• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • At the Club

At the Club

"What do you think of this skirt?" asked Tara, Kali looked up and shrugged.

"Who cares, you're going home with someone no matter what you wear." Tara looked at her best friend, Kali Rough, the 19 year old stunning blonde had been down ever since she found out her boyfriend of 3 years had been cheating on her for a whole year with another of their 'friends', Lisa. Tara had finally convinced Kali to come out one Saturday night with her to a club she knew of; Tara was making it her mission to get Kali laid.

"Kali, you have to loosen up a bit, have you shaved yet?" she asked, Kali shook her head no. Tara sighed. "Come on sweetie, we need to get ready to go." Tara took Kali's hand and walked her to the bathroom. "Alright, now shave. Everything Kali, just in case... you know." She winked and walked out leaving Kali to it. Kali turned on the water and shaved her legs and pussy, leaving just enough above her snatch to know she was a natural blonde. Kali took off her t-shirt and checked herself out in the mirror, she played with her freshly cut blonde hair, but finally decided on leaving it down, just above her shoulders, Kali also looked at her 34B breasts, and decided a push up bra would be best tonight. Kali wasn't really sure she wanted to 'get laid' as Tara would say, but she did want to have some fun. She finished up and went back to her bedroom where Tara had already picked out a tiny black skirt and blue top. Kali put them on and got her favorite heels from her closet, she put them on a checked herself out in the full length mirror.

"You look gorgeous!" Tara exclaimed as he came into the room, "I wish I had your tits, they're so perfect." she said as she kissed her friend softly on the lips, lightly touching Kali's breasts. Kali smiled and blushed a bit. "Alright Kali, let's go!" Tara grabbed her by the hand and led her out to the cab that was waiting, Tara gave the driver the name of the club but Kali had never heard of it.

The cab pulled up in front of the club with a huge line up out font.

"Tara, I don't want to wait in this line, let's go somewhere else" Kali whined. Tara waved her off

"I'm um... 'Friends' with the bouncer, we'll get in right away," she assured her friend. The girls walked past the line, Kali heard several comments that made her feel a bit better as they passed groups of guys. Tara got to the bouncer and whispered something in his ear; he opened the gate and let them in.

"What did you tell him?" Kali asked

"I told him that if we could get in tonight, he could get into my ass tomorrow night." Tara giggled, Kali blushed

"I never liked anal, Chris would try it all the time, but he would just shove his dick in and it always hurt." Kali said, sounding a bit disappointed. Tara held her friends hand,

"Oh sweetie, that's not anal, you have to try it with lots of lube and some foreplay, then you might like it!" Tara kissed her hand and they moved into the club and up to the bar, Kali was about to pay for a drink when some drunk guy asked to buy her this one, she agreed and they started to talk, but it soon became apparent that he was way too drunk. Tara rescued her with 2 amazing guys, Brett, who was taller with Blonde hair and green eyes, and Jake who had Brown hair and brown eyes.

They all had a couple drinks then Kali took Brett out to the dance floor where she started to grind with him. Kali didn't normally drink much so the few she had were really affecting her, she was really enjoying herself, Brett leaned forward

"Kali, you're making me so hard!" he told her, Kali looked back and smiled at him,

"Good, because I'm really wet... feel it, please" she whispered in his ear, Brett reached under her and rubbed her pussy through her panties. Once again Tara came in but this time led them through the club to a private apartment that the owner kept in the back for special guests or occasions. Tara sweet talked the bouncer and they got in. Kali and Brett started making out; Brett was fondling her tits while she rubbed his crotch. Jake had his pants off and Tara was already going down on him, Kali got down on her knees and pulled Brett's pants off, his thick 7 inch dick sprung up to meet her mouth as she sucked it in he groaned and grabbed her head. Kali sucked hard and worked the shaft of his dick with her tongue.

"Oh shit that's so good Kali!" He groaned. Tara watched as her friend gave an amazing blowjob to Brett, then she told them both to get on the bed. Kali took her shirt and skirt off, leaving her in bra, panties and her high heels. Kali lay on the bed, Brett immediately got between her legs and started teasing her, kissing her thighs, all the way down to her panties, but not touching her pussy. Kali squirmed, trying to force him to touch her

"Please!" she begged, Kali was so turned on her panties were getting soaked through. Finally Brett kissed her pussy through the soaked panties, Kali let out a small moan, and Brett licked her pussy through the panties for a few seconds before she finally pulled them to the side and forced him to lick her wet snatch.

"Oh yes! Eat my fucking pussy!" she moaned as his tongue hit all the right spots. Tara came over to her friend and got rid of Kali's bra, Jake and Tara then each took a breast and teased, and played with them, sucking her nipples and fondling her while Brett worked on her clit and pussy. Kali decided she wanted to switch positions; she got on her hands and knees and started to suck Jake off while Brett licked her pussy. Tara did not want to be left out of the action so she grabbed a bottle of astroglide she had in her purse and squirted a bunch onto Kali's ass. Brett stood up and slipped his dick deep into Kali's pussy, while Tara slid her fingers around her ass. Kali was moaning around Jake's dick while she tried to concentrate on sucking him, but she couldn't. Tara slid one finger into her girlfriends ass, the moan that Kali let out was almost loud enough to be heard in the club.

"OHHHHHH!" she cried, Tara began to finger fuck her ass while Brett pounded her pussy, Jake sat back and watched as there was no way that Kali could suck him off while all this was going on. Kali screamed as she came for the first time that night, her pussy tightening around Brett's solid cock, he kept thrusting through the orgasm but soon exploded deep into her cunt. Tara pulled her finger out of Kali's ass and the girls kissed as they laid flat on the bed, Kali rolled over onto her back.

Jake was still sitting on the bed, his dick still solid after watching Kali get fucked. Finally the girls noticed him and Kali spread her legs

"You can fuck me if you want to." she pouted and told him seductively, Jake quickly mounted her, his dick slamming into her cum filled pussy. "Oh shit baby! Just like that!" she moaned, she wasn't expecting to cum again so soon, but when he reached down and played with her clit while fucking her she exploded again, she moaned and writhed, Jake lost control watching the gorgeous blonde cumming because of his cock and shot his load deep into her pussy as well.

"Oh fuck!" Kali moaned, then she laughed "I'm so full of cum, wow!" she felt her pussy and saw her hand covered in semen. Tara took her to the bathroom where they got redressed and cleaned up a bit, Kali was nearly exhausted at this point after 2 huge orgasms she just wanted to go to sleep. So she gave her number to Brett and the girls grabbed a cab to go home.

"Tara," Kali said as they sat in the cab watching the street lights, "you didn't get to cum did you?" she asked. Tara shook her head no, Kali nodded and leaned over and slowly and deeply kissed her friend, "Maybe we can fix that..." she told her as she looked deep into her eyes and slid her hand up under her skirt...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • At the Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds