• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Another Day at the Office Ch. 02

Another Day at the Office Ch. 02

This is the second of I hope many parts, many thank to everybody who gave feedback on chapter 1 (and voted!) and to E who has inspired me to continue. This is an ongoing story so I recommend reading chapter 1 first.

**************************

"What do you think you're wearing panty boy? You seem to have men's underwear on today, not sure you count as a man, don't you think you should be wearing little frilly panties again?"

My heart stopped as I read the email that greeted me as I turned on my computer, I'd thought as I travelled into work that the game we had played yesterday would be as far as it would go, that whoever it was would never continue.

I hardly breathed as I realised whoever had seen me yesterday obviously was keen to continue from where we had left off, maybe I'd find out who it was, and what she intended to do, a mixture of fear, and excitement filled me as I began to type my reply.

"I am sorry if I have upset you, but I thought that yesterday was only a game we would play once, my reasons for wearing what I did were entirely innocent, I just had no other clean underwear".

As I hit 'send' I wondered had I ended what had been a strangely erotic day, which had been on my mind all night, I'd convinced myself that nothing more would happen, and then came the reply.

"THIS IS NOT A GAME, AND HOW DARE YOU NOT ADDRESS ME PROPERLY, YOU WILL CALL ME MISTRESS AT ALL TIMES, EVEN WHEN SPEAKING TO ME, IF YOU HAVEN'T WORKED OUT WHO THIS IS THEN YOU MUST ADDRESS US ALL AS MISS, AND BE PREPARED TO UNDERTAKE ANY TASK I MAY COMMAND OF YOU, OR YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN"

So this was it, I'd have to do anything any of the ladies in my office asked, I sat and thought, maybe it was Laura, she was always the first with the banter and innuendo. But how to ask, I couldn't very well casually say, "did I clean your panties yesterday while wearing my ex's pink knickers?" could I.

Then I remembered that Sophie and Gemma had mentioned they were going shopping and a few drinks after work yesterday, so it must be Laura. But my thoughts suddenly became less important as another email arrived.

"Well my little panty slave, your kind mistress has been thinking about what tasks she should set you today, mistress thinks that she should not spoil you, so you will not be allowed to touch her panties today, instead you must go and buy your own, at lunch you must go to Donna's Delicate Delights lingerie shop upstairs in the shopping mall, there you must buy seven sets of panties/thongs with matching stockings and suspenders, so you can wear them every day of the week, and yes I mean when you go out at the weekend too, you are then to change into your new underwear, and start your new position when you return to the office."

I could think of nothing else all morning, it was embarrassing enough when I had bought my girlfriend some lingerie for Christmas, how was I going to decide what size I needed, I don't think I did any work at all, even Gemma noticed something seemed to be wrong, when she asked if I was feeling alright because I looked a bit pale. I told her I had a bit of a headache, but that I'd go for a walk at lunchtime and see if the fresh air would do me any good.

As lunchtime arrived I told them that I was going for a walk and would probably take the full hour. I was just hoping that nobody I knew would see me going shopping, and having to explain why I was buying lingerie, as I'd split up with my girlfriend several weeks ago. As I walked into "Donna's Delicate Delights" I was pleased to see there was only one other customer, but it meant that I was offered help immediately.

"Hi I'm Donna, welcome to my store, you must be Jon?"

I swallowed hard, if she knew who I was, them she must know why I was there, all I could do was slowly nod my head.

Then she smiled, and said, "no need to be embarrassed, you'd be surprised how many men we get in here whose 'wives' and 'girlfriends' are just the same size as them."

I felt relief that she wasn't going to make; I just hoped the other customer couldn't hear what she was saying.

Then she asked what type of panties I'd like, and I told her I wasn't sure, but that I thought I'd best get at least one thong as that had been mentioned in the email. Then I felt sick to my heart as she said, "Zoe come over here a minute will you, we need some help choosing some lingerie for Jon here, what do you think of these?" as she held up a black lace thong, "or should he get the pink one?"

As Zoe walked over, she smiled and said, "I'd have thought he was more a pale blue and pink person, he's probably a bit sissy, so maybe black would be a bit bold."

Then she turned to me and asked what I was wearing today, I blushed as I stammered that I was wearing blue boxer shorts. She replied that that wouldn't do at all and that I'd best take them off. When I just stood there, she said in a louder voice "NOW", Donna said, "I've locked the door, so we won't be interrupted, so you'd best do as she wants, because you can't go back to work without your new panties can you now."

As I started to say, "I'm not sure this is such a good idea, I mean all I wanted to do..."

Donna interrupted me and said, "I think we've heard enough of what YOU want, because that's not important now, Zoe, I think we need to quieten him down, any ideas?"

With that Zoe reached under her short skirt and pulled down her white cotton thong, well white apart from the very damp patch.

"What are you...."

And with that she pushed her thong into my mouth, "Shut up, and clean, I want them spotless before you leave, now be a good panty boy, while we pick out some lovely lingerie, that you're going to love, and don't worry we know just what your Mistress wants you to buy."

As they wandered around the shop all I could think of was that I'd lost all control, that I was cleaning a strangers thong with my tongue, and how hard I was. As I watched the two women wander about the store, holding up lacy panties, silky ones, even a micro thong, it all seemed like a dream come true, but two days ago I'd never even thought about wearing anything but men's underwear.

After about 20 minutes they came back, and Donna told me they wanted me to try some things on, as they needed to make sure they had the right size, as I raised my right foot, and Zoe started to slip on the sensuous cream nylon stockings my cock raised even further to attention. By the time both stockings were in place my cock was oozing pre-cum and I didn't know how I was going to fit it into the small red satin thong Donna was holding up. The two of them looked at each other and smiled, "We thought something like this would happen."

Zoe took her thong and wrapped it around my cock, and slowly started to wank me, every few strokes she would gently blow on the engorged head and fondle my aching balls, as I came close to coming she would stop, and tell me I had to wait, I started to beg her to let me cum, and she asked what I would do for her if she let me cum. Anything I said, as all I wanted was the sweet release of orgasm. Zoe continued to stroke my throbbing cock until I came into her panties, that until a few minutes ago I had been cleaning with my tongue.

"Now put them on"

She let the words sink in, before she continued, "You said you'd do anything I wanted, and what I want is for you to wear my thong all afternoon, because I'm certainly not going to wear it after you've made a mess in them. You'd best be quick, Donna's opening the door, and you never know when the next customer might walk through the door."

"Hey Zoe, you're not letting him have those are you, I think you should pick anything you like from the store and we'll add it to panty boy's bill"

I quickly pulled the thong over my now limp cock, as my freshly delivered spunk oozed around my balls and dripped down my leg, but I couldn't clean up as I had to get dressed, just as I tucked my shirt in a customer in her 50s walked in and commented that she thought it was great that modern men didn't mind buying such things for their wives, I can only wonder what she would have said five minutes earlier.

Donna put all my purchases through the till, including Zoe's new silk panties, and took my credit card, and said "thank you sir, we'll deliver the parcel as instructed, have a great afternoon, and we hope to see you again soon."

With that I was dismissed, and I left the shop to make my way back to my office, feeling very uncomfortable and wondering when and where the delivery would be made.

As I started to walk back, I could feel the wonderful sensation as my suit brushed against the stockings I was wearing, and despite the feeling of total humiliation at the hands of two women I had never met before, and I could feel my cock start to harden. With these strange new feelings, I began to realise that my life was never going to be the same again.

As I walked into our office I felt as if all eyes were on me, and could see through my suit, yet when I looked, everyone was working. So I made my way to my desk, wondering if I would get any work done at all, and there was an anonymous parcel, which I quietly put under my desk, as I couldn't check it's contents until I was alone, and then another email appeared.

"Good to see you can follow instructions, and it looks like your shopping has arrived, though I heard you made a mess buying it. Now we understand who is boss around here I think maybe it's time for you to take up your proper position in this office.

You may continue in charge as far as the outside world is concerned, but within this office I am in charge of you."

My cock was straining at the flimsy cotton as I read the email. A week ago I'd never worn women's clothes in my life, now I was hoping I would be allowed to year stockings to work, so I replied in what I hoped was a suitable way.

"Mistress,

I accept that you are in charge, but you have not told me who you are, so if you told me I could be sure of doing what you ask."

My heart stopped before I hit send, would these words seal my fate, I realised they probably would, but then my life had turned upside down in the last 24 hours anyway, so I hit send.

I wondered if I had upset my tormentor, as over an hour passed with no response, until finally a new email appeared in my inbox.

"If you have not realised it already, you are inferior to ALL women, so you will address us ALL with our proper titles, so you will call us Miss Gemma, Miss Laura and Miss Sophie. You will undertake any task any of us set for you. Any failure to please me will result in punishment that will make working here very difficult for you; I've got some wonderful pictures from the cctv this lunchtime.

Now I need to be sure you followed the second part of my instruction, you are to walk over to the printer, drop your pen on the floor, and let me inspect the lines created by the suspenders holding up your stockings. You will do this while all three of us are in the room. I need to make sure that you have not disobeyed me and taken them off"

I started to shake, I hadn't even thought about cctv, only about other customers, and now she had pictures, this was all moving very fast, but however much the sensible me wanted to call a halt to it, my rigid cock and raging hormones were telling me how exciting this was. So I sent a document to the printer, and when I walked over to collect it I dropped my pen to the floor, and as I bent over I could feel the suspenders digging into my legs, surely they must all be able to see, but as I stood up and turned around, all three women were working at their computers. But by the time I had sat back at my desk I already had a new email.

"Nice to see you can follow orders, I think they suit you. From now on you will always wear stockings to work.

Tonight you are to shave your body completely, apart from your head, which you will let grow, as short hair doesn't suit my panty slut. And you will tell us all to leave work early today, as you appreciate all the effort we have put in recently, and you can finish the tomorrow's presentation yourself.

Oh and no playing with your little cocklet, once is more than enough for one day.

Mistress"

When I finally left work at just after 10.00 I was tired, but I knew that I would do just as I had been told.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Another Day at the Office Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 427 milliseconds