• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

Fantasy Fulfilled

Author's note: To all my readers, this series is a complete work of fiction. It's strictly fantasy.

When I woke up the next morning, my husband had already left for work. My son was still asleep beside me as we all fell asleep after our romp the night before. Thinking back on it, I realized how lucky I was and what a fantastic fuck session we had. I had let my husband fuck me in the ass a few times before and it always hurt like hell. But last night, having my son's cock in my cunt at the same time, I was in whore heaven when my husband fucked my ass.

I looked over at Jeff and he was half uncovered with about half of his cock showing. I pulled the sheet down and saw that he was semi-hard. God, I love young cocks! But, I didn't want it semi-hard. I wanted it rock hard. I usually wake up a little horny and this morning was no exception. Only I woke up this morning really horny and seeing my son's cock made me hornier still.

I leaned over and grabbed hold of his cock and started to stroke it and rub his balls too. It started to come to life almost immediately. I started to lick all over the head and up and down the shaft as it grew to full hardness. I took it in my mouth and began a slow up and down sucking motion. Jeff started to stir as he felt his cock being sucked by his whore mother. "Mmmm, morning slut." He said as he came fully awake.

Pulling off his cock for a second, I said, "Morning baby, your Mommy was a little horny this morning." I then went back to sucking his cock.

"That's because my Mommy's a whore." He said.

"Mmmhmm." I moaned around his cock. My cunt was getting wetter by the second and I needed cock pretty badly by now, but I kept sucking. I was taking nearly all of his cock on each down stroke and stroking up and down with my hand at the same time.

"Oh, you fucking slut, suck my cock." He moaned. It only made me hornier. "You're such a good cock sucking whore."

But, as much as I loved sucking his cock, I needed it in my cunt. I moved up and threw a leg over him, straddling his waist. I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock. I leaned forward and started kissing him while at the same time running the head of his hardon up and down between my cunt lips. "Don't you want to get this nice hard cock up Mommy's pussy?" I asked him between kisses.

"Oh fuck yeah", he said as he grabbed my tits and started to squeeze them.

I continued to run his cock head between my cunt lips, teasing us both, and said, "Feel how wet Mommy's slutty cunt is for her baby's cock? Hmmm. Don't you want Mommy to slide her wet, horny cunt all the way down on it?" I teased.

"God yes I do." He moaned. "Jesus Mom, you have the sluttiest, horniest, wettest cunt I've ever had my cock in. But, being the slut you are, I think you want my cock as bad as I want your cunt. Don't you whore?"

"Oh baby," I groaned, "I sure do."

"Then come on whore," he said, still squeezing my tits and pulling my rock hard nipples, "fuck me. Fuck your son like the cock whore you are."

"Oh fuck baby." I moaned as I slid my cunt all the way down his hard cock. He moaned as I started to fuck him slowly. Sliding my cunt up and down, rocking back and forth. It felt so fucking good. My pussy was on fire. I slid all the way up his cock and then all the way back down. I then sat straight up with his cock buried deep in my cunt as far as it could go. I started to jerk my hips back and forth, fucking his cock hard. This always makes me cum. "Oooohhh, fuck." I yelled, as I fucked him, my hands flat on his abs.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Fuck my cock. Fuck it hard." He said as he put his thumb on my clit so that it would rub against it as I fucked his cock. He still had one hand mauling my tits and nipples. I started to cum almost instantly.

"Oh fuck baby, you're making your Mom cum!" I yelled. "OOOOOoooohhhh, fuck yeah. Your whore's cumming on your cock baby. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh."

"Yeah bitch, cum on that cock you fucking whore!" my son yelled. And cum I did. Both of our crotches were wet with my juices and I could hear his cock slurping inside my cunt. As I came down from my cum, I collapsed onto his chest, breathing hard, his cock still hard as a rock in my pussy.

"God baby, I love your cock." I said.

"You love any cock Mom." He replied, starting to stroke my ass.

"That's true. I really do and I'm so glad that you don't mind that your mother is a slut." I said. "I'm just so happy now that I've finally realized it myself. I just want to get fucked all the time and I really don't care who uses me."

"Well, I'm going to call a few of my friends today and see what they're doing next weekend. Then you'll be used like a whore. They've wanted to fuck you for so long." He said.

"Mmmm, can't wait." I reply, "How many are you going to call?"

"I know four that have told me how hot they think you are, hopefully they're all free next weekend." He said.

"Mmm, I hope so too. Just don't tell them why they're actually coming over I don't want it getting out." I said. "I might be a whore, but we still have to keep it some what discrete."

"I know." He said, flexing his cock in my pussy. "But meanwhile, we've got some unfinished business right here."

His hands were still roaming over my ass and he was running his fingers over my asshole and down to my cunt. He got a finger all wet from our juices and slid a finger in my ass. "This is where I want to get my cock next."

"Mmmm, you want to fuck Mommy's ass next?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said, "I can't wait to bury my cock up your sweet ass Mom." He'd managed to get his finger all the way in my ass and it felt good with his cock still in my cunt. I was wondering how it was going to feel without anything in my pussy. My husband isn't real long, about six and a half inches, but he was very thick. My son was about a half an inch longer than my husband, but not nearly as thick, so I didn't think it would be too bad.

"How do you want to do me?" I asked.

"I want you on your knees like a whore." He said.

"Mmmm, I love getting fucked from behind." I said as I slid off his cock.

He got up and I got on my knees as he got behind me.

"Lube it up a little bit in my cunt first baby." I told him.

He slid his cock in my cunt and started to fuck me a little bit. Getting his cock all wet with my cum. It felt so good; I really didn't want him to take it out. But, soon enough he did and positioned the head at my ass.

"Go nice and easy until I get used to it." I told him.

"Okay Mom." He said. I felt him start to put pressure on my ass as he pushed in. Slowly the muscle started to loosen and the head of his cock popped in my ass.

"Stop! Stop!" I said. "Let me get used to it." It didn't really hurt; it was just a lot of pressure. After a minute or so, it felt okay. "Okay," I said, "go slow."

He started to push into my ass. It didn't feel bad at all. It burned just a little bit but overall not bad. He was very gentle and went slowly until I finally felt his hips against my ass and knew he had his entire cock up his mother's ass as he let out a groan.

"God Mom", he said, "I've never felt anything so tight in my life. Does it feel okay?"

"Yes baby, it feels fine. Now start fucking me nice and slow." I told him.

He slowly pulled his cock nearly all the way out and then slowly back in. I reached between my legs and started to rub my clit. It was starting to feel really good then. "Fuck me a little faster baby." I said.

He picked up the pace a little bit and started to fuck my ass faster. "God Mom, this feels good." He moaned.

"Yes it does baby," I replied, "fuck my ass, fuck it harder."

Now there was no doubt in my mind that I was truly a slut. There I was naked, my ass stuck up in the air, my own son's cock sliding in and out of my ass while I played with my clit and I fucking loved it.

He had started to fuck me even harder. "Oh fuck Mom, that's good." He said as he slapped my ass. "You like that don't you slut, you like having a hard cock fucked up your ass?"

"Oh God yes I do baby." I moaned. "Fuck your whore's ass. Fuck it hard and spank Mommy's ass for being such a nasty slut and taking her son's cock up her ass."

He was really fucking my ass good now and it felt great. Every now and then he would slap my ass. I was getting really close to cumming and I could tell he was too.

"That's it baby," I said, "use Mommy's ass to empty your fucking balls. Mommy wants a nice big load of cum up her slutty ass."

"No fucking way slut," he said, "you're getting this load in you mouth."

I'd never gone ass to mouth before, but I didn't really care at that point. I'd started to cum and was moaning like the whore I was. "Oh fuck baby, Mommy's cumming. FUCK ME. FUCK MY ASS! RAM THAT FUCKING COCK UP MY ASS."

He was fucking me as hard as he could and I couldn't get enough. "Oh fuck slut," he moaned, "are you ready for some cum?"

"Yes baby," I said as he pulled his cock out of my ass and moved around in front of me, "give Mommy your cum." I immediately took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and he started cumming instantly.

"AHHHHHHHHH FUCK," he cried out. "Eat my fucking cum whore." He shot rope after rope of cum straight into my throat and I began swallowing as fast as I could. As his cum flow slowed to a dribble I savored as much as I could on my tongue and finally swallowed all he had and I sucked his cock clean.

We both collapsed on the bed and breathing hard when he said, "God mom, I think that was the hardest I've ever cum in my life."

"Mmmmm, did you like mommy's ass baby?" I asked.

"I sure did" he replied, "I've never been in such a tight hole."

"Well, you can use that hole any time you want to." I said kissing him.

As we were kissing, the doorbell rang. I looked out the window and saw a delivery truck. I couldn't see who was on the porch because of the porch roof, but I was expecting a delivery.

"Stay here." I told my son as I got up and threw on my thin robe. I didn't bother with the belt. As I was going down stairs I noticed that my nipples were very visible through the robe. I smiled to myself and thought that maybe I'd give the delivery guy a little show.

I opened the door, holding the robe closed. The guy had his head down, concentrating on his electronic signature pad as I told him to come on in. He walked past me inside and I closed the door. That's when he looked up and his jaw nearly hit the floor. "Uh, hi." He stammered. "Package." He thrust the package out towards me and I took it. It was a small package so I only needed one hand to take it. He was looking me up and down and I glanced at his crotch and noticed a decent sized lump forming. He then thrust the signature pad out to me and said, "I...uh,....need you to sign for it."

"Sure." I said as I took the stylus in my other hand. This obviously allowed my robe to open slightly and I knew that he would be getting a look at my cunt and some of my tits. I was dripping wet. I decided that I might take things a little farther than just teasing. He was pretty good looking, about 10 years younger than me and did have a nice bulge growing. So, as I signed, he said, "Uh...ma'am."

"Yes?" I said looking up at him still holding the stylus.

"Uh...your robe ma'am", he said, glancing down at my cunt.

"Oh, sorry," I said, not bothering to cover up, "but I needed both hands. Besides, it looks like you like what you see." I said, as I ogled his bulge.

"Well....uh...I'm sorry....I uh...didn't mean to stare." He stuttered.

"I don't mind you staring." I told him. "In fact, I kind of like it. Do you want to see more?" I asked, setting down the package.

"Uh...I'm not...uh...maybe I should just go." He said.

"Nonsense," I said, "besides, I like what I see too." as I stepped closer and grabbed his cock through his pants. "Mmmmm, that feels real nice." I said, shrugging off my robe and letting it fall to the floor, standing naked before him.

"Oh my God." He groaned. He then leaned in and started kissing me hard. His hands went to my ass and started to squeeze as we continued to kiss. He then started to feel me all over. My tits, my cunt and my ass. He groaned when he felt how wet my cunt was as he zeroed in on my clit.

I broke the kiss as I moaned and whispered to him, "I want to suck your cock." I then started to undo his pants. When I got them open, I reached in and grabbed his hard on. He wasn't very thick or long. Just about average, I would say. But, I wanted it.

"Oh, fuck yeah" he moaned, "suck my cock."

I pushed his pants down, freeing his cock and dropped to my knees. I immediately swallowed half of his cock the first time and started to suck him hard, taking as much in my throat as I could, which was most of it. I put one hand between my legs and started to play with my cunt, stroking the part of his cock not in my mouth with the other one. I was HOT!!!!

"Oh God, that feels good." He moaned.

Taking his cock out of my mouth and licking it up and down, I said, "You didn't know that you were going to run into a hot slut today, did you?" and sucked his cock back in my mouth.

"No," he said, throwing his head back, "but I'm glad I did. Oh fuck."

Taking his cock out again, I asked, "Do you want my cunt?" and licked down to his balls, licking and sucking them all over.

"Fuck yeah." He said.

"You want to fuck me?" I asked, sucking his cock back in again, getting hotter by the second, teasing him.

"God yes." He groaned.

"Do you want me to spread my legs wide for you, like a slut, so that you can use my cunt?" and again sucked his cock back in.

"Fuck yeah I want your cunt slut." He said. I smiled around his cock knowing that he was catching on to my game. "Does that slutty cunt want my cock?"

"God yes it does." I groaned.

"Get over in that chair and spread your legs then slut." He ordered.

I moved over to the chair and laying back in it, spread my legs as wide as I could, playing with my cunt and getting ready to take my first cock, outside of the family of course, since I got married. "Get that cock in my whore cunt." I said.

He was between my legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down between my wet cunt lips, found my fuck hole and pushed in. We both groaned as he bottomed out in my pussy and started to fuck me.

"God, that's good pussy." He said.

"You like my cunt, huh?" I answered. "You like fucking married sluts?"

"Yeah I do." He said. "Does your husband know he's married to a whore?"

"Who do you think made me a whore?" I said. "He loves to watch me fucking strange cocks." I didn't bother to tell him that the only other cock he's watched me fuck was my son's though. I then put my left hand down on top of my cunt. "Look down there and look at that wedding ring on top of the cunt you're fucking your cock in and out of."

"Oooh that's really hot, knowing your husband made you a whore. Are you going to tell him you got fucked today?" he asked.

"Yes." Was all I said. "Fuck me." I moaned, "fuck me hard!"

"You like to get fucked hard slut?" He asked me as he started to pound me harder. I felt his balls slapping against my ass on each thrust. "You like having that cunt rammed?"

"God yes, I do," I groaned, "you're going to make me cum! FUCK ME!!!"

"Oh yeah slut," he said, "cum all over that cock you whore. I'm gonna to cum too. Do you want some cum in that slutty cunt? Huh? You want my cum?"

"Yes," I yelled, "cum in my cunt. God, I'm such a fucking whore fucking a strange cock. Oh Goood...I'm cummming....aAHHHHHH...Oh fuck me!"

"Here it is slut," he said, "take my cum you bitch! Uuunnnngggghhhh.....fuck that feels good." He shot a couple of nice big loads in my cunt and fucked his cock in and out of me a little more, shooting a little more on each thrust.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned squeezing his cock, "cum in my cunt you son-of-bitch."

"Mmmm....mmmm..." he groaned, finishing off in my pussy.

He pulled out of my cunt and sat back on his heels for a minute. Both of us breathing hard, me laying there with my legs still open. As he stood and pulled his pants up, he said, "That was great. I hope I get to deliver here again."

"Mmmm...so do I." I said.

"I'd better get going," he said, "I have a lot of stops to make still."

"I understand." I said walking him to the door, "Hope to see you again."

"Same here." He said and leaned in to kiss me before he walked out the door.

As I closed the door, I turned around and saw my son on the stairs. He'd seen the whole thing and his cock was hard as a rock again, so I headed back up stairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds