• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anniversary Gift

Anniversary Gift

My wife Susan and I usually celebrated our anniversary in a pretty mundane fashion. The last few years we would basically get a babysitter, go out for dinner, stop for a few drinks afterwards and are home in bed by midnight. It was getting somewhat boring and routine for such an occasion but when you're married with children, much of your life becomes this way. This year being our 10th anniversary I decided to put a little spice into the celebration. I spent the week preceding our big date night making all the arrangements.

Saturday afternoon we dropped the kids off at Grandma's house and headed to the closest casino. We had an hour ride ahead of us, so we began discussing our plans for the evening. We decided to eat dinner early, and then head to the room to freshen up before heading into the casino. Susan is not much of a gambler so we decided a show would be better.

We arrived at the Casino around 5 o'clock and checked in at the hotel. After settling in for a few minutes we decided to head down for dinner. As we made our way through the casino floor towards the restaurants, we happened to notice 3 of our friends sitting at a blackjack table. We quickly stopped to chat with them. They said they were down to see a show that starts at 9 and they decided to do a little gambling while they waited. We wished them luck and headed of to dinner.

We chose one of the upscale steakhouses as we rarely got a chance to have an intimate meal together. Dinner went smoothly and so did the wine. We had just finished of the bottle when the waitress came over to ask us if we want dessert.

"No thank you" I said.

"We will be having dessert in our room" I blurted out as I gave Susan a suggestive glance.

Susan looked up at me in surprise. She knew I must have been feeling good to be so forward in front of a total stranger like that. The waitress just smiled and left our check.

After dinner we headed through the casino back to our room. Susan wanted to take a quick shower before heading down for the night. As soon as I heard the shower water start to flow I gave a light knock on the door leading to the adjoining room. The door opened and I received a large suitcase. I quickly opened it up and began unpacking. I placed each item on the night stand next to the bed.

A moment later I heard the shower turn off and the shower door open up. I grabbed a blindfold from the items I just unpacked and headed into the bathroom.

"I have a surprise for you" I said in the most seductive voice I could manage. My anticipation of what was to come had me jittery and nervous like a school boy thumbing through his father's playboys while his parents are home.

"What's the surprise?" Sue asked standing naked in front of me.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise, so I'll just have to show you." I said.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Of course I trust you" she replied somewhat reluctantly.

"Ok then, turn around." I told her as I finished drying her off.

I placed the blindfold over her eyes and led her to the bed in the other room. I laid her down on the bed and quickly handcuffed her wrists together over her head. Next I tied the handcuffs to the headboard with a small rope.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You'll see soon enough." I replied.

Looking over at the night stand I reached for a 3 foot metal spreader bar and the Velcro straps for it. I quickly dropped to the end of the bed and fastened this to her ankles. Now Susan lay there before me semi-helpless. She could move around and wiggle and turn herself, but she wasn't going anywhere unless I let her.

Reaching into the suitcase I pulled out a large vibrator, turned it on and pressed it against her clit. She squirmed at the first touch. I leaned over, kissed her on the lips and told her it wouldn't be long before she was enjoying her surprise.

As I climbed off of the bed, I stopped to suckle on her soft breasts taking in each nipple with my lips, then grabbing it with my teeth and tugging lightly upwards. Sue let out a gasp each time I released her from my grip.

Susan was still squirming from the vibrator rubbing her as I climbed off the bed. I began setting up the camcorder and tripod as I watched her squirm. She disliked being filmed but tolerated it for my sake. I liked to watch us over and over again. There is nothing I enjoy more than watching my wife get fucked. I set up the auto focus and aimed the camera dead center from the foot of the bed before heading back to give another knock to the adjoining room door.

The door opened and in came our 3 friends from the casino. As we had discussed in making these arrangements, they made no noise as they came in the room and quickly undressed. I noticed 2 of them, Mike and Joe were significantly larger than me and Tom was about my size. I sat back in the small chair in the room and got ready to enjoy the show.

Joe was the first to make contact with her. He climbed up from one side of the bed, removed the vibrator and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. Mike soon followed on the other side and reached up to rub pinch her right nipple.

"What's going on?" Sue cried out, completely unsure of the situation.

"Relax. I'm right here watching." I said to calm her.

The guys continued their approach. Tom made his way to the top of the bed, leaned in and kissed her passionately. At first Sue resisted, but eventually gave in and took his tongue deep into her mouth.

Mike bent down farther and began sucking both breasts, left, then right, then back again always teasing the opposite nipple with his fingers. Joe began fingering Sue's pussy and also leaned in to flick her clit with his tongue. I watched Sue's back arch up as he made contact and knew she was enjoying this.

Tom now pulled his lips away from her and his hips closer presenting his prick to her face. He gently placed the tip against her lips and gave a slight push. She took him in slowly getting the whole shaft wet before swallowing his cock all the way down her throat. Sue loved to deep throat me and Tom was about my size. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was in heaven. Susan sucked that meat like a pro. I could hear the loud slurping sounds from the other end of the bed.

I think Mike was a little jealous because soon after, he quit his duties to her breast and laid his 10 inch love hammer on her cheek while she was sucking Tom. Her head snapped around quickly as she tried to take him in all at once. To her surprise she gagged about ¾ of the way down, not expecting such a large tool.

"Mmmmm." She moaned as she quickly recovered going to work on the monster.

For the next 15 minutes or so Tom and Mike took turns stuffing her cheeks with their dick while the other would gently slap her face with his.

Joe, in the meantime, lifted her legs up by the spreader bar and climbed under leaving the bar across his shoulders. He planted his face directly into her snatch and began fiercely licking and sucking her cunt. I watched as her body writhed in passion as the 3 men took her over. They were in control now and they were going to make good use of her.

Joe pulled his face back and I could see Sue's pussy swollen and pink. He crawled up her body licking his way to her nipples. Mike and Tom backed away leaving Sue gasping for air. Her jaw stretched now and saliva dripping down her cheeks to her neck. Joe pulled farther up her and has his cock slid against her pussy he stopped to tease her but didn't enter her. Joe pulled himself up all the way so that he straddled her chest with his legs kneeling before her. He lifted his manhood up high above her face. Joe was about 9 inches long but the thickest of the group. He released his grasp on himself letting his cock drop on Sue's forehead like a mallet. Slowly he backed down until she could take the meat in her mouth. Joe reached up and grabbed the headboard. He began pumping her face with his dick. I could hear her gag each time he bottomed out in her throat.

Mike and Tom watched for a moment, and then made their way to the foot of the bed. They each took a leg and lifted them high into the air. Mike was first; he leaned in to kiss her velvet mound then positioned himself to enter her. He gave a sudden push and was soon thrusting deep in her pussy. Tom held the bar from the side to assist. A few moments later, Tom and Mike switched positions and now Tom was fucking my wife.

I had to get a better look at all the action, so I removed the camcorder from its mount and wandered back and forth from the top of the bed to the bottom trying to get all the action on film. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I wanted to relive it as often as I could.

Mike and Tom moved away from Sue after several minutes of pounding her good. They laid her legs back on the bed. Joe had untied the handcuffs from the headboard but left them on her wrists. As Joe pulled his cock from Sue's lips, he also pulled her hands down to her front. Mike and Tom began to roll her over to her stomach as Joe got off the bed to help. Now Tom moved to the top of the bed and sat down facing with his back to the headboard. Mike and Joe finished getting Sue flipped over and helped her prop herself up on her elbows. Joe pushed her head forward impaling it onto Tom's waiting rod. We all watched as her head bobbed dutifully up and down along his shaft.

Mike grabbed a pillow and together he and Joe lifted her hips and placed the pillow under her pelvis. Joe then positioned himself behind her Mike reached over the night stand and grabbed the paddle I had placed there. Joe teased Sue's pussy with the tip of his cock for a moment before shoving it inside her. His body was fully upright as he fucked her doggy style. Mike began paddling her ass. He timed his strikes to match Joe's withdrawals so as not to accidentally strike his friend.

The sounds Sue made every time the paddle smacked her ass sounded similar to the moans a virgin gives the first time she has sex. It was very raw with a sense of both pleasure and pain. I could tell by her hip movement Sue was close to orgasm. Joe was too after a few minutes of fucking my bride. He pulled out of her and I swear I could see steam rise from her love pot.

Mike and Tom switched places and now Sue was sucking Mike's cock for all she was worth. Tom handed the paddle to Joe as he climbed behind her reddened ass cheeks. Joe took over punishment duties while Tom wetted his prick with her juices. He then lifted is cock slightly higher and pressed it slowly into her asshole. Sue paused from sucking and let out a loud groan as Tom pressed all the way in her bunghole. Moments later she resumed sucking and Tom knew he could continue. He started slowly but soon picked up the pace. He was giving her a good ass-fucking while Joe was paddling her. Tom grabbed her hips like handlebars and pulled himself into her as deeply as possible with every stroke. Now all 3 men were ready to cum. Tom pulled out first. Wanting to make this last a little longer he backed away from Sue's gaping asshole and began to undo the straps on the spreader bar. Joe put down the paddle and helped. Mike next pushed Sue's head back away from his dick. If he hadn't, she would have gotten the mouth-load that she seemed to be working for.

The 3 guys lifted Sue up above the bed, spun her around and placed her down on her knees. Now that her legs were free, she was kneeling upright, hands cuffed still. Each man took a turn standing on the bed in front of her, presenting his cock for cleaning. Sue licked and sucked all 3 men until they were satisfied she had done a good job.

Mike got off the bed and moved the chair I had been sitting in closer. He sat in the chair as Joe and Tom helped Sue off the bed. They led her over to Mike and positioned her directly above him, spreading her legs apart to straddle him. Mike reached up, grabbed her shoulders and pulled down. Instantly her sloppy wet cunt engulfed his rod. He quickly gave her a kiss and then pushed her head to the side. Mike reached down and grabbed her now hanging breast, pulled it up to his mouth and began sucking it. Tom moved over to the side and pushed his cock into Sue's open mouth. She began sucking him like a starved animal looking for relief. He in turn, grabbed the back of her neck and rammed her head onto his manhood like it she was a sex toy. Joe made his way to her back door. He first inserted a finger to prepare her, and then thrust his cock in her only half way. He was trying to match the rhythm set by Mike. Soon they were fucking her in sync and she was having all her holes filled at once. I could see her tense up and moan loudly several times as this went on. I knew she was having one orgasm after another. As this scene continued, the Men switched positions so that each would have his dick in every hole.

Just when I thought she could take no more of this constant fucking in every, hole the guys stopped. They stood her up again and pulled her over to the bed. They laid her down in the center of the bed. Mike Climbed on top of her and began fucking her missionary style while Tom knelt next to her head. Tom grabbed her face and pulled it around his dick. He fucked her mouth for all she could take. After only a short time, I herd him gasp out and moan. He could hold out no longer. His hot load rocketed to her tonsils as she slurped his penis. Spurt after spurt she swallowed it as it came. She continued to suck him clean until he was fully soft. Mike was next. He removed himself from her hot hole and made is way to her face. Joe took over the duties of ravaging her twat with his prick. Mike dropped his meat into her mouth and let her suck him clean; soon he too was ready to come. Mike pulled his dick from her lips and spewed his cream all over her face. She was moaning and gasping as the hot liquid dropped onto her cheeks, lips and forehead. She tried to lick as much as she could but her tongue just wasn't long enough. Joe soon could contain his orgasm no longer and pulled himself out just in time to unload on Sue's stomach and breasts. He covered her entire chest in cum. I sat in awe, as I looked at my wife lying there glistening and freshly covered in my friends cum.

I Put the camcorder back on its stand to capture the moment and moved onto the bed. I pulled the blindfold off my wife and gently said "Surprise."

The look on her face was priceless as she looked up at our 3 friends standing naked and triumphant around her.

"Wow" was all she said at first.

"That was some surprise." She continued.

"We can definitely do that again some time!" she exclaimed.

"Well" I said. "Why don't you take another shower, we can all head down to the bar for some recovery time and we can do this again in an hour; since the guys have the room next door all night."

We all agreed and Tom, Mike and Joe picked up their clothes and headed to their room to clean up.

"Happy anniversary Baby." I said to my wife.

An hour had passed before we met up with our friends downstairs at the bar.

"Glad to see you made it down." I heard Mike say as we approached the waiting trio.

"Well, we had some business to take care of." My wife replied surprisingly.

Tom bought Sue and I each a drink as we sat next to him at the bar. The conversation was light and casual as nobody was sure what to talk about under the circumstances. Sue was surprisingly comfortable in the setting but our friends were noticeably shy towards her. Joe was the first to delve into the uncomfortable territory.

"Did you enjoy your anniversary gift?" He asked.

"Yes, very much so." Sue replied winking at him.

"Are you ready for another round?" Mike asked her.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" she said overconfidently as she put her half full drink on the table and stood up. "Let's go boys!" she blurted out.

"No blindfold this time, I want to fully enjoy the experience." She continued.

We all made our way back to the room. There was no time wasted in getting our clothes off. This time I would join the fun and not just watch. Sue dropped to her knees in front of us and we all lined up for her. Tom's was the first dick she sucked into her mouth and she reached across and stroked Mike and Joe, Next she moved to me, and then Joe as she jerked on Tom and Mike. The slurping sounds and the large drip of saliva from her chin were getting us all worked up.

Tom and I lifted her by her arms and threw her onto the bed. Mike quickly got up and mounted her. I straddled her face and fucked her mouth good, while Tom and Joe stood to the sides getting stoked by her. I reached to the back of her head and pulled her in close as I tried to gag her with my cock, but she could handle my full length without choking. I moved off of her to let Mike have a turn at her face and Tom move in to eat her pussy. Joe and I watched as the other two gave her a small series of orgasms. Mike got off the bed and Joe took his place. Susan took Joes's meat deep into her throat and began gagging on it. Tom had pulled his way up and was now fucking my wife for all he was worth. After a few minutes, he had to stop and catch his breath. I told Joe to move over so Mike and I could join.

Joe laid on the bed and pulled Susan on top of him so she could ride him I moved to one side and Mike was on the other so she could swap off sucking on our pricks. Tom moved around back to enter her from behind.

To Sue's surprise, Tom didn't aim for the back door. Instead he joined Joe inside her pussy. Now she had 2 big dicks in her love tunnel at the same time. I think she came as soon as Tom entered her.

"Oh god, I can't last much longer!" screamed Tom as he pulled out of her. I moved out of the way as he plunged his stiff cock down my wife's throat.

"Ooooaaahh!" groaned Tom as he unloaded his seed in my wife's mouth.

He came for quite a while and she slurped and swallowed every drop of spunk he delivered. Tom sat in the chair to watch the rest of us finish and to recover.

Mike moved to where Tom had been previously but he did aim high for her tight sphincter. He spit on her shiny hole and pressed the head of his dick inside. I grabbed Sue by the scalp and shoved my cock back in her throat as Joe continued to thrust upwards into her. The combined rhythms were perfectly timed. Sue would pull off Mike and Joe as she would take me in, and then push back into them as she released me. Joe and Mike seemed to be working in unison and Sue was in the throws of a huge multiple orgasm. She almost bit into me as it came upon her. I knew it was more intense than any she had had before.

Mike began pumping her ass hard now; he was out of sync with the rest of us, so Joe and I paused to let him finish. Mike's back stiffened quickly then released as he exploded into her ass. He pushed in as deep as possible delivering every last drop of seed he had left. When his orgasm subsided, he pulled out and sat on the floor.

Only a moment had passed when Sue began Grinding against Joe once again. I moved to the end of the bed to get a good view of the action. I looked on as Joe thrust his huge meat into my wife's lovely fuck-hole. He picked up the pace as his orgasm grew and she writhed and wiggled to match his movements.

"Oh god!" he yelled out as he reached his climax. Sue gripped him tightly and pulled his pelvis as close to hers as possible as she too was in the midst of an orgasm. I could see his large cock pulsing inside her as her taint bounced with each convulsion. When both their orgasms had subsided, Sue rolled off and lay there on the bed looking up.

"Thank you boys for such a wonderful time." She said with a Cheshire Cat grin.

"But now, if you'll excuse us, I must take care of my husband as he has taken such good care of me."

With that, the three men went into their room and locked the door leaving us alone to finish our evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anniversary Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds