• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 13

My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 13

12

Thanks again for all your posts and I'm really enjoying some of the friends I've made via e-mail. I like to hear your advice and I'm enjoying hearing some of your stories too. It's also nice to know I am not the only person in the same circumstance.

So on Monday Jessica came over. I of course had a visit from Mother Nature so I wasn't exactly feeling my sexiest. Still I managed to be able to swim none the less. Jessica wore a white bikini. Holy Shit she looked good. Her breasts are just amazing. Not huge like Denise's, not even big like mine, but they are still bigger than most girls. My guess is she is a D cup, but I'm not about to ask her. Either way they are very round and firm looking.

We were in the pool most of the morning or lying out in the sun. No we didn't go topless. I wished we had. Then I fixed her lunch and then after talking a while we went swimming again. Once we were talking in the water and I brushed past her to get to the ladder and my breasts touched hers. Wow I was horny, but I just said excuse me and acted like it was no big deal.

When we got out she wrapped up in a towel (too bad) and we sat and talked for a long time. She told me about some guy she went on a date with last week and I pretended not to be jealous. They didn't do anything. She didn't even kiss him, and when I asked her if she liked him she said she might, but wasn't sure. I was a little confused by it all, but I think she is also.

Then I asked her if she wanted to shower before she went home, but she said no. Then she changed in my room, no I was not in there, and then after talking a little more out by her car, she left. It was a great day and I never get sick of talking to her. We can just talk for ever and no matter what happens I hope I am always friends with her.

Tuesday I worked. After work I just drove over to a friend's house and hung out. She was one of the girls I went with over to Jessica's house two weekends before. She and I have grown apart a little since she ended up going to a different university. I still enjoy her a lot, but she isn't as easy or as fun to talk to as Jessica is. Still I ended up staying over there until late. When I went home my mom was already asleep in bed. Not that I planned on doing anything anyway.

Wednesday was a relaxing day. My mom and I just sat around and watched movies together. We did end up making out a little and I got her off with my fingers and sucked her nipples. I was feeling really horny and I couldn't wait till my monthly was over.

Thursday I worked again, and this time after work I had three friends over to swim. After a couple hours of watching my hot friend's breasts bouncing around in my backyard I was as horny as ever. They took off after eating something at my house and then I called Denise and talked to her for a good hour before I went for a drive. I went down to the Dairy Queen and found a couple of Jessica's friends that I had hung out with once with her. They were so nice and I talked to them for a while before I drove over with them to see Jessica.

She was shocked to hell to see me at the door with them. The two of them left around eight thirty, but I stayed. When she was saying goodbye to them her brother came home and he of course began to flirt with me right away. I've always liked him as a friend and it is so hard to just tell him, "Hey, you will never have a chance with me. Give it up!" How do I explain that with out telling him I'm a lesbian? That is just one reason why I'd love to come out to everyone. Luckily when Jessica came back in she took me by the hand and led me to her room joking with her brother to stop flirting. He of course acted cool and laughed it off, but I bet he was embarrassed. As she led me by the hand I felt so weird. I loved feeling her skin against mine. Her hands are so soft. I held her hand tight and when we got in her room I let go, but I didn't want to.

I thanked her and smiled and she smiled back at me and again I had one of those weird feelings like she liked me for more than a friend, but I was fooled before so I just ignored it.

We listened to music for a while and talked just like we used to do before "the kiss" that almost ended our friendship. And then her mom came in the room and asked if we wanted some pop corn. We ate it in the living room and watched a movie with her mom and dad, and of course her brother who came in as soon as he saw me sitting in there. He sat on the floor by the couch I was sitting on so he could, "see the TV better." Dang he has it bad.

When the movie was over Jessica was asleep. She looked so cute. I just tried to let myself out, but her brother walked me to my car. I didn't waste any time getting in, and just said goodbye avoiding any small talk.

The next morning my monthly was gone. Just in time thank goodness, because Denise was coming late this afternoon. I went straight to my mom's room that morning and crawled in her bed. She woke up smiling and we snuggled for a while before I took her top off and began sucking her breasts. She wanted to shower together. So we did. I washed her body and then she washed mine. It was fun. Then I told her I wanted to lick her ass. Now I didn't really want to as much as I wanted to surprise her with me initiating it. She got really excited and I just devoured her ass with my tongue. Then I asked her to lick mine. She seemed to love every second of it and I actually enjoyed it more than usual.

Then I begged her to finger my pussy. She did and she started gently, but before long she was stuffing her hand up deep inside me. I asked her for every finger and she gave it to me. After she had given it to me for a while I begged for her to fuck me hard. She just was slamming me with her whole hand and I can't believe I stayed on my feet. I could only go so long before I told her I had to lie down. We crawled soaked to the bathroom floor and she fisted my pussy. I kept telling her how I couldn't wait till Denise and I made love to her together. She got so excited when I said that and she started pounding me a hundred miles per hour. I thought she was going to rip me open so I had to have her stop.

I licked every finger off and she rubbed her hand all over my chest before she licked them clean. Then she went down on me and I orgasmed so fast and so hard. Then we had to get back into the shower all over again. Ha.

There was still hours before Denise would be there and I had no plans at all. So my mom suggested we go shopping. I had a feeling she wanted to do more than shop. So I talked to her about getting caught. She assured me that we wouldn't do anything stupid, but I wasn't sure. Then she suggested that we go on a vacation this summer so we could just do whatever we wanted and no one would know us. I liked the sound of that and she talked me into going shopping.

When we went into the same place that we had made love to each other in the dressing room, I knew we'd do it again. We both grabbed clothes off the racks way faster than we normally did and she kissed me before I even had the door completely shut in the changing room. We kissed so passionately and she pushed my hands up against the wall and kissed my neckline and the tops of my breasts. She wasn't trying to be quiet at all and I was both very nervous and very horny. She almost ripped my shirt when she was lifting it up and she didn't take it off me all the way. It was over my face and my arms and she was sucking my nipples with so much energy.

It was insane. I could see and she held my hands up with her one hand and slipped her other hand down my shorts. She fingered me and sucked my tits at the same time as I was pinned to the wall and basically blindfolded. I was some what terrified and I was trying so hard not to moan or make any noises at all, but my mom was slurping on my breasts and making her own little throaty noises as she was getting into what she was doing. Finally when I climaxed I moaned. I didn't mean to, but it was so intense and holy shit so incredibly long that I just lost complete control. My mom just rubbed my clit so fast and I almost collapsed from the ecstasy.

Then I squirmed free and pulled my shirt down and my mom kissed me. It was like the first time we had ever kissed. There was so much passion behind it and I can't even tell you how long or exactly what my hands did, but when it ended I suddenly had this horrific sense that everyone in the store was standing outside our changing room and they had all heard me orgasm. I almost wanted to cry and my mom could tell I was very upset.

She took charge and after making sure our clothes were straight she exited first and after making sure that no one was out there she told me to go first and then she followed a while after. Too long after for my good, because one of the women that worked there who was folding clothes not too far from the changing room was giving me a horrible look. I just had this horrible feeling that she knew it was me that had moaned, and I'm sure my red face revealed everything. I actually started to leave the store before my mom even came out, but then she caught up to me quick.

She seemed fine which killed me, but I told her we weren't doing this anymore and she told me OK, but I have the feeling she'll try it again. If I'm smart I won't let her.

When Denise got there I rushed out to her car. I didn't kiss her though until we were in the house and my mom was quick to jump in with us. We didn't even talk. We all just started going at it. It had been so long since I had been with Denise and her with us. We lead her to the couch in the front room and I ate her pussy why she ate my mom's. I liked watching her lick my mom's clit. It was such a turn on and when my mom climaxed I licked her cum off of Denise's face before I finished Denise off. When I did, my mom sucked Denise's breasts and put her own in Denise's mouth. Holy shit they are both so huge and I love watching them play with each other's breasts.

When Denise climaxed my mom kissed her for a long time and I watched them for a while, but then I joined them. Then they ganged up on me. Denise fingered me while my mom licked my clit and then they switched. Denise couldn't believe how hard my mom finger fucked me and how deep her hand went into my pussy. Then they fingered me together a little, but then my mom just fisted me while Denise rubbed my clit. I exploded and my mom just pounded my pussy so good.

Afterwards we just sat naked on the couch for the longest time kissing and talking. Then we all went swimming naked together. Thank goodness we have a tall fence around the pool. My mom could barely keep her hands off of Denise and she didn't seem to mind at all. When my mom was getting out of the pool, I stopped her and started licking her pussy from behind. Then she sat on the edge of the pool and I licked her clit till she climaxed. Denise just watched us and kissed me afterwards.

We barely wore clothes the first night. My mom walked around in a robe. I wore just a t-shirt and no panties or anything. My ass and pussy were completely visible too. Denise wore a night shirt that covered her pretty well, but no underwear.

One time that night as the two of them watched TV. I walked in and caught them kissing. I leaned over from behind the couch and pulling my mom's robe apart I started licking her clit. She started kissing my sides and it tickled, and so as I rose up I asked my mom if it was time for our little surprise. She was ready and Denise was curious. So we took her up stairs and surprised her. I lay on top of Denise and we kissed and my mom put double dildos in our pussies and then I helped her put both ends in both of her holes. Then she fucked both of us at the same time as she knelt over at the end of the bed facing away from us.

Denise kissed me so hard the whole time, but especially when we first started, but the longer we went the harder my mom fucked us. She must have been loving it, because my mom loves it up her ass so much and she was getting it in her pussy too. Denise told me she loved me several times and I told her I loved her too, and I then suddenly thought of Jessica and it made me feel bad a little.

My mom could only do it so long, just because she was crouching down so much and it was tiring, so she ended up laying on the edge of the bed and I worked both dildos in and out of her while Denise rubbed her clit or licked it. Denise ended up sitting on her face while she did it and when my mom climaxed she not only screamed like she never had before, but she jammed her finger deep into Denise's ass.

It made Denise cum, but she kept yelling, "Oh that's my ass." "Hey that's the wrong hole." And other things like that and I was almost laughing, but she didn't notice.

We all showered together afterwards and even though it was really crowded I wanted Denise to watch me lick my mom's ass. So I did. My mom asked Denise to do it too and I was shocked when she did with out any hesitation.

We all slept in my mom's bed that night. At first I thought it was going to be me sleeping between them, but after some more sex I didn't even expect, my mom ended up between us. I wasn't sure if I was going to like that, but she ended up facing me and I kissed her and snuggled up to her chest and went to sleep as Denise just snuggled up behind her.

The next morning I woke up first. I guess I'm an early bird. But as I moved, my mom rolled over and smiled at me. Then she crawled on top of me and started licking my nipples. She had her hands on my arms like she did in the changing room. She kissed me, but not like normal. It wasn't a lust filled kiss, but a very tender one. As she did she rubbed her pussy against mine. I spread my legs around her and we kissed for a long time, before she went back to my nipples. This time she sucked them and nibbled on them. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my body and she kept looking up at me as I watched her please me. Finally she went down and began to lick my clit. She again wasn't wild, but very tender. She didn't finger me at all this time. She just pulled my lips apart and licked me until I climaxed. Wow! It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. She was so tender the whole time and I came so much and she tongued me why I did it. When she crawled up me again I kissed her so hard and just feeling her pussy against mine it almost made me cum again. I was so sensitive. Her face was so wet and I just could taste my juices all over her lips and mouth.

I told her I loved her. And she smiled at me and said she loved me too. I felt weird saying it, because I didn't mean it the way a daughter should feel about her mother and I wondered if she meant it the same way. So I kissed her and then said it again, and then suddenly I had this weird feeling and I looked over and sure enough Denise was watching us. She just leaned closer and kissed me on the lips, and then kissed my mom. Then the three of us all got out of bed and started off the day.

My mom and I went to the bathroom to clean up and as she was at the mirror I grabbed her breasts from behind and started kissing her shoulder. She turned around and with our breasts smashed together we made out for the longest time. Then I took her by the hand and lead her back to the bedroom. Denise was dressed already, but I didn't care. I began to put my mother's strap-on on her and told her I wanted her to fuck me. She seemed excited. She fucked me as Denise watched, and she fucked me hard. At first it was from behind and she squeezed my breasts as usual, but then I lay on my back and she kept fucking me as we kissed, until she finally just started pounding me hard and I rubbed and twisted her nipples until I orgasmed again.

Then my mom called Denise over to the bed and pulled her shorts down and fucked her from behind. I liked watching her do Denise, but I saw her holding on to Denise's breasts like she did mine and it did make me a little jealous I'll admit.

The rest of the day was not a huge sex fest. In fact there was no sex the entire day until we went to bed. We did hang out in the pool for a bit and we all went to a store and bought stuff for supper and then we all fixed it together, great day. I felt like I was married to the two of them, very strange, but very cool. Then after dinner Jessica called me. My mom had answered the phone and she hadn't said who it was, but I think she knew by the look on her face.

I talked to Jessica for only about two minutes and then told her I had to go, because I had a friend over and that I'd call her tomorrow. Denise never even asked me who it was, but she did bring up that she had not met all my friends yet. I told her we could do that tomorrow and the phone call never came up again.

The three of us had sex that night. I'll skip the details this time as nothing new really happened. The next day I called over a bunch of kids (all girls) and we all went swimming in our pool. Denise seemed to get along great with all of my friends, but one girl swore up and down to me that Denise's breasts had to be fake. I couldn't tell her how I knew they were real so I just said, I didn't think so. My mom swam with us too, and she wore this tiny bikini and I was half embarrassed and half turned on. Now the Bikini would have been fine for some one like Jessica or maybe even me, but if you remember my mom is a 37F so she was spilling out everywhere. She was sort of flirty with my friends too as she always is, but now it bothered me more than before.

After they left the three of us sort of talked in the living room for a while. The reason I say sort of is because we kissed and fondled one another a lot and my mom even fingered Denise to a climax as I watched. Denise stayed really late and I wondered if her mom would be pissed. When she left she said she wished she lived here with the two of us and that she was jealous that we could be together every night. I thought of two things. One that soon the shoe would be on the other foot and my mom would be the one alone, this time without Anna. And two, I understood that Denise knew that my mom and I were more than just mother and daughter. She now looked at us as a couple as well, and she was jealous. This was all very strange as I looked at it through her eyes.

With in fifteen minutes after Denise left I was on the phone with Jessica. We talked for about twenty minutes and then I drove over to her house. My mom wondered why I was rushing off so soon and I thought I detected a little jealousy from her. This was crazy. I don't like to keep secrets from my mom, but she never used to be so concerned about every little thing I did either. I told her I was going over to Jessica's and she said, "Oh." Like it was something she didn't expect or I don't know. I just didn't like the tone.

I was thinking on the way over there that my mom was obviously jealous, but now I wondered if she felt bad that I was doing something behind Denise's back. I also wondered if she'd tell her.

Jessica and I talked with her parents for a while and then we went to her room. Luckily her brother wasn't even there. She asked me what I did all weekend and I told her that a friend came up from college. I couldn't exactly tell her everything we did, so I told her we hung around the house a lot with my mom. Then I let slip that I had people over swimming that day. I could tell she was let down that I hadn't called her though she said nothing. I told her that Denise wanted to meet my friends from high school. I whispered to Jessica that Denise was my girlfriend and that she knew that I had kissed her, and I didn't want to have any problems. It was kind of nice just being honest with Jessica.

She actually handled it very well after I told her that. She asked me all sorts of questions about Denise, like how we met and stuff. She also asked if my mom knew and I told her she did and was happy for me. I almost told her my mom was a lesbian too, but I didn't think I should. Then she asked me if I had sex with Denise. That was very awkward, but I told her yes. And then she asked me how or what we did. I just told her about licking and rubbing and I left out the dildo stuff, until she asked me if I've ever been with a guy. I told her I hadn't, but that I've used dildos. She seemed actually somewhat interested, and not quite disgusted, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was shocked by a lot of what I said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds