• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Gypsy Ch. 01

My Gypsy Ch. 01

Ch. 01 THE RIDE HOME

"It's like so unfair that they are having this quiz tomorrow."

Gypsy threw herself into the car, settling on the seat with a harrumph while tossing a pink backpack over her shoulder and letting it drop onto the backseat.

"Julie told me it's just because Jay heard we're doing email circles for answers to tests."

She leaned back, turning to me.

I said, "Lift your top."

She looked down at herself and with a sly grin began to pull her tight little angora sweater out from her skirt and roll it up, continuing her story as she did. "And by having a surprise test TOMORROW he thinks he can beat the circle. I don't think he knows what texting is." I began stroking her bare tummy. She sucked in her abdomen and began squirming at my touch. "Your hands are cold!"

I let my hand slide higher, tracing my fingertips in a line across her perfect full breasts. The nipples little puffs of rose colored flesh.

"Are you passing around answers to the test?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Don't swear."

"Sorry. Anyway it just sucks."

She stretched languorously, sliding closer to me. Her top was up over her breasts, fully exposed from her waist up. The fabric stretched taut from under her arms in a line across her collar bone.

"Hmmm," she sighed as I squeezed and pressed my hand all over her body, closing her eyes and breathing out, "This is relaxing."

"Pull your top a little lower, its up too high." I was looking at the other drivers passing us, "we're getting close to school."

She pulled her sweater down over her breasts covering my hand, giving me a sideways glance, "You worried?"

I could smell the strawberry of her lip gloss. I began squeezing her breasts, feeling her nipples tighten as my palm brushed over their tips, forming these tight little nubs. All you could see is the movement of my hands under her sweater.

"So Perfect," I breathed; more to myself. "Where did you take your bra off?"

"In the bushes, one block after the park. It was pretty obvious today, I could have got caught."

I smiled, "Obvious?"

"With this top?" She pulled my hand away and pressed her breasts into the sweater, you could clearly see her nipples through the fabric. "You can tell I got nothing on underneath."

We continued driving, I was laughing, "Why didn't you use the gas station like I said?"

"I DID try. They couldn't find the key." She gave me a pout, "You done yet?"

Now I sighed. It always ended to soon. "Yes," I took my hand away and grasped the steering wheel with both hands, eyes on the road.

She pulled her top around herself, and tugging her skirt down past her hips as she tucked in her sweater. A pair of little pink panties slipping down her thighs caught my eye, exposing the curve of her bare ass as she squirmed around next to me.

My little angel took a conspiratorial tone, noticing my eyes on her, "You shouldn't be doing this you know. I let you cause ... I don't know. You could get fired, I think."

She was right, I pushed the thought away. "You like it don't you?"

"Yeah. Guess so." She was still squirming in the seat, zipping her skirt up as she said it.

"Here. I got to let you out. You can walk the rest of the way."

I slowed the car to a stop.

The bottom of her skirt rested high up around her thighs, all the moving around had jostled it up. I was staring at her legs. So delicious. She glanced at me, and slid her ass out causing her skirt to rise even higher, giving me a perfect peak at her pantie covered crotch.

I gestured to her lap, "You want me to drive around a little more?"

She held her hand around the door handle without pulling it, smiling at me. Her sideways glance. She got the reaction she wanted, wagging her knees open and shut as she was thinking it over. Teasing. Thinking. Tempting.

Before.

"Nah. We're almost to school." She paused.

"I can drive around." My cock had grown rock hard.

"I got to get to class." She brought her legs together and smoothed the skirt back over her luscious legs. I couldn't stand it.

"Can I just have FEEL?"

Her eyes flashed. I could see her cheeks flush. She gave an impatient sigh, sinking back into the seat, and slid one knee wide.

Permission. Total access.

I reached my trembling hand and began stroking up her inner thigh, pressing my fingers between her legs, lifting her skirt as touched her. She spread her legs wider as I rubbed my hand right over the top of her pantie covered puss and back along her inner thigh. This time slipping my fingers under the thin fabric, feeling the heat and hairs of her pussy brush up through my fingers.

Ohhhhhmygawwd.

I traced my finger tips along her swollen pussy lips, stretching her open and inserting my finger up into her slit. It was as if she had burst open covering my fingers with her juices. God she was wet. So wet. I took my hand away and slid my whole hand under the top of her panties, and curling my fingers back inside her slit, all lubricated now. I drew my middle finger up and around her little clit, pressing my finger there as she undulated her hips. I looked over, her glazed eyes, mouth open.

At the touch, my Angel sucked in her breath, "Hurry,"

I began to rub her clit faster. "Your wet."

"Mmmmm. I'm pretty wound up here." She was grinding her hips into my hand, "Nick, You got to stop. I can't, be late for homeroom." She didn't move, rubbing her puss into my hand. I ignored her, responding by pressing two fingers into her vagina. She lifted from the seat, groaning "Ohgaaawwwd! Ok. Ok. God. Nicolas. I got, to ..."

She closed her legs tight around my hand, squirming, trapping my hand, squeezing her cunt on my finger before turning away. I squeezed my hand around her delicious little puss one last time, before letting go. Her panties clung to one side, giving me the exquisite view of her gaping cunt.

Gypsy caught her breath, and As I watched, adjusted her panties, tugging them over her mound and adjusting her skirt back down. "You are so bad", she said as the door opened. She stood on unsteady legs continuing to tug and adjust herself, slamming the door and leaning back in through the open window locking her eyes on mine.

"How'd I end up with such a pervert for a brother anyway?"

"Lucky. See you." I smiled.

She turned and waved, "Bye," shaking her hips her hips, walking off without looking back.

I drove off with one hand on the wheel, sniffing her cum on my fingers imagining her cunt squishing between her legs as she walked.

Please let me know what you think. I have this story all set to roll out, but any comments can impact the direction it will take. Enjoy! Comments inspire me to write more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Gypsy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds