• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 03

Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 03

12

Hey you guys, sorry for not updating sooner. I've been trying to find an editor, but so far, no luck. Sorry for any mistakes, and I swear I'm working on the edit thing. Anyway, here you go:

"So are you going?" Mimi asked, while walking with Nikki to Taco Bell. It was around 9:20, and they had decided they were hungry. Penny had left a half hour ago to see Jerry, so they'd been bored as hell since then. "Nik?"

Nikki turned to her friend. She didn't answer, she just shrugged. She'd been asking herself the same question ever since the Asian girl gave her the card. If she didn't go, she could be sleeping with the fishes. If she did go, she'd be sleeping with the fishes sooner. "I...don't know. I mean, now that I really know who he is..." Nikki stared at the neon lights ahead of her. "It's just scary."

Mimi nodded sympathizing with her friend, but couldn't help but feel some pride. Alex DeMarca was interested in her best friend. How many girls could say that? "But if you don't, think of the shit that could go down. I mean, think about Penny."

Nikki lost her breath for a second. Penny. She had completely forgotten. If something happened to Penny...Nikki would die on the spot. "I have to go." Nikki decided aloud. Damn it. Why couldn't she just shut her mouth? Why did she have to be so quick to get hot? She was level headed with everything else. But when someone insulted her, it was just...too much for her to take.

When they reached the restaurant, Nikki realized she wasn't hungry anymore. The thought of Penny being in danger because of her stupid actions got her really caught up.

***

"Hey," the pretty Asian girl from earlier greeted Nikki, when she passed her. Nikki was waiting outside in the restaurant, where she assumed was his office. How typical. She had already ordered wine, and had downed it immediately. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," Nikki stated truthfully, she ran her finger around the wine glass. "I feel so stupid."

"Why?"

Nikki looked up at the woman, and realized that she didn't know what happened. "Well...last week, I went to give Mr. DeMarca his drink...and I kind of told him off."

Mya looked down and bit her lip to hold back laughter. So that was it. He was going to 'punish her' like Alex did with her. Except what could he really do? She was a lowly waitress at his club— "Hey...how long have you been dancing?" Mya asked, changing the subject.

"I...I don't really dance," Nikki answered shyly. "Tonight was the first time I've danced in a long time."

Mya laughed softly. "You're one of the lucky ones." Mya was now sitting across from her, shooting the breeze with Nikki. "By the way, I never got your name."

"Um...Nicole Tolinteno." Nikki answered, and after the female told her her name, Nikki took the opportunity to study Mya. She was gorgeous, the way Nikki thought most Asian's were. She was shorter than her, so petite, with pretty brown eyes. She dressed fashionably, and seemed to have a pretty good clutch on her life. "That's a pretty name."

Mya nodded, and opened her mouth like she was ready to say something, when a man with blue eyes and blonde hair approached them. "Ms, Mr. DeMarca will be seeing you now," the man said to Nikki. He shot a quick glance at Mya, who glared at him. Nikki removed herself quickly, sensing tensions among them. Nikki hadn't realized it until then, but she was actually nervous. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably, and she could barely fix her hair. She reached for the doorknob and her stomach lurched.

"Good evening Ms. Tolinteno," the same deep voice from before greeted her. Nikki looked up briefly, and noticed they weren't alone. There was another man there, with dark brown hair and dark eyes in the corner of the room and he was looking more than irritated.

"Hi," Nikki heard someone say. Was that her? She couldn't tell, the voice was so tiny, and it seemed to come from the air rather than her mouth.

Alex laughed inside himself. The night before she'd been screaming at him, her pretty hazel eyes had been staring at him with pure fire. Now her voice was soft. But her eyes still met his, as if she was trying to prove to both him and herself that she was strong enough to face him. "Nice night," she stated, hoping her voice didn't shake.

"Not unusual for spring time," Alex replied, nodding his head. What the hell. He'd already made plans to control her life, so why not make small talk. "So do you know why you're here?"

Nikki shook her head, and instantly regretted it. "I can't hear you," he informed her sharply, causing her to tense. His eyes looked like steel right now, while he looked at her.

"No, I don't. Can I find out soon because I have laundry to do." she said defiantly. Fuck it. The only reason why she was acting timid was because of Penny, but if this guy was going to act like her dumbass father, she wasn't going to take it. She refused to fall to her knees for some 'dangerous mobster'.

Alex looked across his desk at Nikki. She was feisty...he wasn't exactly used to that. "Greg can you please escort yourself." Alex said, his eyes trained on Nikki. Greg nodded, and left the office, still fuming about whatever had pissed him off earlier. "Nicole bring yourself here." Nikki almost turned her head to see if he was talking to her, but she remembered that they were the only two in the office. She stood slowly, and tried to steady her shaking. She was only wearing her sweats, the tank top, and the jacket. On her feet were a pair of Hello Kitty socks, and Nike sandals. Alex had seen the socks earlier, and had thought they were kind of cute, regardless of the fact that they were on a twenty 20 year old woman. She strolled toward him, and Alex could tell she was trying to move as slowly as she could. "Now," he informed her, his voice remaining even. Nikki could tell he wasn't going to let what he was planning come out in his voice, or in his words. But she knew if he slapped her again, she was going to slap him on his fucking smug face.

The minute she got close enough to him, he stood quickly and gripped her wrist. Before she knew what was going on, she was being pressed against the large wooden table, Alex's left leg in between her thighs. Suddenly she felt really, really hot. She wanted nothing more than to take off her jacket, but the action was impossible, the way Alex was gripping her wrist. "Listen to me, you little bitch," Alex whispered through his teeth. Nikki didn't know why, but her pussy suddenly was burning. If anything she should feel extremely offended, but he was making her really horny, the way he was holding her, and talking to her. "I've been trying to be level with you, but you're fighting it. If you don't want something to happen to that precious sister of yours, I suggest you relax yourself. Don't think I forgot that you slapped the shit out of me last Friday," Alex said to her.

Nikki fought the urge to smile. So he had remembered her. Alex pressed his leg harder in between her thigh. Nikki tried not to moan, while he gripped her wrist harder. He held them on the desk, then adjusted them quickly so he could lift Nikki on the desk. "Listen to me," he repeated, his eyes trained on hers. He let go of one of her wrists, and traced his hand down her clothed body. "Unless you want your sister hurt, I want you to know that you'll be working closer to me. No more waitressing." His fingers stopped at the elastic of her sweat suit, and squeezed themselves over her underwear.

"But—" Nikki opened her mouth to protest, but Alex's hands just reached a place that hadn't been touched in a while. "I...I need...need..." Nikki lost her thought while his hand made circles around her clit. She wished she'd thought better, and wore any other underwear then her only thong. God she needed to do laundry badly. "I need the paycheck," she finally uttered, biting her lip when Alex removed his hand, and found his way toward the elastic again, so he could pull them down.

"Don't worry about that," Alex muttered into her neck. He was so hard at this point, his dick hurt from being entrapped in his slacks. He knew she wanted to moan but she was too busy trying to make excuses for why she couldn't be around him. "I'll pay you double."

Nikki bit her lip harder when his finger crawled closer to her hot sex again. She hated the fact that she was so fucking wet, when she was trying to prove why she couldn't been near him. "But I have classes."

"No one said they'd take you away from classes," Alex groaned, biting the spot in between her neck and collar bone.

"Mmmm." Nikki moaned, when he finally touched her clit.

"Dunque bagna per me." Alex smiled, as his finger moved farther and into her sopping slit. He pushed his digit in and out of her, causing her to gasp and arch her back. Alex grinned again, and watched the pretty girl enjoy him finger fuck her. Once he felt her about to climax, he took his finger out. She sat up and glared at him. "Turn around," he ordered, his smile gone. Nikki looked as though she wanted to protest, but then she realized that her body wanted it. Bad. She turned around like he said, and bent over. She'd never done this position before so she found anything she could to stabilize herself. "Ohhhh," she moaned, her eyes rolling back when he entered her wet cunt. "Ahh shit!" He felt so fucking good. He had to have the biggest dick she ever felt, and the way he was fucking her was insane. Somewhere in the back she could hear him grunting, but she couldn't really concentrate on him. All she could concentrate on was his member penetrating her. She moaned again. She could feel something building up in her pussy, and she couldn't describe the feeling. "HOLY FUCK!" she cursed loudly, when she finally came. She felt herself convulse on the desk, but other than that she was paralyzed.

Alex was still pounding into her, because he had yet to cum. But he was close, he could feel it. He gave her one last powerful thrust before he shot inside the condom he put on earlier. "Now what's your answer? Just know you can't say no." Alex informed her, throwing the condom in the trash. He zipped up his pants, and waited for her to talk. She sat there for a second, before she turned around. What the hell just happened? One minute Nikki was trying to fight him off, the next, he made her see stars. "Yes." She answered slowly, she felt like she still couldn't move, so she sat there for a second trying to figure out what just happened. Alex nodded, and pushed her lightly away from his desk. He called the guy named Greg in, and told him to take her home.

Nikki looked back at Alex, who was writing something, like what just happened hadn't affected him. "Bastard," she muttered. Soon it became apparent. He wanted her to be his whore, and used her sister as bait. Nikki shook her head, as she sat in the passenger seat of the red SUV.

***

For weeks after that, Nikki had been picked up casually, and thrown into a different expensive car. Then she would drive to various locations where Alex would be waiting for her, then they'd fuck, she'd go home do homework, and then the cycle began again. Normally Nikki would've told him to fuck himself from the start, but the truth was she really needed the extra money. Rent, tuition, food, Penny. It all just added up.

At first, Penny had looked at Nikki suspiciously, wondering where she was going for days on end, but after awhile she became too enticed with Jerry to notice anything but him. The thought sickened Nikki. She hated how dependent she had become on him. After all she was only an 18 year old, fresh from high school and still naïve as all hell. Nikki sat down on her bed and looked around. Ever since Penny had been born, Nikki had to look out for her. When she'd fallen down the steps Nikki was there for her, when she'd needed someone to help her study, Nikki was there for her. When their mom ran away from home, Nikki was there.

I've always been there, Nikki thought, looking at a picture of Penny and herself when they were younger. Penny had to have been fifteen, Nikki seventeen. Now that Nikki allowed herself to think about it, never in her life had either her father or mother taken care of them. It'd always been her. Nikki sighed, and laid down her bed. This week had been extremely stressful. Alex had just informed her yesterday she'd be going on a business trip with him to California. The idea had made Nikki stop sucking his penis immediately.

"Vacations weren't in the fucking deal!" Nikki exclaimed, getting up quickly. Alex glared at her.

"I don't give a fuck! I told you you'd be working for me, doing what the fuck I said. If you don't like it, you can walk the fuck out now!" Alex shouted. He was beyond pissed. By now his dick had deflated, and she hadn't finished him off yet. In order to make her feel what he was feeling, he'd hit her where it hurt most. Her wallet. "Because I could just fuck you any time I feel like it! I don't have to be nice and pay you like I fucking do. I give you more than those dirty prostitutes you can compare yourself to."

"FUCK YOU!" Nikki screeched, lunging toward him. She punched him square in his jaw, leaving Alex off guard. Nikki immediately regretted that, but she refused to back down. No one called her a prostitute, regardless of the fact that she was fucking for money.

Alex caught his balance quickly, and grabbed Nikki's wrist as hard as he could. He bent her over on his desk, and held her against it. He stared at her for a second, gritting her teeth in anguish, her face red from the anger she was feeling, and got another hard on. Good. This little bitch was going to learn to stop disrespecting him. As soon as his manhood reached full potential, Alex rammed himself into Nikki's ass hole.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Nikki screamed in pain, clutching the desk like she had so many times before.

"I think you forgot who's boss," Alex grunted, thrusting himself into Nikki's tight hole. It was almost painful being in there, but she needed to be taught a lesson. "Me you hear me? I'm boss. I pay for your fucking paycheck." He pushed deeper into her, and felt himself about to cum. "Say it."

"Y—your buh—boss," Nikki groaned. Jesus this guy knew what the fuck he was doing when it came to sex.

"That's fucking right." Alex replied, gripping her wrist tighter. "You're coming with me on that trip, understand?" he asked, still fucking her asshole. Nikki's eyes were long gone, and so was any part of her brain. All she understood at this point was that Alex was beyond amazing at fucking her. "I said," Alex paused to concentrate before finishing, "do—you—under—stand!?" he groaned, close to cumming.

"Ahh..." was all Nikki could utter. She felt completely powerless, and she could barely shape her mouth to utter any words, let alone an answer to his question. Nikki hated how he could do a couple tricks with his hips and get her going insane. Finally he came, and he threw her on the desk, and pulled up his pants. Nikki stayed in place for a moment, before finally turning around. "I fucking hate you," she informed him, picking up the box of tissues that sat on his desk. She watched Alex smile while she cleaned herself up. "You're the biggest dick I've ever met in my whole entire life." "And you're the wettest cunt I—"

"Nik?" Penny asked, waving her hand in her sister's face. Nikki's eyes turned to her sister, and her tan face flushed. Here she was thinking about sex, and her sister was standing in the room trying to get her attention.

"Yeah, P?" Nikki asked, getting up so she could pick some clothes out from her closet.

"Where are you going on this trip thingy?" Penny asked. Nikki turned to her with a look of surprise, remembering that she had briefly touched on the subject before, claiming they'd get to it later.

"Um...California. I'll be back in a week, I promise."

Penny's eyes widened. A week? That had to have been the longest they were apart since Penny moved in! "A week? For what?!"

Nikki bit her lip, and came up with a quick lie. There was no need for Penny to find out now that she'd been whoring around to get at that stuff she'd recently bought for the apartment. "Um a couple of people from my heart catheterization class are going, and the invited me."

"Finally! You have friends!" Penny teased, laughing. Nikki joined in, trying to mask her deception. She didn't like lying, she personally felt it was the worst thing you could do to a person, but in this case, it was necessary. Otherwise she would be setting the worse example in the world for her sister.

***

"You look amazing!" one of the sales women exclaimed, looking enviously at Nikki's body. The other three girls gasped and nodded their heads. They held other things in their hands, but by far this dress looked the best on her. Nikki was at Belinda's a chic boutique in Brooklyn. When Greg had come to pick her up today, he'd explained that Alex wanted her to do some shopping for their California trip. Apparently it wasn't up for discussion.

Right now Nikki was wearing saucy black dress, with strapless top and a mid-thigh bottom. It had a cute little belt in the middle, and even Nikki had to admit: on her figure, it looked stunning. "You have to get that. Mr. DeMarca is going to die!" the four blondes giggled to themselves.

And yet another bunch of groupies. Why is it that I'm the only woman in New York who had no clue who Alexander was?! Nikki asked herself, turning around to glance at her ass. She did look pretty amazing, and figured that Alexander would like it. He'd like it a lot. Nikki smiled at the thought of what Alex probably would do when he saw her.

"I think I'll get this one," Nikki announced, before running into the changing room to try on the next couple of outfits.

"Of course you will!" one of the girls shouted, handing her another article of clothing.

She'd been doing this all day, visiting different boutiques. At first, when they saw her, they damn near refused to offer her service, but when she said his name, everything changed. They were like this. Happy-go-lucky robots that'd die to be in her shoes. So why is it that she wasn't as enthusiastic as them when it came to him? Sure, he could blow her brains out when it came to sex, but other than that, she completely disliked him as a person. He was over-confident when it came to women, he wore designer suits, and had no mercy for anyone. She'd been in positions where he'd be on the phone saying what he was going to do to some snitch, in detail. With all the stuff she heard, she'd had enough evidence to put him away for a life time.

So why haven't you? She asked herself, as both she and Greg exited the store. Nikki shook her head in disappointment of her own question. The money, she answered. It's always the fucking money.

***

"Hey doll face," Cyrus greeted, nodding his head when Nikki approached.

Nikki rolled her eyes, but took her place on his left, next to Alex. She hated Cyrus ten times more then she hated Alex. Cyrus was beyond a cocky son of a bitch, and Nikki could tell that when crunch time came Cyrus was probably the first to run away. "Hello Cyrus. Give any girls Herpes lately? I heard the cases in Queens are reaching new heights."

Greg snickered, and Alex just smiled. He had to give it to Nikki. She took no shit. And she defiantly didn't take Cyrus'. "That's enough. Ready?" he asked, not really caring what the answer was. She was going regardless. The five of them, Alex, Nikki, Cyrus, Greg, and Mya, they were all going on the trip together. Apparently some business deal was supposed to be going on, but Nikki never paid attention to those things. She just did her job, and got the fuck out. All though lately, it seemed as though Alex wanted to spend more time with her aside from fucking. Sometimes, he'd play with her pussy while asking her about school, her family, and other stuff that Nikki knew didn't have to do with her job. Nikki glanced at Alex. She hated how he had the power to make her his own personal whore. Because that's exactly what she was. His whore.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds