• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Black Vampires Rule the World

Black Vampires Rule the World

12

My name is Alastair Rashkel and I'm a big and tall Black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Anyone looking at me sees a regular-looking brother, and that's cool with me. It just means that my disguise is working like a charm. You see, I'm no ordinary brother. I'm actually a Vampire. Been one all my life. Vampires do exist. We look like normal people, we hold jobs, pay taxes and live our lives in the open. Sunlight doesn't bother us any more than it bothers the average human being. The Vampire Community is thriving, in part because of the sheer ignorance of Humans.

These days, I work as a Corrections Officer for the State of Massachusetts. It's an okay job, I guess. Although I was born and raised in the Southern city of Atlanta, I've grown to love it in the Northeast. I moved to Massachusetts as soon as my college days began, and I haven't left it since. After graduating from UMass-Amherst with a bachelor's of science degree in Criminal Justice, I thought about going to the Boston Police Academy or Suffolk Law School but ended up taking the first job I could find.

The Department of Corrections was hiring and I was both overeducated and overqualified for that job. The pay was better than I expected, though. Couldn't look a gift horse on the mouth. It is a Recession, after all. Working in law enforcement makes me particularly useful to the Pride, as the Black Vampire Community of America is called. Lots of Black male and Black female Vampires out there work for the police, the department of corrections and the courts. We want to make sure our brethren stay out of trouble. Secrecy is key to a Vampire's survival. And unfortunately, there are hotheads in every community. And I seem to be a magnet for them.

Relationships suck whether you're mortal or immortal. No way around that. I recently ended two relationships. After graduating from college, I met this pretty young Black woman named Madeline Rydell. She was tall, curvy, busty, dark-skinned and big-bottomed. Just the way I liked my women. Madeline was a nascent Vampire, and she was new to the city. She moved to Brockton, Massachusetts, from Detroit, Michigan. We had a good time hunting Humans in the big city and also hitting the club scene. Madeline was a lot of fun. Still, she forgot to tell me that she was married to Adam Luther, a handsome Black male Vampire who's one of the Princes of the Underworld in Detroit. Adam Luther came to New England for his wayward bride-to-be. And this marked the beginning of the end for Madeline and I. Females lie, folks. Doesn't matter if they're mortal or immortal. They lie to men. They lie to women. They lie to themselves. And they're damn good at it. Yeah, I had to let Madeline go. She was hot, great in bed and had a fantastic ass but she wasn't worth losing my eternal life over.

My next relationship was with this gorgeous Black Vampire named Harrison Thomas. He's a member of the Massachusetts State Police force and looks so good in his uniform, it ought to be a sin. He's tall, dark and handsome. Everything I liked in a man. Even though I've considered myself bisexual all my life, I haven't done much exploring in the world of male to male sex. Harrison was a really cool guy. The kind of man who knows what he wants and goes for it. He's openly bisexual, and has a wife and two sons. His wife is a lovely African-American schoolteacher named Miranda who knows about her husband's bisexuality and is fully supportive. Aren't Black female Vampires awesome? Harrison was leading the kind of life I wished I had. And I was really drawn to him. We had some spectacular sex together. We would go camping in Vermont and swim in Cape Cod. He even took me to Martha's Vineyard on his boat. Is the guy cool or what? Like most good things, our relationship wasn't meant to last. Harrison was great in bed, but he was looking for a permanent fuck buddy while I longed for someone who could love me. I've looked for that with Madeline and couldn't find it. I thought I had found it with Harrison but I was wrong. Thus, once again, I was forced to move on with my life.

Some people have everything handed to them in this life and it tends to turn them into monsters. Take my sister, Julia Rashkel for example. She's a six-foot-tall, athletic and fine-looking young Black woman. Beauty, intelligence and immortality. She's got it all. All those things made her the apple of our parents eyes. My folks, Atlanta City Mayor Julianna Kingston Rashkel and State Senator Roger James Rashkel made their daughter into a real-life BVP. What is a BVP? Simply a Black Vampire Princess. They spent a fortune on making her exactly that. They sent her to Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, for her undergraduate studies and later she attended Georgia Tech. All on our folks dime. Me? I had to win myself an academic scholarship to UMass-Amherst because my folks doubted my worth as an asset. Sounds harsh but it's true. Vampire families assess their offspring as potential assets, special projects or liabilities. For most of my life, they had serious doubts as to which category I fell into.

I guess what's true with the Humans is also true of Vampires. They value their daughters and treat them like princesses while treating their sons like dirt. That's why males across the world aren't doing so good academically, socially and physically. The world assumes we're made of rock and seldom offers us any help. That's the plight of many men and that's the plight of this Black male Vampire as well. Oh, well. I left the city of Atlanta behind and didn't look back because as far as I was concerned, there's too much drama down there. The Pride runs the town, and since I was the ultimate outsider, I'm pretty sure my opportunities for advancement in both the Human and Vampire worlds would have been limited. I was just glad to get away from my family. Unfortunately, sometimes the past can catch up with you. My sister Julia came to Boston with some of her girlfriends, and these Undead ladies decided to have themselves a good time.

They descended upon the city of Boston. My sister Julia Rashkel was the leader. Her second-in-command was Ramona Ruiz, this tall, booty-licious and curvy, gorgeous young woman of Black and Hispanic descent. Then there was my old flame, Cynthia Varela. A tall, curvy and big-bottomed, absolutely gorgeous African-American Beauty Queen who took my breath away the moment I laid eyes on her. We go way back, Cynthia and I. Her father, Antonio Varela is one of the most powerful members of the Black Vampire Community of Atlanta. He's powerful in the Human world too, where they know him as a Georgia State Supreme Court Judge. For a summer job, I worked as an errand guy for the Judge. He took a liking to me and invited me at his house once. That's how I met his daughter Cynthia. Folks, it was love at first sight. Black women are strong and beautiful, and Black female Vampires even more so but Cynthia was something else. She had a body better than that of Black superstars like Beyonce, Ashanti or Alicia Keys. A big booty finer than that of actresses Jennifer Lopez or Queen Latifah. And a face that the infamous songbird Rhianna herself would envy. Yeah, she was all that and then some, folks.

Cynthia Varela was an exquisitely beautiful young Black female Vampire. Her bloodline was particularly strong too. All Vampires have superhuman strength and speed, and we don't die unless we get beheaded, staked or burned to ash. However, the Varela clan excelled at many forms of martial arts lost to both Humans and Vampires. They were skilled assassins, even though most of the world knew them to be bureaucrats and businesspeople. When we first met, she wasn't what I expected. Most of the Black Vampire Princesses I knew were cold-hearted, ruthless and self-absorbed. Cynthia was actually very nice and friendly. And even though her father clearly intimidated most people, including me, she dared to challenge his wrath by becoming my girlfriend. My first girlfriend. The day she agreed to go out with me was one of the happiest days of my eternal life.

Cynthia and I had a wonderful time together. She was an expert huntress. One night, we went on the prowl and surprised a middle-aged White couple we caught making out in the park. Basically, an aging lawyer was having an affair with one of his wife's lady friends. Usually when I hunt, I simply catch the Human and drain him or her. Then I dispose of the body using a flesh-eating corrosive agent called Eraser, a miracle of Vampire technology. It can reduce a human body into a tiny pile of ashes in minutes. Most Vampires do the same thing. Cynthia was different. She liked to toy with her food. First, she killed the man and drained him. Then she tortured the woman for some time before draining her blood. She was the most beautifully sadistic Black female Vampire I had ever seen. I was absolutely in love!

Yeah, Cynthia and I had a good time together. I introduced her to my family and they loved her. Why shouldn't they? She was gorgeous, smart, sophisticated and wealthy. Definitely the kind of woman any male would love to have as his mate. Unfortunately, first love doesn't last forever. In the end, our differences drove Cynthia and I apart. After graduating from school, I asked Cynthia to be my mate. She said no. And I guess her father rejoiced. I left the city of Atlanta forever. It's been five years since I graduated high school. I'm living in a new state. I've got a new job and a new life. Yet my past continues to haunt me. How else would you explain how both my sister and my ex-girlfriend now threaten the city I've sworn to protect?

In Brockton, I found a haven. When I first visited the city in the nineties with my vacationing family, the so-called City of Champions was very different from how it is now. Back in those days, Brockton was a majority White town where African-Americans, Asians and Hispanics often got treated like second-class citizens by the Mayor and the Chief of Police. Today's Brockton was a town where minorities had become the dominant majority. Brockton's Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Cape Verdeans now outnumbered the White people of the city. The city had seen a Black man become Principal of its gigantic High School, an openly gay Black mayoral candidate and its share of minority congressmen. Unbeknownst to the Humans, today's Brockton had a sizeable Vampire population. Among the city's one hundred thousand people, several thousand Vampires lived their lives in the open.

How significant was this? Let me put it this way, there are more Vampires in Brockton than in nearby Boston. The Vampire Community quietly ruled this fast-growing and ethnically diverse town. When my sister Julia and her friends Ramona and Cynthia descended upon Boston, they did what they always do. Have a blast. They went to the trendiest night clubs, hooked up with sexy men ( and women, I'm told ) and killed anyone they felt like killing. I tried my best to ignore them. Until I couldn't stay away anymore. It looked like my sister and her friends had gotten themselves into trouble.

The city of Boston is ruled by the Mancini Clan, a band of Italian Vampires. They didn't take too kindly to some African-American Vampire Princesses painting their town red with the blood of innocents. In a situation like this, cool heads are never sure to prevail. I didn't want to stand by and let an inter-clan war start itself. Seriously. Vampires are fiercely territorial and believe it or not, among our kind, ethnicity and race matter too. Like Atlanta, Harlem and Detroit, the city of Brockton is ruled by an African-American Vampire clan. Plymouth is ruled by an Irish Vampire clan. Boston is ruled by Italian Vampires. Randolph is ruled by rival Asian-American, Haitian-American and Jewish Vampire clans. Different clans do business with one another, but we don't really mix and match.

Thus, I went to Boston. I knew what danger I faced. The Mancini clan packed serious muscle. These Vampires numbered around six thousand, and they had their hands into everything from large corporations to the mob. Taking them on means I needed two things, anonymity and backup. I asked my friend and colleague Bernard Florist to help me. He's a big and tall Black man who works as a patrol supervisor for my town's police department. He's a wickedly strong Vampire of Haitian descent. The guy has a real fetish for guns and he made sure we were well-equipped when we went to Boston. Word on the Vampire grapevine is that the Mancini clan put a bounty on the heads of Vampire Princesses Ramona, Julia and Cynthia. Now, you might wonder why my sister and her friends simply didn't return to Atlanta where they'd be safe. Pride, folks. It's not just a Human flaw. Vampires have it too. I guess having your butt kissed for ages can really convince someone that they're invincible. Simply put, my sister and her friends didn't consider the Mancini Vampires to be a real threat. After all, Atlanta's ruling Black Vampire clan numbered over eleven thousand members.

Bernard and I hit the club scene, and convinced an Italian Vampire chick named Lupe to fess up. Let's just say that Bernard can be really convincing when he wants to be. The chick told him everything he wanted to know, and then some. I should mention he had a flamethrower with him while they chatted. We learned that our trio of Black Vampire Princesses were having themselves a party in the South End, slaughtering Humans for kicks. The Mancini clan sent some of its Undead assassins after them. Bernard and I rushed to the South End. We couldn't allow these gals to get hurt. My parents would have my balls if anything happened to my sister. Also, even though she dumped my ass, I didn't want anything to happen to Cynthia.

Bernard and I rushed to the South End, and by the time we got there, the situation had worsened. We entered a townhouse which called to us because we could smell the blood a mile away. Once inside, we found nothing but carnage. There were twenty six dead Humans, slain by the Black Vampire Princesses. Along with six dead Vampires. The hitmen from the Mancini clan. As for our Princesses, they were alive and well. Bernard and I stared at each other, stunned. My sister Julia stood over the body of the last Vampire she killed, and smiled at me as I approached her. Cynthia was draining a blonde-haired Human female of her last drop of blood. Ramona was toying with a wounded man, making him beg for mercy before killing him. Yeah, the bitch was cold. Just like I remembered.

I walked up to Julia, and grabbed her shoulders. I wanted to shake some sense into her. What in hell was she thinking? In a flash, Cynthia and Ramona sprang on me. Moving with superhuman speed, they forced me to back off. Bernard raised his rifle, and told them to stay cool. I smiled at my buddy. Thank Heaven for him. A Vampire up caught in bloodlust is really lethal, especially when it's a female. Cynthia eyed Bernard coldly, and smiled at me. She told me that she didn't regret dumping me for being a goody-two-shoes. I shook my head sadly. I can't believe I almost married her. She's so cold. I stared at Julia. She was their leader, after all. I had to convince her to see reason. I told her that by slaughtering the Italian Vampires, she had committed an act of war. The Black Vampire clans of Atlanta would be forced to go to war with the Italian Vampire clans of Boston. Blood for blood. Black an White and red all over. That's the way it is among us Vampires. Julia laughed and told me she expected that. She confessed that she lived for destruction these days. I stared at her. Did she understand what she was saying? Her actions could spell doom for the entire Pride!

It's times like these that make me realize I will never understand the thinking of certain beings. Humans and Vampires both seem allergic to logic in moments when it would benefit them the most. I didn't understand my sister's game plan. I asked Julia what our parents thought of this. My parents are high-ranking members of the Supreme Council, the leaders of the Black Vampire clans of the South. For decades, Atlanta has been our stronghold. We are a mighty, numerous and prosperous clan. In one fell swoop, Julia had endangered all that. My sister is spoiled, but she's also smart. I needed to understand what she wanted. I had to believe there was a method to her madness. Even among Vampires, carnage for its own sake is frowned upon. My species hasn't survived countless millennia by indulging the weak, the impulsive and the stupid.

Julia smiled wickedly, and finally explained her plan to me. Ramona and Cynthia took their place on either side of her just like truly faithful lieutenants. Julia had grown tired of watching the various Vampire clans hide in the shadows. Julia wanted Humanity to know about us. She wasn't afraid of the Humans. In fact, she thought Vampires should rule the world. Her plan was to force the various factions of the Vampire world tear each other to pieces before selecting the strongest among our kind to join her army. I blinked in surprise when she said that. What army was she talking about? Julia clapped, and next thing I know I was surrounded by Vampires. Dozens of them. Where had they come from? Standing next to me, Bernard gasped in surprise as the Vampires came out of their hiding places. How could we have missed them all? I knew the answer the moment I asked myself the question. The overwhelming smell of blood can seriously dazzle a Vampire if he or she isn't careful. It kind of prevents us from noticing the elephant in the room, so to speak.

I took a step back, and looked at Julia's Vampire Army. I saw Vampires of all ethnicities, genders, shapes and sizes. Black men and Black women. Asian men and Asian women. Middle-Eastern men and Middle-Eastern women. Hispanic men and Hispanic men. Here and there, White men and White women. Wow. Julia laughed, and told me she convinced Vampires from various clans to join her Army. Together, they would defeat the various clans and bring about the end of Humanity's rule upon the planet Earth. I smiled sadly at my sister, my ex-girlfriend and their comely lady friend. For only now did I truly realize the extent of their collective madness. There are eight billion human beings on the planet Earth. At any given time, there are perhaps four and a half million Vampires living among the Humans. Even though we have superhuman strength and speed along with accelerated healing abilities, even though we lived forever unless somehow slain, we could never take on the entire Human race and live. It simply wasn't possible. We simply lacked the numbers.

Julia grimaced, and told me she expected better of me. Cynthia shook her head and laughed, saying that I was a small-minded person. I ignored her. Julia tossed a bag at my feet. Then she barked at me to open it. I did. Instantly, I recoiled. I was so stunned, I nearly fell. Inside the bag were the heads of my parents. Julianna and Roger Rashkel. I lunged at my sister. A burly Black male Vampire caught me in an unbreakable grip. Bernard tried to intervene but someone restrained him. Julia approached me, and slashed me with her nails, which morphed into claws. With them, she dug into my belly. She ripped out my spleen. Before I passed out from blood loss, she told me that the world was hers. Then my whole world went blank.

I woke up slowly and painfully. I was in a dark alley, lying among the trash cans. And I was still bleeding. I felt weak, but somehow I managed to get to my feet. Slowly, the events from before came back to me. The rescue operation to save my sister and her friends. The showdown with the Italian Vampire clan. Julia's revelations of her world domination schemes and the murder of our parents. Pain gnawed at me inside, and it wasn't from my fast-healing wound. In a couple of days, I would be good as new, thanks to my regenerative powers. Julia hadn't wanted me dead, or she'd have beheaded me. Where was Bernard? I looked around, and found him lying nearby. He was in even more pitiful shape than I was. He'd been burned, but he hadn't lost his arms, legs or eyes. Those are the parts it takes a Vampire forever to regenerate. He'd be alright. I went to him. It's my fault he got into this mess.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Black Vampires Rule the World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds