• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Claudia the Office Slut Ch. 02

Claudia the Office Slut Ch. 02

12

Monday was here and I was driving myself to work. I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't believe what had happened on Friday. Mr. Kilt fucked me so hard my pussy was still sore. I didn't even know if Mary had heard us or not. I was ashamed from my actions. But I was an addict. A sex addict. I couldn't get enough of it. I craved porn. So much that I watched it at work and got caught. I couldn't get fired. I just couldn't. That's why I made the bargain with Mr. Kilt. I desperately needed my job. There was no other way that I could pay my bills. If all I had to do was fuck him now and again, it would be alright.

As I exited my car and walked to the building, I could feel my pussy lips rubbing together, as Mr. Kilt told me not to wear any panties. My nipples were rubbing against the material of my blouse inside of my jacket and ached painfully for my release. I entered in the building and Mary was sitting at the desk speaking on the phone. I walked straight past her to my office without looking at her. I opened the door and set my purse away and sat down in my chair. There was a stack of invoices that I needed to get entered into the computer, so I turned it on and clicked to open the program that I needed to use.

After a few hours of entering data, my intercom beeped and I picked it up. Mary was on the line and said Mr. Kilt wanted to see me. I stood up and stretched my back and my neck. I readjusted my skirt and my shirt and then went into his office. I knocked and he told me to enter. When I walked in one of the computer specialist guys was sitting in a chair in front of Mr. Kilt's desk.

"Please Claudia, sit down. This is Erik. He works with the computer department."

I looked down in shame and my face turned red. I sat down in the other chair and crossed my legs.

"Erik has been made privy to our little bargain we made and I made a little bargain with him also. He will not report your discrepancies to the executives of the company or the HR department, if you agree to our little bargain."

"What is it that you are asking of me Mr. Kilt?"

He looked at me with a smirk that I wanted to wipe right off of his smug face and replied, "you will service Erik as you have with me whenever he or I say you will. If you do not, then your incidents will go much further than this office. Do we have a deal?"

I looked at him with contempt, but I just nodded my head. I had no other choice. If my porn watching went further up the ladder, I would definitely get fired.

"Alright then Claudia. I want you to begin now. Go suck Erik's cock."

I got out of my chair and walked over to Erik's where he was already unzipping his pants and pulling out his thick member. It was already semi hard as he pulled it out and I knelt down on my knees. I looked up at him to see his eyes full of lust and I moved my mouth over his broad head. Pre-cum had started to seep from the tiny hole on his head and I flicked my tongue out and licked it up. Erik groaned as I did this and I started to devour his cock. I started at his head and I slowly took him in. His cock was huge! He was so thick and long, I didn't think that I would be able to take all of him in. But I slowly worked him in and opened my throat to him.

As I worked him over, Mr. Kilt was in his office chair, talking dirty to us. He kept calling me his office slut and to take Erik's cock deeper. I felt dirty, but at the same time, I felt strangely aroused. I felt my pussy muscles clenching and felt the moisture pooling low between my legs. My nipples were in rock hard peaks, begging to be licked and suckled. I started sucking Erik faster and wrapping my lips around him tighter, milking his cock each time I moved my head. He was close to cumming now. His breath was coming in pants and his hands fisted in my hair while he fucked my mouth and throat. Mr. Kilt's vulgar talk kept coming, turning me on even more now. I reached my hand up and began rubbing my nipple through my shirt as Erik's thrusts were now tell tale that he was about to cum. He gripped my hair harder and drove his huge cock further down my throat and then I heard a guttural cry from him as he began to orgasm. Rope after rope of hot cum shot down my throat and I swallowed it all down.

After Erik had cum, I sucked his cock of all the cum and licked my lips. I sat back on my legs and then Mr. Kilt summoned me over to him.

"Since you seem to like dick so much office slut, come over here and I'll give you more," he said wickedly.

I obeyed my master and got on my knees in front of his chair and surveyed his cock. Not as long as Erik's but much thicker. He grabbed my head from behind and rammed his cock down my throat quickly and hard. He fucked my mouth quick and I almost choked on him. He talked dirty to me some more and I found myself highly aroused. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to feel a cock deep within my pussy walls, ramming me into sexual bliss.

Just then, I felt Erik behind me massaging my ass. He was kissing his way up my skirt. He kissed my ass and I felt streaks of pleasure soaring through my body as his tongue swirled all over my skin. I moaned as he licked my ass crack up and down. His hands began to rub my pussy from behind and I pushed myself into his hands. His forefinger circled over my swollen clit over and over bringing down waves of pleasure. He then inserted his middle finger into my dripping wet hole and finger fucked me and played with my clit. Feeling him down in me, I sucked Mr. Kilt harder and faster. He seemed to enjoy this and drove his cock deeper down my throat. I moaned as I felt my orgasm coming on.

Erik then removed his hands from me and pushed up my skirt. He rubbed his hard again dick up and down my wet slit and slowly pushed through my tight folds. I tensed as I felt his huge cock stretching and filling me to the brim. He rested for a minute while my body adjusted to the size of him and then he began to fuck me slowly. I moaned again and kept right on sucking Mr. Kilt. Erik's hands gripped my hips and he pushed and pulled me from his body. He began working up a furious pace now, his balls slapping me while Mr. Kilt's dick slid in and out of my mouth. Erik began to slap my ass now. Hard, stinging slaps landed on my ass cheeks bringing tears of pain and pleasure to my eyes. Mr. Kilt kept talking dirty to me. Kept calling me his office slut and telling me to take these two dicks deeper.

I did as he asked and then I felt my release. My orgasm swept through me with the power of ten tidal waves. I screamed a muffled scream as I kept deep-throating Mr. Kilt and Erik's cock kept pounding me from behind. Pleasure streaked through my veins with white hot fire and then Mr. Kilt came too. I gagged and choked as he filled my mouth and throat with his hot, thick cum. I was cleaning off his cock as Erik began to cum again. I felt him thrusting deeper and harder as he did. He slapped my ass again, so hard it made me cry out and then I felt his cock pulse as he shot his cum deep within my pussy. He kept thrusting until he was spent. When he was finished I turned around and cleaned off his cock of all his and my cum. He then pulled up his pants and Mr. Kilt did the same.

"You can go for now Claudia. We'll let you know when we need you again," Mr. Kilt said as he dismissed me.

I stood up shakily and straightened my clothes out. Then I walked from his office to mine with my head down so I wouldn't have to look at anyone who walked by me. I plopped into my chair sated from my adventure. This was sick I told myself. Total blackmail from my boss. How could he get away with this? But on the other hand, I loved it. My addict side was getting its fix and how could I complain. My pussy was sated. I could get all the fucking I wanted. Maybe it was just going to be Mr. Kilt and Erik. That would be alright with me. I guess. I didn't have any choice in the matter.

The rest of the day went by without a word from Erik or Mr. Kilt. It was about 5:30, I quick checked my email and there was a message from Mr. Kilt. He said that I was to go to a motel about 3 hours away from here after work. He said that he would he waiting in room 202. As I neared the motel, I took notice of my surroundings. The motel was located on the outskirts of a small quiet town and looked like there wasn't a soul in sight. I reached the entrance to the motel and searched for the building that had room 202 in it and I pulled my car around to the last building furthest from the office. I placed the car in park and sat for just a moment. After a breath or two, I heaved a sigh and exited the car.

My pussy throbbed from our previous encounter that day and I wasn't quite sure how I would handle this evening. I looked around me to make sure no one saw me and I then cautiously knocked on the door. Mr. Kilt appeared in the doorway and ushered me in. I stepped into the small room to see that Erik and Mary, the office assistant were both sitting down in a few chairs around a small round table.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked loudly.

"Well, Mary here knows what's going on and as it turns out Claudia, she likes to fuck just as much as you do." Mr. Kilt replied. "She loves my cock in her and so do you. We're all going to have a grand ol' time tonight. And you WILL do this or you will find yourself jobless. Is that understood?" he said as lust filled his eyes.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was completely speechless. I just nodded.

"Good then, why don't you and Mary start it off and Erik and I will watch you two for a good while," he said as he shoved me onto the bed and Mary came to sit next to me.

I inwardly sighed. I'd never been with a woman before and it sort of freaked me out. The bed sank down as Mary sat next to me and then she wasted no time at all. She kissed my lips hard. Her tongue stroked along my lips and I couldn't help but open my mouth to her. She tasted sweet unlike the men. Her hands caressed my neck and my shoulders moving swiftly down to my breasts. I moaned as her fingers pinched my nipples and they hardened painfully. My pussy began to ache with need and throbbed even harder than before. I felt myself become wet with lust. I didn't feel at all freaked out now. In fact, I was enjoying myself quite a bit. I was so horny. I wanted to feel her mouth on my pussy. Needed to feel her tongue fucking me.

Mary then removed my jacket from me and began to unbutton my blouse. She threw it on the floor and began pleasuring my tits. She pushed me back against the wall and was in front of me, her hands kneading my breasts. White hot pleasure streaked from my nipples to my tight core. I moaned as her mouth descended upon my left nipple and her hand played with my right one. After a while she switched breasts until I felt like I would burst. My pussy was soaking wet and throbbing. She then moved to take off my skirt and I laid down to help her. She threw that on top of my shirt that was sitting at the end of the bed and I noticed that both Mr. Kilt and Erik were both masturbating as they watched me and Mary.

As soon as my skirt came off, Mary had me lie down on my back and she knelt between my thighs, spreading my legs far apart. She started by cupping my sex in her hand and rubbing it slowly. She then ran her index finger up and down my wet slit and rubbed on my hard clit and then she thrust her finger into my tight pussy. I immediately clenched onto her as she began fucking me with her finger. She soon inserted another as she witnessed my responsiveness to her. I was moaning and writhing with pleasure beneath her. She saw how much I enjoyed this and pressed her mouth to my clit. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and I felt her begin to lap at my hard clit in fast rhythmic circles. I came almost instantly. I clutched the bedspread as my orgasm swept through my body. Pleasure ran through my veins leaving me breathless and tingling all over. My hips bucked underneath Mary's face and hands. I came for what seemed like an eternity. After I was finished, Mary laid next to me and kissed me deeply. I tasted my sweet juice on her lips and her tongue and felt my drenched cunt twitch slightly. Mary deepened the kiss more and she rubbed her breasts against mine, the rough material of her shirt slightly scratching my sensitive nipples.

She then moved to the sitting position and she removed her shirt to reveal an ample bosom and quickly removed her skirt. She then resumed kissing me and my hands wandered all over her body. I examined every inch of her skin that I could feel. My hands kneaded her ass and massaged her breasts, paying special attention to her brown nipples. I tweaked and pinched them into rock hard peaks, Mary gasping with pleasure as I did so. She rubbed her hot sex against my thigh as we continued to make out and "pet" each other. I wanted to taste her sex. I've never eaten a girl out before. I've never really even thought about it. But right now, in this very moment the urge to pleasure her like she did to me consumed every thought in my brain.

I broke away from her and began kissing down her body towards her pussy. Mary laid down and spread her legs for me. My tongue languidly roamed her body, tasting her sweet skin as I made my way further down. I reached her panty line and dipped my tongue below it bringing a moan from her. I then reached up and ripped the panties off and tossed them to the floor. I kissed her again right above her clit and then I began rubbing my face in her pussy feeling her heat and inhaling her musky scent. My tongue licked along her seam and circled her clit. I repeated this process over and over again bringing moans and whimpers from Mary's sweet mouth.

"Ohhhh, Claudia! Yes! Oh my god! Yes right there!" Mary gasped breathlessly as I slid my index finger into her tight wet hole and licked her clit with a ferocity I'd never known was in me. I hungrily lapped at her juices running from her. Sounds were coming from me that I didn't know I could make. They were raw. Primal. Animalistic. I couldn't get enough of her cunt. My face was buried in her sweet folds and then she came for me. Her hands clutched at the bedspread beneath us and her hips bucked in the air and she screamed her pleasure, her cum running all over my face.

After Mary had cum, I felt Erik moving behind me. I felt his hands on the backs of my thighs and moving up towards my ass massaging it roughly. I then felt his mouth on me, kissing me, licking my ass crack. I never thought that I'd like it, but I did. I was so aroused from my tryst with Mary that anything and everything would feel good to me. Erik pulled me to where my face and chest were lying on the bed, but my ass was up in the air and he spread my ass cheeks and began to eat my ass out.

"Oh my god! Oh! Yes, Erik! Oh, eat my ass!" I cried out as amazing pleasure zinged through my body leaving me shaking and aching for a big cock filling my dripping wet cunt. Erik's hands were busy playing with my pussy, tweaking my hard swollen clit and finger me while he ate my ass and within just a few minutes I came hard. My cum ran from my pussy down my legs and into Erik's face. He slurped my juices and then he pulled me to the edge of the bed and positioned his cock at the entrance of my aching and throbbing cunt. He rubbed the broad head of his dick in my juices, lubing it up really good and then with a quick thrust he pushed through my tight folds spearing me deep with his hard thick member.

I gasped as his dick filled me and he spared no niceties as he fucked me hard and fast. His cock bumped against my cervix as he fucked me doggy style, his fingers digging into my flesh as his hands gripped my hips hard. I felt his balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me and this sent me over the edge. I screamed as I began to cum again and he just fucked me harder. Pain and pleasure mixed together and I screamed again, not knowing where the line was. At long last, Erik began to orgasm. He let out a guttural cry as he seed traveled from his balls, up through his shaft, and spilled forth deep within my tight pussy walls. He grunted and groaned as his cock pulsed and his hot sticky cum filled me. With a one more thrust Erik then withdrew his now softening cock from me and Mary was right there licking it clean.

She then turned her attention to my cum filled pussy and began to eat his cum from me. I moaned as her tongue stabbed deep and she slurped up mine and Erik's cum. When she was finished, Mr. Kilt motioned for her to go over and suck on his stiff cock. She got on her knees in front of his chair and set about sucking him. Erik and I laid down on the bed to watch the show. Mary was very good at sucking cock. She expertly took it deep into her throat and fucked him with her throat, all the while fondling his balls with her hands. Mr. Kilt's hands were fisted in her hair and he helped guide her up and down his shaft, though she didn't seem to need any help with that.

He then pulled his cock from her mouth and told her to get on him and ride his cock. He wanted her to face us on the bed and fuck him while he sat on the chair. She got up on the chair and positioned his cock at the entrance of her soaking cunt and rubbed the head of him along her slit getting him nice and wet. She then sank her cunt slowly onto his cock. His cock filled her inch by inch and then it disappeared deep within her pussy. She rested for a moment, moving her hands to the edge of the chair to get more comfortable and then she began to ride Mr. Kilt's dick. She bounced her ass on him while his hands gripped her hips, guiding her up and down in a fast rhythmic pace. Mary removed one of her hands from the chair and started to play with her nipples as she rode Mr. Kilt's cock. She was now moaning with pleasure as she got fucked. Mr. Kilt's breathing was heavy and coming in short pants. He was also moaning with her.

All at once Mary's orgasm swept through her body. She cried out as her body shook violently while she came. Mr. Kilt's thrusts were now frantic and the slapping of their bodies echoed through the room. He was close to cumming too. He fucked her harder and faster and then he began to cum. He grunted as his cum shot from his cock and into Mary's willing cunt. He rode out his orgasm for as long as he could and then he withdrew his cock from Mary's still shaking body and she knelt down and licked his cock clean from any remaining cum.

By this time, Erik and I were incredibly horny again and his cock was now fully erect. He was rubbing his cock and I was playing with my tits. He leaned over and kissed me hard. I reached my hand down and grabbed the length of him and began jerking him off. He moaned as my hands played with him and deepened the kiss and his hands reached down to cup my hot wet sex. I moaned and pushed my cunt deeper into his palm. He slid a finger into me and I clenched tightly around him and moaned again. He began to finger fuck me as he kissed me over and over. Just as I was about to cum he removed his finger and got between my knees and positioned his cock at my entrance. He wet his cock in my juice and thrust himself deep in my cunt.

I moaned as his I felt him moving inside of me. He began a nice slow pace, fucking me with passion. He withdrew his cock until only the tip was inside and then thrust himself into me burying himself to the hilt. My throbbing pussy clenched around his cock like a tight fitting glove and milked his cock each time. He kissed me deeply and continued fucking me like this for a long while.

Mary now almost fully recovered from fucking Mr. Kilt, came over and joined us. She positioned herself with her cunt in my face and began to lick my clit and Erik's cock as Erik fucked me. My hands went up and grabbed her hips and I began to eat her out also. Amazing pleasures filled me from all angles as Erik fucked me, Mary ate me out, and I her. Soon after, I came hard. My orgasm sent me over the edge of all realities, lust taking over my every thought. I screamed into Mary's wet cunt as my pussy throbbed and pulsed around Erik's thick cock. Mary licked my clit faster and my hips bucked beneath her and Erik. Erik's orgasm soon followed mine. He pace picked up and his breaths frantic and wild. Mary talked dirty to him and then he came. His cum shot from his broad head and filled my pussy again. He grunted as he slammed his cock deeper than before in me and I came again. I screamed as we came together and Mary was now rubbing her clit as I tongued her wet pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Claudia the Office Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds