• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian MILF Adventures

Haitian MILF Adventures

My name is Steve Vincent. I'm a big and tall, openly bisexual young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. The tale I'm sharing with you began while I was enrolled as a student in the Criminal Justice program of Champion City College. For the most part, I like my life. I finally feel that it's on track. Higher education can really make a difference in the life of the Black male in America, that's why I encourage all of my guy friends to go to school. The person who inspired me to seek out higher education is a very special woman.

Her name is Roselyn Mondesir and she's a tall, busty, dark-skinned and big-bottomed, absolutely gorgeous Black woman I first met when she came to speak at my old high school. Roselyn Mondesir is one hell of a woman. That much I knew the first time I laid eyes on her. She carries herself like an authentic African queen. She hails from Atlanta, Georgia, and has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Spelman College. She later earned her law degree at Suffolk University Law School in Boston. These days, she works for the Attorney General's Office as one of their many Prosecutors. She came to my high school to speak to the graduating students, to encourage us to attend college, especially the Black and Hispanic students.

I was captivated by Roselyn's beauty and intelligence. What is it about those gorgeous, educated Black women from Atlanta that separate them from all the rest? I enrolled at Champion City College right after high school. A lot of my friends went there. It's a four-year public college located in the town of Brockton and it has a student body of eleven thousand. What I like about it is the fact that sixty percent of the students are of African-American, Asian or Hispanic origin. In other words, minority students are actually in the majority. I like that a lot.

I wanted to become a cop. In my honest opinion, we could use more Black men and Black women in law enforcement. Historically, law enforcement in America has been a power profession for white men, allowing them to control African-Americans through the use and misuse of police power. Law enforcement is a profession which badly needs more racial diversity. I think white men and white women who do police work think of Black people as criminals and nothing more. That's why white cops shoot unarmed Black men and get away with it. The more Black people we have in positions of authority on the local, state and national police force, the less power the racists in law enforcement will have. Black men and Black women who are eligible and able need to become police officers. The Black community needs to be represented in law enforcement by people who understand our unique needs and issues rather than some lily-white fools who think we're all delinquents.

Life at Champion City College was okay for the most part. I found plenty of activities to keep me busy. A lot of people look down on state colleges but this one wasn't bad. For starters, they had more varsity teams than many four-year private schools. Champion City College sponsored men's varsity teams in Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Football, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, and Wrestling along with women's varsity teams in Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Field Hockey, Golf, Rifle, Tennis, Equestrian and Volleyball. They compete in the NJCAA. I joined the men's varsity Soccer team and had a blast. Haitian-Americans like myself love the beautiful game of Soccer more than the average American.

There are a lot of good-looking young women on the Champion City College campus. Black women. Hispanic women. Asian women. Middle-Eastern women. White chicks. Whatever you're into, they had it here. Hell, the campus was fifty two percent female, and that's not a bad ratio of potential dates if you're a horny college guy on the prowl. To my great surprise, none of the ladies on campus lit my fire. I dated a few of them local women as the years went by. Hell, I even had some sexual encounters with some of the local guys. I was curious about male bisexuality and nipped that curiosity right in the bud. I went back to chasing women with a vengeance. Still, I often found myself dreaming of that lusty, thirty-something, gorgeous Black woman I only met once. Roselyn Mondesir. A gorgeous Haitian-American lady who took my breath away. I had to find her. So I looked her up on Facebook. Amazingly, I found her. How about that? Now, all I needed to do was to put us together.

I worked hard in the program and eventually graduated at the top ten percent of my class. I won an academic scholarship to Suffolk University Law School. I was only twenty one and already in law school. How about that? I switched interests from law enforcement to criminal defense. The way I figured it, a few more prominent Black attorneys wouldn't hurt the Black community's image. It's at Suffolk University that I ran into the lady who never stopped haunting my dreams, the lovely Roselyn Mondesir. She was now a professor of business law, having decided to take some time off from the Attorney General's Office after her much-publicized divorce from some wealthy white guy she married a couple years ago. Wow. It would seem that fate kept putting us together. Amazing.

Yeah, it would seem that I had come a long way in life. I was a young Black man with a bachelor's degree and I was about to become a lawyer. I've dated some really interesting young women in my time but I still carried a torch for Roselyn Mondesir. She was thirty six and I was twenty two. She was my professor and I was her student. Suffolk University had some very strict rules against liaisons of a romantic or sexual nature between students and faculty. Yet I didn't care. I guess I've really got a thing for older Black women because to me, Roselyn looked better now than she did before. Oh, she had changed a little bit. She put on a few pounds but in a good way. I think big Black women are beautiful. Roselyn Mondesir's six-foot-one, wiry body had filled out nicely. She was now a voluptuous sister with big tits, wide hips and a big butt. And the fact that she was tall made her look even nicer. I had to get myself some of that, as they say in Brockton.

A lot of times, in the movies, it's the sexy older woman who seduces the shy young man. Well, I decided to flip the script. I chased Roselyn the way a hungry cat chases mice. At first, she was alarmed by the attention I paid her and told me the school didn't like faculty mixing it up with students. I noted that she left herself out of that statement and took it as a good sign. I continued to pursue her and slowly but surely, I wore her down. Not that she was an easy woman. Far from it. Nah, she was fine-looking, smart and accomplished. And she knew it. Still, I knew she liked me because I'd caught her checking me out many times in class. When she thought I wasn't looking. Yeah, she wanted me. What astonished her was my frank honesty about everything. I told her that I'd been with many women and a guy or two, and that I hadn't stopped dreaming of her since I graduated from high school. Years and years ago. That stunned her.

Roselyn was intrigued by me and I had managed to arouse her curiosity. One night, I took her dancing at this really cool night club. We had a blast. Afterwards, we dined at a nice restaurant on the Back Bay and then I took her to my apartment where we did the do, as they say. Yeah, we got it on down and dirty. I sat on my bed, my pants around my ankles, stroking my long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick while Roselyn stood before me, undressing sexily. Oh, my. That woman looked hotter than smoldering asphalt on a Haitian highway. I admired her sexy nude body. It was delightfully curvy, and pleasantly plump. Her big tits, wide hips and big round butt appealed to me immensely. She walked up to me and kissed me, then we did our thing.

Roselyn knelt before me and began sucking me off. Hot damn. I wasn't expecting that. I mean, I didn't know she would do that for me but she did. Roselyn licked my cock and sucked my balls as if they were made of the purest sugar. She got me hard as hell. She pulled back my foreskin and licked my dick head while teasing my balls with her fingers. She worked me over until I came, splattering my manly spunk all over her dark, pretty face. I immediately apologized for that since I know most females don't like it when a man shoots his cum all over their face. Roselyn laughed it off and told me she loved my manly spray. Laughing, I pulled her into my arms and we began making love.

I put Roselyn on all fours and took her from behind. Doggy style is my favorite position. I just never thought a sexy older Black woman would let me do her like this. Roselyn not only let me do it but she was egging me on, urging me to fuck her harder and faster. We went at it like this for some time, then tried something new. Roselyn told me that she was really into anal sex. We gave it a try. After lubricating her asshole and my dick with her lotion, I eased my dick into her ass. Roselyn's asshole was warm and tight around my dick. Putting my hands upon her hips, I thrust my member deep into her. Roselyn growled sexily as I fucked her in the ass. Man, this was a dream come true. Feeling her asshole massage my cock, now that's a feeling I can hardly describe. Roselyn's asshole felt wonderful around my dick. I loved fucking her in the ass and didn't want this sweet session to end. So I pounded her hard for what seemed like forever. By the time it ended, we were both sore as hell and covered with sweat and cum. It was definitely one for the ages.

This was the first of many passionate nights for us. Roselyn and I dated throughout my law school years, and then we got hitched. I passed the bar exam and began working for the county prosecutor's office. It was basically the only place that offered me a job in this recession. Throughout my struggles in the professional world, Roselyn was my rock. I love my darling wife. She went back to work for the Attorney General's Office, but ended up quitting a few years later because she had two buns in her oven. Twin sons were born to us. Roselyn plans on going back to teaching soon. Until then, I'll be our family's sole provider. That's okay because I can handle it. I'm living the American dream, folks. And it's even more special because I'm Haitian-American. I'm twenty five years old, a hard-working attorney who's now a devoted hubby and daddy. Life is awesome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian MILF Adventures

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds