• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Secret Ch. 02

A Family Secret Ch. 02

I awoke the next day in a bit of a haze. I was a little hung over from getting drunk the night before, but couldn't believe that I really went through with it. When I looked down and noticed I was naked and with a rock hard cock I realized that I actually did let my mother suck my dick. My parents invited me into a free loving sexual world in my home with them and my sister. With the late night blowjob I accepted it.

I didn't wake up until well past noon so I was home alone. My parents were at work and my sister was at school at the local community college. I knew I would be having sex with my mom tonight, but would my dad want to join in? Would my sister join in? When my parents mentioned they had sex with her I became a lot more interested in their offer. I always thought she was much hotter than our mom, maybe because she was closer to my age. My sister was around 5'5 with dark brown hair and brown eyes like me. She didn't have a models body, but she had great 36D breasts, much larger than our moms. She had tight hips and a cute little butt when I saw her in thongs. When we were younger I tried to catch glimpses of her nude while changing or in the shower. I never got to great of looks at her, but I did see her boobs once. One time I saw her bend over in a towel and got a full view of her hot shaved pussy. I fantasized a lot about her but never acted on it. She came home from class around 4 in the afternoon, but left soon after to go see some friends. I wasn't really sure if my mom had told her or even my dad what happen so I didn't even say anything to her.

My mom came home around 530 p.m. I wasn't sure what to say as she came in as I just said hey and continued to watch TV. She leaned in behind me and gave me a deep kiss on the lips before heading up to her room. Around 30 minutes late my dad came home and made some small talk with me for a minute before heading up to his room to join my mother. Ten minutes later my dad called me up to his room. I knew what was about to happen but I was still nervous. I walked into their room to see my dad sitting in a chair next to the bed, and my mom lying on her side in just a black bra and matching g-string. My dad told me to sit on the bed as my mother started to rub my thigh when I sat next to her. My dad then began to speak.

"So your mother tells me she got a good taste of you last night." He said to me.

"Yea I decided to try her out a little when I got home." I replied.

"Well did you enjoy it, and do you want more?" He said.

I didn't reply. I leaned in and kissed my mother like she was my girlfriend. I spread her lips and stuck my tongue in her mouth as we embraced like lovers. She wrapped her arms around me as I pushed my arms below her ass and squeezed her tight butt. She purred in my mouth and grinded her crotch into mine has my dick grew hard against her wet panties. I feel backwards on the bed as she mounted me and took of my shirt. My mom sucked on my earlobes and neck, teasing my cock with her ass as I yearned for release. She sat up and removed her bra letting her succulent breasts fall free. I pounced on them quickly leaning up to take her left breast in my mouth while I squeezed the right. I switched breasts as she moaned that she wanted my dick. I pushed her off of me and told her to get on her knees. I took off my pants and boxers and guided my long throbbing cock in front of her lips. She opened her mouth as I made circles around her soft red lips with the tip of my penis. I finally slid my penis into her waiting mouth sliding down her warm tongue. She pulled back and grabbed the base of my cock, licking my shaft from the base up to the tip. Mom then leaned in and took all 7 inches of my cock in to her mouth as I groaned out in ecstasy. I then looked in the corner to see my dad sitting in a chair stroking his cock to the scene of his wife sucking his son. The scene was too much for me to bare as I pulled back and shot my cum all over my mom's eager face. She licked up what she could but I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. I wanted to taste that hot sopping pussy so I leaned in and peeled off her thong. Her scent filled the room as her pussy was already glistened in her juices, so I dove right in and started to lick. She moaned as I began to lick and suck her clit. She waved my Dad over and began to suck his cock while I was eating her out. She rolled his dick around my leftover cum on her face as she began to compare our dicks.

"Oh baby your cock is so much bigger than your father's, I want you inside me right now." My mother squealed out.

I removed my head from her pussy as she reached out for my semi hard cock and pulled me to the opposite side of where she was sucking my dad. She began to suck my dick back to full mast while she kept jerking him. With my dick now rock hard she rubbed the tips of our cocks together while licking in-between. I felt frozen as the pleasure from our dicks rubbing together was greater than I thought. I couldn't handle much more as I began to position myself between her legs again. I rubbed my throbbing cock up and down her lips a couple of times before finally sliding into my mother's warm vagina. It wasn't the tightest pussy but she was a lot older than any of the other girls I've been with and has taken way more cocks than any of them. Regardless it still was one of the greatest things I've ever felt. My father's cock muffled her moans of pleasure as I began to pound her as hard as I could. I grabbed her ankles and put them on my shoulders as I thrusted all of my cock deep in her pussy. I then looked up to see my groan loudly and cum into my mom's mouth. Caught off guard my mom leaned up and pushed me on my back and mounted me. She then leaned in and snowballed my dad's cum into my mouth as I tasted his warm seed on my lips and swallowed what she didn't suck back up.

My mom then began to ride me cock like a woman in heat. She bounced up and down as my balls slapped her ass smacked against my balls when she came down. She was the best fuck I ever had as I could tell she knew how to ride a cock right as she screamed out she was cumming. I could feel her body tighten up as she had her orgasm and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. As she came down I put her on her knees and began to fuck her doggy style. She screamed for me to fuck her harder as I squeezed her hips and slammed her pussy with every ounce of strength I had left. It wasn't long until I felt the tingle in my cock as I knew I was close to cumming. As I pulled out and started to jerk my cock she told me to cum inside her. I obliged and took a few more hard strokes until I shot my cum deep into her pussy. I collapsed on top of her as my orgasm shuttered throughout my body. I pulled my wet sticky soft cock out of her and rolled on the other side of the bed. My father came back from his chair in the corner and began to lick up my moms cum filled pussy.

I was dazed at the erotic scene around me. My parents and I were naked in their bed. I was sweaty, beat red, could taste my dad's cum in my mouth, and I could hardly move. There to my right my dad was eating my cum out of my mom's pussy. She moaned out that she was cumming again as my father finished the job on her. I began to drift to sleep as my mother and father spooned around me naked. I didn't know how deep I was getting or were this could lead. In my head I knew I was wrong, but my penis had a mind of its own, and my penis wanted more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Secret Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds