• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Brother Would Not Listen

My Brother Would Not Listen

My brother wouldn't listen to me. He's one of those personality types that can't be reasoned with. I must've spent a good half an hour trying to dissuade Jason from fucking our mother. I explained what the possible consequences might be and went down a list cons why he shouldn't walk into the house and do it. And for each con I gave him, he'd find two pros to throw back at me. I knew I was never going to reach this idiot brother of mine. How could I? He's lusted after mom's plump ass ever since we were twelve. And you know, once lust takes over a man's body and mind, there's no room for reason.

I love my mother and I think she's pretty, but I can't force my brain to do an about-face and start thinking of her in the same perverted way Jason did. To be honest with you, it's not that mom doesn't have sex appeal, she does. But after all, she's just my mom—plain and simple. However, if I was forced to choose which body part I found most attractive on my mother, I'd say it would have to be her silky, smooth legs. I'm a leg man and mom wins hands down in that department.

But hey, that's just me. Some of you reading this story may appreciate breasts. If that's the case, then let me tell you right now, mom hardly had any tits to speak of. Now don't get me wrong, my mom wasn't entirely flat-chested either. She's a large A-cup woman. Let's leave it at that. But she more than makes up for her deficiency in breast tissue with her one-inch long, finger-width nipples. I confirmed this one day when I accidentally walked in on her when she was in the bathroom undressing.

Now, when it comes to mom's ass, that's a whole different story right there. I think when she reached puberty, her genes decided to have a coming-out party. What I mean by that is, they overcompensated in that area of her anatomy. Imagine if you will, a "round bubble butt" much like the ass of porn star Brianna Love. That's mom.

Anyway, bright and early tomorrow morning, Jason has to report to the local office of the Marine Corps. From there, they ship him off to the Carolinas for 13 weeks of training. Once he's completed boot camp, the Marines are supposed to educate him in the field of Electro-Optical Instrument Repair.

The first time Jason broke the news about his enlistment to our mom, she had a major fit. All day long she cried and begged for him to reconsider, but it was too late. He had already put his John Hancock on the dotted line. There was nothing she could do. That was six months ago. Mom went through a slight depression as a result. Even thought she eventually came around, I knew she still hurt inside.

Tonight, we all got together and celebrated Jason's upcoming departure at a nice Italian restaurant. Mom and dad used to come here so I know it had sentimental meaning for her. During the appetizers and meal, mom got tipsy on the wine. And it didn't help that Jason kept refilling her glass. I think she was trying drown her sorrows. First dad dying of a heart attack three years before and now Jason joining the Marines.

After we had our dessert, I drove mom back to her house. Jason and I no longer lived at the old place, even though I still kept a room there. My brother had his own apartment in town and I lived at the university dorms. I didn't like leaving mom all alone but she insisted I finish my education. School was a two-hour drive away, but it offered one of the best linguistics course on the East Coast.

"Jason, what's wrong with you?" We were standing outside mom's bedroom window as we whispered back and forth to each other.

"Bill, I can't help it. I need mom's ass before they ship me out. I'm like burning up inside," he said, as we both watched our mom change into her usual t-shirt and panties.

"I can't take it any more. Look, I promise to be gentle with her but I'm going to do it. Besides, it's only incest if I fuck her pussy, which I'm not going to do." I reached out and grabbed his arm but he twisted away from my grip and disappeared around the corner. I heard him unlock the front door and close it. I never moved from my spot. I should've followed him in and put a stop to this insanity, but I didn't. I remained standing outside like some kind of peeping tom waiting for a show.

I watched him walk into mom's bedroom unannounced. She was startled by the sudden intrusion, but quickly smiled when she saw it was Jason and not some burglar. He spoke for a bit but I couldn't hear what he was saying because the double-paned window muffled his words. But I knew it wasn't very nice because mom covered her mouth in shock.

Jason took advantage of her stupor and moved in on his prey. My mom stood frozen while he tugged her pink panties down. He said something to her and she lifted each leg so he could remove her undies. Jason boldly sniffed the crotch, especially the spot where her anus must've rubbed against the fabric. His nostrils repeatedly flared as he took in her intoxicating feminine musk.

Temporarily sated for the moment, Jason hurriedly removed his slacks and boxers. Mom's eyes widened when she saw his large, pulsing erection pointing straight to the ceiling. I have to admit my brother had me beat by at least three inches in length and some more in girth.

With his clothes now off, Jason gently maneuvered our unresponsive mom to the bed and had her climb on; it took a bit of effort on his part bending mom's arms and legs until she was positioned on her elbows and knees, facing me. From the looks of things, mom appeared to be in total denial, probably because of her alcohol-addled brain. Amazingly, she never once put up a struggle, even while Jason spread her cheeks wide apart and buried his face in her ass.

From where I stood outside, I could only see the top of Jason's head as he ate her ass out. It rocked up and down one moment, then swiveled side to side the next. My mom just blinked out of confusion while Jason continued feasting on her bottom. With her asshole ready for his cock, he spat into his palm and liberally coated his prick with his slimy saliva.

With my heart hammering in my chest, I shuffled closer to the window and watched as Jason mounted her upturned ass. Mom still showed no signs of sobriety. In fact, I'm not entirely sure she even realized that one of her son's was about to bury his dick into her ass.

My brother began to push with his hips. He seemed to be taking it nice and slow, which is a good thing because I didn't want my mom getting hurt. At first, nothing seemed to be happening, but it was hard to tell seeing how I only had a frontal view of the action. Then mom's eyes opened wide with shock and her face tightened into a frown. Jason paused I guess to give her a chance to adjust.

After enough time had passed, my brother began to inch more of his meat-pole into her tight anus. When he finally slid all the way into the depths of her shitter, he let out a loud, long moan. I can imagine the sensation must've been pretty intense for him. I mean, how many guys can claim they've nailed their dream ass.

With a look of awe, his gaze fell on the junction between his turgid prick and her rubbery ring. The sight alone had him breathing really hard. I think it was a Kodak moment for him. Jason then eased his cock out a bit and pushed it back in. After a few tentative thrusts of his hips, no more than a few inches in either direction, my brother began to develop a nice, steady rhythm.

For the next five minutes, he pumped his dick to and fro into her gripping anus. Each time Jason pushed all the way in, the top of mom's cheeks would flatten against his hips and then fluff back to their original spongy shape when he pulled back out. It didn't take long for his strokes to become longer and harder. He showed no mercy as he relentlessly plowed into mom's fleshy ass, unleashing his pent up sexual energy on the object of his desire.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I became so aroused that my cock had formed an uncomfortable tent in my pants. I had to reach down and adjust my aching dick so it would remain flat against my stomach. When I looked up into the window, Jason's thrusts started to become erratic, which was a sure sign of his impeding climax.

With a look of determination on his face, he began to double his efforts, moving his hips like a smooth, well-oiled piston. Tiny beads of sweet ran down his flushed face as he passionately banged the shit out of our mom. And on his very last stroke, Jason grabbed her by the waist and pulled her tight against him before his body stiffened like a board. His face twisted into a feral mask as he jerked his head back and screamed from the intensity of his climax. I could clearly hear my brother's loud groans fill the room as he unloaded every drop of sticky semen into mom's bowels. He continued sawing his dick firing off rope after rope of milky jism, until the last of it blasted from his prick.

My brother collapsed on her back panting for air. From between mom's thighs, I noticed Jason's cum dripping down to the bed. By the amount of splooge leaking out of her anus, you'd think he came in cups.

Mom flopped down onto her stomach when Jason got up to dress. She didn't move because I think she passed out. Once my brother had his sandals on, he covered mom with a sheet, kissed her on the cheek, and turned off the light.

Jason came around to my side with a shit-eating grin on his face. I was mad at him and he knew it. We drove back to his place in silence. I dropped him off at his apartment and went back to my dorm room, but not before I pulled over on a quiet stretch of road and jerked off. I had to do it before my balls turned blue. The next morning, Jason went to boot camp.

Now it's just me and my mom. As a dutiful son, I try my best to visit her as much as I can. During these times, when I think she's not looking, I check out her big ass. She's caught me on more than one occasion but doesn't seem to be bothered by it, even though I am.

As for Jason, we haven't seen him for over three years now. Mom says he calls once a month and they chat.

I wonder what about?

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Brother Would Not Listen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds