• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 03

Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 03

I'd been spanked and fucked until I'd collapsed, and I just lay there, feeling my girlfriend's groin press against my buttocks. My frilly petticoats rustled between us as they revealed the ruffled knickers beneath, and my girlfriend's cock sent tiny thrills through me as my arse became accustomed to its divine girth.

Her stockings rubbed against mine as she ran her high-heeled boots up and down my legs. I shivered as Genevieve knelt down on the floor to kiss me deeply. My girlfriend's hands started to caress my stocking tops and smooth thighs as Genevieve took charge of the kiss, tasting my mouth with her tongue.

"She's going to fuck you until your head spins, my little lesbian boi whore," my girlfriend whispered in my ear, "I've opened you up and now you're ready for her. Genevieve's going to shag my sissy boyfriend's eager arse, and I'm going to bring myself off as I watch the pair of you."

I couldn't reply because Genevieve was kissing me harder, responding to my girlfriend's description of the filthy acts she was going to commit on my feminised form. My girlfriend slowly moved her cock, and I shuddered at the sensation deep in my bowels. The fake cum she'd pumped into me was lubricating my insides, and I knew Genevieve would soon be taking advantage of it.

My girlfriend started to brush my cock with her hand as she stroked my knickers.

"You make such a fuckable little pretty boi," she whispered, "I wish I'd known how fucking hot you'd be as a schoolgirl years ago. I'd have fucked you silly every day, and you'd have loved being stuffed full of my dildos."

I knew it was true, and the soft ministrations of her hands against my knickers and penis had me thrilling to her touch. Genevieve redoubled her efforts, obviously aroused.

Slowly, my girlfriend began to withdraw her fake cock, sending waves of pleasure along my abused arse. As she slid the end out of me, I whimpered softly -- and my cock stiffened with the sudden spike of sheer bliss. She moved off the bed and sat in a chair, facing me. She unstrapped her glistening dildo and removed it, letting it drop to the floor.

Reaching over to the bedside cabinet, she pulled out a ribbed vibrator and flicked it on. Slowly, she moved the buzzing toy to her crotch and rubbed the tip across the front of her red mesh knickers.

"Now then, my lesbian slaves, I want to see you suck each other. And if either of you cums before I say, I'll make you regret it. Get to work, girls!"

She giggled. Genevieve broke her kiss, and pushed me onto my back. She climbed onto me, and gently settled her cunt onto my face. At the same time, I felt her hot breath against my thighs as her lips caressed the sensitive skin. I squirmed and squealed as she gently kissed and licked me, dragging her tongue over my silky knickers and teasing my cock as it poked through the vent on the front.

I moved my tongue underneath the shaft of her strapon, and licked the soaking crotch of her knickers. The lacy ruffles brushed my face and her petticoats swished across my body as she moved her cunt over me, using my mouth for her pleasure. Her cock slid over my cheeks obscenely as I did my best to lick her to orgasm.

She twitched as I moved faster, and began to fold her wet lips around the top of my erection. My nerves lit up as she stroked the head with the O of her lips -- tiny quick contacts all around the ridge under my cockhead.

I brought my hands to bear and pulled the crotch of her knickers aside to reveal her shaven and puffy slit. I gave it a long, firm lick that started at the back and stopped at the base of her dildo. Genevieve moaned as my tongue eased her open and the wetness spread to my face.

"That's right, sluts -- look at you going at it like real little lesbian nymphomaniacs!"

I'd almost forgotten my girlfriend, whose voice now taunted us -- her performing lesbian sluts. Genevieve pushed her pelvis down towards my waiting mouth and I gently penetrated her with my stiffened tongue. She plunged her face down my length, her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock. I moaned into her wet flaps as she slid her lips down to nuzzle her nose against the pubic bone. The feeling maddened me, especially as she closed her throat around me before moving back up. She repeated that firm, determined motion in the other direction as she expertly went to work on me.

Her hands slid around behind me to knead my buttocks through the silk material encasing them. One finger teased at my freshly-fucked arse, circling my now-gaping hole and making me gasp sharply at her touch.

"That's the way, whores, use your fingers! But no orgasm yet -- I'm warning both of you sluts!"

I barely had time to move my hands before Genevieve had pushed two fingers into me. I clenched around them trying to drive them out before they made me leap over the edge of my climax. I was so turned on, and my red-hot cock felt Genevieve's lips pistoning over it as her tongue bathed my most erogenous spots. But the amount of lube inside my walls worked against me -- allowing her to freely slide her digits in and out, finger-fucking me as she sucked.

I cried out, and began begging her to stop, alternating with pleas to be allowed to cum. Both fell on deaf ears as Genevieve settled into a hard, pounding rhythm in my arse and on my cock. I couldn't help myself, and my sphincter began to spasm as pulses of sensation ran along my stiffness.

"No cumming, slut boi!" shouted my girlfriend, and I could hear from her voice that her orgasm was close. I tried desperately to obey her but Genevieve just sucked harder and managed to tap my prostate with a fingertip. That was more than enough to make me explode, sending a fierce blast of sperm into her mouth. She swallowed but didn't let up sucking, which won her more spurts as the waves of pleasure crashed against me. My arse clenched around her probing fingers, adding a new flavour to the heady cocktail of orgasm I was so drunk on. Electric sensations had me writhing and shaking as I howled in decadent joy.

I'd barely stopped shaking when I heard my girlfriend's voice.

"I told you... I'll make you regret that, slut. You'll beg for forgiveness when I teach you what it means to disobey one of my instructions. You have to admit, though, Genevieve is one of the best. She should be, too -- I spent long enough training her when we were at university."

Genevieve pulled her mouth from my cock, her face flushed and her eyes sharp and hungry. She licked her lips as she moved off me, staring into my eyes.

"Now I get to fuck you," she said breathlessly, "You're getting nailed now, my gurl slave."

My girlfriend laughed, and I looked up to see her sat on the chair, her legs splayed and the buzzing vibrator buried inside her. She rubbed her see-through nightie over her skin as she smiled knowingly.

"Genevieve's been through a lot before I'd let her violate you. I fucked her as hard as she's going to fuck you, and I've had her in every hole. I can't tell you how much having a slutty toy turns me on -- and now I have two. I know you'll love your new life with me as my transvestite fuck doll."

"And I have some friends who've only just left school who'd love to learn how to dominate a sissy man like you," Genevieve said, "What better way to learn about sex than through controlling your own personal feminised slave? They'll love fucking you -- and you'll beg me to let them loose on your arse."

"But for now, Genevieve gets her reward," my girlfriend broke in.

She nodded and Genevieve moved me around so I was lying on my back on the bed with my legs hanging over the side. Fluffing up a pillow, she placed it under my back so I could watch her ravish me. Moving around between my legs, she spread them wide and moved in closer. As she approached, she slid my legs up onto her shoulders, my heeled shoes high in the air.

The tip of her dildo pushed against my opening, insistent and inevitable. Genevieve gazed at me as she nudged her pelvis forward and pushed the tip inside my arse. I grunted, and she smiled.

"You'll be getting more of that, fuck bunny," she said, "I'm going to pump you full of it, until you cum over yourself."

She slid her dildo inside me slowly, filling me and forcing a series of moans and gasps from my lips. She kept leaning into me, pushing forward until the head of the monster stretched the muscles which clasped about it. Genevieve's hands pushed down on my thighs as she held me, impaled and squirming, on her shaft.

Her breathing was ragged and I realised she was very aroused. My girlfriend noticed it too.

"Is it as good as you imagined?" she asked.

Genevieve looked straight into my eyes.

"Better," she gasped, "this is so fucking horny. Fucking him while you watch. And he wants it, he doesn't want me to stop shagging his arse. Both of us dressed like porn stars while I pound him -- it's better than I ever imagined!"

She shivered in a mini-orgasm, and slammed back into me. I'd already cum twice, and yet my cock was returning to life. As Genevieve stoked the fire that had started deep inside me, blood pulsed into my penis, and I stiffened.

Her cock buried in me, Genevieve laughed.

"Come on lover, I want to see you spurt your load over your naughty clothes," she urged, "Shoot for me as I bang you, sissy boi."

Her words were better than any aphrodisiac -- especially when combined with the sensation of her length seesawing in and out of me. One of her hands ringed my growing cock, and started to wank it gently. As her skilful touch brought me to erection, my hands clutched at the bed sheets.

I glanced over to my girlfriend, who was working the vibrator over her glistening cunt and clitoris. She shuddered as she caught my gaze, and groaned at the sight of me, sprawled on the bed while her best friend gave me a damn hard fucking.

Genevieve turned on the vibrator inside her dildo then. My hands clutched the sheets tighter as the maddening buzz triggered feelings in my prostate. Her thrusting meant she pressed my button steadily, matching the rhythm to masturbate me. She started to groan loudly.

"You're such a good little fuck, bunny boi," she growled, "You're gonna make me cum inside you. I'm going to fill your pert little girly arse with spunk!"

Her hand moved faster, rubbing me onwards as her fingers blurred against my length. I helplessly thrust back on her cock and raised my pelvis to thrust against her teasing hand. I was lost, suddenly swept away by the feeling of the lingerie on my skin and Genevieve's merciless slapping against my arse cheeks.

My girlfriend's vibrator was making squelching noises as she rammed herself with it. She panted, and suddenly shouted: "Oh, Christ, YES, fuck him Gen!"

I guessed she was orgasming, and Genevieve wasn't far behind her. She gasped and groaned as she maintained the pace of my fucking, but pressed her cock into me harder -- almost hurting me with the strokes. As she did, one hand wanked me faster and faster, while she reached below her with the other.

Genevieve squeezed the balls hanging down heavily from her fake cock, and sent spurts of lube shooting inside me. I couldn't take it any more, and shouted wordlessly as I fell into my own personal world of ecstasy. My heart pounded in my head as I shot sperm over myself.

The first spurt splashed across my face, and Genevieve whimpered in the throes of her own orgasm as she watched. My sphincter contracted and she groaned again as she felt how tight I'd suddenly become.

More pressure meant the dildo moved relentlessly, forcing more cum to pump from me, splattering across my petticoats, my skirt, my bra and blouse. I almost fainted with the sheer force of it, and Genevieve slumped onto me, exhausted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds