• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 04

Joan Ch. 04

12

With Joan not working Friday it allowed me to get on with my work and not be distracted, after the last two days I was almost glad of the break, especially knowing that Saturday night was going to be something special - plenty of time to spend with each other. With a certain degree of familiarity developing between us, knowing what the other wants takes a considerable amount of pressure off. After Wednesday and Thursday there was a pretty good understanding of each other and our expectations.

I booked an upmarket restaurant by the Bay for 8pm. That would give me plenty of time to pick up Joan around 7.30pm. I called her around 9am Saturday morning to give her the details, but I got her message service -- so I outlined the plan and told her to get back to me if there were any problems. It wasn't till about midday that I got a message "been at hairdressers see you at 7.30 J."

I spent most of Saturday cleaning the house, I thought it was about time Joan spent a bit of quality time at my place, and I certainly wanted her to feel comfortable, knowing how clean and neat her own house was. It was also a good distraction and it kept me focused. Really, all I wanted to do was stroke myself imagining this glorious woman bouncing up and down on my cock with her huge tits smashing against my face.

It was just before 7.30pm as I arrived at Joan's house, as walked up the short pathway to the front door my cock became hard in anticipation of seeing her again, before I had a chance to knock the door opened and Joan stood in the door way -- my cock grew another inch in the seconds it took me to take in the sight before me.

She looked beautiful. This seemingly average looking woman with an outrageous chest looked like sex on a stick. Her hair had been lightly cut and colored, her make up was richly done without being overdone, and her lips looked full and lush, colored in a deep red lipstick. But that was only the start of it. Joan was dressed in a tightly fitted black jacket that flared open high on her chest and cut in sharply under her massive chest before leading down to a black knee length skirt, which also flared out over her womanly hips. Her legs were covered in sheer black stockings and she wore very classic black leather four-inch high heels.

But her chest, my God! Her breasts were obviously being forced up and out, the massive amount of flesh, with almost six inches of cleavage clearly on display and almost horizontal looked more like two big plates of jell-O, with every move she made shock waves would ripple back and forth across her chest.

We greeted each other with a warm embrace, without kissing, as she didn't want to spoil her lipstick, but I ran my lips across her cheek and down her neck inhaling her erotic sent. With my arms firmly around her waist I could feel the tight constrains of a corset that was lifting and shaping Joan into unbelievable proportions. This whole ensemble could have looked ridiculous on such a large breasted woman but the way Joan carried herself and the elegance that she radiated made her look anything but ridiculous, she just looked alluring.

Joan ran her hand along my extended cock and smiled saying "I see you like."

"You look more beautiful every time I see you." I said smiling.

She then asked, somewhat concerned "I look OK for the restaurant, not too out-there?" With absolute conviction I shot back, "You look gorgeous and very stylish -- I couldn't be happier taking anyone but you out to dinner."

She laughed, "Good, I don't want your eyes wandering anywhere but here." Tracing her fingers across her décolletage.

The restaurant we were eating at was certainly much more up-market than the last time we'd eaten together, however, I couldn't help notice the number of men trying to take sly glimpses of Joan as we sat, ate and talked. One big advantage of going to dinner with an attractive hugely buxom woman is the quality of service you get, at least from the male waiters. There really wasn't a moment when we had to ask twice for anything.

We talked about the sort of things that you talk about on a date; the conversation was easy, enjoyable and interesting. There was so much more to this woman than being my personal fuck of the century. As our main meal was cleared from the table Joan reached across and took my hands in hers, her thumbs ran back and forth across the top of my hands and she held them tightly. She leaned forward causing a massive up welling of her breasts -- my eyes almost popped out of my head, but this was not an overt sexual display. I dragged my eyes away from her irresistible chest and looked her in the eyes.

Joan started to speak. "I want you to know how happy you have made me this last week, you've shown me what it is like to live again, to get away from the monotony of work and home, to be able to dress up, to go out, to be filled with anticipation again has been wonderful and I want you to know how thankful I am."

I laughed, "So, tell me Joan, did you know that I would follow you on Wednesday when you wore that oh so tight sweater?"

"Well I had an idea it might have some impact on you, like I said before, you never pushed, so I thought it about time I see if there was any reaction, and I'm so happy with the reaction I got."

"The guys at the auto-shop must have fallen off their chairs when you took your car in?"

"Well they certainly responded differently this time, they even offered to drop me home -- which has never happened before. It felt so good telling them not to worry as I had a lift already. I think they all hate you now." She laughed.

With our held hands still caressing each other I asked if she'd like a coffee. She leaned slightly forward again, causing her breasts to bunch together and swell upward. I don't know why but seeing the skin around the very top of her neck and chest take on an almost crepe paper texture made my cock instantly hard.

Thankfully, Joan thought it was time to leave; we both looked around the restaurant and found it was almost empty. As we walked back to the car neither of us could help ourselves as we exchanged passionate deep kisses almost every ten feet. Sitting in the car our mouths again locked on to each other, my hands roaming all around her waist feeling the stiffness of the corset beneath her jacket and the swell of her breasts above. I started to kiss the exposed tops of her breasts and tried to undo the jacket. Joan pushed my hands away and suggested we head home.

"Well, I'm happy to take you home, but I thought it might be nice if you came back to my place for a change?"

"OK." She said. "That would be nice."

"You don't have to be anywhere early tomorrow do you?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

The whole way back to my house Joan didn't take her hand off my cock. I was seriously hard, and as soon as she walked in the front door of my house I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind and started kissing her neck, hair and ears. My hands were all over her tightly packed breasts and again I went to undo the jacket and again Joan stopped me.

"Not too fast young man, we have all night for that."

Reluctantly, I let go, and with a hound-dog look on my face, offered Joan a drink and a quick tour of my house. She readily accepted the drink and I gave the quick tour -- my last stop was the bedroom. I took her drink and put it on the table near window and then pulled her to me and started feeling her glorious body as I ran my lips over her mouth and face. Joan responded with increased urgency this time and our tongues started a familiar battle with each other. Standing together with our lips locked Joan took the lead and guided me back towards a chair in the corner of the bedroom. She then pushed me back into the chair and took a couple of steps back. She then instructed me to get naked. I didn't need to be asked twice.

"Now." She said. "I want you to show me again what you do when you think of me."

"I will." I said. "But I need your help." I held out my right hand and Joan started to lick my palm and fingers, virtually dribbling into my hand. I took my cock in hand and started running it up and down the shaft, my eyes locked on Joan as she dropped her skirt to the floor and swiftly kicked it out of the way. Garter straps poked from under her jacket and led down to her sheer black stockings, framing her hairy pussy.

"You naughty bitch." I said. "You don't have any knickers on."

"What's the point?" She said smiling. "They would have only gotten in the way."

I ran my hand up and down my cock as I watched Joan lick her own fingers and then trace a line from her mouth across her acres of cleavage, down the front of the jacket and then begin to play with the coarse hair of her pussy. Her fingers then slowly pulled her pussy lips apart and began running along the delicious wet slit before she dipped her middle finger deep into her cunt. She then ran her finger back along her jacket and sucked her pussy juice off her very wet middle finger.

The scene was pure erotica and I told her to undo the jacket. With that she started undoing the jacket from the bottom button, slowly exposing the black satin-corset. The tummy panel was solid black and the sides, bounded by two heavy ribs, were shear-patterned lace. Her magnificent breasts were supported by heavy under-wire that, with the aid of the corset ribs, lifted her massive chest to the point of overflowing the enormous lace-patterned half cups.

As I sat there stroking my cock, I told Joan to come here.

She walked towards me finally throwing the jacket onto the bed. I didn't move as she straddled my cock and slowly lowered her self down on me. With her high heels on she was able to ever so slowly lower herself onto my waiting cock. First the head penetrated then she lifted slightly, and again dropped, teasing the end of my cock with her cunt lips. Her arms where resting on the back of the chair above my shoulders, so she had complete control. With my head leaning back, my face was almost smothered in her Satin corseted tits. I reached up with my hands and felt the weight of those massive breasts, feeling the texture of the satin and the smell of her cleavage. I frantically began kissing the half cups, the over-flowing flesh and licking her cleavage. Joan then dropped her arms around my neck, pulling my face into her chest and finally impaled herself fully on my cock. Neither of us moved as we both savoured the intensity of the moment.

After I don't know how long, Joan slowly leaned back and without taking her eyes off mine pushed herself down on my cock. I thought I was in as deep as I could go, but very slowly with hardly a move Joan managed to force me deeper into her by shifting her weight ever so slowly from one leg to the other. When I was a deep as I could possibly go Joan started gently shifting her weight in a circular motion pushing down on my cock. She closed her eyes and thrust her head back as she shifted forward forcing the bottom of the corset to grind between the base of my cock and her clitoris. I ran my hands all over her corseted body, and continued to kiss and suck those fabulous breasts. Within a few minutes Joan started to shiver and moan as she began to orgasm, finally falling forward into my arms and almost sobbing into my neck.

I gave her a few moments to recover and then reached behind her and started to undo the corset. As she still had hardly moved I gently pushed her away from me and pulled the corset free of her body and her stockings. Her heavy breasts flopped down as I threw the corset to the floor.

"It gets better every time." Joan said with a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

"We haven't finished yet my love, come and lay on the bed with me." I said as I lifted her off me. Joan laid back on the bed, with that delicious post orgasmic look on her face, her arms above her head and her breasts flopped either side of her chest. I knelt next to her and scooped up one large breast with both hands and began rocking the flesh between my two hands. It was like watching a huge ocean swell. Her nipple was like an island in a sea of flesh. I dug my fingers deep into the flesh and the response I got was a slight moan of satisfaction. That was all the encouragement I needed, so I scooped up both breasts and dropped my lips to her nipples as I continued to rock the sea of flesh beneath my mouth and tongue. I alternated between each breast locking on to the nipple and sucking hard whilst massaging the other. Joan continued to moan with pleasure and she began to run her hands down my arms and back.

As I continue to love her breasts Joan started to become more actively involved, she started rocking her head from side to side and then she joined me in kissing her breasts as I massaged and kissed them. Her hand searched for my cock and once she found it she started masturbating me with as much intensity as I was applying to her enormous breasts. This just increased my focus and I inhaled deeply on one nipple then the other. The way her breasts rolled beneath my hands and mouth was so beautiful, the softness of her skin, the smell of her wet pussy filling the room and her hands forcefully wanking me bought me close to the edge of orgasm. I sat up for a moment hoping to hold off my own orgasm and held Joan's hand still. I was so close.

"Fuck my big tits, I want you to cover them in you cum."

I didn't need a second invitation, I immediately straddled Joan's chest as she pushed her tits together enveloping my cock. My own hands joined Joan's and pushed the massive amount of flesh even harder together. I knelt slightly forward and began rocking my cock back and forth. The site and the feeling was glorious and made all the more exciting by the encouragement Joan was giving me.

"Come on fuck my monster tits, squeeze them and cover me in your cum. Oh yes, I can feel how hard you are. You've wanted to do this for so long. Fuck them lover fuck my big tits. Yes, fuck them, fuck them hard."

I didn't have a chance at holding on and my cock erupted streams of cum between Joan's tits.

"Yes, love. That's it cum for Joanie, keep cuming baby. Oh, I love it."

I released my hold on Joan's hands but she kept pushing her tits back and forth along my cock, which was now heavily lubricated by my own cum.

I could hardly contain myself as I shouted "Oh for fuck sake this is unbelievable, oh fuck, don't stop." Joan squeezed her tits even tighter and started kissing the tops of her breasts as her mouth searched for my cock buried deep within her cleavage. I could hardly believe what was happening, but with the sensual feeling of the tit fuck and the pure visual stimulation I was about to cum again.

"Oh my God Joanie I going to cum again." I breathlessly shouted.

"Yes, baby cum for me again." Just as I was about to shot again, Joan released the grip on her tits and grabbed my cock with her hand and sucked my cock into her mouth, her tongue and lips running all over my cock. But she kept her tits elevated by keeping her arms by her side. The sight, the sounds and the feelings were unbearable and I shot my second load of cum into her mouth.

"Fuck, Joan that's too much." I pleaded, but she kept sucking as I continued my orgasm. I finally had to pull away, as the pleasure was becoming too much, almost painful. I collapsed down next to Joan and started kissing her face. I felt like I was close to tears myself as I lay there. In my blissful exhausted state I whispered into Joan's ear "I don't want this to end." Her reply was simple, "Nor do I lover."

At some point during our post orgasmic kissing, holding and caressing we both drifted off to sleep. I woke first to the sound of a very wet day outside. Our bodies were still locked together, our arms and legs intertwined and amazingly, given what had happened before, I had a very hard cock.

My mouth went almost instinctively to those glorious breasts that were splayed out before me. I started kissing and sucking her nipples and gently massaging the massive amount of flesh. I just loved the taste of her nipples and the feeling of the all the little bumps and ridges, the blue veins just beneath the white skin and just the sheer mass of her breasts. I was getting a little impatient for Joan to wake, so I moved down the bed and found that beautiful pussy.

I started to run my tongue through the coarse hairs that framed and protected her vagina, and with my fingers, I teased opened the folds of her pussy and then started licking and sucking. At last, Joan started to stir. First, with a slight moan and then stretching open her legs. She was allowing me total access to her gorgeous cunt and I continued to lick and probe her vagina with my tongue and fingers. I realised Joan was fully awake when her hand went to the back of my head and pushed down, forcing my mouth hard against her pussy. I drove my tongue in as deep as it would go and tasted the warm sensation of her increasingly wet vagina. I savoured the feeling of my face buried up to the nose in this incredibly sexy woman's cunt, knowing that she was getting as much pleasure as I was giving. I drank in as much of her pussy as I could and then started licking up from her pussy along the fine line of hairs leading to her belly button. I grasped her tummy with both hands and lightly squeezed and kissed her flesh.

Joan rocked herself from right to left and then back, I looked up from her tummy and saw the she had pulled her tits to the middle of her chest and was now playing with her pancaked breasts and teasing her nipples. I continued to move forward along her body, her legs falling completely open. As I reached her lips, we kissed and my cock slid effortlessly into her pussy.

"Good morning you gorgeous creature. It is so nice to wake up to a cold wet morning with you beside me."

"Mmm, it's so nice to wake up with you inside me."

I brushed Joan's hair away from her face and planted light kisses all over her face. The feeling of closeness between us was intense, we were both lost in the connection between our bodies. I wrapped my arms under Joan's body and pulled her even closer to me, almost simultaneously Joan wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my cock deeper into her. We were hardly moving yet the emotional and physical connection was so strong. Our eyes were locked together, our lips touching, breathing each other's breath. Our movements together were so slight but so intense, our nerve endings in complete connection as we continued to make love. It seemed to go on endlessly until Joan held my face and whispered to me she was orgasming. I didn't feel my own orgasm building, but with those few words from Joan my cock unleashed a torrent of cum deep into her beautiful cunt.

We didn't move for minutes, we just absorbed the intensity of our mutual satisfaction. Soon we were both asleep again in a state of post-coital euphoria.

An hour or so later I managed to untangle our bodies and made my way to the kitchen to make a coffee and breakfast. I set the table, laid out the coffee and fresh juice and started preparing scrambled eggs -- I so needed to refill my own protein stores.

I didn't hear Joan come into the kitchen, as I turned to place the cutlery on the table she was standing there; she'd slipped on an old T-shirt of mine. Her hair a mess, no make-up, her large pendulous breast hanging free, her tummy slightly protruding, her shapely legs topped off by the coarse hairs of her pussy -- she had never looked so attractive to me as she did at that moment.

Without a word between us I pulled Joan close to me, felt her huge tits and turned her towards the counter. I dropped my boxer shorts and slipped my cock into her from behind. My left hand grabbed onto her breasts and my right hand found her clitoris. This time things were not so gentle as we furiously fucked against the kitchen counter. And so the day went on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds