• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katy's First Threesome

Katy's First Threesome

This is our first submission to Literotica. Katy thought it might be fun to share an experience with the readers of this forum so here goes. Feedback is very welcome and may encourage her to share more of our adventures.

A little about us. I'm 40 years old, 6' tall, medium build, with long blond hair and blue eyes. Katy, the love of my life, is 38, 5'3" tall, with dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes, 34C boobs with nipples that protrude through about any shirt when they get hard, and a shaved pussy that seems to always be wet.

I certainly have no complaints in the sex department as Katy is always ready to please me anytime and anywhere I'm up for it. We both have a strong sexual appetite and love to push each others limits from time to time.

For some time Katy and I discussed the possibility of adding another person to our fun. We enjoyed discussing the possibilities of a threesome, foursome, wife swapping, orgy, etc. and had many intense lovemaking sessions after getting worked up talking about it.

For all the talk, I knew Katy was a bit reluctant to go through with it. As strong of a sex drive as she has, she also has a jealous streak and admitted she wasn't sure if she could handle seeing me screwing another woman. In fact, she had a difficult time imagining it when telling each other stories in bed, without getting jealous.

In previous discussions she'd brought up Pete, an old friend of hers that she'd always had a crush on as a someone she'd fantasized about having a threesome with. A few times we'd told each other little stories in bed about what she'd do with Pete and I during foreplay and the sex was always intense afterward.

One afternoon during a lovemaking session I suggested we invite Pete for dinner and drinks and just see what happens. Katy agreed there was no harm in that, picked up the phone right then with me licking her pussy and invited Pete over the following Friday.

A couple of times while she was on the phone with Pete, Katy wasn't able to stifle her moan when I hit the right spot with my tongue. I'm sure from his end of the conversation it had to seem odd, at best, that Katy seemed to be making sounds of pleasure while inviting him to dinner. Needless to say he readily accepted the invitation.

In the days leading up to our dinner, Katy expressed apprehension about the whole thing. It was clear the idea of a threesome with Pete was very appealing to her, but at the same time she was nervous about actually going through with it. I assured her that nothing was set in stone and reminded her that as far as Pete knew, he was just coming over for a casual dinner and drinks so there were no expectations.

Our lovemaking was often and intense in those couple of days as we discussed the possibilities. I knew Katy was very much looking forward to it as she became soaked every time the subject was mentioned.

Friday came and I teased Katy all day as we cleaned house and prepared for dinner. Stopping several times to kiss her deeply and rub her engorged clit until she was begging me to fuck her. Each time I told her she'd have to wait until later and went back to what we were doing.

An hour or so before our guest was scheduled to arrive, I drew Katy a bath, laid out the clothes I wanted her to wear, and told her to relax and get ready for the evening while I cooked dinner.

Pete arrived with a bottle of wine at exactly 7 as scheduled. Katy came out to greet him looking absolutely stunning. She had obviously taken a bit of time applying makeup just a tad darker than she normally would, and was wearing the micro-miniskirt and sheer white blouse I'd laid out for her.

Under the outfit was a matching lacy black bra and panties set, the bra clearly visible through the thin material of the blouse. I poured them each a glass of wine and left to finish dinner while they made small talk, giving Pete an opportunity to absorb the vision in front of him without worrying about upsetting me for staring at my wife's body.

We all enjoyed a leisurely dinner with a couple of bottles of wine with a lot of laughing and flirting. Pete and I repeatedly commented on Katy's outfit and how hot she looked in it. Katy gets flustered easily and was blushing a bit at the compliments but seemed to be enjoying the attention.

I could see Katy had loosened up with the wine as she was soon openly flirting with Pete, often touching him on the arm or leg when responding to something he said.

After dinner Pete and I picked up our plates to carry into the kitchen. Katy would have none of it telling us to leave them, she'd take care of it, then patted us both on the ass and told us to go in the living room and put in a movie or something, that she would clean up and join us shortly.

Pete headed to the living room and had a seat on the couch while I came up behind Katy, kissed her neck while squeezing her boobs and asked her if she was ok. She assured me that she was just fine and handed me two beers. I requested that she remove the bra and panties to which she just smiled are responded "Go!" while pointing toward the living room.

As I knew she would, Katy went to the bathroom to comply with my request, removing her undergarments.

Coming out of the bathroom Katy made sure to walk slowly past us, stopping to bend over and pick up an earring she had "accidentally" dropped, giving us a quick view of her perfect ass and visibly wet, swollen pussy lips before continuing on into the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

Pete's jaw dropped upon seeing Katy was now naked under her skimpy outfit and told me what a lucky man I was. I told him if he played his cards right, he might get lucky himself before the night is over, and turned on a video as Katy had suggested we do while waiting for her.

After finishing up in the kitchen, Katy hollered out asking if we needed another beer. I answered in the affirmative and turned off the video just as she was entering the room with our drinks. Katy handed Pete and I each a beer, opened one herself and sat down between us on the couch asking me what we'd been watching.

I mumbled something about "just a movie". Katy asked me for the remote and I refused, playfully holding it with my hand farthest from her.

We owned a MMF porn video and Katy assumed that's what I'd put in to set the mood. She said "you two pervs have been in here watching porn, haven't you?" and got on her knees on the couch, reaching across my body trying to get the remote away from me.

I saw the look on Pete's face and knew he was getting an eyeful of Katy's ass and glistening lips. I tweaked Katy's nipple under her blouse causing her to jump a bit and her skirt to ride up even higher, completely over her ass. She finally realized the show she had inadvertently been putting on for Pete behind her and turned beet red as she pulled her skirt down and crossed her legs, ladylike.

Katy noticed the very sizable bulge growing in Pete's shorts and gave him an embarrassed apology while again reaching for the remote, which I gave to her at that point.

Katy hit the play button expecting, even hoping, to find threesome porn as all the playing and showing off had her horny as hell.

With shock and a look of horror on her face, Katy quickly turned the dvd back off and punched me in the arm saying "I can't believe you showed him THAT video!" realizing that her long time friend had been watching a video I had made of Katy masturbating on the bed with her toys.

Pete and I both pleaded with her to turn the video back on, stating how sexy she was. I reminded Katy that Pete had already seen several minutes of the video and that she had unwittingly just showed him her ass and pussy very close up, anyway.

Katy knew two men with stiff dicks would do pretty much anything they were told and she was now in complete control of the situation. She told us if we were going to get to watch her masturbate it was only fair she get to watch us do the same as she tugged at the hems of our shorts and ordered us to take them off.

Knowing the only way that video was going to be turned back on was to comply with Katy's request, Pete and I had our shorts off in a matter of seconds. Katy turned the video back on and laid her head on my shoulder as she took a peek at Pete's dick. She whispered to me she couldn't believe how big it was and it wasn't even hard yet. I glanced over myself and had to agree that his cock was a pretty impressive eight or so inches while only about half hard.

As we watched Katy start to orgasm on screen, suddenly the video was turned off again. Katy reminded us that we were supposed to be playing with ourselves if we wanted to watch any more of the movie. In an instant Pete and I were stroking ourselves to full hardness.

Katy became visibly excited as she mindlessly began rubbing her clit while watching Pete stroke himself to a full hardness of more than ten inches erect.

I suggested we all finish undressing and clothes began flying immediately. When we sat back down, Katy again rested her head against my shoulder this time facing more toward Pete as she began stroking my cock.

Katy pulled one leg up onto the sofa and used her free hand to spread her pussy lips, giving Pete a great view of her wetness and asking him "do you like what you see?".

As soon as Katy started rubbing her clit, Pete lost control and shot several loads of cum, some of it landing on Katy's thigh and hand.

Aroused by what was going on I announced that I too was about to cum. Katy quickly got on her hands and knees on the couch, resting her calves on Pete's legs, and took me in her mouth while furiously rubbing herself to orgasm. Katy gives an incredible blow job and had me cumming in her mouth within seconds.

After we all composed ourselves, Katy excused herself to freshen up. I followed under the pretense of getting us another round of drinks and met Katy at the bathroom to make sure she was ok with what had just happened. Kissing me deeply, with still a bit of my sperm in her mouth she assured me that was the most intense experience she'd ever had and was better than fine.

I asked Katy if she wanted to continue and take things further, or if we should thank Pete for coming and call it a night. She kissed me again and answered "we'll see after I freshen up".

I grabbed a couple of beers and headed back to the living room. Pete and I pulled our shorts back on as he thanked me for a good time and repeated how lucky I am. I agreed that I'm the luckiest man in the world to have Katy and we finished our beers waiting for her return.

Katy came out of the bathroom wearing a towel, looked at us and pouted "aww, you guys got dressed! I guess the fun's over and I'll go get dressed as well".

With that Pete and I stood and dropped our short in unison as Katy walked back toward us dropping her towel as she reclaimed her seat on the couch between us. As Katy rested a hand on each of our thighs I noticed just her touch caused Pete's dick to twitch and start growing again.

Expecting Pete wasn't likely to make a move with me sitting there, I kissed Katy's neck and whispered "have fun while I'm gone".

With that I excused myself to make us all a mixed drink. While mixing up some White Russians I listened intently, hearing a couple of "ohhs" come from Katy and a bit of movement on the couch.

I brought the drinks into the living room to find Pete again stroking his rock hard ten plus inch erection with Katy kneeling on the couch next to him, sitting on her feet and watching wide eyed.

I laughed and told Katy I'm sure it didn't bite and that Pete would be happy to let her play with it if she'd like to. She asked if I was sure, to which I and again kissed her neck and whispered it would turn me on to see her play with that monster.

That was all the encouragement Katy needed as she asked Pete almost sheepishly if she could touch his dick. Pete dropped his hands to his side, allowing Katy to take his monster into both of her small hands and proceed to give him a slow hand job.

I reached under Katy's ass, finding her soaked slit and inserted two fingers into her, usually this is all she can handle, but she was so turned on, I was able to easily get a third in this time.

Pete used a free hand to try and separate Katy's knees stating he wanted to rub her clit. Again Katy looked to me for guidance so I asked her if she wanted Pete to rub her clit while I fucked her.

Without answering, Katy lifted her ass higher and spread her legs so I could mount her from behind while Pete worked her clit.

Katy was clearly in heaven when Pete managed to slip a finger into her wet pussy along with my dick. When he slipped a second finger into her as I continued to fuck her it caused an involuntary shudder and I knew she was coming hard.

Pete got up the nerve to ask her to kiss his cock. Without waiting for her to ask my permission, I asked her "baby, would you like to suck on that big dick while I'm fucking you?"

Katy mumbled "uh huh" and moaned softly as the head of Petes cock disappeared between those lips that have given me so much pleasure.

The sight of Katy's stretched lips taking as much of Pete as she could along with the extra pressure delivered by Pete's fingers sent me over the edge and I came hard.

Pete removed his fingers from Katy's pussy and held them to her cheek. She stopped sucking long enough to hungrily lick his fingers clean of my cum and her juices combined, then went back to taking his member as deep into her throat as she could manage.

Pete announced he was close to coming. With this Katy stood him up and knelt down before him, wrapped both hand around his huge cock and stroked him fast while sucking and nibbling on the bulbous head.

Feeling Pete was about to explode, Katy removed her mouth just in time to get the first shot of cum across her cheek the second in her hair and finally the last couple squirts on her magnificent tits.

As soon we said our goodbyes and Pete left, Katy, who was insatiable on this night, took me to the shower turned it on and got on her knees to suck me hard again.

We still have many fun nights remembering our dinner with Pete, though we've not invited him over again...yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katy's First Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds