• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught In The Rain Ch. 02

Caught In The Rain Ch. 02

And here is chapter two. It's a little rougher than the first, please don't read if you don't like that. And don't whine if you're stupid enough to read something you don't like when you were warned! Here is the warning: Implied Incest. Some Force/Reluctance. Dominant/Submissive relationship. Enjoy.

-------------------

It starts with one deep stroke. You know I'm tiny inside, that I need time to stretch and adjust. Normally you give it to me, edging in slowly giving my pussy time to accommodate you. You thrust in so deep and so hard pain shoots into my belly and I yell out - "FUCK!"

"You've become a little potty mouth" you grimace, pulling back and repeating the hard thrust. "AHH!! FUCK daddy!"

The hard slap of your hand catches me off guard. You hit me hard in the cheek, knocking the breath out of me. "Watch that mouth. I don't want to hear that kind of shit come out of such a pretty little fuckhole"

You smile when you see tears in my eyes - watering as you give it to me like I begged you too. "Daddy it's too hard...just..oooooooh slow ... a second .. Please!" You thrust harder and I scream again, trying not to cuss.

"You like it like this Bitch! You like it when it's big. When it hurts. You begged me for this. You've been begging for this all day, out in the street in that see through shirt. Everybody on the street knew what you wanted. You're just lucky no one stopped to give it to you like you deserve" You talk fast, in that low tone that sets me on fire. I can only moan in response at this point, arching into you. "M..more"

And I get more. Deeper and harder. Your long cock sliding in and out of my pussy, slick with my juices. I place my feet either side of you and lock my hips - pushing them upward so you can kneel and get deeper, faster. My little hands seek out my clit, rubbing it frantically. You watch my face turn redder and redder - until finally you slap my hand away from my swollen little clit. You grab it. You know I'm so sensitive there, but you grab it roughly anyway. Pinching - hard enough to make me scream again. My hands flail "Daddy stop!!! That hurts"

"This is what you get for being late Baby Girl" And your fingers pinch down on my poor clit again till I'm sobbing. With every pinch you thrust in so I don't know if I am moaning in pleasure or pain. "You're going to need a new cellphone now. And you're going to earn it"

"Ye-yesss Daddy I will! I'm sorry.. I promise I'll earn it"

You start jack hammering into my cunt and I dissolve. My body shakes, I'm moaning and screaming in ecstasy. I'm on the brink. And you pound into me faster than I can draw a breath. I can feel it building inside me, and you can too as I get tighter, tenser. And then you - you fucking asshole - you pull out. I let out a yell of disappointment, and almost dissolve into tears as you stare down at me, a slight smile on your face.

"You made Daddy wait for you to get home. Now I'm going to make YOU wait, little girl!"

I can't even form words at this point. I just shake my head. You're on your feet and you have me by the hair. The sharp pain pulls me out of my delirium, as you pull on my ponytails till I'm on my knees in front of you. You pull my head in close and I can smell your sweat, and my juices on your cock throbbing in front of my face. You grab it at the base and slap it across my cheeks.

"Come on. Don't make me wait"

I open my mouth obediently, and immediately you stuff it full of cock, ramming it all the way to the back till I choke. You love to see me choke on your cock. My eyes that were watering earlier are streaming now. One hand is still on the back of my head - pulling my ponytails tightly together and the other you wrap around my throat just tight enough to make that urgent tight feeling run through my body. "Suck little girl. Suck it good and I'll let you cum. If you don't make Daddy happy, Daddy won't make you happy" and I am sucking, hard and sloppily. Just like you love, my face turning bright pink as you tighten your grip. I'm dizzy, my lips smacking and popping. I gasp for air as you pull out to slap my cheeks again, till they are flushed and hot. I taste my own juices in my mouth as my tongue laps and sucks you clean. Your balls are warm on my chin and your cock slides in and out.

I don't even realize I'm doing it. You notice first as I moan around your cock. My body has moved of it's own accord, desperate to satisfy itself. One of my hands is between my kneeling legs, two fingers buried deep in my pussy. I stop. My fingers still buried as you pull your cock out of my mouth. Oh shit. You shake your head down at me and lift me, by the throat till I'm standing - fingers dripping guiltily by my thigh.

"Did Daddy say you could get yourself off?"

I shake my head no, as far as I'm able. I can't speak as my air is cut off. My eyes plead for release. Don't you know what you're doing to me? Can't you see how desperate I am? Don't you care?

"Little girl. I was a few seconds away from filling you up with my cock. From riding your pussy, pounding it like you need. I was going to fill you up with my load Baby. But you clearly need to learn some self control."

I splutter, about to pass out in your grip.

"Don't you think so Baby? Weren't you telling me the other day that you trust that Daddy knows best for you. And yet you're still disobeying me!"

You let go, and I drop to the floor in an ungraceful heap. Sobbing with frustration.

"Babygirl, you need to grow up and take responsibility for your body. Stop letting it control you. I control you honey. Your body is mine to do what I want with."

I try to listen but I'm dizzy. The heat of the bath, the violence of the fucking I had just received, and the desperate, desperate need to cum has my head spinning.

"If your body is mine, it should do as I say. And for it to do that, you have to be able to control it to do what I say. So this is going to be a lesson for you. And you're not going to like it but you need to learn this, baby. That's what Daddy is here for, to teach you"

I shake my head dejectedly, and you grab my chin. "Say Yes, Thank You Daddy" you tell me sternly.

"Yes...Thank you Daddy" I repeat after you, blinking up into your eyes. Maybe you can't see how desperate I am to cum. I need to show you... I think I'm going to explode, or have a stroke if I can't release.

"Stand up." You order comes, and I obey as best I can. Standing shakily, I know at this point begging won't help anything. "Turn around."

I flush, heat between my ears. You know I'm insecure about my bottom. You tell me I'm beautiful every day, but you know I hate when you stare at my ass. Turning now will give you full view. I turn, as slowly as I dare, my head hanging.

"Head up, look straight ahead" and my head snaps to attention, like a puppet for you. "Move forward a few feet. I want you standing up against the wall", again I obey. My body a mere inch from the cold tiled bathroom wall. "Against it I said. I want your breasts touching it" I gasp as the cold touches my nipples and my flushed, blushing skin. I can feel your eyes devouring my ass from behind. It makes me cringe.

"Arms up. Grab the towel rail to support them. But don't get carried away and pull it out" My fingers curl around the rail, slick with sweat. I can hear rustling behind me but I don't dare turn my head. Then that *snap* sound. You were retrieving your belt from your pants. You have me trembling, and I can feel - just *feel* - you smiling at it from behind me. Asshole.

I get a split seconds warning - the whish of air before it slaps my ass hard. I yell out, but it just comes down again. My ass is on fire. You give each slap a few seconds to sink in, the welt to rise up, tender and sore before you slap it down again. I lay my face to the cold tile, red with shame and pain. You haven't told me how many strikes to expect and you're not counting. I don't know when this will end. Again and again the belt comes down. The tears smear all over the tile. Finally, one last slap - so hard my whole body is forced into the wall. I scream out your name, and you relent. I hear the belt hit the floor. I release one hand from the rail, running my fingers over my abused ass, my head turned to look at you.

You are shaking your head. "Uh-uh little girl. Turn back to the wall. I'm not done with you yet" I obey and feel you approach me, close behind. "Spread those legs wider" your knee nudges them into the appropriate position. I brace, and one long finger runs up and down my ass crack. You spread my cheeks, and I flush with embarrassment as you see the most intimate parts of me. "Daddy.."

"Hush." There's no arguing. I close my eyes and try to forget how exposed I am to you. At the same time my body is on fire, the flush of shame turning to an excited hum in my pussy, still starved for an orgasm. Your finger probes between my thighs, and for a second I think you're going to push it inside my aching pussy.. but you brush over it, flicking my clit with a forefinger. I jerk, and you pull me back into position, a probing finger returning to circle my asshole. You reach for the lube, handy on the counter. You don't warm it for me - a shockingly cold finger suddenly slides deep into my ass. I gasp and try and relax. Your mouth on my shoulder and neck helps.... I sigh and lean my head against you as you lick and suck on the soft skin at the nape of my neck. Your finger keeps exploring, and then you crook the finger, just so. I jump, and your teeth sink into my shoulder...

"I'm going to fuck your ass Babygirl. You better be ready."

And that's all the warning I get.

----

Thank you for all the sweet feedback. I'm a busy girl, so I don't always get time to reply to everybody who would like me to. I read everything though... please let me know what you think of this new chapter. The third and final one should be along shortly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught In The Rain Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds