• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Josh & Kate

Josh & Kate

It was the start of the summer and it was hot, school just ended for the summer and I had just celebrated my 18th birthday a week ago. I had a lot on my mind besides my finals; I guess finally being of legal age made me evaluate my life to date.

The first few boyfriends that I had, if you even could call them that, were sweet but wanted more than I could give them as naive as I was raised. I had come to the decision that I wanted to experience sex and my current boyfriend was going to be the one, and then right after finals he broke up with me.

Ok, I guess you get where I am coming from. Anyway I was taking the first few days of summer vacation to do just that, relax. I was by the pool and letting my mind wander. I was trying to get a tan and had untied my bikini top and somehow started to rub my small B-Cup tits. It felt good and in my mind I was thinking of a few gorgeous guys I knew.

I let my emotions take over and soon I had my hand down my bottoms and was lightly rubbing my cunt. Oh how I wanted to, no needed to feel a cock inside me. I was getting wet and really turned on. I had not felt this way in a long time. My pace quickened, and then slowed as I gave myself one of the best finger fuckings I had ever done. I felt the electricity build until my orgasm overtook me.

I had just calmed myself down and jumped into the pool, leaving my top on the lounger. That was my first mistake. That is when my brother walked through the gate. It had been a few years since he had seen me naked.

Josh was two years older than me, into sports and had more girls chasing him that he needed or even wanted. Even being a popular jock, he also had a shy, reserved side, and was a great student. His college goal is to get into law school. Josh glanced at me in the pool, then quickly looked back staring at me. Kate, where is your suit?

Then he realized he was gazing at me and turned away. That is when it hit me. I want Josh to be my first lover. I slowly got out of the pool and casually walked over to Josh and said that it was no big deal and walked into the house after toweling off.

Ok, now I had a goal. Get Josh to fuck me. I had to masturbate that night with the image of Josh taking my virginity. I imagined him sucking on my hardened nipples and working his way to my pussy. His tongue softly touching my pussy was too much, I couldn't get to him fucking me before I was overcome with a mind shuttering orgasm.

The next morning when I got up, I found the most revealing pajama outfit that I had and purposely wore a pair of translucent thongs and no bra when I went down to eat breakfast. I had heard Josh heading downstairs and our parents would be at work by this time already.

I hummed and had a fun skip in my step as I strolled into the kitchen. Josh asked why I was in such a good mood and I just said because I am. I tried to my best to position myself so he could get good looks at my barely covered body. As we ate I could tell that he was taking peaks down my top and I could feel myself getting wet just at the thought.

I wanted to be more casual and take my time but I wanted this now, but how. I asked him about his plans for the weekend and he just said he wanted to hang out and take it easy. He took a summer job mowing lawn for the city and was ready for some R&R. Good I thought to myself, more time for me to flirt.

As I walked away, I noticed that Josh had a bulge in his shorts. I guess I was having an effect on him after all. I went upstairs to shower, but I really don't know why, because I hadn't any plans for the day. After Josh left, I decided to snoop in his room. I hadn't done that since I was a little girl.

I found his stash of girly magazines and a box of condoms, only 1 missing so it was either a new box or he wasn't getting much action either. Then I found a tattered book. I was surprised to find that Josh kept a journal. I couldn't read that, no, I put it back in his underwear drawer where it was.

Now I really tried to be good but it got the best of me and an hour later I was back in his room reading away. I found out that he did have sex with one of girls in my class several months ago and to my surprise, it was his first time. I was really surprised at the detail that he wrote from day to day.

Ok, skip ahead and there it was. His entry from last night was how he was turned on seeing my tits in the pool and how he knew that it was wrong to be turned on by his sister. Wow, Josh wanted me too!

During dinner, our parents mentioned that they were going out of town for the weekend with one of his business partners. They would leave some money for pizza and such and were sure that we could survive on our own for two days. This was great news to me and my plan, wait, I need to develop my plan yet.

Ok, it was Friday and I had a girlfriend come over and we were hanging around the pool and catching more sun. Josh came home from work early and decided to join us in the pool. I guess I never noticed how strong and muscular he was and he had a nice tan already from being in the sun all day.

Sara went home and I decided to put a couple of burgers on the grill for Josh and me to eat for supper. He thanked me for thinking of him and his big appetite. After we ate, I jumped in the pool to cool off once more. I had to make a move so I decided to take my top off again.

Kate, you shouldn't be doing that. Mom would have a fit. I said something about the Europeans and that it was no big deal. He surprised me when he replied that if it was so natural and no big deal, why didn't I take the bottoms off too.

It took me seconds to tug the string and pull my bottoms off. I tossed them out of the pool at him. I don't think he could get a real good look as I was moving around in the deeper water. I took the opportunity to turn the tables and said that if he wanted to make a comment like that, he should take his trunks off too.

He waited a few seconds, dove into the pool and pulled his trunks off and tossed them at me. Happy now he quizzed me. Fair is fair I replied and dove under the water. I got a quick look at his package and noticed his dick was hard and huge.

We splashed around and played for a while in the pool and I decided to get out. I walked over and grabbed my towel and lightly dried off. Josh was asking that I toss his trunks to him and I just laughed at him. Come on sis, this isn't fair he shouted back.

I couldn't help myself and made a comment on why his geeky little sister could raise his flagpole and gave him a sad puppy eye look. Kate that's not fair, don't cut yourself down, you are one hot girl. I couldn't help but whimper a bit, and say sure, that is why I am all alone. I started to sob slightly.

Josh reacted without thinking and jumped out of the pool to console me. I acted like I didn't notice his hard erect penis. Before he could grab his trunks off the lounge chair, I put my arms out and around him like I needed him to hug me.

I pushed myself forward and could feel his dick as it pressed against my belly and slid up between our bodies. Josh asked what was wrong and I just came out and said it. I am really horny and a virgin and I don't have any one have sex with.

Josh said I could get any guy to screw me, you are really hot. I said no, Josh, you don't understand. I want you to be my first. What, no Katie he stammered. It is wrong. We can't. With that I reached up and kissed him softly.

He didn't pull back, and we were kissing for several minutes. I felt his hands cover my tits and felt my nipples stiffen from his touch. He softly caressed my breasts and I could feel myself heat up. Josh, suck on my tits I urged.

He was too far gone and didn't object. I felt the moist warmth from his mouth and as he sucked on my tits, he took my nipples between his teeth and slightly and pulled letting them free. He worked for side to side, both tits getting equal attention. It drove me crazy. After a while, I pushed his head down towards my pussy.

I only once had someone go down on my cunny and that was a girlfriend when we were drunk at camp and I really don't remember much but that it happened. It startled me as I felt his tongue on my damp pussy, but it felt so good.

Josh was really good, slowly playing up and down and finally flicking my clit with the tip of his tongue. The more he played, the harder my clit got and I felt an incredible orgasm flow over me. I came so hard that I squirted my pussy juice all over Josh's face.

Now it was my turn, and I had again, only once given head to a guy and I am sure I was not that good at it, but I had to give it a try. I took his penis in my hand and slightly stoked up and down. I could feel it pulsate slightly, like it had its own heartbeat.

I placed my lips over the head and got it good and wet with my saliva. I flicked my tongue over the tip and then licked up and down the length of his shaft. The hair on his balls tickled my face. I took his dick into my mouth again and started to work up and down.

Josh moaned and yelled something; I think it was a warning but too late as he shot a load of cum into my mouth. I tried not to choke and let some slip out of my mouth as he shot another salty and thick load. This was the first time I had tasted a guy cum and it was not bad as I swallowed it down.

We didn't say anything for a while. I asked Josh how he got to be so good at eating pussy and he just said that most girls like it. I asked him to go down on me again, that it felt great. I wanted feel good down there again.

Josh did as told, and it was not long before I was feeling really good again. I noticed he had gained his erection again too and I softly stroked his shaft with my hand as his mouth devoured my pussy. I pushed Josh on his back and straddle him leaning down so he could suck on my tits, his cock was pressed against the outside of my cunt lips pointing upwards.

I started to grind myself against him and let my wet cunny juice coat his cock. As I rocked back and forth, I moved higher and higher until I felt his cock pierce my opening. I knew that I was going to hurt as I plunged down. God it hurt and I felt my eyes tear up.

I didn't move for what seemed like minutes and as the pain dissipated I started to slowly rock my hips with his cock buried in my pussy. I could feel my juices coat his cock and balls as I slowly gained my pace. I pulled up just to the point that his cock didn't slip out of my pussy and then back down until I felt his balls press against me.

I took it slow at first and then he put his hands on my hips and started to guide me up and down. He had me moving a little faster and coming down harder against him. It felt great as his cock stimulated my clit and I knew I was going to cum again.

Josh being more experienced, had me stop and just rock on his cock real slow. I felt my near climax fade and we started up again. Faster and harder, now I could hear the slap as I came down on him. His dick hitting deep inside me was a great feeling and I wanted more.

I felt myself getting close and could not hold back this time. I was riding his cock with fury as my body exploded into a wild orgasm. I felt warmth that I never felt before and then I realized it was Josh cumming inside me.

With the heat of the moment I never thought about birth control and now it was too late to take care of it at this point. I was spent and so was Josh. I felt the juices running out of my cunt and his cock soften and slid out of me. I curled up next to him on the lounger and we both fell asleep.

Hours later we woke up. I was not done. I needed more. I took him by the hand and lead him to my room. We took up the sixty nine position and soon we were both ready for more. This time Josh pulled me to the edge o f my bed and hooked my legs over his shoulders.

He pushed his cock into my wet cunt and worked it in and out. Slow, fast, slow and so on. This time I was more relaxed and was able to enjoy the feelings I was experiencing. Josh reached out and played with my nipples as he fucked me.

As I felt his tempo speed up I thrust my cunt back to meet him and could feel his balls smacking against my ass. It was getting me hot and as I felt Josh stiffen and cum again, I came too. I felt the heat of his sperm flooding my cunt. It was one incredible feeling.

We fell asleep for the night. We didn't say too much at first the next morning. I broke the silence and asked him if he enjoyed last night. He did, and asked if I was ok with everything that happened. I said yes, except for the fact we didn't use any condoms. I didn't think of that Sis, he replied. My last girlfriend was on the pill.

We talked for most of the morning and said that we wanted to continue to have fun with each other, but we needed to be more careful and that we could still date if we wanted to. That box of condoms came in handy the rest of the weekend!

Ps. I was scared that I was pregnant as I didn't get my period when I should have. It did come 4 days late. Since then, I made a trip to the Family Planning Clinic and now take the pill. I love the feeling of cum in my pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Josh & Kate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 707 milliseconds