• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Trip to Purgatory Ch. 02

A Trip to Purgatory Ch. 02

Eli bumped into Bridget.

"Hello Sister."

"Oh, hello Brother," she replied and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

It was their inside joke. He had been around her and her family often enough to know that her nickname when growing up was Sister or Sis. She called him brother, her shorthand for brother-in-law.

"Congratulations. It is a wonderful day and it was a lovely ceremony," Eli said sincerely.

"Yes, it was. Steven was so handsome and Jennifer looked like an angel. Carrie..." Bridget paused and added in lower tone, "Carrie would have been so proud and happy."

Bridget's eyes showed that she was sorry to have mentioned his dead wife.

"Its okay, Bridget. Carrie would have loved the day, the service. She loved Steven and Jennifer." Eli smiled letting her know that he was surviving her loss.

Bridget was pleased. She knew he had loved Carrie dearly. She sensed that he had moved past the anger and depression to an appreciation for the time they had had and he was moving forward with his life.

As they continued to talk, Bridget noticed that one then two bridesmaids passed by and tried to get Eli's attention. He was oblivious to this. She wondered what it was all about, they were half his age. "Well, he is handsome in a rugged sort of way," she told herself.

Bridget grabbed him by the arm and said,

"Let's get out of here! I need a break. Between all the tension of planning the wedding and playing the part of the "Mother of the Groom', I could use a stiff drink. I've got a bottle of Jameson in the car."

"Sure, thing Sis. Where shall we go?"

"Some place where there is peace and quiet and no relatives and... a hamburger and fries," Bridget said with a laugh.

"I'm with you. We'll hit the drive through and head back to my place. We can have a picnic on the back deck with only the birds and squirrels for company.

"Great."

They snuck away unnoticed, got their meal and soon were at the house.

"I've got to get out of these pantyhose," Bridget said.

"You can use the bathroom down the hall. I'm going to change real quick and I'll meet you on the deck."

Bridget used the bathroom, balled up her pantyhose and stuck them in her purse. Eli ducked into his bedroom, lost the suit and emerged in shorts and a polo shirt. He grabbed plates and glasses from the kitchen and met Sis out on the deck. The sun was shining bright; it was a warm and humid 80 degrees.

"Oh, now I'm so jealous. Look at you so cool and comfortable in your casual clothes and I'm stuck in this formal dress."

"Uh, sorry. I can get you a pair of my shorts..."

Sis interrupted him and good naturedly said, "Fat lot of good that would do me, I'd be swimming in them."

"You know, I can do better than that. I've boxed up Carrie's clothes. On Monday I'm taking them to the Salvation Army. Go get something."

"I couldn't."

"No really. It's okay," Eli said and when he saw her hesitating, thinking about it, he added, "They're in the bedroom. If you don't, some stranger will be wearing them next week."

Sis felt the heat of the sun on her back and changed her mind. Bridget went through the clothes sure she would find something. Carrie was a little bigger through the hips and Sis was a littler bigger through the bust, but they were about the same size. She found a skirt and cotton shirt that would do.

Bridget had a problem. She didn't have a bra or underwear. Her mother-of-the-bride dress was a knee length backless dress. It was a dress you couldn't wear a bra with so the designer built the needed support into the dress and since Bridget had worn pantyhose, she didn't have any panties. She didn't see a box with underwear so she called out to Eli,

"Do you have any of her under garments?"

"No. I couldn't imagine anyone wanting used underwear. I threw all that stuff out."

"Okay," Sis said to herself, "The skirt goes. I'll wear these shorts."

Eli had the umbrella in place, their drinks poured and the paper plates and napkins out when Bridget walked barefoot onto the deck. His eyes immediately went to the tight cotton top. He wasn't sure if it was the fact that he could make out her areolas and hard nipples through the thin fabric or that she obviously wasn't wearing a bra that drew his attention. Either way, his dick stirred in his pants. Eli forced himself to look away from her chest; he hoped it was before she caught him staring at her boobs. They sat, ate and chatted about inconsequential things. Afterwards they took their second glass of whiskey and walked in the garden. That gave Eli a chance to look Sis over.

She was a good looking woman, tall with dark red hair and lively hazel eyes. For a woman who was 38 years old and had three kids she was in fantastic shape. She wasn't some stick figured "Twiggy" super model; she had a real woman's figure. She was fit and she had curves. She had slender, shapely legs and hips, a nice round butt and boobs. Not gigantic block out the sun boobs, but not 'I don't need a bra, band-aids will do' tits either. She was blessed with a little more than a nice handful, probably 36 B's.

Bridget was also taking stock of Eli. For a man in his late forties, he was a fit 200 pounds on a 6 foot frame. His gray hair made him looked distinguished and he was funny. Obviously, he had been hurt by the untimely passing of his wife, but he had not been crushed and destroyed by it.

"You know, I always envy you and Carrie. It was so obvious that you two were so in love."

"We were. But what about you and Rob? I thought you two were a good match."

"A good match yes...but," Sis paused and drained her glass.

"I've never been in love. Ernie was a mistake, I went looking for the boy my Dad would hate the most and got pregnant by him...And Rob, well he was great, but let's face it I was desperate. Two kids and no education, I needed help and Rob rescued me. I respect him and I'll always be grateful to him...but I didn't love him."

They returned to the patio and re-filled their drinks. They sat opposite each other on chaise lounges silently enjoying the sunset. Sis had been sitting stretched out with her legs crossed at the ankles. She shifted and drew her left leg up and tucked her foot under her right knee.

Eli glanced her way and was stunned; he had to do a double take. Eli could see her pussy! The leg holes on the too big shorts were gaping open and he could see red...red pubic hair...fire crotch. His dick did more than twitch, he got an instant erection.

Eli tried to act casual as he watched the sunset and looked up Bridget's shorts. He struggled to re-position the iron rod bulging in his shorts. He was successful with the first two, but eventually Sister noticed the third item. She giggled watching the man struggle trying to hide his erection.

After his third drink, Eli was well lubricated.

"Do you remember the trip we all took to Hilton head?"

"Yes," Sis replied. She too was feeling no pain.

"There was that one evening, our spouses were in bed. It was late and I was watching the Cubs game and you came out in a long cotton nightgown and sat on the deck. I watched you sitting quietly in the moonlight and then went out to join you. I was intrigued 'what is she doing' I wondered."

Eli smiled remembering the night, took another sip of whiskey and continued,

"You were so beautiful. I stood by the railing facing you and you sat leaning forward looking at the ocean. I could see the top half of your pale breasts. Your legs were spread wide apart, your knees stretching the fabric of you gown. Do you remember that night?"

Sis nodded.

"I often though of that night and wondered if you were trying to seduce me. If you were waiting for me to do something, but all I did was say good night."

Bridget drank her drink and said,

"No, I wasn't trying to seduce you. Rob and I had just had sex. He went to sleep happy and satisfied and I went outside to contemplate my life. My legs were spread because I don't like the yucky feeling of cum smeared thighs rubbing or sticking together. He was a good and honorable man and I wondered if we should split up because he deserved to be with someone who would love him as much as he loved me."

Bridget continued,

"I didn't have the courage to tell him that night. But I finally did the right thing. I told him a week before his automobile accident. Do you know what he told me? He said we should divorce so that I could have the opportunity to know how good it feels to love someone."

After her testimony, Bridget began to cry. Eli was stunned by her powerful, soul wrenching confession. He crossed the deck, knelt and held her as she sobbed.

Eli didn't say anything. He just held her. She cried until she didn't want to cry any more. They continued to hug one another in silence. After a long time, Eli pulled back and looked into Bridget's eyes. He saw fear. Fear that he would think less of her due to her confession.

He didn't feel that way. He was impressed with her honesty and that she had bared her soul to him. It made her more appealing than her beautiful body. He tentatively moved his head forward a millimeter and she did too. Eli closed his eyes and kissed her. Bridget returned the kiss gratefully and then passionately.

"Sis, we shouldn't be doing this," Eli sighed plaintively as he broke off their deep kiss and pulled away from her.

"No, no..." she whined, "You know in your heart this it isn't wrong." She began to cry as he stepped into the house.

Bridget got up and followed him through the door.

"Is it too soon for you?" she asked.

Eli busied himself at the sink.

"I don't know..."

"Or is it that you liked it. You felt something and it scared you...like you were cheating on Carrie."

Eli didn't respond. Sis leaned into his back, her arms wrapped around his waist and continued,

"I know you know Carrie's gone and you and I are still here. It sounds trite to say life is for the living, but I like you. I think you like me. We owe it to ourselves to see if this could grow into something special because let me tell you, special doesn't come around every day." Bridget was crying again as she finished her statement.

Eli was confused. He did like her and he knew what she was saying was true. He turned to her and held her. She felt good in his arms. She hugged him tight and stopped crying. They kissed again, tentatively at first and then more ardently.

Sister led him to the den and had him sit on the sofa. She knelt in front of him and pulled the tight cotton top over her head. Her bountiful bosom bounced. Her thick pink nipples pointed at him. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them along with his boxers off as he lifted his hips. His hard prick sprang out. She covered it will her mouth. Eli watched this beautiful red head suck his dick.

Unlike earlier today, this one knew what she was doing and could handle his equipment. He lay back and let her take care of him.

After a time, he pulled her to him. She straddled his hips and they kissed again. Eli loved the feel of her lips; they were warmer and softer than they had been earlier. She pressed her tits into him. He ripped his shirt off so that he could feel her flesh on his chest. He loved the warmth and softness of her boobs and the hardness of her fat nipples. She ground her cloth covered crotch into his erection as they French kissed.

Eli gently slid her to the side and made her lay on her back. He kicked away his fallen clothes. Nude, he stood over her. He loved the tan lines outlining her breasts. Eli took off her shorts and put his face to her sex.

She had an abundance of red pubic hair. He buried his nose in it and breathed deeply vacuuming in the essence of this beautiful woman. He jabbed his pointed tongue through her thick bush and tasted her tangy fluid. Ambrosia. He lapped at the fountain of her sex, savoring her warmth, the taste and her personal perfume.

Remembering his disappoint with the nymph, he flipped her over to check out her ass. It was gorgeous...perfect. Round and womanly, juicy and soft. He was so aroused by it, that he bit one plump cheek. Bridget squealed in response. He spread her butt cheeks, gazed at her anus and decided to taste it too. He licked the brown button and thrust his tongue into the tight muscular ring. She laughed and playfully pushed her butt into his face. This orifice tasted sweet as well.

Satisfied that this one had a sexy, appealing rump, he rolled her over again and gave her pussy the attention it deserved. She was wet; her sex was warm and slippery. He licked and explored her cunt. He ran his tongue around her thick outer lips. Her inner lips were long and ragged. He sucked on them, teasing them out and then chewed on them. Then he got down to some serious cunnilingus, sucking on her clit while sawing a finger in and out her pleasure hole.

"Enough," she cried out of breath. "It's time to fuck. Sit on the sofa," she ordered.

Bridget again straddled her man. This time she impaled herself on his plump 6 inches. She thrust her big breasts into his face and he sucked tit while she rode him hard. This one had an educated pussy. She utilized her inner muscles to grasp and hug his cock as she bounced up and down. Too much, it was too much for Eli.

"Oh, I'm cumming," he cried out loudly as his sperm burst forth from his prick.

"Yes. Cum for me darling"

She doubled her pace as she felt the warm sticky liquid fill her cavity. She felt his pulsing dick and she came with a loud scream.

"Oh my God. Oh God. Oh Eli!"

Her velvety box spasmed and clamped down on his manhood. His ears rang due to the sharpness and volume of her shouts. He hugged her tight and caressed her back and soft butt as she was lost in the sensation of her orgasm.

Eli could feel perspiration run down his brow and cum run down his thighs. His penis was shrinking and no longer capable of plugging her hole. He didn't care about the mess. He hugged her tighter and kissed her on the neck until she wriggled away from his lips because her body was too sensitive to allow him to touch any erogenous zone.

The two lovers were spent. They were so comfortable in their mutual embrace and warmed by body contact that they dozed off. Bridget woke first when she felt herself sliding of Eli. Her quick jerky movement awoke Eli who yawned, smiled when he saw her and said,

"Hello, there."

"Hi to you. I'm going to shower. I feel like one giant sweat stain. Care to join me?" Sis raised her eyebrows provocatively.

"Absolutely."

The naked pair padded off to the shower. It was a tight fit, but neither minded the close quarters. They started of washing themselves and ended up washing each other. Bridget cleaned Eli's dick until it resembled a steel rod. Eli soaped her tits and coaxed her nipples to new heights. They were as thick as his pinky finger. Then he went downstairs. She cleaned the outside and he concentrated on the inside.

Eli pushed her up against the wall and worked her over from behind. He shoved two fingers in her pussy and kneaded her ass. Eli played with her butt cheeks and crack. Occasionally he touched her asshole. When she didn't object he pressed on her brown muscular ring. She pressed back so he slid a wet finger inside. Sis moaned. Eli took the hint and began sawing a finger in each opening. Her breathing became more pronounced.

"That's enough teasing," she hissed. Sis stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bottle of lotion off the sink and tossed it to him. She them bent over the sink and offer him her ass.

Eli turned off the shower and stepped behind her. He poured lotion on her crack and gently worked some in her anus. She groaned approvingly. He grabbed his rock hard dick and coated it with lotion. He stepped up to her and placed the tip of his cock against her rosebud and pushed. He dribbled lotion on their junction as the tip of his dick disappeared. He paused.

Eli's heart was throbbing and he almost came from the excitement of penetrating this beautiful red head.

"Give me a second, big boy," Bridget said. "Good. That's it. Okay, take it slow."

Eli was amazed at the tightness. This was not something he and Carrie had done. He worried that he would hurt her and he was also a little fearful that she might crush him. He pushed more. His plan was to go slowly, but he really didn't have a choice she was so tight, her ring so forceful he couldn't go any faster. Finally, he bottomed out. He was sweating, they both were breathing hard.

He pulled back an inch and shoved it back in. They both grunted at the pleasurable sensation. He did it again and then lengthened the stroke to 2 inches then 3.

"Play with my clit, " she begged.

Eli reached around and rubbed her clit. Now she took off. She was sucking air in through her mouth and exhaling with a loud grunt. She was setting the pace driving her ass back into him. He kept his finger on her trigger and rode her bucking ass.

"Oh, OH!" he called out as he shot his load.

She put her hand on top of his and furiously rubbed her clit until she literally screamed, no words just a loud noise announcing her release. Then she slumped on the sink. Eli's legs were weak and wobbly, he pulled out of her and sat down on the toilet seat. His head was low he gasped for air.

The next thing Eli knew, Bridget was back in the shower.

"Sis, that was amazing, " Eli said.

Bridget slapped her ass making it jiggle and said, "This old thing? You're lucky I went to Catholic school. That was one of the tricks we used to save our Virginity."

Bridget paused, clasped her hands as if in prayer and put on an angelic look. She continued,

"We called anal sex purgatory because it is a temporary condition of torment and suffering , necessary to keep our boyfriends happy when a handjob will no longer do the trick."

She winked at him and tossed him a washcloth.

"You clean up out there. I'm not taking any more chances. Keep that big dick away from me, my holes need a rest."

Laughing at her own joke, Sis closed the shower curtain.

After they were dressed. Eli said,

"Let's go out to dinner."

"Thanks, but can we do it another time? Would you mind taking me home? I need to sleep and check on Sue.'

Eli dropped her off and gave her a warm good-night kiss. He felt like a teen-ager again as we watched her skip up to the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Trip to Purgatory Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds