chatterbox. Rather, she kept her mouth shut because her dominant white mistress told her to. Now, Maria does everything I say. Twice a week she comes to my house to get dominated by yours truly. It's almost as if I've awakened something deep inside of her inner black woman which years for white female domination. She can't do without me or my whip. Or my strap-on dildo for that matter. Maria is my slave. My modern-day black female slave. And I am the dominant white mistress who owns her. I wouldn't have it any other way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women Dominate Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds