• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Listens Ch. 12

Jolene Listens Ch. 12

12

This is the final chapter and is once again told by Jolene's husband Peter.

*

This challenge was the most sophisticated so far. Ed and I were waiting in a hotel room while my wife Jolene had to perform a series of tasks to collect the necessary clues which would lead her to us. That was the plan anyway. Something can always go wrong, but she knew she could call me if necessary. As I waited I went back over the details in my head, imagining my beautiful submissive wife following her instructions.

When she returned home from the gym she would find the first envelope on the table. In it was a note and receipt from a beauty shop for a manicure and pedicure. The appointment for today was circled. The note read simply, "Dress like you are going clubbing. Don't be late for your appointment." If she left immediately she would have just enough time to make it.

After her finger and toe nails were painted bright pink she was given the second envelope. Inside was another note that said, "Go the the following address and give Mistress Diane your name. She will know what to do."

That will lead her to a little shop where the younger crowd goes to buy their "bling" and get their makeup done. I had instructed the proprietor, Mistress Diane, to make her look trashy like the younger girls do these days when they are going out to "hook up". I told her I wouldn't mind if it bordered on street-walker. When she was finished she would give Jolene yet another envelope.

Like the others, this one had a short note. It read, "Go to the bar at the following address and locate Mindy. Trade your clothes for hers except for your purse. Do whatever it takes to get her clothes. In the pocket of her shorts you will find a hotel key on a chain. Put the chain around your neck, go back outside and take a right. Start walking. You'll know when to stop."

I can imagine Jolene's confusion about these vague instructions, but she will go to the bar anyway. When she goes in it's dim and it takes her eyes a few minutes to adjust. She looks around and only sees a few people inside, which is not unusual considering it was still pretty early. Nobody makes eye contract with her, so she steps up to the bar and asks the bartender if he knows Mindy. He doesn't say anything. He just motions towards the back of the bar with his thumb.

As Jolene makes her way to the back of the bar she notices a pool table off to one side in a little alcove that isn't visible from the front of the place. A woman in her thirties was carefully lining up a shot. She was wearing a garish green lyrca top that left little to the imagination and a pair of very short shorts that didn't cover much either. My wife walks up and clears her throat.

"Yeah? What'da want?"

"Are you Mindy?" Jolene asks hesitantly.

"That depends," she replies. "on who you are sweetie."

"I'm Jolene."

The woman puts her pool cue down. "Oh. Well in that case, yes, I'm Mindy." She looks Jolene up and down. "So, what'da want?"

"Um, this is going to sound strange, but I want your clothes."

Mindy laughs. "Is that all?"

"I mean, I'll trade you mine."

Mindy gets a serious look and steps forward. "Hmmm, those are nice rags alright, but not really my style. Got any cash?"

Jolene didn't expect that, so she looked in her purse. Do what ever it took, the note said. "I have fifty-two dollars."

"Is that all?" Mindy said, clearly disappointed.

"I'm sorry, that's all I have. Please, I need your clothes."

"OK, OK. I'm such a push over." Secretly she was quite pleased of course since I had bought the clothes in the first place. "Well?"

"What?"

"Get out of the clothes bitch. The deal is your clothes for mine plus the cash. So start stripping."

Jolene didn't really want to strip in the bar, but at the moment it was just the two of them. The longer she delayed the greater the chance someone else would show up. As she took off her silk top and designer jeans she wished she had not worn her favorite outfit. She handed them over to Mindy, now just standing there in her skimpy bra and thong.

"The bra too," Mindy demanded. "Can't really wear it with this top anyway."

Jolene unclasped the bra and handed it over as well. Mindy smiled evilly and said, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Jolene watched with a scared look on her face as Mindy walked away with her clothes. She was slightly relieved when she saw her turn into the woman's bathroom. My wife stood there nervously for a minute before Mindy returned wearing the silk top and jeans, throwing her previous outfit on the pool table. Jolene quickly dressed and exited the bar. As she did she noticed a few of the patrons smiling at her. Obviously her exploit had not gone unnoticed.

Once she was back outside she remembered the key and reached into her pocket. Thankfully it was there with the chain just as the note said it would be. Jolene pulled it out and slipped it over her head as instructed and started walking.

She felt very conspicuous as she made her way down the busy sidewalk, her boobs bouncing with every step. The way she was made up she was sure she must have looked like a hooker. After a couple of blocks she heard someone off to the side call her name.

Jolene stopped and looked around. Again she heard her name. She looked carefully and saw a figure in a recessed doorway; the kind that had steps leading down to it.

"I'm Jolene."

"Come closer."

She took a couple of steps closer. Standing on the steps leading down to the door was a balding man in his fifties wearing a dirty t-shirt.

"I have what you need," he says and motions for her to join him in the doorway.

She steps closer, a little uncertain. He points downward, so she descends the steps with the stranger. When they get to the bottom he reaches out and touches the key.

"I can tell you what this is for," he informs her and pulls an envelope out of his back pocket.

Jolene reaches for it, but he pulls it back saying, "Oh no. You will have to pay for this."

"But I don't have any money."

"Then you'll have to earn it the old fashioned way," he says as he pulls down his zipper.

"What? Right here?"

"That's right. Suck me off right here bitch, and the envelope is yours."

Jolene saw no other alternative and hoped they were shielded well enough down in the dark doorway. She got down on her knees, wincing from the rough concrete and pulled out the stranger's hard cock. He stank of the sweat of a hard day's work. She went to work getting it over as quickly as possible. No doubt he tried to make it last, but my wife is an expert cocksucker and in no time he was pumping his cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, making sure to get every drop, and tucked his softening member back into his pants.

When she stood up her knees were dirty leaving little doubt what she had been up to. There wasn't anything she could do about that at the moment so she just held her hand out. The stranger gave her the envelope saying, "Your fella is one lucky bastard."

Inside was one last note which read, "Go to the hotel across the street from where you are now. Take the elevator up to room 522 and let yourself in. Announce to the occupants that you are the entertainment for the evening and that they are to enjoy your body in any way they please for as long as they please."

Jolene looked across the street. Sure enough there was a nice looking hotel there. She didn't know what awaited her, but she knew it would be an exciting sexual adventure. All of her challenges were.

At least that's how I imagined things would go for my wife. Ed and I had spent a lot of time and effort planning it and coaching the various players. But there would be no way to know until Jolene stepped into room 522. Ed and I were in the adjoining room watching via three wireless cameras and microphones that we had setup earlier. Leon's grandson and three of his young friends waited anxiously in the next room for my wife's appearance. If everything was going according to schedule she should be walking in soon.

Sure enough, about five minutes later the door swung open and in walked Jolene. I'm not sure I would have recognized her if I had passed her on the street. Mistress Dianne had done a good job with her makeup and hair. Along with the outfit she got from Mindy she looked like a coed with very bad taste. Or a color blind hooker. Either way it was a hot look for my wife.

She made her announcement as instructed, which got the attention of the young black men. One of them said, "Well, well, it looks like we have ourselves a white trash ho."

Another one responds, "It's time to party boys."

Another one added, "They say once you go black, you never go back."

They all high-fived each other as though that was the first time anybody had ever said that. Jolene just licked her lips and stepped forward into their midst. It wasn't long before she was naked and the horny young men were feeding her their hard cocks. And this time I recorded it all on high resolution video using the three nearly-hidden cameras.

They were not shy about using her body for their pleasure. They fucked her mouth, pussy and ass repeatedly. They even had all three filled at one point. It was amazing watching my lilly white wife sandwiched between four black guys as they pounded their cocks into her over and over.

I was amazed at the stamina of the four boys, which was impressive even for twenty-five year olds. They were able to regain their erections quickly after coming and they each did that two or three times during the evening. Jolene took everything they had and sucked them dry in a sexual marathon like nothing I'd ever seen. In the end she was still ready for more even after the boys couldn't get their cocks hard anymore.

One of the young men made the comment, "Fuck, she still hasn't had enough. Maybe we should sell her ass over on third."

He knew he wouldn't be allowed to do that. I think he was just trying to see how Jolene would respond. She was pretty cool, though, saying, "What would my cut be?"

All the men laughed and one of them said she could make good money doing private parties. She played coy and said, "Really, do you think so?"

"Oh, yeah baby. A sexy white bitch like you that knows how to take dark meat? Yeah, you could pull down good money."

"You boys are so sweet. Maybe we can do this again some time, but I have to go."

They all told her anytime she wanted a good fuck to just let them know. Then my wife slipped on her clothes, such as they were, and left. I knew she would go home and wait for me, so I helped Ed pack up all the gear and we headed back ourselves.

Sure enough, when I arrived at home she was waiting for me, still in the bright green stretch top and yellow short shorts. I asked her if she enjoyed her adventure. She assured me that it was the best I had come up with so far. I had her tell me about the entire experience from start to finish. Before she was done I had dumped a load in her pussy and one in her ass. What a day!

Between all the overtime at work and the time spent planning the challenges for Jolene, there had not been much time available for just a normal night out eating and drinking. Not that my wife had been sitting home knitting. When she wasn't over at Ed's place she was with Tom. I was starting to get annoyed that they were spending more time with her than I was, so I said "fuck it" and left work at four o'clock on Friday afternoon.

When I got home I told Jolene that we were going out for the night. When she asked what the special occasion was I just told her that I loved her and wanted to take her out on the town. She gave me one of those looks that meant she knew I wasn't telling her everything.

"OK. I know I have been neglecting you for that stupid job lately and it's going to end starting tonight. So hurry up and get changed," I said.

She kissed me and bounced up the stairs.

We managed to get a table at our favorite Italian restaurant. The food and service were fantastic as usual. Of course the bill was spectacular too, but it was worth it. After that we went to a little jazz bar nearby and shared a bottle of wine while enjoying the live music. I couldn't remember the last time we had such a good time out just enjoying each others company.

After the wine was gone we stayed around for a couple more hours drinking water to make sure I was good to drive home. Finally about one o'clock we headed out to make the three block walk back to where the car was parked. We were in an upscale area and so into flirting as we walked that I wasn't paying enough attention to our surroundings. That was a mistake.

Suddenly a young guy with a .38 revolver was standing in front of me and two more were standing menacingly beside my wife. One of them was brandishing a knife.

"Give me your wallet," he snarled, "and nobody will get hurt."

"And I'll take that purse lady," one of the others said to Jolene.

I glanced over and saw her hand move towards the pocket in her purse where her collapsible baton was hidden. She was getting ready to make a move, but I needed to take care of the gun first. At this point everything happened fast, but life and death situations tend to focus the mind so that you remember all the details in amazing clarity.

I stepped to my left and pivoted taking my body out of the direct line of the gun. At the same time I grabbed his wrist with my left hand and pulled him forward off balance. Then I used my right hand to twist the gun out of his hand before he knew what had happened. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jolene bringing her baton down viciously and the knife spinning away. That's one broken wrist, I thought.

My attacker must have had some training himself because he used my hesitation to kick it out of my hand. Tae Kwon Do or Karate maybe. I decide to stay close and grapple to neutralize his youthful advantage and avoid exchanging with him.

I still had his wrist so I pulled him in close and threw a knee into his midsection. It landed, but not solidly. I glanced in my wife's direction and saw her deliver a spinning back kick into one of her assailants, knocking him down. I should have been paying more attention to my own fight though, because I found myself getting tripped and going down.

I landed on my back with him on top of me. This was potentially bad for me. He reached out and tried to choke me. I threw an elbow at him which made him pull back. This gave me the room I needed so I threw my legs up and got one around the back of his neck putting him into a leg triangle. I cinched it up tight with my other leg and he realized too late that he was in big trouble. I pulled his head down to complete the choke and within seconds he was going to sleep. I held him for a few seconds longer because I didn't want him waking up too quickly and I knew that would also give him a bigger headache.

I pushed his unconscious body off of me and quickly got up to help my wife. But her attackers were already limping off. She was standing there holding her baton and breathing hard as she watched them retreat. The one I choked out moaned and tried to get up. I kicked him in the ribs to make sure there was no more fight in him and he crawled away.

Jolene looked at me, her eyes wide and her nostrils flared. I said, "Let's get out of here."

We quickly made our way to the car. It was very quiet for the first few minutes as I navigated the local streets and pulled onto the highway. Then out of nowhere my wife says, "I remember everything."

I thought she was talking about he robbery attempt we had just thwarted, so I replied, "So do I."

"No, I mean you hypnotizing me and changing me. Putting thoughts and suggestions into my head. Probing my memories and deepest feelings. Everything."

Shit. "Honey, I..." What the hell could I say?

"No. Don't say anything. I need time to think and sort things out."

I drove on in silence. Had I just lost my wife, the love of my life? That thought was so horrific I couldn't even hold it in my head. I just had to hope that she would forgive me. How could I have risked everything so easily? Maybe I didn't deserve her. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach.

Thoughts of doom and self pity swirled in my head all the way home. By the time we got there Jolene no longer appeared confused, but rather she seemed to be relaxed. When we got inside she had me sit down in the living room with her.

"First off, I'm not angry with you. But there are some things I need to explain." She told me.

I was a little relieved at hearing that, but I wasn't off the hook yet. I listened.

"When you saved me last year from those guys in that alley I took stock of who I was as I laid there on the ground and I realized that I didn't like who I had become. I was vain, self-absorbed, sexually frustrated, and all around a bad wife."

I opened my mouth to tell her she wasn't a bad wife, but she held her hand up. "Let me finish. Please."

I remained silent and she continued.

"At that moment I wanted to change, to be worthy of your love, but I didn't know how to do it. Then when you told me that I should just listen to you something snapped in my mind. I just turned over all my decision making processes over to you. Not the trivial decisions, mind you, but the big ones. Like 'what kind of person do I want to be' kind of decisions. Somehow you figured it out and started changing my life; changing me."

"I wasn't really aware that you were doing it. Sure I knew that I was behaving differently, but I didn't really question it. The fact of the matter is that I was happier than I'd been in years, maybe ever. Then the attack tonight somehow returned me to normal, I guess."

"So now what?" I asked, fearful of the answer.

She smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not going to go back to the way I was before. I like the way I am now. I'm happy and I'm not sexually frustrated anymore."

"Really? But what about..."

"Yes, I enjoy being your submissive slut."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I think I've always been a slut, but I suppressed it. Probably one of the reasons I was unhappy. You showed me how to embrace that part of myself and not be ashamed of it."

"Wow. That's so...cool!"

"But there's some other things I have to tell you. About Tom."

"Tom?"

"Yes, as imaginative as you and Ed have been, Tom makes you two look like pikers," She informed me.

"What are you talking about?"

Next my wife told me about how Tom had somehow hijacked my hypnotic suggestions to gain greater control over her. Then she told me about the parties with his friends from work, the videos of her riding the Fuck-Chair, the men's locker room at the college, and the video store. That was all shocking enough, but when she told me about fucking Dominic and her brother Mick my brain froze. I didn't know what to think or say. But my cock sure had an opinion, and judging from speed at which it went rigid, the word 'excited' would be a huge understatement.

But she wasn't finished yet. Apparently Tom had not only continued to arrange more perverted experiences for her, including repeat performances with her brother, but he was now recording them on video as well. What was really surprising though, was that Jolene enjoyed all of it and didn't want it to stop. That meant I would need to talk to Tom, and I wasn't sure how he would react.

Tom wasn't expecting us both to show up at his door the next day. After I explained what had happened the previous night and how I knew everything that had happened between him and my wife, he got a scared look on his face. What came next really took him by surprise, though.

"Tom, I want you to help me put together an adult website for Jolene."

"What?!"

"A pay site. I know you have some stills and a lot of video that we can use to start with. I'm hoping you still have all that cash you got from your friends when they thought that Jolene was a hooker. That should be enough seed money to get the server and hosting set up."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Listens Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds