• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Babysitting Ch. 01

Babysitting Ch. 01

12

Lara needed a place to stay while back in the country after completing a contract teaching English in Germany. Aunt Beth was going into hospital so she volunteered to baby-sit Beth's house and her cousin.

"Just keep an eye on him. He won't be any trouble." Beth said, on the phone.

As it turned out it was Lara who got into trouble. She hadn't seen little Timmy for some years and he had grown up and that was the trouble. He was eighteen and had become a handsome young man.

Lara phoned Beth from the airport. "Sorry Beth I'm running late. The flight was delayed and they lost my luggage. No. It's OK. You go ahead, I'll be out there in a couple of hours; they'll deliver my luggage when it turns up. OK. Good luck for tomorrow. Bye."

The taxi was expensive but it was the only way to get to the farm. She couldn't help calling it that although it was no longer a working farm since her uncle had died and the land was sold off. The house stood by itself among trees overlooking a river. It was as beautiful as she remembered, only a little more run down.

"Hi! You must be Timmy." Lara said, offering her hand.

He took her hand in a diffident shake. "You just missed mom." He said.

"Sorry about that. I'm sure she'll be fine." Lara didn't know what to say. He didn't seem to want to talk much. He shrugged his shoulders and pointed up the stairs.

"Your room is up there on the right. Bathroom to the left." He said.

She remembered the house well from summer vacation times. It would be nice to spend some free time there reminiscing. Timmy didn't seem to be a problem. All she would have to do is keep the place tidy and cook meals. He was eighteen and she was twenty-five with plenty of experience of handling youngsters. He probably saw her as being old.

Without luggage she had nothing to unpack and was dying for a cup of coffee.

"Do you want a cup?" She asked.

"No. I'm on the computer talking to friends." He said, over his shoulder.

She watched him scuttle up the stairs then headed into the kitchen. Looking through what used to seem a huge kitchen dresser she found some cups. At the back was a dusty Mini Mouse mug. "Good Grief!" She murmured. It looked like hers from when she was about twelve.

Lara had grown up into a woman over the last twenty-three years. She was five foot five, brunette, thin, pale skin with a nice a figure. Her breasts had filled out to c cups but her best feature was a cute arse. At least that's what she had been told by the last boyfriend.

In her room she sat on the edge of the bed looking around noticing the changes. Rousing herself she went for a much-needed shower. Wrapped in a towel she padded down to the kitchen with the only clothes she possessed until her luggage turned up. "Damn. It's only one in the afternoon. I need to stay awake to get rid of this jet lag." She told herself, stifling another yawn.

With her clothes in the washing machine she padded on bare feet back up stairs to find something to do. "Oh! Timmy. You startled me." She said feeling foolish.

Almost colliding with him she stepped back. He was taller than she thought. She held on to the towel feeling just a little embarrassed. Despite being her cousin he was a stranger and he was standing there staring at her. "My clothes are in the washer." She said, feeling foolish at stating the obvious.

"Mom made me bring a box down out of the attic. It's your old stuff I think." He said with a shrug.

"So where is it?" She said. Excitement over the idea of reviving old memories overcame her embarrassment. He pointed to her room. She ran in seeing the dusty cardboard box, noticing it before but without interest. Hurriedly opening it she found an old teddy bear on top. More treasures were revealed with each dig.

"There's more stuff in the basement." He told her.

The sound of his voice brought her round to the present. She was kneeling on the floor bent over the box in just a towel. 'Damn it!" She thought. She stood up quickly straightening it trying to conceal her body as much as it allowed.

"Hey Timmy. Don't come in to my room." She scolded him. He shrugged and turned away, back to his room. For a moment she felt like the teacher at school being cross with an errant pupil. She giggled at the thought of being in class dressed in just a towel.

The box kept her busy for a while musing over the past. Lying on the bed she read one of her favourite novels and nodded off. With a start she awoke from a dreamless deep sleep. The sun had gone down but she was still feeling exhausted from lack of sleep.

Walking into the kitchen she was put out to see Timmy with a friend. They were eating cereal at the kitchen table. "I need to get my clothes." She said, lamely. Edging round them she leant over the machine on tiptoe not wanting to bend over. Not wanting to make the same mistake again.

At last giving up she asked. "How do you open this thing?"

"Here let me help." Timmy's friend offered.

He was the same wide shouldered slim hipped shape as Timmy only with dark hair not auburn. The auburn hair was an unmistakable family trait. He wasn't even family and he was standing a little too close for comfort.

"It's broken. Perhaps the fuse has blown. It won't open until the cycle has completed." Timmy said offhandedly.

His friend was looking down at the mounds of her breasts adding to her discomfort. "Damn! What am I going to wear?" She said out loud.

"There's an old trunk in the basement." Timmy said, round a mouthful of cereal.

"You two can bring it up for me. I'll be in my room. By the way what's your name?" She asked.

"Bobby." He said.

"Let me know if you want friends round next time, Timmy." She scolded him. She looked at the kitchen clock. "What time are you due home." She asked.

"I'm staying over. Keeping Tim company." He answered.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." She felt self-conscious, as he was talking to her breasts not her. They were both sullenly staring at her now. "OK. With Beth in hospital I guess you could do with some company." She relented.

She almost muttered, 'Youths of today, no manners.' She dismissed the thought as it made her feel old. There was a knock at the door. "Ok come in. Drop it down here." Lara hoped there were some clothes in the trunk. Anything would do.

Even if she could bear to wear something of Beth's they were several sizes to large. Besides the bedroom door had been padlocked shut to keep out Timmy and his friends. 'This was a real minimalist existence with no home, no car, and without even clothes.' She thought.

Back in the kitchen she told them. "It's locked. Do you have a key." She stated. "Well look around!" She scolded them, in exasperation at their idleness. With some small hope there might be something in the trunk she joined in the search.

Pulling out a draw in the dresser she found at last a collection of old keys. 'Just like Beth to keep old junk." She thought. Half way to the table the towel slipped. She hesitated with the heavy drawer in both hands then lurched forward to drop it onto the table. Quickly turning to pick up the towel she trod on one corner of it and fell.

She quickly stood grappling it around her. "What's the matter with you two. Haven't you seen a naked woman before?" Their expressions told her they hadn't and at their age where would they have. She knew it was just a silly remark from the panic but still she felt ridiculous.

Attempting to recover her dignity she told them. "Carry the draw up to my room."

It didn't need the two of them but they followed like little puppy dogs with tongues hanging out. As she climbed the stairs she realised the towel had been pulled up too tight in trying to quickly cover her breasts. They were getting a view of both cheeks, perhaps more. Too late now! She just carried on trying to ignore the idea of them ogling her arse.

As though they were leashed together they both stepped into the room to leave the draw. All the time their eyes were wide upon her. "OK. Now leave." As an after thought she said. "Bring me a cup of coffee. White no sugar." They both nodded and backed out of the room. 'Well I have their attention now.' She thought.

They dutifully knocked both peering in to see what she was or wasn't wearing now. Their looks were obviously predatory and Lara looked each of them in the eye telling them.

"You can go now. I'll be down later to get something to eat. It might be best if you go to your room Timmy." She told him sternly.

There were clothes in the trunk, some hers and others cousin Jenny's. She wondered what Jenny was up to these days. She had last seen her father's older brother with Jenny and the rest of his family at her father's funeral last year.

She laughed at the thought of her old clothes fitting. Jenny was older and even back then on the large side so her clothes looked a possibility. It was no good the jeans wouldn't fit. She wished for once she had listened to Beth and learnt to sew.

With a pair of scissors she hacked off the legs of a pair of Jenny's jeans. They just about fit around her tiny waist although they were a little too high cut on the legs. It was the only way to get them on. Taking a scarf she wrapped it around her chest. "Well. It'll have to do until I get my clothes back." Pleased with herself she marched down to the kitchen.

She was about to tell the young lads she wanted them out of the way but realised they needed to be fed. After all that was what she was there fore in exchange for free accommodation.

There was still bottled gas so she busily searched for pots and pans and hunted out a can of beans. "Eggs, bacon and beans alright for you guys?" She asked cheerily. They nodded vigorously.

They were watching her carefully not wishing to miss a moment when she bent over in the tight little cut off jeans. When she bent a certain way the bottom of a cheek would blossom. The rough cut around her crotch flowered out with loose threads promising to show even more of her luscious body.

Lara noticed them ogling her body but dismissed it from her mind trying to concentrate on preparing their midnight snack. Another skill she wished she had picked up from Beth. Something she hadn't noticed was the cotton thread unravelling at the crotch of the old jeans. The lads had noticed and were nudging each other adding to the silent communication with smirks.

She shoved cutlery onto the middle of the table then plates of hot food in front of them. She sat down to ravenously eat. They picked at their food but finished it.

"Thanks Lara. That was great." Timmy said.

"Yeah! That was good." Bobby agreed.

Lara was enjoying the attention wanting to laugh at their eagerness to please. It was such a contrast from their lethargy and indifference of before. The washing up had been cleared away while she sat watching them. They looked cute. She wondered if she had stirred them into taking more interest in girlfriends.

She knew she was teasing them but they were obviously computer geeks, inexperienced in the ways of the world. She felt sorry for them. There was a whole world out there waiting for them to make mistakes.

"Thanks. You did a good job, both of you." She said, taking on the role of teacher once more.

"I guess I'll have to learn to cook if anything happens to mom." Timmy said.

The sad look on his face struck a blow of sympathy. She reached forward and wrapped her arms around him. "She'll be OK. I know she will. I'll be here until she gets back. Don't you worry." She said, trying to console him.

She kissed him on the cheek only he turned to face her. Their lips held for a moment. Her soft open mouth gave way to his dry hard lips. Instead of embracing him he was now holding her tight and she wasn't resisting. They pulled away embarrassed, not knowing what to say.

"I'm turning in. It's been a long day." She said quietly.

They followed her up the stairs more excited than ever. They watched her bottom wiggle with each step. The cleft of her backside tightly clutched by the thin fabric. The cheeks were spilling out with each step climbed. In awe they watched her lips puffed out around the crotch of the tight jeans where it had unravelled.

They said their goodnights and retired.

She peeled off the jean shorts, flicked off the scarf and sat on the edge of the bed. Aware of her arousal she passed it off as over tiredness and the inadvertent nakedness before those young men. She should have been humiliated being naked before strangers only she merely felt silly.

For a few moments she wondered why she had become so excited at these young men becoming so interested in her. She realised it had encouraged her to flirt a little even showing off her body to them. It wasn't just so they would pay attention and get them to behave there was just no excuse. She looked across at the skimpy shorts and noticed how much the crotch had unravelled. She groaned. I really do need to get my clothes back.

Flashes of lightening light the bedroom. Thunder rolled across the hills and woke Lara from a fitful sleep. She wondered where she was until a momentary flash revealed the bedroom. Struggling to rise she found her hand was caught in the old-fashioned iron bedstead. Reaching up and struggling with it caught the other bracelet too. In panic she wrenched with both arms attempting to pull her hands free.

The thunder and lightening became almost one, the storm was close. The curtain flew inward pattering her body with raindrops. She was cold and frightened. "Timmy. Help." She shouted. While struggling the sheet slid off the bed and she changed her mind about wanting help. She tried to relax and attempt freeing herself again less frantically.

The door opened and Timmy with Bobby in tow stepped in. On seeing them silhouetted in the doorway she shouted. "Free my hands. I'm stuck."

Timmy bent over her taking a closer look at her. She pulled her legs together annoyed at his attention. "My hands are stuck in the bed head. It must be those old bangles I put on." She explained trying to hurry him up.

She looked away from him to see Bobby on the other side of the bed. He leant forward kneeling on its edge. At least now Timmy was concentrating on her wrists.

"Lift her up and slide her up the bed." Timmy told his friend.

She felt a pair of strong arms delve under her waist. He lifted her arching her back. Like a doll she lolled in his arms. In a moment of temptation Bobby bent his head and kissed a nipple. She ignored it. With head bent back she watched Timmy working on the bracelets.

"Ouch! Mind my wrists." She scolded him.

This time Bobby sucked as much of her breast into his mouth as he could and held onto it.

"What are you doing?" She asked needlessly. "Stop it!"

Timmy stopped working and looked at her in the gloom and only then noticed his friend sucking hard on her breast. Caught up in the moment he too kissed a nipple then followed the example to suck it into his mouth.

A hand went down over her flat stomach finding her thighs clamped together. Bobby lifted her hips and she brought her knees up meaning to force him away from her breasts. Another hand cupped her cheeks with fingertips closing upon her exposed crotch.

An automatic reaction led her to unwind attempting to wrestle free of them. Slipping from Bobby's grasp she lay flat upon the bed with Timmy still sucking on a nipple. Bobby's hand was still under her and as he pulled it away he pulled her legs apart. He dropped his head between them and sucked there instead.

At last she gave up. Overwhelmed by their onslaught upon her body she let the feelings over take her. She thrust up at his face buried between her legs. Bobby moved round to the foot of the bed without letting go of her pussy. He drove a finger up between his lips and hers, into her.

Exploring inexpertly he nevertheless found the right spot from time to time while exploring. She let out a primal grunt every time he came across her bud. With a finger still exploring he crouched on the end of the bed then moved forward. With difficulty he manoeuvred over her and let lose his cock.

Finding her he thrust in without restraint. She hardly noticed him coming just the wonderful feeling of fullness had gone.

Timmy was knocked off her breast as his friend collapsed onto her. When his friend rolled to the side his inflamed passion pulled him toward her outstretched legs. He scrambled without thinking between them. When he found her she thrust up with her hips to meet him.

With a few strokes he came bringing her so close she cried out in frustration a guttural whine. She sprawled supine surfing upon inner feelings wanting more unable to do anything about it. She rubbed her thighs together in maddened frustration.

Timmy had barely risen from the moment of madness when he rolled over onto her again. This time he found her quickly and strode in confidently. With a piston like rhythm he pushed with his strong legs. She lifted her hips in time with his forceful thrusts revelling in the feeling of a fullness deep inside.

She came in a body wrenching orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled hard with her heels. It had hardly subsided when her legs fell back spread across the bed.

Timmy had watched from close by her side her face contort in pleasure. He wanted her to do that for him. He slid on top and slowly rose up and down with his feet pushing hard and deep. He watched her face grimacing as though in pain yet instinctively knew it was pleasure.

The echoes of the orgasm were still rumbling across her body like the distant storm. On feeling him enter her body the intensity grew instantly. The feelings of need overpowered her once more. This time she was aware of every movement. He was filling her body with his cock thrusting into her with long hard strokes.

She couldn't move. Her body was being shaken by every deep plunge of his solid manhood. She lie helpless to resist being shafted relentlessly. Slowly her legs, so very distant from her mind, began to shake. Her mind told her it was wrong, that she shouldn't be doing this, but her body crawled to orgasm.

Slowly, ripples of pleasure swept up from her thighs through her tummy to her breasts. They glowed, the nipples seeming to burn. Her neck flexed back with her mouth wide for a silent scream.

The sun shone bright through the bedroom window waking her. She remembered the storm that had raged through her body. If she had any doubts to its reality the damp sheet couldn't be denied.

"Oh! No!" She cried. 'How could I let that happen. With my cousin and a stranger. Those two young lads.' She thought in despair. 'The sheets soaked. It feels like a gallon.' She reflected. "Damn!" She exhaled. 'I'm not on the pill!' "Damn it." She swore loudly.

The two friends walked in. "Good morning!" They chorused cheerfully.

She wrapped her body in her arms. "It's certainly not. What you did isn't a game. It was wrong." She hesitated not knowing what to day.

"You seemed to enjoy it last night." Timmy suggested, not feeling so sure of what to expect.

"Well now its next day and consequences have to be faced. I need a shower and some clothes. You two find something for me to wear. Fixing that washer would be a start. Whatever. Just get me some damn clothes." She shouted.

After a long soak in the bath she still hadn't decided how to handle the situation. It couldn't be ignored. No one need know what happened.

Back in her bedroom she waited pensively for them to come up with something.

"The washer won't open. When is your luggage supposed to be delivered?"

"I don't know. I can't run around like this until it does." She said. "I'll try something of yours. In the meantime stop looking at me like that."

"Here. This t-shirt is my favourite." Timmy said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Babysitting Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds