• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How I Became a Porn Star Ch. 01

How I Became a Porn Star Ch. 01

12

"I just don't see why I can't go with you guys to Europe. You know I've always wanted to go there. It's just not fair!" Alicia said with a pout as she looked out the car window.

"We've gone over this Alicia, your Mother and I would like some private time and it would just be too expensive if you came with us" Alicia's Father, Eric, stated as he looked at Alicia in the rear view mirror while making a left hand turn.

"I'm 19 Years Old, I can take care of myself. I know I can't be around the house while it's being renovated but why can't I stay with Katie or Julia while your gone?" Alicia asked for leniency while she looked at her Mother, Molly, in the front passenger seat.

"Absolutely not! You know how I feel about Katie; the two of you will end up arrested. And I don't want to inconvenience Mrs. Coppinger with having you for 3 months if you stayed with Julia. I like her Mother too much to do that to her" Molly said with her body turned to Alicia in the back seat.

"Besides you barely get to see your Uncle Dave and we only live a town over from him! You like hanging with Uncle Dave and his house is gorgeous. Plus he spoils you rotten so I wouldn't be complaining." Alicia's Dad proclaimed as he fumbled to find a radio station.

"Yea, I guess your right. I could always work on my tan by his pool and it's not like I'm miles away; I could always call one of the girls" Alicia stated which drew a look of displeasure from Molly.

"There ya go that's the spirit! Maybe you could even work in Dave's electronics store and flirt with some boys" Eric said followed by his laughter as he pulled up to a stoplight.

"Eric, Don't encourage Alicia!" Molly said as she shot him a glare, which quieted Eric as he continued driving.

A few minutes later Alicia and her family pulled up in front of Dave's Mansion sized house. As they got out of the air-conditioned car to unload Alicia's bags the heat and humidity of the summer hit them.

As they walked up to the huge home they were greeted by Dave as he walked out of the door of his home and met them halfway on the stone pathway that lead to his home.

"What's going on little brother?" as Dave always said sarcastically because he was born minutes before Eric.

"Not much there old man, just about ready to head out with the Old ball and chain to catch our flight" Eric joked as he was punched in the arm from a smiling Molly while he was shaking his brothers hand.

"Old ball and chain? Careful now Eric, you got a gorgeous lady here on your hands. Wouldn't want to see her leave you in the dust for a stud like this" Dave proclaimed as he flexed his left arm.

"Hahaha, Hey Dave, How are you doing sweetie?" Molly said as she giggled before going in and giving him a kiss on the cheek and hugged her brother in law.

"You get more and more beautiful each time I see you Molly" Dave said admiring Molly's 5'7 125lbs frame in a plunging neck line dress that featured her 36DD-24-34 figure.

"Awww, your just saying that to be nice Dave!" Molly said as she blushed and played with her shoulder length bleached blonde hair.

Dave forcefully broke his attention away from Molly to greet the equally attractive Alicia. "Hey Kiddio, how's it hanging?" Dave said as he lightly gave Alicia a nuggie.

Alicia broke the lightly applied headlock and put down her bags as she gave her Uncle a hug and a kiss. "Hey Uncle Dave! I hope I'm not cramping your style by having me around for 3 months" Alicia expressed as she shot Dave a grin ear to ear.

"Not at all Kiddio, I've been looking forward to this for a while now. You have become such a Knock Out" Dave stated as he ogled Alicia's 5'7 120lbs body in a tiny white tank top and light blue short shorts that displayed her awesome 36B-24-36 figure.

Feeling a little intimated by his brother's complements of his wife and daughter, Eric broke the sexual tension by saying "Even from here I'm always amazed by beauty of your home, who would have thought you would become the brilliant business man."

"Your too kind Eric, I just got lucky is all" Dave stated as he looked at his home behind him.

The girls looked at Dave with admiration and attraction, not only because of his wealth but also his fit shape and handsome features. Not to say Eric wasn't a catch himself because Eric certainly didn't lack funds or attractive features either he just lacked his brother's charisma, which made Dave quite the ladies man.

Molly broke from her trance and turned to Eric and said "Honey, we gotta go, we have a plane to catch!"

"Go! don't let us keep you. Alicia's in good hands, don't worry. Have fun in Europe and we'll see you when you get home" Dave stated as he started picking up Alicia's bags.

"Thank you once again Dave, we really appreciate this!" Molly said as her and Eric hugged and kissed Alicia goodbye before they got in their car and drove off in transit to the airport.

"Jesus, what did you pack in these bags? Bricks? And why so many bags?" Dave joked as he opened the front door to his home and lead Alicia in.

"A girl has to accessorize, it isn't this easy to look this hot all the time. I figured a big strong guy like you wouldn't have problem with carrying a few bags." Alicia teased her Uncle as she followed him up the stairs.

"Funny and attractive, your going to make some guy very happy" Dave said as he reached the guest room and placed Alicia's bags down.

Alicia laughed to herself and thought she's already made plenty of guys happy already with her promiscuous sexual life that her mother didn't like.

Dave looked at his watch and saw it was 1:30pm and then said to Alicia "I'm going to be in my office, I still have to make a few business calls. My girlfriend, Tiana, is going to come over at some point because she wants to meet you; I think you'll have a lot in common. We were thinking would you want to go to dinner later?"

"Sure that sounds great, I would really like that!" Alicia exclaimed as she began unpacking.

"Awesome, make yourself comfortable and don't hesitate to find me if you need anything" Dave said as he partially closed the door behind him.

After Alicia finished her unpacking Alicia looked at the clock to see it was 2:15pm and she lay on the bed in the hopes to maybe get a nap. Alicia couldn't get a wink of sleep though mostly because she was curious to what her Uncle Dave's girlfriend Tiana was like.

All of Uncle Dave's girlfriends in the past have been drop dead gorgeous so Alicia didn't have a doubt in her mind that Tiana was also beautiful. The curiosity of her Uncle's girlfriend as well as the boredom of being in the large guest room by herself was getting to Alicia.

Alicia found the remote to the big screen HDTV that was mounted to the wall in front of her bed and decided to turn it on. Alicia was astonished to find that one of the porn channels came on immediately.

This didn't disgust Alicia at all in fact it turned her on because she is a huge fan of porn. Alicia was more amazed that her Uncle Dave subscribed to one of the naughty channels.

The scene on the TV featured Alicia's favorite Porn Star Courtney Cummz in the middle of a huge blow bang with another girl she recognized as Hillary Scott. Alicia hit info the info button on the remote that displayed the name as the movie to be "Baker's Dozen #6"

Alicia propped herself on the edge of the bed with a pillow behind her to lay back on as she proceeded to slide her right hand underneath her short shorts and past her thong finding her moistening pussy.

As Alicia began fondling her mound in a circular fashion she found her left hand pinching her left nipple as she threw her head back in passion as her long brown hair cascaded back on to the bed.

Alicia looked up to see she must have missed a pop shot or two because her favorite starlet Courtney Cummz's face had some jizz on it while she was deep throating another guy. Seeing this really put Alicia over the edge as she began cumming hard which matted her right hand as well as he pubic hair and short shorts with her own juices.

The scene continued as Alicia took a small break to catch her breath after an intense orgasm. By now Courtney's face was covered with spunk, which made Alicia fantasize about having her own bukkake party.

The mere thought of this made Alicia go right back to town on her body as she was now finger fucking her pussy at break neck speed while her left hand was now caressing her left breast underneath her braless white tank top.

Just then the partially open door to Alicia's room swung open to reveal a young beautiful 5'2 100lbs black hair Asian girl with a tight 34A-24-34 body. Alicia was frozen with embarrassment not just because she was caught masturbating to porn but because she realized she could feel that her short shorts with were soaked with her excitement.

"Ohh shit, I'm sorry I should have knocked, ummm, Hi, I'm Tiana, Your Uncle's girlfriend" Tiana said with embarrassment as she was trying to find the door knob so she could close the door behind her in a quick exit all the while being distracted but Alicia's beauty and the hot embarrassing state she was in.

Alicia pulled her right hand out from the front of her crotch to wave hi which revealed her soaking wet hand.

"Hehe, Hi, Nice to meet you Tiana, I'm Alicia" Alicia said realizing her hand was soaked with her juices but proceeded to put her fingers in her mouth due to her horny state but then stopped herself as parents up bringing told her that was wrong.

Alicia then tried to hide her soaking right hand behind her only to realize her left hand was still caressing her left tit and that her short shorts were obviously soaking wet. Alicia let out a nervous laugh that proceeded to be a bigger laugh after realizing how embarrassing of a situation it was.

Alicia's laughter was the icebreaker that was needed to diffuse the awkward situation as Tiana soon returned the laughter equally. Tiana then proceeded to say "It's nice to meet you too Alicia."

Then there was a brief little period of awkward silence in which the girls looked at each other. In that time frame Alicia saw the look of amazement on Tiana's face as she looked down at Alicia's soaking wet crotch.

"Ummm, did you bring a bathing suit? Cuz I was wondering if you wanted to go in the backyard for a swim or something? If you don't have a bathing suit you can borrow one of mine" Tiana asked with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Yea, I brought a couple actually, I'll meet you down there in a little bit" Alicia said as she tried turning off the TV smoothly as if she didn't just get caught masturbating to porn in her Uncle's house.

"Great, then I'll see you down there in a few minutes", Tiana stated with a wink as she closed the door behind her.

Alicia was embarrassed that she was caught of coarse but she was actually kind of excited by being caught her Uncle's hot young girlfriend. Alicia proceeded to get up from the bed and walk over to the closet and looked at her bathing suits.

Alicia settled on a leopard print bikini and began to disrobe. Alicia looked at herself in the mirror in her state of nudity and thought to herself of how she's always been proud of her perky breasts.

Alicia was however a little embarrassed by how much her pube hairs had grown in. It wasn't a muff by any means but it certainly wasn't the trim landing strip she usually kept. In fact her previous excitement was showing all over her carpeting as it was caked in her juices.

Alicia was too horny to care though as she threw caution to the wind and put her bikini on and made her way out of her room and met Tiana in the Kitchen.

Tiana had on an awesome Zebra print Bikini that had a pink trim that made her tiny thin frame look absolutely banging. Tiana had her black hair pulled back into a ponytail and had large Chanel sun glasses on.

"Let's do it!" Tiana exclaimed as she tossed Alicia a towel and lead the way to the back porch through the kitchen.

The girls put down their stuff and proceeded to put sun tan lotion on. After the girls had completed this task Tiana walked over to the bar and started making Margaritas and then Tiana put on some music from her iPod through the sound system.

When Tiana walked back over to Alicia she handed the drink to Alicia and lay down next to her. Feeling as if she had to say something Alicia forced out "Hey, umm, about earlier, I'm really sorry about that."

"Psshh, are you kidding me? Don't worry about it. That's why those channels are there for, am I right?" Tiana responded as she laughed it off and proceeded to sip on her drink while soaking up the rays.

Alicia thought it was kind of weird that Tiana said, "That's why those channels are there for" and was a little mystified by that statement but thought nothing of it as she continued to drink more of her Margarita.

"So what do you do Tiana?" Alicia asked as she adjusted her bikini bottoms in an attempt to hide her pube hairs that were poking out of the slim trim of fabric that covered Alicia's snatch.

"I own and manage the lingerie store in the Sunshine Mall" Tiana responded before she finished her Margarita.

"I thought that was you! I'm in there all the time!" said Alicia as she giggled while her eyes focused on Tiana's slim sexy body which was again walking over to the blender to make more Margaritas.

"Yea, I thought I recognized you. What do you think of my lingerie?" Tiana asked as she walked back to lay down next Alicia before handing Alicia another Margarita who was still drinking her first one.

"I love them. My absolute favorite is the crotch less panties that look like a butterfly. I love that I can keep my panties on while I get fucked by a nice hard cock!" Alicia expressed as she felt a tingle in her pussy.

"Hahaha, I'm glad you like them. That's why I made them. They are one of my biggest sellers. Your Uncle likes them for that exact reason too" Tiana blurted out as she watched Alicia choke on drinking the last of her first Margarita due to Tiana's frankness.

"Hahaha, Wow, You don't hold back. I like that!" Alicia said as she went on to ask "How exactly did you meet my Uncle?"

"Dave came in looking for Lingerie and we got to talking and before I knew it I was blowing him in the changing room. Been dating and working for him ever since!" Tiana stated in a nonchalant manner.

Alicia was taken back a little by Tiana's forwardness but was also kind of turned on to the fact that her Uncle was able to score a blowjob within minutes of meeting this hot Asian piece of ass.

"Oh, you work for my Uncle too? What exactly do you do for him?" Alicia asked inquisitively while continuing to put away another Margarita as she thought of Tiana giving her Uncle a blowjob in the changing room.

"Ummmm.... Sales and Production" Tiana stuttered to say as she looked away from Alicia and looked up to the window of Dave's house that was above a hot tub.

Alicia found this answer kind of odd because she didn't think that there was much in the way of producing electronics when everything her uncle sold was name brand stuff.

"Hey, do wanna go in the pool? I think I've gotten enough sun for now" Tiana asked in somewhat of a slurred state in an attempt to change the conversation as she noticed the curious look on Alicia's face.

"Yea, I'm down!" Alicia said as she stammered to her feet and followed Tiana slim slender sexy body into the shallow end.

Tiana and Alicia were shocked by how cold the water was considering there was an intense sun beating down all afternoon. The girls ignored this as they continued swimming and talking as they took in the wonderful summer weather.

At one point Tiana grabbed the edge of the pool and began swimming in place on her stomach. Alicia couldn't help but notice Tiana's nice plump ass for a woman of her frame.

"If you don't mind me saying Tiana, you have quite a nice ass for an Asian girl" Alicia spat out unconsciously before realizing what she said and was utterly embarrassed as she put her hand over her mouth.

"Thanks, Your Uncle likes it too" Tiana laughed, "I try to keep in shape but it's hard to get to the gym because after I get out of work I'm just exhausted" Tiana added as she stopped swimming in place and faced Alicia and replied "You have quite the hot body yourself Alicia, ever think about doing any modeling?"

"Oh No, I couldn't I'd be to nervous and way to self-conscious about my body" Alicia said as she stared down at her own tight petite body and then at Tiana's chiseled body.

"That's a bunch of nonsense, we could totally change that. After you get used to the camera it's like it's not even there," Tiana said as she threw back her wet jet-black hair.

Alicia thought Tiana's response was a little weird but before she could even say anything Tiana exclaimed, "I'm freezing in this pool, I can see you are too" as Tiana pointed to Alicia's erect nipples.

"Do you wanna go for a soak in the Hot Tub?" Tiana asked as she motioned her head towards the hot tub and in an effort to change the topic.

"Yea, sure, why not" Alicia said as she followed Tiana out of the pool who then made a pit stop over to the bar and again looked back up at the window above the hot tub.

"Go on ahead into the tub, I'm gonna make some more drinks" Tiana said as she watched Alicia's thick butt walk away towards the hot tub with her bathing suit stuck in her butt.

Tiana finished making the margaritas and handed Alicia her drink as Tiana now sat down in the hot tub joining an all ready somewhat buzzed Alicia.

"I must say, your skin color is so sexy Tiana, you stay very tan for being Asian," Alicia blurted out as she realized she was tipsy but thought nothing of it as she continued sipping on her drink.

"Mmmm, thank you Alicia, I have my Korean heritage to thank for that" Tiana said as she placed her drink down and pressed the button to start the bubbles in the hot tub.

"If you don't mind me asking Tiana, how old are you?" Alicia said as she finished taking a sip from her drink and put it down.

"Believe it or not but I just turned 23 this past April" Tiana said as she was anticipating the bubbles in the hot tub to start.

Alicia thought that the age difference between her 41 year old Uncle and Tiana was a little bit large but then again Alicia thought that she herself had slept with a few men much older then her uncle on multiple occasions before.

Alicia was about to say something when the intense bubbles of the hot tube started up as Tiana moved and sat next to Alicia facing the same window that Tiana kept looking at. "I love the bubbles, this is my favorite part!" Tiana said, as she got closer to Alicia.

"You don't mind if I take my bathing suit off do you Alicia?" Tiana said with an eager smile.

"No, No, go ahead, I'm just a guest, do your thing!" Alicia said supportively as she saw Tiana began messing with the straps of her bikini top behind her.

"Do you want some help?" Alicia said somewhat timidly which puzzled Alicia. Not only had Alicia seen her friends naked on multiple occasions but that also she had fooled around with most of them, so why was Alicia intimidated by asking this she thought to herself.

"Could you? That would be great Alicia, Thank you. I guess I had more to drink then I thought" Tiana said with her head turned to Alicia as her back faced her.

Tiana threw her top over the side of the hot tub and then continued to remove her bikini bottoms that ended up in the same place as the top as Tiana sat right back down next to Alicia.

Alicia couldn't take her eyes off Tiana's small naked breasts. All Alicia wanted to do was suck on Tiana's dime sized nipples. By now Alicia's staring had become way to noticeable.

"Oh fuck it, I'll join ya!" Alicia cheered as she practically ripped off her bikini top that released her supple 36B tits as they flopped up and down as Alicia stood up to get rid of her bikini bottoms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How I Became a Porn Star Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds