• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Very Own MILF

My Very Own MILF

After being married to Irene for over forty years, I couldn't imagine her having any secrets from me but I sure found out I was wrong. Our boss wanted to get an early start on the long Labor Day weekend so he closed our office before noon. I came home to surprise my wife and to enjoy our long weekend together. I walked into our bedroom and immediately heard the shower running and I decided to get undressed and join her. As I walked past her dressing table, I noticed her laptop open and saw a flashing IM message from someone named 'Studmuffin'. That name caught my attention and as my curiosity got the best of me, I clicked on it.

"Hot Momma, I know you're playing with yourself I hope you think of me when you cum."

I wanted to know whom Studmuffin was and why he knew my wife was playing with herself but more than that, if Irene was playing with herself I wanted to watch. I walked into our bathroom just in time to see my wife climaxing with her personal showerhead. She yelped when she looked up to see me standing there.

"Is there room enough for two in there?" I asked as I opened our clear shower door and entered. Irene was clearly embarrassed being caught Cuming on the showerhead. I tried to put her at ease and I began to kiss the back of her neck as my hardon pressed in between the cheeks of her ass. I took the soap and began to bath her making sure her erotic spots were extra clean. I sat on the shower floor and as she offered me her foot to clean, I began to kiss her toes as I massaged her. I took each toe in my mouth and as I sucked it, I would rub my tongue on the tip as I treated each toe as a big clit. Irene loved me doing this and I glanced up to see her rubbing herself as she watched me shrimping her. I saw her eyes start to glaze over and as she screamed, "She was cumming," she sprayed me with her juices. She had orgasmed so hard her legs were shaking and she collapsed next to me on the shower floor.

Irene was humiliated; she began to wash my face telling me how sorry she was. I told her to stop, not to be sorry and that I had found it incredibly sexy.

"Irene where did that come from, I've never seen you do that before?"

"I don't know John, but lately when I play with myself, when I cum all these fluids come squirting out and I have the biggest orgasms of my life. I'm so sorry for spraying all over you I hope I didn't gross you out."

"Honey I don't think I have been this turned on since we used to park in my Dad's car up on lover's lane. How come you don't do that when we make love, does this mean you don't cum when we make love?"

"I do cum when we do it John, but it's just not as intense as when I diddle myself, I guess when I do it I can control the tempo and I can just let go."

"Irene I want to make you cum like that, is there any way I can do it to you?"

Instead of answering me, she straddled my aching hardon and with her hand began to rub my cock up and down her slit. As she leaned over to kiss me, she began to increase tempo until her hand was just a blur. Once again, she began to scream as her nectar squirted my groin. It took her a few seconds to recover from yet again another thunderous orgasm and then she sat on my cock and began to rock back and forth while whispering in my ear to fill her with my cum and believe me it didn't take long.

After getting out of the shower while drying off I asked Irene the big question,

"Just who is Studmuffin?"

"Oh my god, I forgot I left my laptop open, I have to go answer him."

She went running out of the bathroom still dripping wet to her laptop. She saw his opened IM and typed in,

"You know I did Studmuffin just like I always do, I want you to know you're making my pussy sore. I've got to stop now and get some rest, anyway it's your turn now, let me know how hard you cum."

Once again, I asked Irene who Studmuffin was and she told me she had no idea.

"I've never seen him or met him but we have been having cyber sex for a few weeks now. John I really don't feel like I've been cheating on you but I guess I felt guilty enough not to tell you about him. I think I feel so naughty talking to him and playing with myself is the reason I've become a squrter as Studmuffin calls it."

"You mean he knows you cum like that?"

"Oh yeah I can tell him anything, like I tell him I'm an old married lady and he says I'm a hot MILF."

"Milf, what the hell is a Milf?"

"John you're so square, a MILF stands for 'mothers I'd like to fuck' you mean you've never heard of that."

I told Irene that she was defiantly a mother that I liked to fuck and although I was insanely jealous of Studmuffin I had to admit he had turned my wife into a sex machine I told Irene I had no problem with her online lover but I wanted to be included into some of her play time. I promised her I would not spy on her and her cyber lover because she wanted the freedom to tell him things and not be worried about what I thought about it. Now when she feels like including me in her sex play she will lay a towel on the bed and as she sits on my face she will IM back and forth to Studmuffin and when he excites her enough she will raise up and diddle her clit until she sprays me with her liquid nectar.

I wish I could meet Studmuffin face to face just so I could thank him from turning my wife of forty years into my very own MILF.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Very Own MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds