• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 02

Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 02

The next day, I awoke still dressed in my pink and white lingerie, with my whorish makeup smeared.

My girlfriend had already left and I was on tenterhooks all day waiting for her return. But when she arrived home, she had her best friend with her, and both of them laughed and giggled at some private joke as they sat down next to me, one on either side.

They each carried a black leather bag, which they set beside them.

My girlfriend snuggled up against me, and said: "Now then, my little slut boi, your little secret is out. Genevieve here knows about your cravings for cock – and we're going to show her just how fucking hard you cum when I bury my strapon in your arse."

I shivered in anticipation and fear as I felt the side of her breasts rub against me, but Genevieve stroked my face and told me to take the bag upstairs into the bedroom. I did as I was told.

A few minutes later, they entered the room. My girlfriend wore a black sheer babydoll which couldn't hide a red mesh bra – so see-through it clearly showed her stiff nipples under the fabric. A matching pair of suspender knickers that revealed her shaved mound held up a pair of shimmering sheer black stockings. The seams made my eye run down them to her black patent leather ankle boots, wickedly heeled and strappy. She'd tousled her hair, which flowed over her pale shoulders.

Genevieve was the naughtiest schoolgirl I'd ever seen. A scandalously short black pleated skirt lay on top of layers of transparent red petticoats. Her black silk knickers had layers of matching red ruffles which parted around the well-placed holes at the front and back. The matching bra was a slender affair which forced her breasts heaving upwards. A sheer white blouse was tied above her midriff highlighting a sparkling stud in her navel. She wore black fishnet stockings over a pair of delicate gossamer red lacy stockings. Her shoes were also black, platform buckled shoes that lay somewhere between harlot and Alice in Wonderland – an effect completed by the pigtail blonde wig she wore.

My cock had already stiffened, when my girlfriend said: "I'm starting a lesbian school. You'll be my lesbian boi toy, and I'll pimp you out to all the bi girls and lesbians I know. They'll be falling over themselves to get at you when we're finished tonight."

Genevieve told me to strip, and hardly waited before I'd removed my jeans to start lining up wax strips. I yelped as she started removing my hair. My girlfriend was sat on the bed, watching and fingering herself idly as Genevieve went to work on my chest, stomach, shoulders, arms and legs.

I felt the air against my skin when she'd finished, and as my girlfriend rubbed her hands up my smooth legs, I knew I was up for anything they could do to me.

"I love your girly thighs, slut boi," she whispered, "Just as you love them too, don't you?"

I nodded and moaned agreement as Genevieve's hand brushed my member.

"You want to be our girl, don't you? And get fucked by us both? You know we'll make you love it. You know if you let us, we'll turn you into our femmy priss who has to beg to cum?"

I nodded again, my throat dry as they teased me. Genevieve pushed me backwards onto the bed, facing the mirrored wardrobes. As she blended foundation into my face, my girlfriend carefully attached heavy fake eyelashes. I was transfixed as I watched her reflection – the full-cut knickers framed her arse and the babydoll moved gently over her skin, the marabou trim softly rocking against her taught suspender straps.

Genevieve started to apply blue eye shadow, and rimmed my eyes with kohl. My girlfriend swept a bright red lipstick thickly over my pouting mouth. I wanted this, I realised.

Genevieve opened her bag, and started drawing out clothes. Red and black lacy underwear. A tiny black skirt and a white blouse so thin it almost wasn't there. It was the match of her school uniform, made for filthy desperate sex sessions, screaming whore in no uncertain terms.

It was hard to raise myself from the bed, let alone draw the knickers up my legs and settle them without bursting into orgasm. My girlfriend pulled up the petticoats, brushing my imprisoned erection with her fingers. I shuddered.

"No cumming yet, you eager little slut gurl," Genevieve breathed onto my neck as she nuzzled me, "Bad little sluts like us can't cum too soon, can we?"

My girlfriend was already drawing the red stockings up my hairless legs and clipping them to my black skirt. The tension on the suspenders made the straps cling tightly to my sensitive skin. She rolled the fishnet holdups along my feet, over my ankles, up my calves and thighs – driving me wild - before wrapping the bra around me and fastening it. My chest felt constrained and I filled the small cups. As the satin rubbed my nipples I realised it had been bought to fit my flat body.

Genevieve was putting my shoes on, wrapping the straps up my calves. I found myself forced to stand almost on tiptoe as the shaped platform soles shaped my legs. As my girlfriend tied off the sheer blouse just below my bra, Genevieve was primping the pigtailed wig she'd placed on my head.

I felt utterly submissive as I stood before them, dressed for steamy lesbian sex in my lingerie and heels. Their hands ran over me, and I moaned as they stroked my stockings and gently touched my now throbbing cock. I watched them in the mirrors wardrobe as they explored my lingerie and spurred my lust with their fingers.

I lay on my back as they mounted me, my girlfriend barking orders at Genevieve, who obeyed with downcast eyes.

"Sit on his face, bitch, my boi slut needs to learn to suck cunt!"

Genevieve straddled my head with her stockinged thighs. I looked straight up into the crotchless knickers and saw her hot, wet sex above me. I opened my mouth and held out my tongue.

"Good!" My girlfriend laughed, "At least there's one willing fucktoy tonight!"

She knelt over my groin, facing Genevieve. Grasping the sides of her skirt, she pulled her down, onto my waiting face.

Genevieve moaned as my tongue brushed up her slit and over her stiff clitoris. I rubbed my face across the silky lingerie she wore as I licked her for all I was worth. I was desperate to bring her off, and my girlfriend's taunts only goaded me on.

"That's right, whore boi, suck her til she cums on your face. I want to see my little lesbian schoolgirls fuck like rabbits. Both of you will be begging me to rip you apart with my dildo later."

I slurped away as I dug my face into Genevieve's dripping cunt. She squealed and writhed above me as my girlfriend began to play with her nipples.

"Maybe I'll chain you two fucktoys together and set my dyke girlfriends loose on you... I'll have a couple of them lick me out while I watch their mates ream your arses."

It was too much for poor Genevieve. She screamed "Oh, god, NOW!" and slumped over my face. Her cunt twitched and throbbed as I rubbed my tongue into her folds.

My girlfriend hardly waited for her to recover.

"Rest's over," she said, "It's time to spitroast our little fuck boi."

I rolled onto my front as they got up to fasten strapon dildos to each other, rubbing lube onto each other's phallus in obscene, long strokes. They must have seen the fear on my face, because my girlfriend kissed me deeply and told me I'd love what we were about to do.

They knelt on the bed and positioned themselves so Genevieve was in front of me and my girlfriend behind. Genevieve grabbed by head and pulled it down towards the large fake dick she wore. I raised myself onto my hands and knees – as my girlfriend began to rub some of the cool lube onto my arse.

Genevieve's insistent pull drew my ruby red lips onto the tip of her phallus. She looked as though she was ready to orgasm again as the head popped into my mouth and I started to suck. She began to moan and provide a commentary to my unorthodox blowjob.

"Oh, suck my dick. Good gurl, take like a boi-bitch. You're so good at this... I can't wait to fuck that tight little arse of yours with my cock – get it nice and wet, slutboi!"

My girlfriend suddenly had her dildo at my back door. She pushed, and I groaned as the head popped in. I tried not to tense, and to allow myself to relax, but when she switched on the vibrator, it was all I could do not to yelp. She pushed harder, and the whole length slid smoothly in, pressing against my prostate. This time, I couldn't help it. I let out a long feminine sigh as it pressed into me, filling me completely.

"Oh, you brazen little boi cunt," my girlfriend gasped, "I'm going to loosen you up for Gen, now. She's going to tear you apart with her cock, and I know you're going to beg her for it."

She pulled out slowly, before reversing direction and sliding every inch back into me. I arched my back, opening myself to it. Genevieve giggled and started slapping my face with her cock.

"You love this, don't you? I didn't believe it when I heard, but look at you, on your hands and knees. Trying to suck my cock while your girlfriend nails your arse with her huge dick."

My girlfriend spanked me, a sharp sting that made me clench around the dildo.

"Next time, I'm going to tape this – I want to watch my two lesbian schoolgirls cumming all over each other," she said, "But first I'm going to feel you cum all over my cock."

The girls began to fuck me in earnest, forcing my holes open, mocking me for taking it so well, for enjoying it. I was enslaved, and began to revel under their control.

"Wank off!" my girlfriend ordered, and I started to stroke my engorged member which poked through the front of the crotch of my silk knickers.

"How does it feel, you slag?" shouted Genevieve as she pressed her shaven groin against my nose. I waited until she withdrew to tell her, drawing a sharp spank from my girlfriend.

"She asked you a question, slut boi! How does it feel?"

"God, that's so good! Faster!" I begged, and they didn't disappoint. I was being shagged senseless by two women, dressed in their lingerie, taking it in every orifice I could: and I loved it. My girlfriend's length impaled me over and over, rubbing spots I never realised existed. Genevieve worked on my mouth, pulling out and rubbing the tip across my lips.

I stroked my cock, urging myself to orgasm. I could feel every nerve ending on my body scream with pleasure as the delicate materials rubbed against me and the cocks pummeled me. I was so close.

My girlfriend hit a switch, and the dildo she rode me with began to pulse, singing out a rhythm that almost sent me into orbit. I squealed – but the sound was muffled as Genevieve pushed her dick into my mouth again.

Both women were panting and flushed, and Genevieve looked down into my painted face and said: "That's right – squeal like a little virgin getting her first good big cock. I'll be banging you soon, and I won't be this gentle, bitch boi."

My girlfriend shuddered behind me, already imagining the scene as she watched her best friend fuck her boyfriend. Her orgasm burst over her, and she gasped as she came hard – pushing her cock deep inside me. I felt its buzzing from my wigged head down to my stocking-clad toes. The girth stretching me blissfully began to throb, and I felt a stickiness inside as something filled my bowels.

"I'm cumming inside you! Oh fuck, this is so fucking hot!" My girlfriend gasped, "You fucking little boi whore in your frilly schoolgirl outfit taking my fucking cock! Look!"

Genevieve moved around slightly so I could see myself in the mirror. I looked like a vixenish teenage cocksucker servicing a classmate's shaft with her bright red lips. My girlfriend's exhausted form kept pumping the dildo as it spurted inside me. The shock of feeling her mound slapping against my arse, combined with the look of wanton desperation in my made-up face along with Genevieve's devilish grin meant I couldn't hold back. It didn't take many strokes before I was panting out my orgasm, my cum flooding into my knickers and soaking them.

I felt as though I'd never stop cumming. It was as though a drum beat through me and on every stroke my sphincter clenched hard against my girlfriend's cock. My wet, warm insides made sucking noises as the fake cum moved about, and my suddenly electrified cock blasted out another stream of sperm.

My girlfriend brought her hand around and spanked me, hard. I clenched again, and shouted aloud. Her hand fell again – and again – and I spent myself over the hand rubbing my agonized cock.

As I lay on the bed afterwards, knickers wet and arse gaping, I wondered what they had in mind for me next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds