• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Ordinary Life Ch. 03

An Ordinary Life Ch. 03

Erin relaxed in the wooden deck chair by the small pool in the back of her suburban home. She had just finished swimming laps, albeit small laps, in the pool and was letting the sun dry her, while tanning her long lean body. She closed her eyes and lazily ran her hands up and down her torso, naked except for the thin fabric of the top and bottom of her white string bikini.

It was 1:30 in the afternoon, and she didn't expect her son home for another three hours. At 18,, he was busy with extracurricular activities of his senior year as well as his job doing lawn care with his two best friends. At least, that's what she thought he was doing. In fact, the three had developed a plan to start their own voyeuristic web site featuring Erin Bauer's bedroom. Ben, her son, suspected some freaks would watch his mom dress and undress and not much more. His friends kept the fact that she enjoyed occasional self-gratification sessions well hidden from him. If he had known, needless to say the sight would be quickly closed. The fact that Ben didn't know about the infrequent sessions didn't keep his friends from enjoying the show. Kyle and Mark would often watch her dress, undress, and even finger herself.

But now, Kyle had a different idea. The dark haired, blue eyed young man parked his car. "We have to do it, Mark, or people will stop watching," he explained to his tall, quiet friend. Mark frowned. At 6'4" and well muscled, he would have frightened anyone else, but Kyle knew his friend couldn't hurt a fly. "Besides, the site shuts down, and no more free shows."

"What!? I, err," Mark began.

"Oh, please, like you don't get off on watching her every night. But hey," he said, holding up his hands, "Who am I to judge! I've done it, too." In fact, Kyle had done more. One night, he walked in on a tipsy Erin masturbating and ended up having her go down on him. He kept that tape for his own purposes. "We'll put it in the bathroom, and place it where people won't get too good of a peek – just enough to give them something to imagine," he explained again. He had purchased new, state of the art equipment, and wanted to place it before Erin got home from work.

"Okay," Mark finally agreed, "But not in the shower."

"Sure, birthday boy" Kyle said, already having scoped out the perfect spot for shower shots of a wet, hot Erin. Mark was turning 18 tomorrow and there was a big party planned on his behalf. This was the reason they had to work on their pet project now. Kyle and Mark approached the side gate and the taller of the two stopped suddenly, Kyle running into the back of him.

"Shhhh," Mark hissed before his friend could utter any expletives. He pointed to the back of Erin's head above the back of the chair.

"You keep her busy while I go through the front," Kyle whispered, leaving before Mark could object.

Mark hesitated a little before going through the gate. He quietly closed it, in case she was sleeping.

Mr. Mathis never saw the youth sneak into the side gate. His attention was focused solely on Mrs. Bauer, his next door neighbor. He had heard her swimming while watering his yard, and could not run fast enough to get upstairs so he could watch from the spare bedroom. He hadn't moved that quickly in years, and his slightly overweight middle aged body almost couldn't make the trip. But somehow, he made it to the large window overlooking his neighbor's patio and pool area. She was glorious in her white bikini, her tan frame stretched over the dark wood of the lounge chair. He had often seen porn pictures of women in white bikinis, and he wished hers had been sheer, so that he could get a glimpse of those beautiful nipples through the fabric. But this view sufficed for now, he thought as he began feeling a tugging in his groin.

As he watched she appeared to be sleeping. But soon, her hands found their way to her breasts, then to her crotch. His cock sprang to life as her long lingers disappeared behind the white fabric. He followed her lead, quickly reaching into his pants and grabbing his aching member. He began moving with her, or with what he imagined her to be doing. "Damn, why couldn't she sunbathe nude," he thought. He pulled his chubby cock, and began moving faster and faster as he watched her lazily pinch her nipples. "Oh, yeah, baby," he groaned, "I like that."

Erin sighed, rubbing her clit with one hand while her other fondled her breast. She stopped working her clit, leaving her knees bent up and stretched wide. She was neat and shaved, to Mr. Mathis' pleasant surprise.

"Naughty girl," he growled.

She pushed her bikini aside, and Mr. Mathis began stroking furiously. Her hand blocked his view, but he could see what she was doing in his mind. He stroked his rod roughly and quickly until he squirted thick white semen all over the pillows on the window seat he was leaning over. He had no time to bask in the glow, however, because he immediately heard the garage door opening, signifying the missus was home. He turned the streaked pillows over, vowing to clean them up later.

Erin continued in her trance, fingering her clit, then brushing past her hole. Up to the clit, circling and pressing the hardened nub, then slipping down toward her opening. Mark watched, his mouth dry. He had walking in as she was squeezing her firm tits, and could not help but watch the beautiful woman. He wanted to learn everything that pleasured her, so that someday he might do that to a woman, making her moan like that. He dreamed of Erin Bauer being the woman he did that to, but he was far too analytical. He knew the chances of that happening were about as probable as winning the lottery. Yet if given the choice, he'd take Mrs. Bauer over mega millions any day.

As if in response to his thoughts she giggled, then moaned. "Oh, Mark, take my pussy," she purred.

Mark's heart stopped. It couldn't be. He had a thought and watched in the reflection of the patio doors. He couldn't see her eyes due to her sunglasses, but he thought she was sleeping. "Yes Mark, Yes," she sighed, slipping a finger into her wet hole. Ever since the night she "helped" Kyle out, she had fantasies about doing the same for her son's other friend as well. This time, she was dreaming about Mark pleasuring her with his tongue. She hummed as she began moving her hips against her hand. It was the best birthday present an 18 year old could have asked for, yet Mark was reluctant.

"It's a different Mark," he reassured himself; as the weight of that realization hit, his shoulders sagged. If he cursed, he would have that moment. She drew him out of his gloominess.

"Oh, Mark, I'm so wet. Do you want to taste it? Lick me," she whispered. He was close enough to touch her now, standing directly behind her.

He moved around, and knelt in front of her. He chided himself for letting his cock lead him this far. "She'll kill you," he told himself, looking up at her. He could see her eyes behind the lenses and they were tightly closed. "Because she's dreaming," he decided.

She pushed her bikini over further. He could smell her womanly musk; he was so close. His last thought was that he was technically a man, and he should do the manly thing. He bent over and tenderly kissed her moist labia. She started a little, then moaned in approval. He repeated it on the part of the other labia that was exposed. She moaned again, encouraging him further. He suddenly buried his face in her pussy, and she sat up with a start.

Erin could not separate dream from reality. Here she was, looking at the object of her desire, who was kneeling at the foot of her chair. "Mark," she flushed.

He lifted her from the chair easily, carrying her in his arms toward her room, then suddenly turned and went through the living area instead.

Erin could not believe it. She had never seen such determination on Mark's face. Quiet and shy, he had always been her favorite, and there had always been the thought to bring him out of his shell, but Erin would have never acted on such a thing. "Mark, we...where are we going?" she asked as he easily carried her up the stairs.

"Were you dreaming?" he asked tentatively as he gently lowered her to the guest bed where he slept sometimes when he stayed over.

"Huh? Oh, no," she lied, looking away.

"Because if you weren't dreaming, then I think you were coming on to me," he reasoned.

"Uh, Mark!" she answered, clearly flustered from being caught in a lie. In Mark's mind, he had nothing this woman would want except for his wit and brains. And he intended on using it to get her.

"I thought maybe you were offering a birthday present," he said, drawing closer to the bed. The bed was a shimmering brown with red pillows, a nice contrast to the barely clad Mrs. Bauer. His green eyes danced mischievously. No going back now.

Erin's breath caught in her chest. "No," she said, shaking her head. "We can't. I want to, but we can't."

"Because I'm too young?" he asked, kneeling on the bed.

Erin didn't move away. "No," she answered, staring into his sweet, green eyes.

"Because you are afraid of what people might think?" he asked, crawling toward her. He was so tall, his head was already even with her crotch.

"No," Erin lied. "Well, yes," she conceded. "And you are too young, or I'm too old. Something," she said, tearing her eyes away. "I can't take advantage of you!"

Mark laughed the same sweet laugh that endeared him to her. "I'm 18. And from this point on I'm using you. Does that make you feel better?" he asked. Her eyes looked fearful for a moment before he added, "It's really the only thing I want for my birthday." It was the only thing he ever wanted; from the time he was 16.

She nodded slightly, as though considering it. He pulled himself up, kissing her passionately on the mouth. She could not believe someone so meek could kiss with such passion. She yielded and began kissing back, ignoring the voice screaming no in her subconscience.

He continued to kiss her, breathing heavily. She began feeling a push against her stomach, and looked down to see the head of his cock peeking out of the waist band of his athletic shorts. Her eyes widened as he continued kissing her neck and shoulders. He stopped at her breasts, and then removed her bikini top with a single move. Her breasts were fully exposed, and he stared as though studying every part of her smooth skin. He lightly kissed the hardened nipple, then the other. She watched as he began licking the large globes. She watched, and doubts began to fill her mind. "What am I doing?" she thought.

"Is that not right?" he asked, as though reading her mind.

"We shouldn't be," she began.

"Just tell me what to do so I can please you," he offered, looking at her with his puppy dog eyes.

"You are so sweet, but," she gasped. He had taken her nipple roughly into his mouth, tonguing and sucking it. She responded immediately, arching her back and moaning. He did the things he saw her doing to herself, and began pinching to other nipple while we sucked the opposite side. She squirmed, but not enough to free herself from the mouth of her son's young friend. She could hardly find her voice, "Ohhhh, Mark, god. That's my weakness," she purred. Mark switched to the other nipple, her other breast suddenly cold after losing its lover. She grabbed the back of his head, her fingers running through his sandy blond hair. "I should pull him away now," she thought as she watched him suck her nipples fiercely. Her hands would not obey her mind, and she continued watching hungrily.

She wanted desperately to do something in return, to show her appreciation, but his cock was far out of reach, his legs almost completely off of the bed. He moved across her body, kneeling on the floor as though purposefully shielding his cock from her searching gaze. He leaned in and began kissing the fabric of her swim suit bottoms. He could smell her womanhood, and began licking to warm fabric. He didn't want her to take them off unless she wanted to, so he didn't touch or move the material. She moaned, leaning up on her elbows to see. He easily guided her legs, pulling her to his mouth, then spreading her thighs. She felt she could get off on this alone, when he started sucking at the fabric.

She moved her hips up, wanting more. "Lick my pussy," she pleaded, surprising them both. He slowly pulled her bottoms down, exposing the freshly shaved mound. Mark hesitated. . He had never seen anything so beautiful, and he longed to push his aching cock into her. He quickly lowered his head kissing her mound, then gently sucking one of the lips into his mouth. He suckled to smooth fold of skin, and then moved to the other side, giving each the same treatment. He pushed her legs further apart, opening her up to him. She was glistening, and he stared on wonder.

"Mark," she said. "We don't have to..."

"I want to," he breathed heavily, it's just I've never."

"Then don't," she said, sitting up.

"But I want to. Tell me what to do," he said, meeting her eyes. "Like you did outside."

She was startled. She had never told any man what to do to her in bed, choosing to pleasure them and taking whatever she could get. Maybe it was the fact that the thought of telling him how to please her made her wet with anticipation. Maybe it was some sort of instinct, but she wanted to guide him, to teach him.

"Lick my pussy," she said, and was startled at her voice.

He began licking quickly, rubbing her with his tongue. "Nice and slow," she encouraged. He slowed his pace considerably, and almost painstakingly made his way up to her clit. She moaned and felt his lips tighten. He smiled. He licked the nub again and she shuddered. He had found her clit, and began experimenting with his tongue and mouth on the little nub. She sighed contented when he sucked it, then moaned out when he licked it. "Oh, yes Mark, just like that. Oh, it's so good." It seemed the more pressure he gave her, the more she enjoyed it. He began pressing it and rubbing with his finger, lapping at her pussy. She was in a frenzy by this point, and he slipped his tongue in and out of her hole while his hand feverishly worked her hard clit. "Oh yeah, fuck me with your tongue. Mmm you're so good." She rocked her hips, and he rewarded her by flicking his tongue across her love button over and over. He then returned to rubbing the hardened nub, pinching and pulling it while tonguing her sweet fuck hole.

"Ohhhh, noooooo," she almost screamed. "No, no noooo," she yelled out as she ground her folds into his face. He could tell she was enjoying it, but was afraid her was hurting her. He gently began sucking her clit again, reversing his fingers, slipping one, then two of them into her hole. He sucked lightly, sliding his fingers in and out only three times before she screamed out, and he was rewarded with warm fluid coating his fingers.

He stood at the door, his electric blue eyes glaring a hole into it. Was he fucking her? Was he getting the blowjob of his life? "Fucking slut," he thought angrily. As he heard her scream out, a sly grin came to his face. She would pay for this, and he would show her how a real man could make her feel.

She moaned contentedly, and Mark bent down once more, slipping his fingers in and out more quickly now, and switching to three fingers. She squirmed from the tightness. "You feel so good, Mark," she purred. "Let me return the favor, please."

He shook his head and blew gently on the small red button. She shook, and he took her bright pink clit into his mouth. He sucked again as he fingered her. She was unable to give any direction at this point. He quickly worked her into another frenzy. His fingers slid in and out, in and out, making wet slurping noises as they moved. He sucked at her clit and had a thought. As with her breasts, he began sucking and swirling his tongue around the nub. She began pumping his face, her feet on his shoulders. "Oh, yes," she cried, "oh gaaaawd." She rode his face, grinding against him as she struggled to keep composure.

"Come on Erin," he rumbled before returning to her beautiful clit.

"Mmmmm," she shook her head. "Noooooo."

"Yes," he said more forcefully, "Come for me Erin!" he commanded.

She didn't know if it was the forcefulness with which he issued such a command or the fact that he finally used her first name, but she screamed out and completely let go. She moved faster, and he grabbed her narrow hips to guide her back and forth quickly on his mouth. He sucked and kissed, thrusting his tongue in her hole. "Oh fuck, oh gawd, oh fuck, oh god," she drawled. "Oh fuck yes, yes, yessss," she whimpered as she came on the face of her son's best friend.

He smiled, lapping up the beautiful woman's love juices. He loved the taste and smell of her, and her musk still filled his senses as he drew away from her womanhood.

He glided up, kissing her. She tasted herself on his lips and she liked it. It felt so bad, yet so loving and perfect. She was content, her muscles melting into the bed. She felt his hard cock against her again.

She gently ran her hand across it, looking him in the eyes. "Now it's time for the birthday boy," she teased as she forced herself up. She glided down his body, pulling his shorts down around his knees. His cock was long and thin. She ran her finders along the shaft, amazed by the length. There was no way he'd have to worry about pleasing a woman with that impressive cock, she thought as she admired it. She doubted she could ever fit it all into her pussy, much less her mouth, but she dismissed such thoughts. This was the only thing she and Mark would ever do she convinced herself.

She used both hands to rub up and down the shaft, alternating hands. Mark watched in awe. She twirled a finger around his moist tip, then tickled her way down again. Mark could only grunt and moan at this point. His cock was still and dry, and she needed something to help lubricate the young hard rod. Kneeling, she put her hand between her legs, fingering herself with three fingers. Mark's jaw dropped and he could no longer hold back when she took her wet fingers and enveloped the 9 inch shaft. She barely got one stroke to his balls when he began convulsing, spraying her with thick creamy cum. She had strings of cum all over her chest and hands. She grinned wryly.

"I'm s..., s...,"

"Shhh," she hushed, leaning into him. "It's okay. I just wish I could have pleased you more," she said.

He laughed. "If you pleased me anymore, we might have a bigger mess to clean up."

She giggled, wanting to kiss him. Instead, she walked to the guest bath, grabbing a towel and wetting it in warm water. He admired her ass as she went across room, and admired her tits and hips on her return. She took the warm towel and gently cleaned him. She wanted to lick him clean, but knew she had already pushed the envelope far enough. He helped her in return, wiping her with the towel so lightly that nothing was happening, except her arousal once more. She helped him rub until the sticky, clear jelly was gone from her breasts.

She leaned down and kissed him. "I owe you, birthday boy," she said playfully before putting her bikini back on and leaving.

Kyle watched from Ben's room as she glided down the hall. Was she so drunk that she had forgotten all about their encounter? Or maybe it's just that she needed to be pleasured like he had been on her bed that night. One thing was certain; he would give her something to scream out about at the next opportunity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Ordinary Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 462 milliseconds