• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Under His Spell

Under His Spell

"Thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice Dr. Henley"

"That's quite alright Ms. Benson it just so happens I have some free time this afternoon. Now what can I do for you?"

As you can see it all started innocently enough, I was feeling depressed and unloved. My marriage of less than ten years was nothing but a sham, we lived together but barley spoke and sex was something neither of us even thought about anymore. After reading in a magazine about Dr. Henley and the miracles he was achieving with middle-aged women, I remembered hearing from a customer of mine about how much he was helping her.

Now as I sat in his office I wondered if I had made a mistake. Just what could he do for me, give me hormones, or some kind of bathing salts? Yet when I looked into his eyes, I immediately felt calmer.

"Ms. Benson, I think I shall call you by your first name, its Julie, right. OK Julie, I want you to relax, don't say a word, let me tell you what is bothering you and if you think I'm wrong you can tell me when I am done."

I thought this very strange how could he know what was wrong if I didn't tell him. I knew he had no idea but I was so humiliated by my problems I was glad not to have to confess them to a stranger.

"Your biggest concern is the loveless marriage you are in. You can't understand how the love of your life turned into someone that makes you gag when you see him."

"That's absolutely right Doctor but how did you..."

All he did was put his finger to his lip making me stop in mid sentence reminding me I was not to talk until he was finished.

"You feel that since your husband no longer desires you that you are no longer a sexual being. What you don't understand is the fire still burning in your loins. Would you believe me if I told you there are men all around you that desire you constantly and many go home to their wives with fantasies of you in their heads."

I started to answer but he held his hand up so I just shook my head. As I sat there listening to him I felt the warmth glowing between my legs. I knew my panties were getting wet, in fact I could smell the aroma rising from my loins.

"Alright Julie, now I want you to stand; then I want you to pick up your skirt and show me your panties."

I was shocked at what I was hearing but like a little schoolgirl in front of mother superior, I did as instructed. As I stood there exposed I remembered thinking I was glad I had wore a pretty pair of panties.

"I can tell that deep down you are nothing but a slut, you know I can smell your pussy from here. You're just aching to touch it front of me aren't you?"

He was right my clit was throbbing and I felt I might die if I didn't squeeze it hard and right now.

"Yes sir it hurts so badly, may I rub it?"

Why was I asking this stranger if I could play with myself in front of him? It just seemed the proper thing to do. He asked me when the last time I masturbated was and red-faced I confessed that I had used the bathtub spigot this morning until I climaxed three times. Here I was still standing there with my skirt up around my waist with my exposed underwear, and getting wetter by the minute.

"Take off your panties and bring them to me."

Again, I did as instructed, he then told me to come around his desk and stand next to him. He had my panties in his hand. I watched as he turned them in his hand, then holding them by the gusset he brought them to my nose.

"Do these panties smell like they were worn by someone who was not a sexual being?"

I shook my head as my face burned with embarrassment but I was so turned on I felt like a teenager in the backseat of some boys car. He turned around in his chair to face me,

"I want you to kneel in front of me, then take out my member and put it in your mouth."

What was he saying; I couldn't do that I wouldn't even do my husband like that. Yet I could not disobey him so I found myself on my knees fumbling with his zipper with a yearning just to kiss this man's penis. Feeling him grow in my hands was so arousing. As I placed my mouth over him, he instructed me to look into his eyes,

"Now I want you to put your fingers between your legs and fondle yourself, that's right I want you to look into my eyes as you make yourself climax."

What kind of power did this man have over me? I felt compelled to obey his every command no matter how humiliating. His eyes seemed to burn into my soul as he instructed me to cum now on his command, and I did with a scream. He smiled at my orgasm then told me in a low voice,

"Are you ready to taste my semen? I want you to enjoy my essence, take it all."

He erupted in my mouth; I swallowed greedily gulping down his spunk. This was something I had never done in my life and now I was wondering why, I felt so degraded but still so sexy taking this stranger's issue down my throat.

When he was done, he told me to clean him with my mouth and then to put it back into his trousers.

"Julie, I believe we have managed to release your inter slut, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes Doctor but I have never done anything like this before nor have I ever wanted to, I don't understand what has just happened here."

"Believe me when I tell you that was something you have always wanted to do but your inhabitations would not allow you even to fantasize about it. Now I want you to go home and do the same thing to your husband tonight and then when you come back next week we can discuss some other things you might try with him."

"But Doctor please, I can't wait a week to see you again I need to come back sooner."

"Nonsense you can wait, see the girl on the way out she will make you an appointment."

I couldn't believe he was sending me to see his 'girl', but then when I saw her she really was a girl, maybe nineteen at the most.

"He's making you wait a week for your next treatment, isn't he mean? He makes me wait too and I'm right here but he says no, if we wait we appreciate it more."

It made it even more humiliating having this girl know what I had just been doing but as I walked out; I keep thinking about how could I wait a whole week before seeing him again. Then I remembered he still had my panties sitting on his desk. I guess I'm going to need to go shopping for more underwear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Under His Spell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds