• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sandra Ch. 02

Sandra Ch. 02

It had been a few months since I'd left Kelly and Sandra's house, and I had barely spoken with my sister in the interim. It was almost as if it had been a dream, albeit an extremely erotic dream.

It was a Thursday evening when the phone rang and when I answered I immediately recognized my sister's voice. Sandra said that she and Kelly really wanted to get away for a weekend, but since they didn't have much money they couldn't afford to go anywhere, so they were wondering if they could come visit me for the weekend and just hang out; the three of us....

I instantly started growing, and I excitedly agreed and began making preparations for their arrival. Sandra said they'd be leaving the next afternoon and would get to my place sometime between 4 and 5 o'clock. I told my sister that I wasn't sure I could get off work early, so I'd leave a spare key under the doormat for them.

I left my office around 4 p.m. on Friday and headed for home. As I drove up my block, I could see my sister's SUV parked in front of my house. I pulled into the garage, parked the car, and entered my house through the kitchen door.

As I turned the corner into the living room I saw a few suitcases lying in front of the staircase. More intriguing to me were the clothes strewn about, leaving a trail up the steps toward the bedrooms. I picked up the bags and made my way quietly up the steps.

I could hear moaning from the guest room as I reached the top of the steps. I took off my shoes and quickly walked toward the guest room... The door was wide open. As I approached, my head was spinning I was so aroused...

I stood in the doorway...looking at Kelly's hot and completely naked body -- with my sister's head between her legs... Sandra's sexy round ass looked incredibly inviting as she kneeled between Kelly's legs.

I could feel my cock growing firm in my pants as I watched my sister eat out her girlfriend again with a sense of deja vu. Kelly's eyes were closed as she wriggled her hips under Sandra's face..

Kelly heard me unzip my pants and opened her eyes and saw me standing in the doorway... her mouth opening into a big smile.

She crooked her finger and motioned me to join them on the bed. It appeared that Sandra was so engrossed in her efforts that she didn't hear me stripping out of my clothes.

As I stood completely naked at the end of the bed, my cock full and standing erect in front of me; that sense of disbelief again swept over me.

I wanted my sister. I kneeled on the floor...with my stomach on the bed; and stretching my tongue out as far as it would go...

I licked my sister from her moist pussy lips to her tight little asshole.

I was expecting her to be at least somewhat startled, but she only moaned with pleasure.

I needed no more encouragement and kept licking and tasting my sister . My nose was pressed her gorgeous sweet round ass as I licked and sucked her...

My hands massaged her ass cheeks as I slid my tongue into and out of her, occasionally drawing back and giving her ass a quick lick or two. Kelly's moans were getting louder and louder as my sister brought her closer and closer to cumming..

I heard my sister's girlfriend scream "I'm cumming!" as I plunged my tongue deeper inside my sister's hot wet pussy. I could feel Kelly's feet drumming on the mattress as she writhed in her orgasm, but Sandra never quit licking her as Kelly shook and continued cumming ...

This caused me to only increase my efforts as I drove my tongue deeper into Sandra's slit and massaged her clit with my hand. Sandra was wiggling her ass in rhythm to the strokes from my tongue, when she turned her head and said: "I need some cock, fuck me little brother",

She didn't have to ask me twice, as I rose from the floor and to the bed...on my knees behind her I slid my rock hard cock into my sister's hot wet cunt. I watched Kelly's eyes rolling up in her head as she came again while Sandra licked her and thrust three fingers in and out of her.

This time though, when Kelly's orgasm subsided, Sandra backed off and arched her back to allow my cock to penetrate even deeper into her. "Fuck me . Fuck your sister!!" she screamed as I rammed my cock into her faster and faster, my balls slapping up against her ass. I grabbed my sister by the hair with one hand and slapped her ass as I drilled my sister.. holding her hips. I kept fucking her harder and deeper and faster...

I pulled Sandra back toward me by her hair so that I could grab and squeeze her large, full breasts. As I squeezed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, I could feel her tighten around my cock as she came hard, feeling her orgasm squirt(my sister was a squirter!)across my balls and down my legs. I slowed my pace as Sandra collapsed forward between Kelly's legs.

"I wanted to taste her juices and swallow your cum" Kelly almost begged...looking at her girlfriend...my beautiful sexy fucking sister!

With that, I pulled my cock from my sister's pussy and moved forward on the bed until my cock was right in front of her girlfriend's mouth, Sandra's juices still dripping from its length. Kelly opened wide and I slid my dick into her mouth until I could feel the head pressing against the back of her throat.

"Mmmm" she moaned as she sucked and licked Sandra's nectar from the length of my shaft. Kelly gave my balls a quick squeeze as I slid my cock backward so that only the head remained in her mouth. I grabbed her by the ears and slowly began fucking her face with my cock as she sucked and slurped it in with each stroke.

Sandra had apparently regained her bearings and had crawled around behind me and was laying on her back between my legs as I fucked her girlfriend's face with my cock. Sandra then began licking and trying to swallow my balls as I slid my dick back and forth, in and out of Kelly's mouth. I felt my balls tightening as Sandra sucked one into her mouth, and I grabbed Kelly's head tightly between my hands and forced my cock into her throat as I shot my first load of my cum straight down her throat. I could feel her throat contract around my dick as she swallowed every drop.

I pulled back a little and let my second shot fill Kelly's mouth as I felt her tongue swirl around my dick, again swallowing each drop of cum. I pumped at least three more shots of cum into Kelly's mouth before my cock became so sensitive I had to pull it free. Sandra quickly sat up and kissed Kelly square on the mouth as they exchanged the last remnants of my sperm.

We continued to suck, lick, and fuck each other for the rest of the weekend, but I'll have to save those stories...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sandra Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 656 milliseconds