• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene's Holiday Inn Client Ch. 02

Jolene's Holiday Inn Client Ch. 02

If you don't like stories of wives fucking other men, don't read this, Jolene loves to fuck. If you are moronic enough to condemn our lifestyle on a site dedicated to sex of all types I understand.

It was nine o'clock; I was sitting in a meeting discussing the progress of our project when my phone went off. Looking down at my cell phone I could see my wife's face on the small screen, my wife whom I had left a few hours ago, watching her fine ass disappear behind the guest room door in our home. Jolene's smiling face was looking at me as I answered the phone, leaning back in my chair so as not to draw too much attention. For the last couple of hours my mind was wandering to images of my wife fucking her new friend Dan from the Holiday Inn, I could imagine her beautiful pussy filled with his hard cock. I saw in my mind's eye my wife sucking on Dan's hard cock. These images were in my brain as I answered my phone "Hello, this is Bernard."

Jolene on the other end "Bernie, can you talk right now?"

"No, I am afraid I can't, maybe this can wait a while." I spoke evenly into my cell phone, really wanting to hear what my wife was going to say.

"OK, I understand...I just want you to know I dropped Dan off at his hotel...Bernie, my pussy is full of cum." My wife was teasing me on the phone as I looked around the room, not hearing what was being said as I imagined my sexy wife on her back, long tan legs spread, neat little pussy spread wide, waiting for me to suck the cum from her. The phone went dead as I stared into the middle of the room.

It was more than an hour before I could leave the meeting and call my wife. "Jolene, I am in my office now, the door is shut. What did you want to tell me earlier?" My cock was hard thinking of my wife fucking this stranger Dan and then taking him back to his hotel room.

"Bernie when you left I crawled in bed with Dan, his cock was already hard as I slid next to him." Jolene was telling me what I wanted to hear, what had happened when I left. "I couldn't help myself and started sucking his cock Bernie, it was hard and beautiful." My hand had found its way below my desk; I was squeezing my cock through my slacks.

"Before I could stop sucking his cock he came in my mouth. Bernie he had my head in his hands and was fucking my face, it was so nasty and felt so good."

My wife paused for a minute as I interjected "Jolene, my cock is hard, thanks for calling. It sounds like you really enjoyed sucking off your new friend." My cock wanted out of my pants but I was still several hours away from being able to jump in my car and head home. "What happened after you sucked him off?"

There was a pause, then "We lay in bed for a while, kissing and talking and you know, feeling each other. Dan said he needed to get back to the hotel so I threw on a little skirt and a tank top and took him back to his room."

"What did you do when you got to his hotel?" My mind was wandering, imagining my beautiful wife with Dan in their room.

"Bernie, you will have to wait until you get home to hear the rest of the morning. Block out Friday on your calendar, we are golfing with Dan and his customer."

It was Wednesday morning and scanning my calendar I knew I could take Friday off, I wouldn't miss this golf game for the world. "No problem honey, I am good to play around on Friday..." I was wondering if she caught on to my joke.

"Bernie, we may play around before Friday! Hurry home I have lots to tell you, I think you will enjoy how I spent my morning." We said our good byes before hanging up our phones.

It was going to be a long day; my cock was straining against my pants most of the afternoon. By quitting time my over active imagination had not let up, I was anxious to jump in the car and head home. I set my phone up to scroll through pictures of my wife as I drove home, pictures that we have taken over many years of fun. It took about an hour to get home and as I pulled off the freeway I called my wife. There was no answer on the home line and as I was thinking about calling Jolene's cell phone my cell phone rang, it was Jolene. "Where are you Bernie? Are you almost home?"

I explained I was off the freeway and headed home. "Meet me at the Holiday Inn Bernie I will be in the bar." My wife's voice sounded sultry, I could hear people talking in the background.

Standing in the bar it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness as I scanned the room for my wife. Sitting at the bar was Jolene, she was wearing a very short skirt and a small white tank top, she looked sexy sitting on the bar stool. The fact that one of her legs stretched to the floor and her other leg was bent and resting on the bar stool was not lost on the two young Hispanic men who were sitting closely on either side of her. I could easily see why these two young men were interested in my wife; it was obvious she was not wearing a bra as her nipples pressed against the material of her tank top. Jolene noticed me watching her and slid her other leg to the floor, her skirt rose higher on her tanned thighs, stopping just short of revealing her pussy. My wife knew how to play the game and as one of the men slid his hand onto her thigh she waved to me, the man's hand was still on her thigh as he turned in my direction. As I made my way across the bar both men stood, obviously wondering what to do.

Walking up to my wife I gave her a big hug and a kiss before asking who her friends were. She introduced me to Raul and John, and told me they had been very nice company while she was waiting for me. Taking my hand Jolene stood and said good bye to her admirers leading me toward the lobby of the hotel. I wondered where we were going as we made our way to the elevators; Jolene pressed the up button as we stood in front of the chrome doors. Jolene turned and gave me a long kiss; I pulled her tight and ran my hand down her back and onto her firm ass. Breaking our kiss as the elevator doors started to open my wife looked me in the eyes; her voice was raspy as she spoke. "Bernie I have been a very slutty wife today." My hand had found her thong covered ass, her dress was bunched up as I slid my finger toward her pussy. The elevator doors were open, several men were standing in the elevator smiling, having just heard my wife's confession. They were slow leaving the elevator watching as I released my grip on my wife's ass. We stepped aside to the let the elevator empty, one of the men handed me his business card as they walked by, smiling at me then a lingering smile at my wife.

In the elevator I asked where we were going, my hand roaming my wife's chest, slowly reaching down to the hem of her skirt then finally feeling her wet panty covered pussy. Jolene said I had to wait as the elevator doors opened on the tenth floor. I followed my wife down the hallway to the end room where she produced a cardkey and opened the door. Stepping in the room behind my wife I was surprised to see a full on suite, living room, two bedrooms and a kitchen area. The tenth floor was the top floor and obviously this was a penthouse suite, it took up most of one side of the hotel. As I turned to say something to my wife she was standing in the doorway to one of the bedrooms, letting her little skirt fall to the floor and motioning me to her.

"Bernie, do you want to hear how my morning went?" Jolene was pulling her thong by the side, the thin material pressing tightly against her pussy. She turned and stepped into the bedroom, I followed. Watching my wife lying on the bed with her panties pulled up into her pussy she told me to take off my clothes and sit down on the side of the bed.

My wife's right hand was playing with her pussy through her panty while the other was lightly pinching one of her nipples; she began telling me about her morning. Jolene said that after sucking Dan off in the morning she drove him back to the hotel and he asked her to come up to his room. My wife said when they entered the room Dan took her in his arms, kissing her as he undressed her. Once naked they took a long hot shower. She described how good it felt as he ran his hands over her soapy body, how she enjoyed feeling his hard cock and jacking him under the shower. Jolene told me as they were kissing and the water was cascading over them he fingered her pussy and brought her to an orgasm in the shower. I was stroking my cock; it was rock hard as my wife continued her story, telling me that Dan picked her up and carried her into the living room; both of them dripping wet.

My wife said Dan bent her over the back of the sofa, her ass pointed directly at him, shiny and wet, her breasts pressed against the soft material. Jolene said he parted her legs and slid his large cock into her very wet pussy, grinding himself into her until he had the full length of the shaft in her hot box. My wife said she began moaning loudly as he began fucking her. Feeling safe in the hotel room my wife said she began screaming for Dan to fuck her. My cock was about to explode as my wife told me she was feeling like a nasty slut wife as Dan fucked her and she screamed to him to fuck her harder. She said she could feel Dan's cock pounding her as he held her by the hips while fucking her roughly. I could see my wife Jolene bent over the couch, legs spread with a stranger fucking her from behind. Jolene was sliding her panties down her legs, exposing her pussy as she continued her story.

"Dan was fucking me and I was fucking him when I looked up and saw a large thick cock not more than six inches from my face. I didn't even look up Bernie I just took it in my mouth while Dan was fucking me." My wife's pussy was now exposed, wet with her juice and obviously sticky with someone else's cum. I crawled up between my wife's legs and began licking her swollen pussy, tasting her cum and her lover's cum mixed together.

Jolene had my face pressed to her pussy as she described Dan filling her pussy with his cum, grinding his hard cock into her as she sucked this unknown stranger's cock. She said she was craving sucking his cock as the stranger held her by her hair, squirting his full load into her mouth. My wife described gulping as much of his cum as she could but ultimately letting him rub his cum covered cock over her face leaving her covered with his jizm. My wife's clit was hard as I sucked her pussy, biting on her just as I slid a finger into her wet cunt she came with a shuttering orgasm. Looking up at my wife with a face glazed with her creampie I asked who the stranger was. My wife laughed and said I was licking his cum from her pussy and that she wanted to finish her story.

I moved up and pressed my hard cock against my wife's very wet pussy, slick and hot as I pushed all the way in, her wet pussy warm on my cock, I could feel her wetness as we ground against each other. Jolene went on to tell me the stranger was another associate of Dan's that's why there were two rooms. His name is Hal and when he heard my wife screaming for Dan to fuck her he had decided to see what was happening. It was while Dan was fucking her over the sofa that Hal said Dan motioned him over to them. While Dan was fucking my wife he told her to suck Hal's cock as he offered it up to her. My wife went on to tell me that after Dan had showered and left to call on his client Hal had stayed and wanted to fuck her. Jolene said that Hal loved to fuck and that they had fucked before lunch, he had fucked her from behind on the floor in front of the open windows. Jolene told me it was so naughty knowing she was married, in a hotel room with a stranger and fucking in front of an open window looking down on the city where she lives.

After they were done fucking they went to local restaurant for lunch, she made no effort to stop Hal from feeling her pussy under the table. She said our regular waiter, Jim, was very curious as she and Hal enjoyed each other during the meal. Jolene said Hal was sitting right next to her and Jim had taken several opportunities to watch as Hal slid his hands between her thighs, exposing her naked pussy. She said she wondered what Jim would think the next time we went to lunch together after watching her with Hal. Jolene thought she detected that Jim had a hard on while watching her with Hal and that when she slid from the booth she made an effort to flash Jim who was standing at the table with the check in his hand.

I was slowly fucking my wife, pumping he swollen pussy as she told me that after lunch was over they came back to the hotel and took a long shower together. My wife said she sucked Hal's cock for almost half an hour while he in turn fingered her well fucked pussy. "Then Bernie" she continued as I fucked her "Hal got on top of me and stuck his hard cock into my pussy, his cock is not long but if felt good as it entered me Bernie." My pace was picking up "I fucked his cock Bernie; I could feel his hardness as he fucked me. I was so naughty today Bernie. Do you love your little slut wife?" That was it as I started cumming in my wife's pussy on the same bed she had spent the afternoon fucking a complete stranger. "Bernie he filled me with his cum and I saved it for you to lick." My toes were curled as I spent myself in my wife's juicy pussy.

Whispering in my ear Jolene went on "Bernie do you want to watch me fuck? I want to fuck Hal again and I want to fuck him at the same time I fuck Dan. I want you to watch me fuck. I want you to watch me be a naughty little wife Bernie. Can I fuck some more?" Although I had just cum my cock was not getting soft as my wife went on "Bernie, Dan asked me if I would fuck his customer. He said he was sure to get the deal if I would fuck his customer. Bernie do you want me to fuck Dan's customer?" My cock was still hard as I slowly fucked my wife.

"Jolene I want to watch you fuck...and suck...and fuck some more." I was still pumping in and out of my wife's hot pussy. "I want you to fuck Dan and Hal at the same time, I want to see Dan's big cock slide into your ass.' I could feel my wife beginning to move with my thrusts, her orgasm coming. "Right here in the hotel I want to watch my naughty, slutty wife fuck two strangers." Jolene's orgasm was building.

"I want you to fuck Dan's customer. You are a slutty little wife, fuck Dan's customer, and bring me home a creampie."That was it as my wife began bucking against me, for the first time in a long time I was ready to cum again. My cock was pumping my wife's well fucked pussy as we came together our bodies sweaty against each other.

We laid there for a while, feeling each other's bodies and talking about the next couple of days before dressing and heading home. Leaving the hotel we ran into Raul and John in the parking lot. They looked my wife up and down; it was obvious she had just been fucking. She stopped and waived to them, her heels in one hand waiving with the other. My wife looked very hot, her hair was tussled, her nipples were hard, long tan legs barely covered by her short skirt, and she was smiling from ear to ear. Blowing her two friends a kiss I helped her into her car before climbing in the truck to follow her home.

A few minutes down the road I received a text message from Jolene..."Are you ready for some golf on Friday?" My cock started getting hard again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene's Holiday Inn Client Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds