• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Unique Dessert

A Unique Dessert

All characters are over 18.

*

Teresa spent the day cleaning and getting her apartment ready. She placed candles all around and made sure to make her bed, and set everything up that she figured would be needed for the night. Brock was coming over and would be there in an hour. Looking around she smiled and went into her room. Slipping out of her cleaning clothes she put on her red silk bath robe with the matching red thong.

Since Brock loved red on her so much she figured she would do this right. Her nerves were up in the air and she could not help but looking at the clock. Fixing her hair in the mirror she had on her night stand she smiled softly and touched up her make up.

Walking into the living room she began to light all of the candles and smiled as she saw how beautiful it all really was. She hoped that Brock would like it, in all it was a surprise for him. Going over to the sofa she took a seat and waited. Within a few more minutes he would be there and her night would truly begin, although she had not decided where to start at just yet.

Brock parked his car down the street from Teresa's house. He was nervous, tonight was special. He was planning on telling her that he loved her tonight. She was the woman of his dreams. He grabbed the necklace box from the car seat and pushed it in the back of his jeans and let his jacket fall over it. He walked up to the door and pulled out the key she had made for him.

He pushed it into the slot and turned the lock, as Teresa heard the click of the door knob she tried to stay relaxed. Sitting there on the couch she smiled and did everything she could to keep there. So she decided to get up and walk over to the door and greet him when he walked inside.

The entire house was dimly lit by candle light, and soft music was playing in the back ground. Tonight would be special. She was in love with Brock and tonight she would show him how much she was in love with him. Dinner was ready on the table, and then a surprise dessert to follow.

Smiling she stood there waiting for him to walk inside. Her hair hung beautifully in curls around her shoulders and her bath robe hung to her body in all the right places. Standing there she took a deep breath and smiled.

When Brock pushed the door open he couldn't believe his eyes, his chest suddenly felt tight it was like he couldn't breathe. Only Teresa could do this to him, she was the only one that could literally take his breath away. "Wow baby, this amazing. Dinner smells great," he said as he walked up to her and kissed her gently.

Teresa smiled sweetly. Her heart was pounding in her chest. As his kissed her she kissed him sweetly and tenderly back. Smiling she looked up at him. "Well sir dinner awaits you," she said smiling walking into the dining room, where the table was set for two with covers over their plates with candle light at the table, along with a bottle of red and white wine alongside the table.

"Thank you my dear," he grinned at her as he sat down at the table. He picked up the plate and his stomach rumbled as the smell of fresh pasta and sauce was released.

"Spaghetti my favourite," he said groaning as he ate some of it.

Smiling that he was pleased Teresa took her seat and began to eat as well. "I'm so glad that you like it Brock, just be sure to save room for dessert," she said smiling. She hoped he could not see how nervous she was about this. She hoped that he would accept her and still want her once she told him that she was madly in love with him.

It was still at the back of his mind, he was worried what she was going to do once he told her, she had never been the one for a committed relationship. He just hoped that everything went ok. He grinned at Teresa and said "Of course, you make the best dessert," he just wanted to come out and say it, he was almost bursting. But he knew that it would be better if he waited.

Teresa could not help but to chuckle softly as she heard his words. Making it through dinner was intense. They barely talked, she had become a bit worried. Shaking her head she got up. "Alright I'll go get dessert," she said and walked out of the dining room, thinking of what to do.

She went to the bathroom where a hot bath was drawn along with rose petals and bubbles and candle light all around. Smiling she pulled off her robe and thong and got in. Raising her voice a little this time so Brock could hear her she said. "Alright Brock come here."

This would be the first time that she had fully given herself to Brock and she hoped that this would help him see that she truly wanted a committed relationship with him. As before she was willing to do anything but sex, and now well now she would give herself to him. And he would be the first man that she had ever given herself to, as long as he accepted that is.

He heard her call out, he wondered what she was up to because she certainly wasn't in the kitchen. He got up from the chair and walked down the hall and saw the flickering light coming from her bathroom. Curious he walked in there and saw her in the bath with the candles and rose petals everywhere. He felt faint watching her in the bath he put a hand on the doorframe to steady himself.

Smiling she looked at him her eyes revealing everything in that moment. "Well are you going to join me love or are you just going to stand there and watch all night?" she asked demurely.

"Of course, it looks very inviting," He grinned as he pushed his jacket off and pulled off his shirt as he strode towards the bath. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them and his boxers off and stepped into the steaming hot water. He groaned as he slipped into the water. "This feels great," he groaned.

Smiling she scooted forward to allow him to sit behind her. Finally as they were settled she leaned back against him tilting her head so she could look at him in the eye. "Brock I am madly in love with you...and tonight I want to give myself to you...any way you want me...where ever you want me....I want to show you how much you truly mean to me Brock."

Brock opened his mouth but nothing came out, he was like a fish out of water. He couldn't speak and he could hardly breathe. Her words flowed over him, but since he couldn't voice his feelings he would show them. He grabbed her and thrust his tongue down her throat, savagely kissing her.

Teresa kissed him back desperately. She was not sure what to think, he had not said anything and she had expected him to say something at the very least. But the way his mouth devoured hers and the way his tongue teased her she could not manage to pull herself away from his kiss.

He pulled back panting deeply, "Teresa.. words can't describe how I feel about you, I'm so deeply in love with you baby. You literally take my breath away," he kissed her deeply again, pressing her against the wall.

Teresa was now the one who was breathless and speechless. Happiness flowed through her as did lust and passion. Her body warmed against his as they kissed. Her heart beat quickened and she knew that she wanted this more than anything else.

"I love you," he whispered as he pressed his hard body up against hers.

"Oh I love you to Brock." She whispered back to him as she wrapped her legs around him and began to caress his already hard cock with her wet pussy lips.

He groaned as she teased him with her gentle caresses. He rubbed up against her, he had to take this slow he wasn't even sure if she had ever had sex. He wanted this to be perfect for her.

The room began to get hotter and Teresa was not sure how long she could wait. Her kisses grew more feverant and desperate for his. Her breast swelled as her nipples hardened and she knew that he would be able to feel the difference between her wetness and the wetness from the tub.

"Brock I want to have sex with you in my room," she purred.

He grinned and grabbed her around the waist and picked her up from the bath and stepped out and walked down the hall with her. He pushed open her door and laid her down on the bed. He kissed her gently before laying beside her.

On the night stand Teresa had placed different kinds of lubrication which had different affects along with some hand cuffs and blind folds and a few other odds and ends. Although she was a virgin she did have fantasies. Looking up at Brock she grinned devilishly and then kissed him passionately and fiery.

"What have you been hiding there?" He chuckled as he observed her toys. "I thought you were all miss innocent," he grinned

Grinning she looked at him, "I am but I still have fantasies you know."

He chuckled again and asked "What sort of fantasies? Naughty ones?"

"You could say that," She told him with a grin. "So what are you waiting for Brock for the sun to come up?"

He growled and pounced on her, kissing her deeply. He pinned her underneath him and broke the kiss and said, "Would you like any of your fantasies? You did say something about dessert,"

Smiling she looked up at him and grinned, "I am your dessert you can have me any way you want me."

He grinned broadly then slid down her body. He kept her arms pinned while he flicked his tongue over her pulsing clit. He knew just what would set her off, after all women all had the same basic responses. He just had to find the right ones for her.

As she felt him toying with her clit she could not hold back the moans that continued to escape her. It felt amazing but she wanted more, her hips began to move of their own accord with his tongue but she wanted him inside of her now.

"What do you want Teri?" he asked as he nipped her. Her moans were beautiful to him as he did devilish things to her with his tongue and teeth.

"I....I..." she gasped time and time again. She could barely speak with the sensation and the anticipation she felt now she could not find her voice.

"Want.....you......Br...Brock," she said breathlessly to him as she laid there unable to control her body any longer.

"Where do you want me?" he grinned.

"Inside me.." She moaned out the words as her back arched up. Opening her eyes she looked at him her eyes begging him. Her hands slid up his back and slowly pulled him up to her. As she met his lips with hers the kiss was full of the passion and lust and love that she felt for this man.

Brock groaned he couldn't hold off his desire any longer, he nudged his cock at her opening. She was so wet for him, he moaned as he rubbed himself over her slit.

As she felt his cock press against her lips another moan escaped her and her hips pressed up towards him. Almost as if her body was begging him.

"Please....Brock....make love to me....lustful and passionate love," she said breathlessly to him.

He reached down and parted her lips rubbing them as he pushed his fingers inside her. He knew she would be tight as he came across the fleshy barrier that was her hymen. He slowly pushed himself inside her until he reached the barrier then slowly started to slide back.

As she felt him slide in and out of her moan after moan escaped her and she could fell the rapturous ecstasy wash through her entire body. From the tips of her toes all the way up to the top of her head.

"Hold on baby," he murmured. He slid himself back up to her barrier then slid back before ramming himself deep inside her breaking through her barrier. She squeezed him so tightly it was almost painful. But the pleasure that assaulted him was intense. He groaned deeply as he rested inside of her while she recovered from the blast of sensation.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, then as she felt him slam inside of her a sweet pain rushed though her body and there was nothing she could do to stop the scream that came. Taking deep breaths she tried to relax, but it felt so hard to her, she felt like she had no control over her body anymore. As if it was acting upon its own accord.

"Oh god baby, are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you," asked Brock worriedly as he began to slide himself out of her.

Teresa grabbed onto him pulling him back to her. "Don't stop please....it feels so amazing Brock... God you are amazing.. please don't stop baby," she begged him laying there as the raptures of pain and pleasure coursed through her.

"Ok," he said as he lowered down and kissed her gently before drawing back and thrusting himself deeper into her. He groaned she was so tight it felt like she was sucking him.

Teresa kissed him deeply then as she felt him thrust inside of her once again moans escaped her and into the kiss. She loved how he felt inside of her, how her body clung to his. She would never forget this moment.

Everything just felt so right to him, he pushed himself deep into her and stopped, staying wedged right there feeling her pulse around his cock was an amazing feeling. He started to draw back as he groaned from the incredible suction.

Moans continued to escape her as she continued to quiver against his cock. She could not control it. Pressing her hips up towards his she started to rotate them in a circular motion, feeling him hit new spots she could not stop the moans and screams there were to come.

He cried out as he thrust deeper into her, she was squeezing his cock so tightly he felt like he was going to combust. He dug his fingers into her waist as he thrust harder.

"Oh god I love you Brock!" she scream as her orgasm over took her senses, she clenched powerfully over his cock, pulsing around him.

Brock cursed and cried out his release as she milked his cock. He collapsed on top of her the experience left him drained.

They laid there together panting for awhile the sweat drying on their skin before Brock remembered what he had brought. He cautiously slid off the bed, his thighs aching from the exertion.

"Where you going baby?" asked Teresa as she watched him slide off the bed.

"I'll be right back, I brought something for you too," he said leaning forward and kissing her gently.

He made his way back to the bathroom and extracted the necklace box from his pants, he blew out the candles and made his way back to the bedroom. "I love you so much Teresa, I got you something special," he said as he grinned.

"What is it?" she asked as she reached over and switched on the bedside light. She examined Brock in all his naked glory as he walked over to her, she licked her lips as he brought the box into view.

"Open it Teri," he said passing the box onto her.

She grabbed the box and pulled it open, "Oh.. wow Brock.. they're so beautiful," she whispered tears starting to pool as she looked at the pearls glinting in the dim bedroom light.

"I knew you'd love them," he said, as he climbed back on the bed. He kissed the back of her neck and wrapped and arm around her waist.

"Thank you so much," she said as she shut the box and put it on the stand and turned off the light.

"Goodnight my love," he rumbled as he burrowed his head against her neck.

"Goodnight Brock," she whispered as she started to drift to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Unique Dessert

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds