• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nikki Cuckolds Me and Forces Bi Sex

Nikki Cuckolds Me and Forces Bi Sex

There's a perplexing paradox in the true story below: It seems the worse my relationship gets, the stronger my sexual attraction, and the stronger the bonds that hold me in it.

~~~

When our relationship reached its highest point, at that acme, it was still sadly far below what one expects much less hopes for.

Nikki was not the person I had thought her to be. She didn't have the capacity for deep caring, nor for trust and mutual admiration and respect. Sure, she showed me some respect, but it was grudging and because of my accomplishments not my character. She admired the trappings of success, but not virtues such as honesty, integrity, selflessness, compassion. At no time was this more apparent than when we fought. Her indifference to my feelings and her willingness to intentionally inflict as much emotional harm as possible without remorse or regret were eye-opening and saddening.

I knew I would be better off ending our relationship, and opening the door to building something with someone else.

But I stayed with her week by week, half-heartedly trying to make it work but knowing we were wrong for each other. Why did I plod along long in a horrible relationship? A big part of it was that I enjoyed the sex. Nikki pushed my buttons sexually. I mean REALLY pushed them.

For one thing, she was an extremely beautiful Asian girl in fantastic shape, with large firm breasts, big sensitive nipples, long sexy legs, tight little ass, and a pussy that was, well, perfect.

For another, she loved sex.

And lastly, she was open-minded and kinky, and had embraced my sexual fantasies, which were rather extreme by society's standards. Specifically, I loved to see her with other men, and she LOVED to have two men at once (provided the other man was a hard-body stud).

Initially, she had laughingly called me a pervert and "fucked-up" for wanting to see her with other men--for wanting her to cuckold me before my eyes. I thought she had a point and kept it to the fantasy level. Eventually, however, with more reading on the subject, I discovered that there was a very scientific reason for my particular kink.

Evolution has made it so that when a man believes his mate is fucking other men he becomes hornier and more sexually active with her than usual. The obvious reason for this reaction is to increase the frequency of his sex with his mate and thereby increase the likelihood that he, rather than the other men, will impregnate her. It is a biological mechanism that serves an important role in propagation of the male's genes.

Recent university studies show that men at sperm clinics who have watched videos of other men fucking women produce more and better sperm than men who have been shown lesbian videos. Similarly, university studies show that both men and women report that the male mate thrusts harder and deeper when another man is involved.

While men are built to protect their mates from other men, they are also hard-wired to fuck them more frequently and deeper when they believe the mate has been unfaithful.

That increased horniness makes for fantastic sex, if you can eliminate the jealousy and insecurity.

Once Nikki heard this, she seemed to open up fully, even going so far as to proclaim that she loved sex with two men more than sex with just me. And God did she get into at the time! She loved to suck a cock while being fucked. Loved to be eaten while sucking. Loved to straddle and ride while I watched. Or spread her legs wide and be fucked on her back while holding my hand. Etc. In short, she was incredibly uninhibited, wanton, lusty, enthusiastic, and supremely sexy--the perfect playmate for me.

Well, this combination of relationship incompatibility and extreme sexual desire set the stage for what you're about to read. It may not be surprising to you that the end result was both very unhealthy and extraordinarily kinky.

We had had a few threesomes with different men, all organized by me. All greatly enjoyed by the three of us. They had all been with strangers met online and carefully screened. The deal was that they were men who were no threat to our relationship, thus allowing me to experience the heightened horniness of seeing her with another man without also experiencing any insecurity that I might lose her or that she might care for the other man at all.

We had an explicit understanding that she would never be unfaithful to me on her own, at least not without my knowledge and approval, and certainly not with a man she knew personally, e.g., a friend or colleague.

All that changed last weekend.

It's amazing how much life can change in a week.

We had agreed to go to an afternoon party a friend from her office was hosting on Saturday. It was a pool party and we wore our suits, Nikki in her bikini with a tank over it. Surprisingly almost no one else showed up, and those who did, left after an hour or two. We were drinking and enjoying the breeze and found ourselves there in the evening with no one left but the host.

Chad was a very big, good-looking guy. He was recently single and told us how glad he was for our company. As he made us another round of margaritas he suggested we soak in the hot tub. We readily agreed. He and I jumped in and turned to watch Nikki as she approached, lifting her tank as she did so. It was noticeably quiet as we took in the sight before us, and suddenly there was an obvious sexual tension. Chad did not avert his eyes or attempt to break the awkward moment with small talk as another host might have done. Nikki actually seemed to like the attention, and she looked at us staring at her as she paused with the top half way up, and then she laughed abd took it all the way off, wiggling her body facetiously, as if mocking our intensity.

That was the start of it. At that point I recognized that there was the same dynamic present as when we'd had threesomes, but I didn't believe we would give in and act on the feelings.

Later when Chad stood up to get out of the tub to go get more drinks, I found myself staring at his shorts, where there was a noticeable bulge, and wondering how well endowed he was. I glanced at Nikki only to discover that she too was watching him intently.

After a few minutes she climbed out to go find the restroom. She wrapped a towel around herself and headed into the house.

When she returned she scooted in next to me and whispered that she had something to tell me. I pulled her close and asked her what had happened. Here's what she related:

She had walked down the hall to where she knew the restroom was located, and as she came around the corner she saw Chad beginning to use the restroom himself, door open. She began to turn away but something made her pause for a moment and then she saw his cock as a stream cut loose into the commode. His cock was huge, huge like in porno movies. Now, Nikki loves big cocks, so I wasn't surprised hear that she became captivated. She just stood there watching as he pissed. Somehow he realized he was being watched and he began to put on a little show, stroking his cock a little as if to get the last drops out. And his cock began to grow...and grow...and grow. Not only was it quite long and thick, it had a giant mushroom head. After a few more moments, Nikki shook herself awake and quickly excused herself, going into a different part of the house to use another bathroom.

As she finished telling me this, I quickly reminded her that we had an agreement not to fool around with people we knew and would see regularly, and an agreement that she would not fool around without my approval. I made it very clear that I did not want her to fuck (or suck) Chad. She said, "Of course not." But I did feel her hand squeeze my thigh and then my cock under the bubbles, finding me hard.

Chad came back at that moment, carrying a pitcher of margaritas. As he stared at Nikki's arm disappearing into the water over my lap, I couldn't help noticing that his bulge was considerably large than it had been. If Nikki hadn't told me that he was hugely endowed, I would have believed he was already hard.

Another round of drinks in us, we were very mellow and relaxed. Nikki kept slipping down and having to scoot back up. Occasionally she would apologize for bumping Chad, who always said something to the effect of "Don't worry about it. Put your feet wherever you like." Well, after a while longer I noticed that no one was talking but me, and that Nikki had slid down quite low, her chin just above the bubbling water. I continued to talk, but casually placed my hand on her thigh, deducing from the angle of her leg, that her legs were extended. I also felt a very slight regular movement of her leg. Well, it shouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to discern what was happening. But I still had an unwarranted amount of trust and faith in Nikki. I honestly thought that Chad was just massaging her feet.

Stupidly I asked a question that was immediately taken by them as both my understanding of what was happening and my approval. I asked, "Does it feel good, Honey? How do you like it?"

Nikki's response—"I LOVE it. It's incredible"—did not immediately disabuse me of my misconceptions.

"Oh, good. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much," I said. I then went on talking inanely and, somewhat inebriated but not drunk, voiced how much I wished I had a cigar to smoke in the tub.

My memory is a tad cloudy about exactly what was said next, but Chad said something to the effect that going inside to get me a cigar would be least he could do for me in light of how cool I was being. Nikki said something about how much better it would be with some lotion for proper lubrication. And I suggested that Chad get some lotion and they sit on the chaise lounge chair alongside the tub.

As Chad got out of the pool, the massiveness of his tool was finally apparent to me. It tented out the front of his shorts impossibly far, stretching the material taught. Both Nikki and I stared, and Chad smiled, proceeding into the house.

Nikki said, "I'm so glad you're not being uptight. This is going to be fun."

"Is he really that great?" I asked.

"I've never felt anything like it," she replied.

And thus our miscommunication and my naiveté continued.

Feeling slightly put off that Chad was apparently so superior at giving foot massages, I saw an opportunity to prove myself while pleasing Nikki. I said, "May I join you? You know, do it at the same time? Twice the sensation?"

Her reaction was surprise, shortly followed by, "I had a feeling about you."

"What?" I said.

"Never mind. Will you use your mouth?"

"Oooh, yes, baby."

"Woah! But listen, if you want to do this you have to stay cool and you have to follow through."

"Uh, okay."

"I mean it. Promise to me, swear it. You won't freak out and get weird."

"Why would I freak out?"

"Just promise."

"Okay, I promise." This was a big deal to both of us, because Nikki knows that I never break a promise, and we both know that her temper is boundless when she feels wronged by someone breaking a deal.

"I accept you at your word. Now wait until after I get started. I'll give you a cue."

"Oh, okay."

You can guess how it unfolded. Chad came back with lotion, still erect, and handed me a cigar, cutter, and lighter. Cathy came out of the tub, her top remaining behind, floating on the surface. Her proud breasts with her huge erect nipples leading the way as she climbed up and sat on the edge of the chaise next to Chad, and then reclined. Then, to my shock and consternation, Chad stood, dropped his shorts, and revealed the most impressive cock I had ever seen in person.

"God" was all Nikki said.

Neither of them paid me any mind, as Chad squeezed some lotion onto her feet and his cock, and she began to stroke his cock with her perfect little feet. The sight was incredible. She really did have perfect feet, and her red toe nails were very sexy. His cock was, well, I've described it enough. As I tried to reconcile what I was watching with our previous conversation, I was perplexed and yet enthralled. ...And I was very, very horny. Though alarm bells were going off, I was not in control enough to stop the situation from progressing.

After a few minutes, Nikki said to Chad, "I have a special surprise for you. James is going to show you just how cool and accommodating he really is."

"James, come here." She actually commanded me!

I rose. Yes, I did. Immediately. I was in a state of shock and I was vaguly put off by the tone she was using toward me, but I seemed helpless to resist.

"Kneel by my feet, Jimmy." She never called me Jimmy, no one did.

"First kiss my feet and suck my toes." Almost as if watching someone else, I marveled at how I obeyed without hesitation. But then I do love her feet. I kissed, licked, and sucked her lovely feet.

"Now, show Chad some attention, too."

When I paused, she sternly said "Do as you promised." And she kicked me lightly in the side of the face, pushing my head toward Chad's crotch.

Truth be told, I was already staring at the enormous member, and I leaned forward and took it into my mouth with hesitation (which still surprises me). It was smooth and spongy and...well odd but good.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed. "That's fucking hot. Suck it well. You're such a little slut."

I realize now that this was the point in our relationship when Nikki changed toward me completely. Somehow this simple act of sucking another man's cock caused her to re-evaluate and re-assess her understanding of me—and her opinion changed dramatically. From that moment on, she viewed me as less of a man. And she viewed me as much less than herself.

And there was no going back.

In retrospect, I can understand her psychology a bit. She had been raised in a household where her father and brothers put down and even despised "faggots," and she had been socialized to hold those cultural views at a deep ingrained level. Those men in her family were probably, like most homophobes, closet homosexuals, and so somehow their hate was laced with a barely hidden eroticism. Nikki had picked up on that, too.

Nikki sat up, moved close, watching intently. Putting her hand on the back of my head, she began to direct my speed and depth, all the while saying things half to herself and half to me. (Oddly I take a little satisfaction in the fact that Chad was at this point just a tool.)

"Suck it. Oh you little cock slut. Suck it. That's right. He likes it. Look at how hard his cock is just from sucking. Oh you love it, don't you?"

When I didn't reply, "Answer me!"

"Yes."

"I knew it all along. You're pathetic."

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Why I got off on being called pathetic I didn't know. But I liked it, and she seemed to realize it, which encouraged her.

She put lotion on her finger, moved behind me, and slid it into and up my asshole. I couldn't believe it.

"That's what faggots like, isn't it?"

"Mmm Hmmm. MMMMMMMMMmmmm!" And I came right then. I shot copious amounts of white sperm all over the dark wooden deck.

After coming I lost my sex drive, and started to stop, only to have her push my head back down.

"You fucking pathetic faggot. Who said you could stop? You shouldn't have come, pervert. Now keep sucking."

She took Chad's hand, put it on the back of my head, and said "Grip is hair. Make him please you. I want to see him swallow your cum."

Oddly, this is all that it took to reawaken my sexual appetite, and I was again hard and horny.

Chad fucked my face hard, causing me to gag twice, before he finally shot his load into my mouth. God, it made me so horny I almost came again. I don't think it was the homosexuality of it so much as the deliberate humiliation of me by Nikki.

That was four days ago. Since then she has gone to lunch with Chad every day, with her blowing him and him finger-fucking her in his car in the parking lot in front of their office. And she says I'm to meet them at Chad's place after work Friday, where she plans to have me, at a minimum, service Chad in front of her before he fucks her.

Nikki treats me like shit most of the time. Well, she's not always hostile, and sometimes she's affectionate and snuggly, but there's always an undertone of domination and contempt, and she has become extremely self-righteous whenever I displease her. She has even slapped the hell out of my face a couple of times. And I back down every time she gets mad now.

And I get hard.

+

This is about as close to accurate as I could make it, with a few slight changes to protect identities. I understand why I'm tuned-on by seeing other men fuck my Nikki. But I don't understand why I'm so turned on by her being abusive to me, why I get aroused by the site of her angry, why I no longer contemplate leaving her (but rather fear her leaving me). I'm struggling for insight here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nikki Cuckolds Me and Forces Bi Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds