• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 02

Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 02

123

Saturday afternoon was her homecoming. When my wife stepped out of her car, the boys and I greeted her. She had souvenirs for the kids. As we walked to the house, she whispered, "I got something for you later, big boy."

That night we prepared for bed. I had taken a shower and lay on the bed in my boxers. As Cynthia shut our bathroom door behind her, she said, "Don't go to sleep, I have something for you."

After her shower and some fussing around in the bathroom, my wife opened the bathroom door. She was dressed in a new nightgown. It was full length, made of a sheer white silky material. It was thin enough that her nude body could be seen beneath.

She walked to the foot of the bed and spun around for me. She said, "You like?"

I answered, "Wow. You are going to win Best Dressed at our next pajama party."

She smiled, and I heard her catch her breath. Her eyes betrayed a quizzical look. Then she said, "Oh, I bet you say that to all the women."

Creeping up the foot of the bed like a cat, she slowly pulled down my shorts and began stroking my cock. Then she took it in her mouth and began sucking.

She pulled it out long enough to say, "It's been too long, I love your cock."

Then she began stroking and sucking with enthusiasm. As if carried away by the moment, I said, "You love to suck cock, don't you."

Without missing a beat, she roved it from her mouth long enough to say, "Gawd yes!"

I pulled back, got to my feet and stood at the side of the bed. I rolled her onto her back and roughly slid her towards me, bringing her knees up over my shoulders. My cock plunged into her pussy and I fucked her hard.

As we fucked, her eyes were wide open staring into mine. I pit the index finger of one hand to her lips and she parted her lips and began to lick it. Then the finger slid into her mouth and she sucked it with passion.

As she stared at me with wide eyed, I replaced the one finger with three. She sucked them like a whore as I fucked her. I said, "Suck that big cock!"

Her hips began to buck and muffled screams came from her throat as she exploded in an orgasm. I was close too.

Pulling out, I stroked my cock with one hand while the other pulled her by the neck so her mouth was in front of my cock. She took it in her mouth and gobbled up my squirting cum like she was starving for it.

As we lay in bed afterwards, she said, "Wow where did all THAT come from?"

I replied, "I guess I missed you."

To which she laughed, "I guess I should go away more often."

I added, "Works for me. We might want to consider going away together once in awhile too, just for something different." And I gave her a wink.

She just gave me an amazing smile, and had an amused questioning look in her eyes and shook her head as though she was speechless.

One night the following week my wife mentioned that Jean the cleaning lady hadn't shown up that day as she usually did. She wondered if she might be sick and asked if I could give her a call and see if she was ok. She said the phone number was in her Rolodex.

Later that evening, as my wife typed away on her computer chatting with her supposed "friends and family", I went downstairs and called Jean.

Jean said she was nervous about coming over and talking to my wife after all that had transpired. I told her to just come over. If my wife asked her about what happened while she was away, just tell her. I mentioned not to talk about the night at her friend Sue's though.

Jean was surprised, "Really, just admit it to her?"

I assured her it was the best thing to do and not to worry, it would be fine.

When I arrived home Thursday, Jean's normal cleaning day, my wife was already in the shower. Jean was just getting ready to go home. I asked her if she had spoken with my wife, and if so, what had happened.

Jean said, "Yes, I told her everything. She made me tell her every detail. Afterwards, she said she would forgive me on the condition that I continue working for you guys and I never speak of it again. You have a wonderful wife."

Going upstairs to our room, I arrived just in time to watch my wife step out of the shower. She came into the bedroom drying herself with a towel.

Seeing me enter, she smiled and said, "I'll be waiting for you when you get out of the shower, hurry now." She shook her tits at me.

I stripped out of those work clothes and took a quick shower. When I came out of the bathroom, Cynthia was standing over by our window, nude, looking out at the bright sunny day.

My cock was hard and ready for action. Still looking out the window, she said "Hurry, you are just in time to see Louise's new bikini."

Now, our backyard neighbors, Bob and Louise have a swimming pool. They were both about 50 years old. Bob was retired military; Louise was a born and bred Texas gal (as she never failed to remind everyone).

Louise was tall, about 5'-11". Her best feature was her long legs and incredible ass (everyone has always liked her ass, she'll tell you). She was a big boned woman, but was solid and not fat. She had rather small breasts that were still attractive. She had short, spiked red hair. She was quick to smile and joke, but had a natural stern expression that could be intimidating. I would hate to be Bob if he pissed her off.

Bob was friendly and would do anything for you. He kept fit and was always lying by the pool in a lounge chair getting tan, and we jokingly referred to him as "The Sun God". He was bald on top and shaved his head.

We socialized with them on occasion, but tried to keep a little distance. They lived a little too close and we were afraid they would want to visit everyday otherwise.

We sometimes accepted invitations to come over and swim and drink beer, especially when it was really hot. Louise, who wasn't the sharpest crayola in the box, had a habit of telling the same stories and jokes. She swore a lot, and then would constantly apologize to my wife about her language. My wife always told her it was quite alright.

Louise's favorite funny story, which I've heard half a dozen times, concerns a vacation to Mexico they once took. While Bob and his buddy were golfing, Louise and the other man's wife went on a party boat day cruise.

Louise describes how she and the other woman were very popular when they demonstrated how to "do a blowjob" for all the guys.

The punch line, of course, was they had told the bartender how to make the "blowjob" drink in a tube. She always would run and get the photos showing her in a tight one piece swimsuit sucking on these drink tubes.

My wife would roll her eyes when she started the story. I found it kind of erotic. The message I heard was Louise liked to give and talk about blowjobs.

My wife liked to get sun in our backyard by gardening and doing lawn work in her two piece swimsuit. Sometimes she would lie in a lawn chair on our back deck.

In the past, my wife usually had something to negative to report about Bob and Louise. It invariably involved Bob watching her every move through his sunglasses as she was gardening; Bob trying to impress her by doing swan dives off the diving board while wearing a Speedo, or Louise strutting around half naked or talking my wife's ear off.

Today was different. My wife stood in our window, nude, telling me to come and see Louise's new bikini.

Our bedroom window was large, about four foot wide, and came down low enough to sit on the sill as a bench. It had louvered blinds; the six inch wide louvers went from the top to bottom.

I came around behind her and slipped my arms around her and up to her breasts. Louise was wearing a bright orange and pink bikini. She was walking around the pool with the skimmer doing pool maintenance.

Bob sat on his usual recliner, facing our house and the sun. He was wearing his shades and baseball cap. For all intents and purposes, he could be staring at my nude wife in the window not 100 feet away.

My wife was trembling slightly as she spoke, seeming to ignore the obvious. "Do you think I would look good in that bikini, or do you think it's too skimpy?"

I answered, "I would like to see you in an even skimpier one; the kind that just covers your nipples and is a string between your buns."

She laughed and spun around to face me, her ass now to the window. She exclaimed "No! You wouldn't! Where could I wear something like that around here? What would people think? I'd be arrested!"

I calmly said, "I would just have to take you some place where we don't know anyone, where things like that are common. Like Vegas or the Caribbean, where anything goes."

She soberly looked into my eyes and said, "Really? You would do that?"

I said, "We should find you one right away; hell, a couple of them."

She pushed me towards the bed and gave me the best blowjob and fuck I've had in ages.

I looked out the window on the way to the shower. Bob and Louise were not to be seen, they must have gone inside.

I told my wife, "You must have made Bob so horny he had to take Louise inside to fuck her."

She said, "Oh you! There's no way they could see me in that window, it's too dark in here." Then, "You don't suppose they could, do you, oh my goodness."

She came over and stood before the window, still nude. She said, "Get dressed and go out to the mower shed and tell me if you can see in, pleeeease?"

Throwing on just shorts and sandals, I went downstairs and out to the shed. The shed is just inside our yard and next to the chain link fence that surrounds the neighbor's pool.

Turning towards my wife, I was a little surprised at how well I could see her. She raised her right hand and waved; I waved back with my right hand. Then she raised her left and waved; I waved back lefty.

She put both hands to cover her breasts and mouthed "Oh no!" Then laughed and shook her titties at me.

The following week we joked about how friendly Bob and Louise had been lately. They never missed an opportunity to wave or come over to the fence to talk, especially Bob.

The following Saturday, Cynthia was in the backyard in her swimsuit tending her plants. I admired her from the upstairs window. She seemed always in the state of bending over, either giving an almost unobstructed view of her tits, or a great ass shot.

I took our two teenage boys to a minor league baseball game. They enjoyed it, but like boys their age, I think they would have preferred hanging with their buddies as they usually do. When we arrived home about dark, the boys were anxious to run off to be with their friends.

When I came upstairs, I heard the chime sound of my wife logging off her computer, and then she came into the bedroom while I changed. The vertical blinds were full open (of course), so I shut them before I opened the dresser drawer.

Cynthia came in and sat on the side of the bed. She said, "How was the game?"

I told her, "It was great, how was your day?"

She answered, "You would ask me that. Well, do you want the long version or the short version?"

I said, "How about the short version."

She looked at me real guilty and said, "Ok, here goes---the short version. We are going over to Bob and Louise's tomorrow night for drinks."

Now, the problem with getting together with the neighbors has always been the same. When they come over, you can't get rid of them. When you go over there, they won't let you leave, however, it's easier than getting rid of them.

I know my wife. If she says there's a long version, she wants to tell you the long version. I looked at her and said, "Ok, you better tell me the long version."

She began, "Today, after I came in from working in the yard, I came upstairs to shower and change. When I stepped out of the shower, I thought I heard something downstairs."

She continued, "I grabbed a T-shirt from the dresser drawer and went downstairs. Going into the kitchen, I saw Bob knocking on our screen slider. I was so embarrassed, but I was standing behind the bar, so he could only see me from the waist up. I'm sure he didn't know I wasn't wearing pants or panties."

I was becoming amused. Cynthia wanted to tell me about this. Her feigned embarrassment was really sexual excitement. I bet I get laid after she's done talking. Anyway...

She continued, "Anyway, I could have grabbed a longer T-shirt. I had to keep tugging it down just to cover my belly button. You know how long winded Bob is. He wanted to talk to you, but I told him you were gone for the day."

I said, "Oh, that's a good way to get rid of him. My sexy panty-less wife tells him her husband is gone for the day." I laughed.

She laughed too, and then said, "ANYWAY, he says something about getting a beer from you so I said I'd get him one. As I reached for the frig, he opens the slider and walks in! I'm sure he didn't see anything, but then he stands on the other side of the bar drinking the beer and continues talking to me—you know how he is!"

She went on, "As he talks, I notice he's not looking at me anyway, but at something behind me. While he was looking out the slider pointing at whatever he was talking about, I turned around and saw what he was looking at---the reflection of my bare ass in the oven door!"

I looked at her knowingly and said "I see."

She smiled a little but tried to act mad, saying, "No you DON'T see! I was SO embarrassed! He invited us over for drinks tomorrow night, I had to say yes just to get rid of him. Just about the time I thought my legs would give out he turned and left."

I smiled and asked, "So, before you came in from doing yard work in your swimsuit, was Bob watching your every move, as usual?"

She answered, "Probably, but I dunno. Louise was out there sunning herself with him, and you can't tell if they are awake or asleep when they wear their shades."

I said, "I imagine they both were watching your every move. I know I would have been."

She gave a guffaw, and said, "Naw. Louise? I don't think so, though I notice she sure eyeballs you whenever she sees ya."

Then I said, "One last question; I don't suppose the window blinds were wide open, again, when you came in here and stripped out of your swimsuit for your shower, wide open, like they were when I got home tonight?"

She looked at me sheepishly and put her hand to her mouth. "Oh---my---god. They probably think I'm such a shameless hussy! It's a wonder Louise lets him talk to me."

I said, "Probably Louise sent him over here to invite us for drinks. Maybe we should just fuck them and get it over with?"

Cynthia laughed and said "Shame on you! Get over here and fuck ME you naughty man."

The following evening the boys left to spend the night at their friend's, which wasn't unusual in the summer. Just out of curiosity, before we left I opened our bedroom blinds and turned on a small bedside lamp next to the bed. I wanted to check out the view of our bedroom from the neighbors' poolside.

We arrived at Bob and Louise's at about seven. We wore our swimsuits under our clothing because it a warm night and we usually took a dip when we visited. I brought a bottle of rum and a big bottle of coke. These affairs usually lasted awhile and I wanted plenty of ammunition.

Apparently, Cynthia had recently developed a fondness for Margaritas, so we brought a bottle of Tequila and mix. She explained it helped lower her inhibitions so she could socialize better.

The night proceeded much as expected, drinking, swimming, talking, stories. We sat at their umbrella table near the pool. Inside their sliding back door, the kitchen bar was lined with different bottles of booze. The frig was usually well stocked with beer.

After swimming we sat around in our swimsuits drinking. Cynthia wore her usual two piece, kind of a brown and yellow color. Louise strutted around in her new orange and pink bikini. Bob and I wore plain baggy type swim trunks. I was relieved I didn't have to look at him in his Speedo all night.

Louise seemed so pleased that my wife was drinking. In the past, she would only have one, then sit and listen patiently while the others drank, got louder, more exuberant, less inhibited, and generally made asses of themselves. This was a different Cynthia tonight.

Later on that night we sat in the darkness; the pool area illuminated only by the blue glow of the pool light and the small glowing yard lights that dotted the area. The full moon was bright enough that the small pine trees cast shadows.

When they weren't looking, I nudged my wife and motioned towards our bedroom window. From where we sat, you could clearly see into our room. I could see the front of the dresser and the mirror on the wall. If I had stood up, I could have seen the blue bedspread on our bed.

Cynthia mouthed another silent "Oh no!" and put her hand over her mouth to show her feigned embarrassment.

She whispered, "I'll be right back, I have to go home and change my clothes." And we both quietly laughed.

Louise was buzzed and laughed hysterically at every joke. Cynthia conversed with enthusiasm, becoming more animated and talking more with her hands. As she did so, she never missed an opportunity to make her ample breasts sway back and forth. Bob never missed one sway.

Of course, Louise always had some story that involved everyone always saying her ass was her greatest Ass-ett, and she laughed just as hard at her own jokes.

In the moonlight, Bob was so tan he looked like a black man. When Louise mentioned that, both women made joking comments about the desirability of a well hung black man.

Louise was so loosened up; she told us she once had a black boyfriend, prior to Bob, of course. She said he was hung like a coke bottle, then opened her mouth as wide as she could.

My wife was getting quite intoxicated when Louise asked her if she had ever had a black man. She started to say something, fumbled her words a bit, and looked over at me. This made the four of us roar with laughter.

Bob roared, "That's it, cut her off, no more tough questions for Cynthia!" Which we thought was hilarious.

As usual, Louise asked if anyone would like a blowjob. This was usually the intro to her blowjob drink in a tube story from their vacation.

I answered, "I thought you'd never ask!"

To avoid hearing the story again, my wife said, "Yes, you told us before about those. Do you have the ingredients to make any?"

Louise answered, "I sure do, and I got the tubes to boot. C'mon, let's put on a show for the boys---they love watching a girl giving a blowjob."

We watched (their asses) as the two women went into the kitchen to prepare their drinks. Bob and I made small talk, complimenting each other on what fine women we had. Bob made a comment about my wife seeming to have come out of her shell, to which I agreed.

I said, "Yes, a few Margaritas has that effect on her."

Bob and I sat facing each other across the round table, as the women sat facing each other. That made it boy, girl, boy, girl.

The women returned each carrying a test tube-like glass, about six inches tall, filled with a creamy white drink.

I asked, "What's in those?"

Louise laughingly answered, "Good vodka, plus some SECRET ingredients. Let's just say, if your wife likes it, she should thank Bob." Everyone laughed hard.

Louise said, "Don't worry; between these two guys, I doubt we'd run out."

Then, "Ok, let me demonstrate the proper technique."

She held the tube near her chest and put her lips over it. Her fingers slowly fondled the glass tube lovingly. Her hands let go, holding it only with her mouth. She jerked her head back and gulped repeatedly until the tube was drained.

Removing the tube, she opened her mouth wide and exclaimed. "See, I didn't spill a drop."

We gave her a small round of applause. Turning to my wife she said, "Ok, your turn."

Cynthia took the tube and looked down at it, licking her lips. She slid the tube down between her cleavage and rubbed her tits with it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds