• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Debra's Solution

Debra's Solution

Alice had a problem and finally decided to talk to Her Mother Debra about it. It seems that Alice was very much in love with Jimmy, a young Man who had been the family paper boy for some years now. Although He was grown up now, Jimmy kept the job because it still provided an excuse to visit some of the homes on His route.

Jimmy was an exceptionally gifted young Man and unknown to Alice, Her Mother was well aware of this exceptional gift.

It all started on the day Jimmy knocked on the door and asked to use the bathroom. Home by Herself, Debra liked to run around the house, naked except for high heels. Her makeup was always immaculate and with Her long brown hair, even at Her age, She was a knock out.

Thinking it was Robert, Her husbands Brother at the door, She called, "It's open, come in Honey and get Your snack", as She lay on the carpet on Her back with Her legs wide open.

Imagine the surprise to Jimmy when He opened the door and saw this beautiful sight before Him. He was no stranger to the house as He had been dating Debra's daughter, Alice for several months now and was aware how hot Debra was. In fact He fantasized quite regularly about Her as He jerked off, cause Alice was reluctant to try His big cock and He usually went home after a date, very horny.

Jimmy had been hoping that Debra was alone when He decided to use that excuse to visit, and His cock had already started to stir in His pants and was already sticking out of the leg of His shorts.

Debra looked up surprised and immediately saw the head of Jimmy's cock sticking out of the leg of His shorts. She had seen the lump that He carried when He visited Alice and had dreamed about how His cock would feel in Her cunt. She needed large cocks and His certainly looked like it would meet with Her approval. She placed Her hands in back of Her knees and pulled Her legs back toward Her. With Her juices already running from the expectation of Robert's big cock She said, "Oh God Jimmy, I need to be fucked, I've been horny all morning and I want a big cock in Me."

Quickly dropping His clothes, Jimmy knelt between Her legs and lay His cock between Debra's tits.

She quickly squeezed it between Her tits and began to suck and lick the head, loving the sound of Jimmy's moans, as She liked to make Her Man feel good. In a few minutes She took Jimmy's full load in Her mouth as She swallowed spurt after spurt.

His cock had barely softened and She placed it between Her legs and called, "Fuck Me Jimmy, fuck Me Jimmy, give Me that beautiful cock."

Slowly His big cock entered little Debra as She watched it all disappear in Her, as waves of pleasure went through Her body. It was every bit as good as She thought it would be with a cock that size.

As His cock grew and got harder He started to increase the speed of His thrusts as Her breasts swung back and forth and Her face glowed with pleasure.

As She started to come Her body moved up to meet His thrusts and with Her legs around His back, She pulled His head down to kiss Her as Her cries were loud enough to be heard outside the house. He came at the same time with a roar that matched the moans of Debra. Both spent, they lay for a number of minutes before Debra began to lightly kiss Him and squeeze gently on His semi hard cock that was still in Her. "Jimmy", Debra said, "That was by far the best fuck I have ever had". "Alice is a lucky Woman to have a Man like You.

Well Debra, "Alice and I haven't done it yet, but I can't see how it could be any better then this". "She says that I am too big for Her and She is afraid to try it".

"Oh My", said Debra, "Maybe I can think of something to do about that, but in the meantime would You like to fuck Me until We get that problem straightened out?"

"Debra, I have fantasized about You while I jerked off after dates with Alice and I sure would like to keep fucking You". "Well Jimmy, then it's settled, We'll find a way to keep fucking until Alice is ready to start."

"Thanks Debra, I believe I'm ready again."

That night still glowing from the fucking session, Debra knew what Alice wanted to talk to her about.

"Momma," said Alice, "I want to fuck Jimmy so bad, but when I hold that big cock I'm afraid it will hurt too much." "I can get him off by sucking Him but I know that is not nearly as good for Him as fucking him." "I know He is frustrated and I don't want to lose Him as I do love Him"

"Momma," pleaded Alice, "Can You help Us? I will try anything You think will work."

"Alice, I have an idea, but You have to trust Me." "We need two things to happen. You have to become adjusted to taking something as big as Jimmy's cock and Jimmy has to have a way to relieve His frustrations and I think I know the answer to both of these problems."

"Oh Mommy, anything You suggest is going to be fine with Me, what are We going to do?" asked Alice.

"Honey, I have some artificial penises of different sizes that I use cause Your Father is not very big in that department. We can experiment with them as I can show You how to use them to get ready for Jimmy's cock."

"Mommy, can You strap them on and pretend You are fucking Me?" asked Alice.

"Of course Honey, We'll have a lot of fun," as Debra got wet again just thinking of it.

"Mommy, We still have the frustrations of Jimmy after our dates to deal with cause I know He gets real horney and I don't want Him to look for someone else to fuck after He leaves Me," sighed Alice.

"Honey, We don't a stranger to fuck Him, but what if someone You know, maybe like Me, fucks Him after Your dates until You are ready?"

"Oh God Mommy, would You do that for Me," as Alice threw Her arms around Her Mommy.

"Oh Honey. I would do anything for You", as She thought about how good that big cock would feel again.

That night when Jimmy arrived for their date He met Debra at the door. "Jimmy, I talked to Alice and We have something We would like to talk to You about. Alice will be right down and We can go for a bite to eat while We discuss the problem," as Debra playfully squeezed His cock and winked at Him.

Both Alice and Debra were very happy and Jimmy wondered what they had worked out.

Finally Alice started. "Honey I do love You and I don't want to lose You. I know I have to get over My difficulty with Your big cock and Mommy has the answer if it is O.K. with You."

"Honey, I love You too and I don't want anyone else but You, but I am so frustrated after Our dates." sighed Jimmy.

"Honey, here is what Mommy is proposing. She has some different size penises that She is going to use on Me as She builds up to the size of Your cock. She has to still get one as big as Yours but She believes She will be able to find one. When I am used to getting fucked by Mommy with the one Your size, then I will be ready to fuck You."

"Wow, that sounds great, will I be able to watch sometimes?, but that still doesn't solve My problem."

"Here's the best part for You Honey, Mommy will let You fuck Her after Our dates until I can start taking Your cock," gushed Alice. "I hope this will be O.K. with You, and will be satisified with Mommy, but We don't want You fucking anyone else outside of the family."

Jimmy could not believe His luck. Permission to fuck His Honey's beautiful, sexy Mommy. God, it can't get any better.

"Mommy, do You think that I can watch sometimes so I can learn how to fuck like You can?" asked Alice.

It just got better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Debra's Solution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds