• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Bet

The Bet

Samantha had caught Richard having an affair after more than five years of marriage. She spent an entire evening pouring her heart out to my wife Tori. Lets just say Samantha wasn't a big fan of men for the next few months. One evening Tori and Samantha were out for a girl's night out when the topic of fidelity came up. By the end of the conversation Samantha bet Tori that if given the chance I would cheat. Tori was fairly confident that I wasn't the cheating type, not to mention the fact that Samantha was quite a bit overweight and not my type. Samantha, for her part, was convinced I would succumb to her advances.

Samantha invited Tori over for dinner, but halfway through Tori got a call from the office and had to go in to deal with an emergency. Samantha stayed behind to attempt her seduction. She was rather pathetic. I wasn't the least bit tempted. Had I known Tori was involved I would have found it amusing, the fact that I didn't made the situation very uncomfortable. I was ready for Samantha to leave when she poured us each another glass of wine. She offered me a glass and said it would be her last as she was going to leave after we finished.

Samantha had spiked my drink with a date rape drug known as a Ruffie. The drug took effect fairly quickly and before long she was helping me to my room. My head was spinning and the rest of the evening was a blur. Samantha made a video of me laying on the bed, completely naked, as she seemingly rode my cock. Samantha had managed to get me hard and I ejaculated inside of her. Of course I missed the entire ordeal.

Tori wasn't the least bit surprised when Samantha explained that she had failed. Samantha complained that I had simply gone to bed as soon as Tori left, so it really wasn't a fair test. She wanted to try once more. Tori wasn't too thrilled with the prospect of more shenanigans, but ultimately agreed. The first time I was alone with Samantha, at a neighborhood party, she came to me, put her hand over my crotch and whispered, "You have the most amazing cock, I can't wait until you fuck me again."

Tori came back in before I could say anything, but I couldn't help but realize I was aroused. I had no idea what she was talking about. What the hell just happened? Later that night Samantha pulled me aside and played a video on her iPhone that showed us having sex. I realized she must have drugged me to make the video. She explained that if I didn't meet her in the basement bathroom in ten minutes she was going to show Tori. Samantha didn't give me a chance to respond, she walked over to Tori and began talking. I stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. Tori told Samantha to come down to the basement bathroom in twenty minutes and she would have her answer.

Not sure what I was getting into I went down to the basement bathroom and Tori came down shortly after. She closed the door and I thought she had locked it. I tried to ask Tori what was going on? What was the deal with the video? Why had she drugged me? Tori put her finger to her lips and said, "ssshhh..."

Next Tori pulled her sundress over her head revealing her panties and bra. She then whispered, "Help me with my bra."

She turned her back and I obeyed, unfastening her bra allowing it to fall to the floor. Then she told me to pull her panties down. Tori was now completely naked in front of me. She smiled and said, "Now make love to me."

Tori was a large woman, very big breasts, wide hips and a fairly large stomach. Her face was pretty, almost beauty pageant pretty. I explained, "Tori, look, I don't know what happened the other night, but I just can't do this. I am friends with Richard. You are friends with Samantha. Hell, I thought you and I were friends. Please, lets just get back to the party."

Tori took a few steps forward and pressed her body against mine. She kissed my lips and ran her hands around my back.

I complained again, "Look, I can't do this."

Tori's hands moved from my back to my crotch. Once she found my cock she squeezed, I was getting hard and she could tell. Tori smiled and said, "I think you can, and if you don't want to hurt Samantha you will."

I stood there, my back against the wall, literally and figuratively. Tori was rubbing my cock through my pants, as she kissed my neck. I was paralyzed, everything except my penis which was responding favorably to Tori's advances. Tori began unfastening my belt and pants and I didn't stop her and they fell to the floor. She then pulled my underwear off and grasped my cock in her hand as she backed up to the vanity. She was leading me like a dog on a chain. She sat on the edge of the counter and pulled my penis up to her vagina.

Tori spread her legs, exposing her wet vagina to me. She tilted her pelvis forward so that her vagina pressed against the tip of my penis. Tori then whispered, "Fuck me, go ahead, you want me, take me now."

My penis was full erect pressing against Tori's vagina, but I just couldn't go through with it. I began to say something when the door opened, it was Samantha. She was shocked beyond belief exclaiming, "You bastard! How could you?"

I turned toward Samantha and tried to explain that it wasn't what it looked like and that nothing had happened. Tori wasn't buying it. She burst into tears and stormed back upstairs. I pulled up my pants and followed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds