• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • FKK at Wellness Hotel Eifel Star 01

FKK at Wellness Hotel Eifel Star 01

I would like to thank Alexandra my editor for correcting my English and her wise remarks.

Prologue

I was planning my visit to a professional trade fair in Cologne in Germany. I do have a habit of spending one or two exhausting days in the fair and then allowing some quality time with myself, as due to our company's policy I travel alone. After surfing the net for a while, it became clear, the only hotel rooms available in the city were terribly expensive, so I decided to search out of town for accommodation. I found several hotels reasonably priced, but one of them made a better impression on me. It was located in the beautiful Eifel region about an hour drive from Cologne and had an all inclusive deal of free use of the fitness room, sauna complex and adjoined covered pool, heated to 29 degree Celsius, a spa robe and sauna towels for free. Breakfast included a large buffet and a glass of Sekt to start the day in a proper manner. They boasted a creative German modern cuisine in the dinner restaurant. All for less than fifty Euros per night, a real bargain! Was there anything else I should ask for?

First Day

I arrived early afternoon at the hotel parking from which I could see through the glass wall some people sitting beside the pool enjoying the sun's rays through the glass roof. The landscape was stunning. The hotel looked lovely. The room was cozy and had a small balcony with chaise lounge facing the forest behind the hotel. It was mid April, still early in the season and the hotel parking wasn't full of cars. A good sign, as I hoped for relaxing a few days before returning home.

I thought a sauna would work wonders on my tired body and soul from the long journey, so I stripped off my clothes, put on the bath robe, took a sauna towel and walked down the stairs that led to the sauna and pool complex.

At the entrance there was a sign asking guests to shower before entering the complex. I looked for the men's showers sign, but found only one communal shower room with several shower heads without partitions. Since no one was around, I decided it was OK to use this shower and later on ask about the men's shower. I took a quick hot shower, dried myself and donned my robe. A few steps and I opened a door that led to the pool area. "Lucky me", I thought, as there were only a few people in the pool.

"It's good I took a quick shower. It could be embarrassing, if a lady had entered the shower while I was naked." I thought.

Since I hadn't brought a swimsuit with me, I proceeded to the sauna area; passing between the pool and the sitting area with its glass walls, which did not have any door separating it from the pool. There was a long hanger on the wall with several bath robes hanging there. On the wall was a poster with sauna rules clearly stating that entrance to the sauna is mandatory without clothes for hygienic reason. I did not know if it was proper to strip nude in front of the bathers, who were all wearing swimsuits. It took only a moment for me to discover the correct answer to my dilemma. As I was wondering what to do, a woman stepped out of the sauna room naked, greeted me with a genuine smile, as she walked to her towel and then proceeded nude to the cold pressure shower to cool her steaming sweating red body. I felt my member twitch and hoped she didn't notice. She was devoid of any body hair. Even the hair on her head was cut very short. She seemed to be in her late forties with a well toned body and nice flexible movements. None of the people in the pool seemed to stare at her. She did not seem to be disturbed by my presence, as though being nude was the norm. I had heard about Germans being quite liberal with nudity, "FKK" they call it, meaning "Free Body Culture" in German. This hotel was neither a nudist nor clothing optional hotel, so I was puzzled. In practice, I didn't know the finer points of "nude etiquette" in a hotel environment in Germany. This issue would not ever rise in my home country, as a sauna is almost always taken with a bathing suit and as a rule men and women have separate saunas.

Mind you, I am used to skinny dipping and nude beaches and I practice nudism whenever I find suitable, but I did not expect to have public nudity in a hotel that doesn't state it clearly in the information given to potential guests.

"Well, in Rome act like the Romans do," I thought to myself and hanged my robe, took my towel and entered the dimly lit sauna room. I uttered a greeting to the two couples who were occupying the sauna and were greeted back by them, spread the towel and sat down on the bench, exposed to the heat and to my fellow sauna users like the rest of them.

A few minutes later, one of the couples went out and about five minutes further the second couple went out as well. I spread my towel on the upper bench, lied down and bore the heat for a few more minutes. When the heat became excessive, I went out, carrying my towel in one hand and entered the cold pressure shower cubicle where I literally shrank back to life by the icy water. I put my robe on and went out to the garden to cool down in the open fresh air.

One of the men that were inside the sauna room with me was sitting there already. I took another chair and sat down to relax and cool down. We started to talk to each other. His name was Manfred and his wife's name was Elsa. They came from Dusseldorf for a short vacation, they were both in their early fifty's, like myself.

I told Manfred how I found this hotel and a little bit about my visit to this area. I asked him about the showers and whether he had seen where the men's showers are. He smiled a wide smile and told me the shower is "gemischt" (mixed) to men and women.

"Would it be proper if I used the swimming pool for nude swimming?" I asked.

"It is up to you to decide. Here it is the same. Nude or clothed, nobody will say anything. Perhaps the people you have seen in the water are not into nude swimming, but that doesn't mean you do not have the freedom to use the pool naked. If it bothers you that other people use the pool wearing their swim suits you can come at eight o'clock in the morning, when they just open the pool and then you most likely will have the pool for yourself."

I started to feel cold outside, so I thanked Manfred for his company and advice and went inside for another session in the heated sauna. Fifteen minutes later I repeated the ritual of the cold shower followed by a short rest outside, and then I stepped inside to the sauna rest area and lied down reading my book.

People came in and went out quietly to the rest area, some wrapped in towels, some wearing robes and some casually naked. I liked the way nudity was displayed and accepted here. One couple had no body hair which looked awesome leaving nothing to the imagination. The woman's large clit was protruding from her labia like a little stiff penis and as she walked past me, her clit was at my eye level, ready for my appreciation and I must admit, I liked the view. I hoped that I was not being too obvious watching the naked bodies around me in this heaven.

I thought it was strange that everybody was nude in the sauna, but ten minutes later they covered themselves to enter the pool. German mentality, I thought to myself.

It was getting late, so I went back to my room, dressed up and went to dine. In the restaurant I saw familiar faces that I had seen naked around the sauna. It was strange to have dinner with people I saw in various stages of nudity just a while ago. Once in a while, when my eyes met with someone who I had seen in the sauna, we nodded politely to each other.

The wild boar stew with asparagus mousse and creamed potato puree was delicious; the Mosel wine helped maintain the good mood I was in. An assortment of chocolate truffles and a pot of coffee followed by a glass of Asbach Uralt (Old German Brandy) closed the dinner perfectly.

I was tired after the long day I'd had, so I retired to my room and soon fast asleep with visions of naked men and women whose exposed genitals accompanied me into dreamland.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • FKK at Wellness Hotel Eifel Star 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds