• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 01

Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 01

Alexander DeMarca narrowed his grey eyes at the strip club, and grimaced with distaste. Jesus, he hated this fucking place. He hated the music, the strippers, the uniforms; even the smell turned him off. "When is this place gonna change?" he asked his best friend Cyrus, who was sitting down at one of the VIP tables.

"When your father stops being a dick and lets you change it." Cyrus Franchetti, Alex's right hand man answered simply, his neck buried in a beautiful blonde's neck, whispering things in her ears.

Alex considered this while he looked at his Rolex. Quarter to ten. "We're not staying here long," Cyrus looked up at his friend, pleading with his bright blue eyes that he could stay just long enough to get the blonde slut's number and maybe a quicky backstage. "Half an hour C" Alex demanded, turning his gaze back to the club. He knew that regardless of how badly Cyrus wanted to pull an all nighter with the blonde girl, Cyrus would come with them. Everyone he knew listened to him, because at any willing time, he could leave you sleeping with the fishes if you fuck with him.

No one ever dared to cross Alex anyway, for the simple fact that he was that intimidating. He was the type of guy who'd rather glare into a photo then smile. To him, a smile was a point of weakness, and weak was something Alex was not. He remained silent, and glared at the females that appeared by his side, and touched his chest and shoulders like they knew him. He fucking hated to be touched. "Jesus I fucking hate this place." He growled, before still gripping the bar that separated him from the first floor.

Meanwhile Nikki Tolinteno was having just as a hard time enjoying her time at the club. "Jesus, I fucking hate this place," Nikki Tolinteno, wiping her invisible sweat from her caramel-colored face. "When is the fire department gonna condemn this God-Forsaken place?"

Mimi Gregory gave Nikki a sympathetic look. "Someone grabbed your ass again?"

Nikki rolled her eyes and filled her tray with empty cups. "Not just my ass. Some joker actually pulled me in his lap and asked me to come home with him."

Mimi giggled softly, "So what'd you do?" Mimi asked, ready to hear the latest on her friend's outburst at the unruly customers.

"What do you think I did?" Nikki asked, walking toward the bar with a full tray. "I slapped his stupid drunk face, and told him to fuck himself." She smiled when Mimi started laugh heartily. "All I keep think is, Money money money..."

"Gotta dollar and a dick," Mimi finished, remembering a Lil Wayne song.

"These tricks better have more than that," a snappy voice cut in, and when Nikki looked up she rolled her eyes to see Samantha Alice, a leggy, blonde haired blue eye stripper. She actually thought she was above the waitress as Nancy's because she made extra money from being the most requested stripper there. With her fake boobs and skinny ass. She'd been Nikki's rival since the first time they met, when Nikki had been a measly collage freshman and new to the club scene. She'd preferred the quite of home, unlike her younger sister Penny who was in love with Nikki's fast-paced job. Samantha had been able to pick out Nikki's timid demeanor, and had accidently to that as weakness, and soon learned that Nikki was anything but weak.

"Right. We know you have to pay for those three abortions you've had in the past year still," Nikki replied, smiling at Jaryd, the bartender.

Samantha glared at her and growled, "Don't get mad because—"

"Sweetie," Jaryd interrupted, looking at Nikki. "Can you take that to the gentleman up there?" he pointed up on the balcony, where a man was looking over the crowd.

"Sure," Nikki said softly, with a wide smile. She loved Jaryd, and wished he wasn't gay on more than one occasion. He was like the perfect guy for her.

Alex began to grow weary of standing above the club. He wanted more than anything to hit the peacefulness of his Brooklyn condo, but his Manhattan estate was where he'd be sleeping tonight. Gabby was probably there now, waiting for him to come home so she can pretend they are in love, when she knew it's been over since—

"Um...excuse me," a shy voice interrupted Alex's thoughts. "I don't mean to interrupt but—"

"Well it's too fucking late for that isn't it?" Alex spat wickedly. He still didn't look up so he couldn't watch hazel green eyes switch from shy to aggravated with one second to spare.

"Listen bastard, I just came up here to give you your fucking order. You don't have to get fucky with me just because you're having a shitty night."

What did that little bitch just say to him? Did she just? She couldn't have... "Just who the fuck do you think you are you little—" Alex stopped short when he finally looked up. She wasn't short of the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life. She stood at 5'1 or 2, long curly brown hair, plump pink lips, a cute button nose, and a body that could make him drool. Not that he did. "Cunt," he continued, pushing his hair from his face. "Judging by that uniform you work for me. And since you work for me, I fucking own you. So don't come to me with some loud mouth bullshit or else you'll be out on the fucking street!"

The fire in the girl's eyes didn't budge at the threat. "Sounds damn skippy to me. If I'd known that my next customer was such a fucking dick, I'd never—" her hand raised to her cheek. He'd slapped her. Not hard, but hard enough to where her reflexes kicked in and she slapped him right back. What the fuck was wrong with him? She hadn't purposely hit him but, what the hell, why would he slap her? The man didn't move, he just stared at her. Nikki took the hint, and hurried away from him, not really caring that his drink was still in her tray, and that she was about to spill it all over the carpet.

"Nik what just happened?" Mimi asked her friend, as the two girls served drinks to the already drunk customers.

Nikki turned to Mimi with anger still in her hazel eyes. "What? What are you talking about?"

Mimi rolled her deep blues. "You're face is red as hell and you look more pissed then I've ever seen you. Does it have to do with Alexander DeMarca?"

"Who's Alexander DeMarca?" Nikki asked, glaring at the drunk fifty year old male that just slapped her ass.

"You don't know who Alexander DeMarca is?!?" Mimi asked in outrage. "How do you even work here?"

Nikki shrugged, and kept walking toward an empty table to relax. "I don't really pay attention around here. I just do my work and move on, you know that."

Mimi threw her hands up in frustration. "Do you know how many girls would kill to even have a conversation with him?" Mimi asked, changing the subject.

Nikki stopped and turned to Mimi. "No and personally I don't care. I'm here to pick some extra money up, because my part of the rent is getting a little high since Penny lost her job. Not so I can get angry and argue with some random guy who comes to a dirty strip club on his night off from his stupid job."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds