• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Man Rules Brockton

Bisexual Black Man Rules Brockton

The name is Michael Le Roc. I'm a six-foot-tall, good-looking young black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm absolutely addicted to anal sex. There, I said it. This is my story of going about town satisfying my masculine urges any which way I can. I'm on vacation from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. I just completed my junior year in the Criminal Justice Program. After months in a very white town, I was happy to be back in the city of Brockton. One of Massachusetts biggest cities, where blacks, Asians and Hispanics now outnumber white people. In Brockton, a city with a hundred thousand people, the so-called racial minorities have become the super majority. How about that?

My first stop was the South Side of Brockton, also known as Cape Verdean Central. I hooked up with this chick named Joanna Pyres. A light-brown, short-haired, kind of heavyset, busty and big-bottomed Cape Verdean chick I used to know at Brockton Community High School a few years back. The Joanna I remembered was a total sex freak. Folks, chicks are more horny than guys. It's the best kept secret in the world. Get used to it. I stopped by Joanna's house bearing gifts. Some Chinese food, and of course some cash in a neatly folded greeting card. About forty bucks. I knew this sister had fallen on hard times. She works two jobs to pay for her apartment. I was down with being generous. My job as an armed security guard in Boston pays alright. Joanna liked my generosity. And she made it worth my while.

Yeah, there I was sitting on Joanna's couch. The big-booty sister knelt before me and sucked on my long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. Yeah, just like I remembered. Joanna was still one of the best cock suckers in town. She sucked me good and got me mad hard real fast. Afterwards, I spread her plump thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. What I really wanted was a piece of ass and Joanna is one of those females who always wants it. She just doesn't know how to say no. So I put her on all fours, spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and began licking her asshole. I fingered her and then lubricated her asshole with the hand lotion she handed me. I also applied lube all over my dick. I'm ready to get inside, folks.

I pressed my cock against Joanna's asshole, and slowly worked it inside. Now, Joanna was no stranger to anal sex but I was a gentleman. I only fuck chicks asses roughly if they ask me to. Slowly but surely, I worked most of my dick into her asshole. Joanna Pyres took it like a champ. Hardly a scream from her. Folks, I tapped that ass. While thrusting my dick deep into Joanna's asshole, I smacked her big brown ass. I loved watching big women's butts jiggle while I smack them. Guys, you've got to try it. There's nothing quite like it in the world. I pounded Joanna's ass and fucked her hard. We both came who knows how many times. I lost count of how many times I busted my nut. It's all good, though. Joanna was a good lay. You can always count on Cape Verdean chicks to have the juiciest of asses. Word up. Everybody in Brockton knows that.

An hour later, I left Joanna Pyres apartment. I was still horny, though. So I went to visit my buddy Jose Sanchez. He's a stocky and hairy Mexican mechanic who looks tough until you get him into bed. Seriously. Jose is married to a plump Asian chick named Amelia Chang. She's a car saleswoman at a dealership near Bridgewater. I used to chill with both of them back in the day. Incidentally, I slept with both of them. Separately, of course. When I dropped by, they greeted me with open arms. We had a few drinks while talking about the old days. Both Jose and I played football for Brockton Community High School back in the day. I went on to play for UMass-Amherst while he played for Stonehill College. He got cut from their team a year ago and now attends Massasoit Community College. An okay school, but they don't have a football team. Poor Jose. Hey, you do what you got to do, you know?

Alcohol has a way of making people really horny, folks. And my friends and I were no exceptions. Before I knew it, I was sucking on Amelia's big tits, causing the big Asian woman to squeal in delight while her husband Jose sucked on my dick. I hadn't come prepared for a threesome, but I'm not one to walk away from sexual opportunity of any kind. I'm always down for some fun. Ask anybody who knows me in the city of Brockton. And that's damn near everybody. Yeah, I was getting my freak on. And absolutely loving it. Amelia sucked my dick and licked my balls like oral sex was going out of style. Asian women are so sensually adventurous. Yet they're outwardly so classy. I love that about them. Jose had definitely chosen well in marrying Amelia Chang. A pretty-faced Asian broad with a deliciously curvy body, big tits, wide hips and a really big, round ass. Yeah, she was my kind of woman. Want to know what makes her even cooler? She's totally into bisexual men. She knew I was bisexual when we did our thing back in the day and it didn't bother her. Is she cool or what?

The three of us got down and dirty. I put Jose on all fours and shoved my dick up his ass while he buried his face between his wife's plump thighs, licking the hell out of her pussy. I think Jose simply loves oral sex. He doesn't care whether he's going down on a man or a woman. That's okay in my book. I go down on guys and females but I prefer doing it to men because I sometimes think the women are faking it. Men never fake it. And that's one of the things I like the most about them. Amelia winked at me while I slammed my dick into her husband's ass. She asked me to do her next. Moments later, I pulled out of Jose and told her to get down.

I'm a young man blessed with great reserves of stamina. I didn't need long in order to recover. So I made Amelia assume the position. She got on all fours. Face down and ass up. I lubricated my pole and her ass, then entered her. This was the third ass I was fucking that day. Jose watched me while I fucked his wife. Holding her by those wide hips of hers, I thrust my cock deep into her ass. Amelia Chang is that rare woman who loves anal sex more than the average gay man does. Jose was such a lucky bastard to end up with her. I plunged my dick as deep as I could into her ass and she squealed in delight, begging for more. Folks, I gave her the whole enchilada. Several times. Afterwards, we lay exhausted in the family living room. Sated at last.

Folks, I'm glad to be back in the city of Brockton. Living in the dorms at UMass-Amherst was a lot of fun but it's good to be back to the city of champions. A place teeming with beautiful Haitian, Jamaican, African-American, Asian, Cape Verdean and Hispanic women. What can I say? I like ladies of all hues. As long as they're down. The summer of 2009 is going to be a lot of fun!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Man Rules Brockton

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds